tvN >  'Blind'  -  Investigation began to flow in a different direction - Trailer - Preview stills

'source'

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 7

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Episode 7 was good and so so confusing. 

Important facts to remember

1. Sung Hoon knows about the Numbered Orphans

2. Mr Choi said he saw Number 13 

3. MR Choi was scared of Sung Hoon so he had cardiac arrest 

Does Sung Hoon care or Hates Sung Joon?? I just can’t tell anymore

We see scratch marks on Sung Hoon's arms .

Sung Hoon’s mom is FAKE but she protected Yoon Jae. Why?????  She is also selfish but I wonder does she really love her son. Her husband is clueless and doesn't know about her pass. I would love to get to know about her past with Mr Baek

Mr Baek killed his wife in epsiode 6 and he doesn't seem to care at all that his wife is dead. 

@twink_twink_  are you also confused???

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Facts to remeber  

Maybe Sung Hoon is 

Spoiler

NUMBER 11

The similatities are on point

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886afe0f9739e9c0b6440

• Like 6

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I'm still at awe how all the jurors are linked to the past. The list of jurors were supposedly chosen at random and both lawyer and prosecutor also participate in the selection process. If all of them are descendants of the guards, that means the FL will eventually also be in danger.

I know the killer's revenge is to make the guards suffer. But doesn't he find Mr Baek and his men roaming free a liability to his revenge?

• Like 6
23 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Maybe Sung Hoon is 

Reveal hidden contents

NUMBER 11

The problem with this guess is that No. 11 was one of the older boys. But Sung Joon is the younger brother so...

I keep oscillating between Sung Hoon and Sung Joon as the killer 😂 It seems too early for the killer to be revealed - ep 7 & 8 was almost outright telling us it is SH, so likely it is not. Sometimes I think SH could be trying to protect SJ.

3 boys left with unconfirmed current identities:

EQODBpz.png

When they were trying to escape, before 11 went to rescue 13, he told 12 to go home to "mum". Could 11 and 12 be SH and SJ? That leaves the suspicious young juror Jung In Sung.

Blind-KD-Park_Ji-Bin.jpg

So fun trying to guess the killer! Of course, I could look like an idiot after the reveal lol.

P.S. SH seems to know where 7 was being hanged 🤔

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 2

This show is really frustrating to watch on some level because we have to rely on the reliably reckless fugitive Sung-joon as our primary lens in this whodunit. It stresses me watching him lurching from crime scene to crime scene. He's definitely not the killer -- the guy barely remembers his childhood. But gee... why don't you just sit still for a day you whippersnapper?

Then Baek and his goons come barging in making an absolute mess of things. 

I'm also inclined to think it's not Sung-hoon but he has been acting suspiciously especially at the hospital when Choi was mouthing his last words. Whatever his involvement with the conspirators he certainly knows what's going on to some degree. He fits the profile better than the hot head Sung-joon. He is calm, meticulous and intelligent. He also understands the law. However, the fact that there are gaps in his knowledge suggests that he might not be part of the conspiracy. Unless of course the show is saying that he's suffering DID. 

While the show touts itself as a puzzle box, I don't think it's as complex a story as the show would like us to think. It is complicated by the fact that are competing agendas at play. Everyone wants answers and find the killer but undue interference from people who shouldn't be involved in investigation is adding to the confusion. It is annoying but clearly the whole point of making Sung-joon a fugitive is to give Sung-hoon an excuse to be a part of the investigation even though he should be staying out of it. He seems to have an inordinate amount of spare time on his hands as a judge. 

It is ridiculous show on some level but it does keep you guessing.

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 3

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

I'm still watching (and updated) but also not really watching (not paying close attention). It's annoying watching Sung Joon being so reckless. I was literally shaking my head when he goes to Ahn's place without a mask and a glove - readily leaving fingerprint on the door knob and everything he touched after entering (including the bloody wedding invitation).

The show now wants us to think Sung Hoon is the killer. I don't want him to be but I also think it would be more impactful if he is. That said, have the show establishes that he's adopted too or not? From the time that I actually paid attention, it seems that Sung Joon is the only one adopted.

Number 11 has all the reasons to take revenge on everyone since the show made him out to be the one with the most "information" on the people he took revenge on. Plus it seems like that Police Chief might have raped their sister (and she's dead from this incident). With good reason too that the child actor playing Number 11 was an actor with a good filmography behind him (Along with the Gods and 100 Days My Prince). All grown up, this boy!

