Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga 婚姻届に判を捺しただけですが [JP Drama 2021]

SilverMoonTea

I have the same feeling here about the appearance of new character in the form of  doppelgänger of his SIL.... Gah, I already cannot stand there's this first love that' not settled yet, and now a new single girl scheming to win his heart.... argggh~~ #pullinghair

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

20211203-213858.jpg

After making a confession of the first generation, Akiba (Nana Seino) was sunny and confused with Momose (Kentaro Sakaguchi) !

Thinking that, Momose thinks that her feelings and Akiba's feelings are not "love" but "like", and they are completely unaware of each other's love affairs!

As the clouds become more and more suspicious, Momose finds out that she doesn't understand Akiba's "true feelings" at all, and Akiba, who has reached the limit of patience, leaves home.

A new competition job comes to Akiba who came to work without going. Akiba finds the name of Fumi Maruzono (Mari Nishio) among the selection committee members and decides to revenge the last time. Because I was running away from home, I stayed at the company and proceeded with the work.

Meanwhile, Yuito (Mahiro Takasugi), who had a fight with his roommate, suddenly arrives at Momose . Instead of staying for a while, Momose asks me to tell me how Akiba feels ... Can Momose notice Akiba's feelings, and Momose's own feelings are ...! ??

• Like 1
  • Party! 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Seems like Momose-san moved on from her already at the end of the episode. 

Yes, yes, I would be very disappointed in him if he even entertain a sliver of feelings for Kana. Because that means his love for his dear SIL was also just superficial. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Did I read the text preview wrong? He proceed with his divorce's plan desptie of everything has been cleared between them. Oh what a joke! What makes him think that his wife will thank him for this. 

I think so too, he really clueless with social situation isn't he? Sometimes he's really like from outer space 😅

Full synopsis from website, google translated :

After re-expressing my feelings, I finally thought that I could understand ... Momose (Kentaro Sakaguchi) who started divorce . Akiba (Nana Seino) , who doesn't understand why, accepts the divorce despite being shocked.

"I want to convey my honest feelings to my favorite person," says Momose , but Akiba believes that his favorite person is Miharu (Kana Kurashina) . The two who remained passing each other started a separate life.

Meanwhile, the deadline for the competition that Akiba revenged was approaching. Akiba, who told the people around she that she was divorced, devotes herself to her work with the desire to be recognized by her longing teacher, Maruzono (Mari Nishio).

On the other hand, Momose is amazed by Yuito (Mahiro Takasugi) and Asamiya (Mai Fukagawa ) who know the true feelings of Momose, and is blamed for divorce by Asahi. However, Momose, who was worried about supporting the competition so as not to get in the way of Akiba, makes a request in Asamiya. Whereabouts of Momose's "new barren love" ...! ??

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Mouse said:

I started this one yday and binged all 5 subbed episodes. I am waiting for subs for ep 6 & 7. Where are you guys watching?

I find both leads attractive and I'm crushing on Momose although the veterinarian friend is also quite cute. 

The eng sub have not been so fast. Me and Alice ended up watching in our language until ep 7 haha... These twitter user is the subber, when any sub done she normally will inform. 

• Haha 2

On 12/16/2021 at 5:53 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

I think if there is award for the most daft male lead, Momose-san can win one. 

:1000:!!!

I can't believe it took until the end of episode 9 for him to figure out his feelings. I wished it wouldn't have taken this long because next week is the last episode already! :letalQQ:

• Like 2
On 12/19/2021 at 6:06 AM, Tofu said:

:1000:!!!

I can't believe it took until the end of episode 9 for him to figure out his feelings. I wished it wouldn't have taken this long because next week is the last episode already! :letalQQ:

He already know his feeling by end of ep 8. But the slow motion he is, he unable to convey his feeling properly. 

Ep 9 cutest moment will be when Momose use his son Omochi as reason to call Akiha to his house :laugh:

This drama actually can be executed better in my opinion. I'm pretty sure many people also desperate like us with this OTP progress 😅

• Like 1

And... it's a wrap!!

Ggrr... I binged 8-9-10, and it's a good thing, otherwise I would grow quite impatient with how wishy-washy the relationship is going, due to Momose's awkward and super slow social cues. 

I was so excited when he was running to find Akiha by the street and asked to hug her, only to gape when the next thing he said is let's get divorced asap... :PikachuFacePalm: What was this guy thinking?? He wanted to start anew, have a fresh real start with Akiha, but he wants to go through a divorce first. Me like thinking, is the administration of marriages and divorces in Japan so easy and convenient? Hahaaa.... He is cute, his character is cute, but I would never want to spend the rest of my life with this kind of clueless guy :laugh: It will be too tiring for me. Only Akiha can be patient and accommodating with him. 

The ending was quite cute. There is a super unexpected twist when Akiha was narrating what marriage is for different people. I won't spoil it for now. Then when Momose's brother bumped his head, so funny :lmao2:

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

46 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

due to Momose's awkward and super slow social cues

He seems great at work and a very detailed person. He also able to read other people's situation like in Makihara-kun case. I think his character not written to be believable, but to give some comical setup for the drama and to drag it longer. It can be a better drama to be honest, but the actors & actresses did make it enjoyable and they all so good looking as well. I think the trully main star here is the fluffy meow son Omochi :lol: He's so cute! 

• Party! 1

21 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

It can be a better drama to be honest, but the actors & actresses did make it enjoyable and they all so good looking as well.

Agree... I kinda like the vet-to-be guy. He looks cute. Not as oppa, but he just seems to be a fun guy to hang out with. His smile...

I do have something to say about the actress of Akiha, but will do that later (next week?) after everyone's caught up. It's nothing negative, but it might spoil your mood watching, coz it did mine when I found out and took me a while to see her back as the character Akiha. Haha...

• Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

19 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Agree... I kinda like the vet-to-be guy. He looks cute. Not as oppa, but he just seems to be a fun guy to hang out with. His smile...

I do have something to say about the actress of Akiha, but will do that later (next week?) after everyone's caught up. It's nothing negative, but it might spoil your mood watching, coz it did mine when I found out and took me a while to see her back as the character Akiha. Haha...

Haha if about the actress preggie with Toma Ikuta's baby, we all already know 🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha if about the actress preggie with Toma Ikuta's baby, we all already know 🤣

O good! LOLOL.... It goes to show how newbie I am with Japanese dramas and news 😂 Took me a while to get used to her wearing baggy clothes knowing what’s under it. I had wondered why such styling for her character. 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif