Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga 婚姻届に判を捺しただけですが [JP Drama 2021]

SilverMoonTea

:Party02:Only Just Married:Party02:

I Just Stamped the Marriage Registration 

wbJqn-3f.jpg

20210916-230829.jpg

Konin-Todoke-ni-Han-wo-Oshita-dake-desu-

27-year-old Ookado Akiha who vows to stay single, gets a proposal to enter into a fake marriage from 30-year-old Momose Shuu who wants to get the status of a married man for some reason. Through living together as a fake couple, their relationship gradually changes. 

(Source: Doramaworld)  

Akiha Okada (Nana Seino) is 27-years-old, single, and works as a designer at Morita Design. She enjoys her single life and she doesn't intend to marry at all. One day, while drinking, she meets Shu Momose (Kentaro Sakaguchi) for the first time. While they drink together, she tells him that she doesn't want to get married, but her grandmother wants to marry. Then, Shu Momose suddenly asks her to marry him. She thinks he is ridiculous and declines his marriage proposal.

Meanwhile, Shu Momose is 30-years-old and works for an advertising agency. He is diligent at work and is trusted by his colleagues and clients. Due to a specific reason, he is looking for someone to have a fake marriage with. This is why he proposed to Akiha Okada.

The restaurant owned by Akiha Okada’s grandmother is about to go bankrupt. For her grandmother, Akiha Okada decides to accept Shu Momose's fake marriage proposal on the condition that he lends her five million yen. They soon register their marriage and begin to live together as a married couple. While living together, Akiha Okada becomes attracted to Shu Momose and she learns why Shu Momose wanted to have a fake marriage.

(Source MDL)

Native Title: 婚姻届に判を捺しただけですが
Also Known As: Only Just Married , I Just Stamped the Marriage Registration
Director: Kaneko Fuminori, Takemura Kentaro
Screenwriter: Tanabe Shigenori, Okazaki Satoko
Genres: Comedy, Romance
Tags: Editor, Marriage Proposal, Fake Marriage, Debt, Slice Of Life, Pretend Relationship, Marriage Of Convenience, Arranged Marriage, Marriage, Adapted From A Manga 
Type: Drama
Episodes: 11
Airs: Oct 19, 2021 - Dec 28, 2021
Airs On: Tuesday
Original Network: TBS
Duration: 57 min.

Based on manga series "Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga" by Aoharu Yuki (first published September 8, 2017 in manga magazine Feel Young).

20210916-232335.jpg

Cast
Nana Seino - Akiha Okada
Kentaro Sakaguchi - Shu Momose

Additional Casts :

20210918-224036.jpg

Spoiler

20210918-231354.jpg

Twitter | Official Website | Instagram | Wiki JP

• Shocked 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

38 minutes ago, Tofu said:

The male lead is cute. The trailer looks fun and I find contract marriage storylines enjoyable sometimes. I might watch with you. Remind me again when it airs. 

He reminded me of Seo Kang Joon. A lot of people saying they're similar, even SKJ himself admit it. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/996125wpp/even-seo-kang-joon-says-thought-japanese-actor-doppelganger-actually

I also become excited after seeing the latest trailer and decided to open this thread. 

He's pretty decent actor. Saw his movie Mask Ward, quite good. And he's actually the lead for J version Signal drama. Seems the distribution pretty strict I can't find any sub in dark site. Haha...

• Shocked 2

17 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

And he's actually the lead for J version Signal drama.

AHHH!! That's where I know him from! I watched one or two episodes of Signal. 

I can kind of see the resembles between him and SKJ, but I think he's cuter....:laugh:

• Haha 2

Aimyon to be in charge of the theme song for drama 'Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga'

TH STAFF

1631689353-20210331-aimyon.jpg

Aimyon will be in charge of the theme song for TBS's Tuesday night drama 'Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga' to premiere this October.

'Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga' is a live-action adaptation of Yuki Aoharu's manga of the same title. It's a love comedy that portrays the relationship between Okada Akiha, a 27-year-old single woman who has no interest in getting married, and Momose Shu, a 30-year-old man who asks Akiha to be in a fake marriage. Akiha will be played by Seino Nana and Shu by Sakaguchi Kentaro. In addition, it will star Kurashina Kana, Takasugi Mahiro, Maeno Tomoya, Nakagawa Shoko, Kasahara Hideyuki, Kobayashi Ryoko, Morinaga Yuki, Nagami Rea, Fukagawa Mai, Okada Keisuke, Kino Hana, and Tanabe Seiichi.

As the drama's theme song, Aimyon will be providing her song "Heart." On the song, she commented, "In the past, I've never had to rewrite lyrics that I once wrote, but with this song, I read the lyrics over and over, sang it, and rewrote it. I repeatedly tweaked the words so that I could describe a heart that is not too cute and not too awkward.

• Clapping Hands 1

Like I mentioned on discord, I skimmed through the four translated manga chapters. I had to know why he suggested marriage to her. :lmao2:

Based on the manga, he asked her to marry him because he is in love with his sister-in-law. He doesn't want them (his brother and sister-in-law) to find out, so he needs someone to play the role of his wife. There was a part in the manga where he talks about how being in a fake marriage will allow him to continue to love his sister-in-law and admire her from afar without raising suspicion. I almost felt bad for the female lead because even if she's not into marriage, if she develops feelings for him later on, she will always remember that she's only there so he can continue to love someone else. :letalQQ:

I looked up how much three million yen was in US dollars, it equals to a little over $27k. That's not close to a standard annual salary here. She's working quite a bit and getting little out of it. Maybe she should have asked for more. HAHAHAHA!! 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Really?! I loved Love Last Forever (exactly how many name did it have?!) but I have not watched Goro Akechi. Was that good?

Goro Akechi also quite fun, it's investigation drama, all the leads a bit nuts haha... Tomoya Nakamura is the ML as Goro Akechi. 

Btw back to this drama

The sister in law Momose Miharu actually is his school mate. I read in Wikipedia Japan. The actress played this is so pretty. Seems also in short hair same with the manga. 

The young guy below, Yuito Makihara, will be the 2nd lead, nurse in veterinarian clinic, who is aware of their fake marriage and will fall for our FL.

20210917-145735.jpg

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

The sister-in-law is pretty too. I wonder if she'll ever find out about his crush? That wouldn't be good if she did because then his brother would also know. Hmm...I wonder how she ended up with the brother and how long he's liked her for?:thinking:

Second male lead looks a bit like a baby. Haha! With contract marriage, I'm all for having a second lead who is going to knock some sense into the lead so they start recognizing their feelings faster. :laugh:

@Yana Are you interested in this one with us?! 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1