tumblr-a76c6ab7753ad4248ef6f772a8441529-

images • trailer • teaser • 'Blind' investigating the increasingly narrow list of suspects 

source

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 7

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

tumblr-80450ca7cf5aab0fec0f9d2e6e2bc72a-

photo1573585.jpg

Content Writing Sports Seoul Reporter Jeong Ha Eun.

2022102301001061500078631.jpg

The true culprit of the Joker murder case, has been revealed.

In the 12th episode of the tvN Friday-Saturday drama 'Blind', which was broadcast on the 22nd, the true culprit of the Joker murder case and the 13th of Hope Welfare Center Jung Yoon Jae was revealed as the 'good young man' Jung In Seong (Park Ji Bin) and shocked.

Ryu Sung Joon (Ok Taekyeon) spurred the investigation into the criminal for his older brother Ryu Sung Hoon (Ha Seok Jin) who was attacked by a black raincoat and fell into a coma. As he had been suspicious of his older brother due to the fact that he was from the Hope Welfare Center, Ryu Sung Joon's sense of debt was bound to grow as he watched Ryu Sung Hoon go through life and death.

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

http://m.sportsseoul.com/news/read/1170449#_ace

• Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

tumblr-71cb6f7e13c86ead1dc1a2b5de885e8e-

Content Writing Export News Reporter Hwang Su Yeon.

Ffy-no-IUo-AI4h-M5.jpg

The person holding Ryu Sung Joon's (Ok Taecyeon) breath was 'Jung Yoon Jae' (Park Ji Bin)

In tvN's Friday-Saturday drama 'Blind', while Jung Yoon Jae, number 13 of Hope Welfare Center, was revealed as Jung In Seong (Park Ji Bin), Ryu Sung Joon (Ok Taecyeon), Ryu Sung Hoon (Ha Seok Jin), Jo Eun Ki (Jung Eun Ji) and Jung In Seong's biting relationship were revealed. The poster was released to draw attention.

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1645701

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

[Episode 13] 'Blind' revealed some of curiosity from a dark past of someone | preview stills.

source:

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

After Episode 13, I really feel like dropping this show. All these so-called plot twists and big reveals aren't anything to write about. It's ridiculously convoluted. As I've said before jury tampering isn't that easy so why go to all that trouble when he could have kidnapped all them from Day 1 and locked them up in Hope Welfare Centre, livestreamed it and played guess who's next. 

And after 13 episodes and how many dead people, there are still only 4 cops on the case. They haven't even found someone to replace Detective Kang yet.  What the heck!

This show could have been so much better. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

9 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Wahhahahaha! Looks like my comments were not nonsense afterall 🤣🤣🤣 This show is really playing with us.

Put it back! Put it back! Hahahahaha

===

Episode 13-14

After going full circle, we're back to square one: Sung Hoon is the culprit. Both No. 11 and 13 are. Then again, how can we expect them not to be evil after what they were subjected to, and especially after Sung Hoon promising No.13 that he will protect the both of them.

Is it me or Sung Hoon was giving foster mum one last chance to tell the truth? He looked a little disappointed when she starts badmouthing Yoon Jae.

By the way, how did No.13 (and Sung Hoon for that matter) know Eun Ji is Baek Moon Kang's daughter? It is highly unlikely that her mum register him as her birth father and unless they witness the heinous rape themselves, and saw her mum getting pregnant later. How can they expect this powerless lady to rescue them when the Police Chief is also in on it?

Blind-KD-Oh_Seung-Yun.jpg I need help. What's the identity of this guy again? The hyung of which number???

I thought the Show casted a very apt adult Yoon Jae vs kid Yoon Jae when the scene of the past merged the young Yoon Jae into the adult Yoon Jae, highlighting that both have dimples.

16 episodes are too long. Too many unnecessary parts.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Put it back! Put it back! Hahahahaha

Hahaha I don't even remember all of what I said. I think it was along the lines of it wouldn't be surprising that Sung Hoon had orchestrated the stabbing himself. Turns out to be accurate!

Is it me or Sung Hoon was giving foster mum one last chance to tell the truth? He looked a little disappointed when she starts badmouthing Yoon Jae.