If the killer is Number 11, I feel the only candidate it can be is Sung Hoon... at least the age is more on point...?

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

I am enjoying the show, but my head spins after each episode. It reminds me a little bit of 365: Repeat the Year. Lots of red herrings, just about everyone appears suspect and mastermind/accomplice is disguised amongst the jurors.

Okay… In the beginning, I wasn’t sure if RSJ is #13, then convinced he is and now I’m unsure again. When he got to the Hope Center, he started recalling some memories. A voice said, “You really do not remember anything? We had decided to escape. The one who betrayed us was #7.” It was #13 who knew that #7 told on them. So, are these words he said or are these words that #13 said to him?

At the park, it looked like RSJ recalled falling from the slide as a boy. In the car, RSH asked him if he remembered what happened to him as a kid. RSJ’s memory loss seems to be related to this.

Numbers 11, 12 and 13 and “help us” were written on the walls of the torture chambers. After the failed escape, I think they were captured and punished in there together. Between RSJ and RSH, I’m thinking they are #11 and #13. #12 could be Jung In Sung. Two of these boys are likely working together.

I’m still suspecting RSH as the mastermind with maybe In Sung (juror with the glasses) as the accomplice. I am having a tough time connecting In Sung is #13/Yoon Jae. The Ryus’ mother didn’t exactly deny to Baek that Yoon Jae isn't her son. Also, if In Sung is Yoon Jae, why is the necklace with RSJ, not him? However, we’re only halfway. What else will be revealed?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 10/8/2022 at 9:43 PM, Chocolate said:

When they were trying to escape, before 11 went to rescue 13, he told 12 to go home to "mum". Could 11 and 12 be SH and SJ? That leaves the suspicious young juror Jung In Sung.

I read an interesting theory elsewhere that is sort of in line with yours. This person thinks RSH is boy #11 and not the killer. He and boy #12 are biological brothers. RSH has been looking suspicious because at first, he thought RSJ might be the killer so he’s been secretly investigating him. However, at Kang’s daughter’s wedding, RSH learned that boy #12, his real younger brother, is the killer. RSH was seen crying in the bathroom because while he realizes RSJ is not the killer, he was devastated by the revelation that his real brother is and blames himself. Hence, why we see the self-inflicted slash marks on his arms.

On 10/9/2022 at 4:56 AM, mademoiselle said:

The show now wants us to think Sung Hoon is the killer. I don't want him to be but I also think it would be more impactful if he is. That said, have the show establishes that he's adopted too or not? From the time that I actually paid attention, it seems that Sung Joon is the only one adopted.

I can’t decide whether I want RSH to be the killer or not myself. I think it would be more impactful if he is, but also sad if he is. Since the jury was tampered, it keeps me believing that he should be involved in it. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but it looked like jury was determined by numbered balls that were hand-picked by him. So, hacking into the system from someone on the outside didn’t make sense to me. Also, I get the woodcarving by RSH in the first episode could be a red herring, but why must they keep showing it? Anyway, it hasn't been determined if RSH is adopted unless I missed something, but I think he is.

I keep saying to myself that I won’t waste anymore brain cells analyzing this show, but here I am. :pandaheadstomp:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 hours ago, peperomia said:

I can’t decide whether I want RSH to be the killer or not myself. I think it would be more impactful if he is, but also sad if he is. Since the jury was tampered, it keeps me believing that he should be involved in it. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but it looked like jury was determined by numbered balls that were hand-picked by him. So, hacking into the system from someone on the outside didn’t make sense to me. Also, I get the woodcarving by RSH in the first episode could be a red herring, but why must they keep showing it? Anyway, it hasn't been determined if RSH is adopted unless I missed something, but I think he is.

I keep saying to myself that I won’t waste anymore brain cells analyzing this show, but here I am.

I'm with you too, thinking how impactful it would be if he is—especially for Sung Joon because he always think Sung Hoon doesn't love him. And he could be doing this to avenge for every one who suffered and for their sister. That said, if he is, why was he using Yoon Jae's name and making him the scapegoat instead. This would be a part I don't understand (yet).

As for the jury selection, I can't remember the details in this drama but drawing my memory from Law School and Google online, the jurors were supposedly have to go through selection by the prosecutor and lawyer. It's not supposed to be just selected by the judge. This bit is definitely a bit unclear for me.

