Till the End of the Moon 长月烬明 [2023]

NiteWalker

23 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

At Ep25 - After Xiao Lin died

This is an extremely frustrating show. For 2 intelligent people, why do the have so many misunderstandings? It's all self-made. They need to communicate! If TTJ becomes devil, I blame YXW because she didn't keep her promise to trust him.

Arggghhhh!

When I reached eps 25 I called it toxic relationship and threw up my hands and said I don't think they should end up together and live happily ever after. Their distrust and prejudice against each other run too deep. LSS saw with her own eyes the destruction caused by DG 500 years ago and she has a mission to terminate the devil seed before he grow into a full pledged DG. She can't help but fell for him at some point but love alone it's not enough in this situation.

TTJ has been betrayed by people left and right since he was born. He was born unfeeling and without the capacity to loved. YXW grew his love thread by "force" but lifelong betrayal caused deep marks.

BUT.....when I reached eps 34-35 during the revelation of what is all about, I was like ooooohhh, that's why...:shocked: 

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 2
36 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

BUT.....when I reached eps 34-35 during the revelation of what is all about, I was like ooooohhh, that's why... 

Wah, I have to suffer another 10 episodes??? 😭😅

At this point, he loves her more than she loves him.

Actually, the love thread can be grown. Even the fox lady and WXY's brother also got together when she didn't have hers yet.

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

At this point, he loves her more than she loves him.

He fell first and he fell harder but she fell to her death that lead to his fell to death.....:PsyWhat: Keep in mind that this drama isn't purely about a romance between a man and a woman..... This drama is the ultimate angst galore...:HaunterOK:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Midway Ep32

Sigh, why does Li Susu want to go cultivate some Heartless Way to defeat demons, when all she needs to do is love Cang Jiumin and he has a higher chance not to turn. I'm beginning to understand why @SilverMoonTea likes this.

A few questions on immortality @OsmanthusTea:

YXW exchanged her immortality jewel with TTJ's devil bone so he could live the 500 years and not age. But how about Yue Ya and Nian Baiyu? So far, they didn't say how they gained their immortality.

I'm also confused on the timelines but that's too complicated to even begin deciphering.

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Chocolate

Yue Ya is a disciple of LSS's sect so she is a cultivator of immortality. NBY is cultivating in demonic path after taken by SiYing and Jing Mie.

LSS has to cultivate the Heartless Way to tamed the demon bone inside her. CJM's arc aka immortal arc is 500 years after YXW's death or the original time when LSS beamed herself to the future as YXW.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Insightful 2
1 hour ago, OsmanthusTea said:

LSS has to cultivate the Heartless Way to tamed the demon bone inside her.

What's the point of taming the demon bone if CJM is going to turn - isn't that the biggest worry? I swear, this YXW/LSS keeps making all the wrong decisions.

They are never going to be together right? 😅

Netflix only shows up to ep32! Got to watch elsewhere now...

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

What's the point of taming the demon bone if CJM is going to turn - isn't that the biggest worry? I swear, this YXW/LSS keeps making all the wrong decisions.

They are never going to be together right? 😅

Netflix only shows up to ep32! Got to watch elsewhere now...

The demon bone has it's specific purpose. I forgot.....haha @SilverMoonTea do you remember??

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, OsmanthusTea said:

The demon bone has it's specific purpose. I forgot.....haha @SilverMoonTea do you remember??

To open destructive pathway, no? Haha... 

4 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I'm beginning to understand why @SilverMoonTea likes this.

I occasionally enjoy toxic relationship drama lols. The ML love is borderline to obssesive and a little creepy 😅😆 I was surprised you got into many episodes. Not too bad right, somehow quite engaging. Leo Luo's acting quite superb, felt the character is made specially for him.

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea @Chocolate

There is a short Cdrama Circle of Love that's toxic as hell.....:PsyWhat: Few minutes each eps. ML is hot and I saw him in few dramas before.

I have to say again that TTEOTM isn't a perfect drama especially after they cut off 18 eps due to new regulations but I can find no faults in Leo and BL, acting wise. It's made me hard to move to another drama so I'm reading the novel instead. My my my, novel TTJ and MY are total sons of the biscuit! The drama writer clean them up nicely.

TTJ is a full blown psychopath and MY is the classic immortal whom sitting so high on his horse and stuck so high up where the sun don't shine too.

• Haha 2

@SilverMoonTea @OsmanthusTea

Haha, the ML's acting is not bad and he is quite suited to this role. I don't find him creepy at all! I think he loves and is willing to do everything for it. Plus his nature is good (excepting all that evil destiny stuff) if not for all these things happening around him that keeps pushing him to evil. I find the character quite attractive, both TTJ and MY. I do love powerful men, in whatever context hahaha.

Conversely, I don't really like the FL character. I think she is contributing to TTJ's descend to evil because of all her choices. Why can't she just talk to him? He tells her everything. Whatever difficulties there are, it is better for both to work together rather than she trying to handle it by herself, especially as she really does not have much power or resources.

I watch this drama with ffwd though. I think it is too draggy and could probably be cut another 10 episodes haha.

So @OsmanthusTea Do you prefer this pair or Ling Buyi/Chen Shaoshuang?

• Haha 2

@Chocolate

I love both couples because they give me different vibes and tastes. Galaxy Couple is young and more reserved while TTEOTM Couple is much more mature and daring.

I have to agree with you about YXW. I find her decisions were stupid while TTJ was much more consistent. Apparently her inconsistency partly due to the chopping block of the censorship. Another part will be explain in eps 34 or 35 explanation. 

But at least in the immortal arc, LSS learnt from her life as YXW and SJ when it comes to dealing with TTJ. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1