I think the mother, Minister Na, doesn't deserve a second chance. She is crooked. The question is if the father is also as crooked - when they were all locked up by Yoon Jae, I think someone mentioned the father...

By the way, how did No.13 (and Sung Hoon for that matter) know Eun Ji is Baek Moon Kang's daughter? It is highly unlikely that her mum register him as her birth father and unless they witness the heinous rape themselves, and saw her mum getting pregnant later. How can they expect this powerless lady to rescue them when the Police Chief is also in on it?

Well, if @abs-oluteM could guess it, I'm sure Sung Hoon and Yoon Jae could 😂 Maybe they witnessed the rape.

Blind-KD-Oh_Seung-Yun.jpg I need help. What's the identity of this guy again? The hyung of which number???

He is the brother of the kid that was knocked down by the car - 24. But he is not doing it for revenge. Think he has a gay relationship with Yung Jae. How they met is the question.

esyWEsl.png

Now I am curious what the Shaman meant when she said she couldn't forsee the future for one of the kids, then said maybe she already saw it. The logical conclusion is she was referring to 11 - Sung Hoon. But the camera was panning to the another kid (12? or could 24 still be alive?).

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Hahaha I don't even remember all of what I said. I think it was along the lines of it wouldn't be surprising that Sung Hoon had orchestrated the stabbing himself. Turns out to be accurate!

Oh right! I remember vaguely now. I agree it is 101% highly possible he staged it himself. Yoon Jae didn't stab him so it could be Charles (the one you said has gay relationship with Yoon Jae).

8 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Now I am curious what the Shaman meant when she said she couldn't forsee the future for one of the kids, then said maybe she already saw it. The logical conclusion is she was referring to 11 - Sung Hoon. But the camera was panning to the another kid (12? or could 24 still be alive?).

I think the Shaman was referring to Sung Hoon. The flashback was focusing on Sung Hoon but I don't know what she meant by she forsaw it either. Or was what she saw in the first place was Sung Hoon, not Yoon Jae...?

14 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I think the mother, Minister Na, doesn't deserve a second chance. She is crooked. The question is if the father is also as crooked - when they were all locked up by Yoon Jae, I think someone mentioned the father...

I didn't pay full attention in that scene 😆😅

Friends were texting me so I was so distracted.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

tumblr-0b561ee4121db2f5de930a730390a151-

Written by Son Jin Ah, reporter for MK Sports.

'Blind' Jo In Sook (Jo Yeon Hee) revealed her daughter Jo Eun Gi (Jung Eun Ji) birth.

In episodes 13 and 14 of 'Blind', which aired on the 28th and 29th, actress Jo Yeon Hee drew attention by showing stable acting in a tense atmosphere.

image-readtop-2022-963515-16670980015214

Jo In Sook and her daughter Jo Eun Gi were locked in a bomb-installed dungeon when Baek Moon Kang (Kim Beop Rae) tried to harm Jo Eun Gi, they blocked her with her body and shouted, “Eun Gi is your daughter.” The atmosphere inside the prison froze in an instant and Jo In Sook learned the secret of her birth and burst into tears in front of her shocked Jo Eun Gi, increasing her dramatic immersion.

Jo In Sook continued her conversation by telling her the story of her past being entangled with the Baekmun River, and Jo Eun Gi comforted her mother, Jo In Sook, made her unable to take her eyes off her. There are still two episodes left until the final episode on high expectations are often a form of trying to control both outcomes and other people, and can lead to considerable stress and mood swings, what kind of story will add the emotion to the end.

'a link from a source'

http://m.mksports.co.kr/drama/view/2022/963515/

• Like 5

I didn’t care too much for episode 13, but 14 was good. I had a nagging feeling that Sung Hoon had to be involved and it’s shaping up that way. The clues throughout the show may not be red herrings after all. The revenge looks like it was in the making of 20 years. Sung Hoon’s indifference toward Sung Joon at the beginning of the story makes sense now. However, I do think he grew to care about Sung Joon and may have back paddled on some aspects of his plan. With Yoon Jae on one side and Sung Joon on the other, I am curious of his decisions in the last two episodes. I am getting tragic feels, but we’ll see…

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2