• Like 4

tumblr-350581393026205f34d7abb213bccde6-

tumblr-cc22b37ce13dbc5342301179d61ded26-

Content Writing Osen Reporter Park Pan Seok.

202210120855778321-6346058e1067f-300x.jp

tvN's 'Blind' is stimulating viewers' desire to reason with a link between the past and the present that is gradually revealed.

Ryu Sung Joon (Ok Taecyeon), Ryu Sung Hoon (Ha Seok Jin), Jo Eun Ki (Jung Eun Ji)'s struggles are also accelerating. In particular, the memory of Ryu Sung Joon, which came to mind at the same time as the start of the brutal murder, leaves a question in revealing the full story of the case. So, through the clues left by the boys in the nightmare, viewers tried to guess the identity of the real culprit.

The Joker murder victims, including Baek Ji Eun (Oh Se Young), Yeom Hye Jin (Baek Seung Hee) and Kang Hana, had only one thing in common. It is the parents who are related to Hope Welfare Center. Baek Moon Kang, Baek Ji Eun's father, severely abused children in the past, and Yeom Hye Jin's father, Yeom Ki Nam (Jung In Ki), trampled on the hopes of the escaped boys and dragged them back to hell.

Kang Ha Na's father, Kang Young Ki (Kim Ha Kyun), deceived the items of food that went into the children's mouths and took only the insides of them. The tragedy that befell the victims, who were ignorant of the children who had been victimized and who had been sympathetic to them while completely forgetting their past sins, led to the inference that one of the boys at Hope Welfare Center which they had abandoned , was the real culprit.

The relationship between the randomly selected jury and the boys was also revealed. Jury Kwon Kyung Ja (Choi Ji Yeon), who was called 'Eungam-dong', witnessed the scene where Baek Moon Kang was dragging the children to kill, and threw a gruesome murder notice to Jeong Yun Jae, "I have to kill that child." It turns out that Ahn Tae Ho (Chae Dong Hyun), an eccentric jury, was 'Boy No. 7', who informed his friends about his escape plans, and Choi Soon Gil (Choi Jae Sub), a two-faced taxi driver was the boss Choi who bullied children with Baek Moon Kang at Hope Welfare Center.

'click on this link for more details'

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111963742#_ace

• Like 8

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Content Writing Export News Reporter Hwang Soo Yeon.

mb-1665620289742508.jpg

Taecyeon Ok begins a desperate fight mission to prevent further victims.

In the 9th episode of tvN's Friday-Saturday drama 'Blind', which will be aired on the 14th, the persistent search of a passionate detective Ryu Sung Joon (Ok Taecyeon) to rescue Ahn Tae Ho (Chae Dong Hyun) a victim of disturbingly surreal survival horror game.

As the third victim of the Joker Murder case, which had disappeared for a while, occurred, the happy wedding hall was soon dyed with blood. Ryu Sung Joon caught the fact that Ahn Tae Ho, a leading suspect in the Joker murder, entered the bride's waiting room on the same day and started pursuing him, convinced that he was the real culprit but no clue was found despite the ongoing investigation. In the midst of this, a video of Ahn Tae Ho hanging from a pulley was sent to the brothers Ryu Sung Joon, Ryu Sung Hoon (Ha Seok Jin), Jo Eun Ki (Jung Eun Ji) and the jury.

mb-1665620296491464.jpg

[Photo] tvN.

Ryu Sung Joon realized that the background of the video containing Ahn Tae Ho was a welfare center in his nightmare. However, from the moment he entered the welfare center, an unknown memory haunted him, while a black raincoat covered in his blood attacked Ryu Sung Joon, making the surreal survival horror game. The real attention is focused on Ryu Sung Joon, whether he ran into an unexpected obstacle, will succeed in rescuing the victim safely.

In the published photo, he was wandering around the welfare center with his confused mind. Even though it was difficult to control his body while holding his wounded neck as if he will surely find to Ahn Tae Ho. 

Ryu Sung Joon's fighting spirit, who does not give in to injuries, he finally finds Ahn Tae Ho and this case is focused on him. Although he is focused on releasing the snare and saving Ahn Tae Ho, the figure of him sits down in despair, exudes a sense of ominousness. The viewers wonder if he will be able to save Ahn Tae Ho from the clutches of a vicious serial killer.

'source'

Spoiler

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1641241#_DYAD

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 7