Love In Your Eyes 내 눈에 콩깍지 [2022-2023]

1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

Big part of it is also the actor who is able to give life to the character and make it believable in his journey to slowly fall in love with YY. I

It really helps that he's such a seasoned actor having acted since he was child. I have been rooting for him to get a main lead role ever since I saw him Voice S1. 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am just so glad KJ will soon see what a hypocrite HM is. 

I am waiting for this scene. But I think this might add fuel to fire - as in HM will be even more mean after this. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Yeah and i like when a relationship in drama is progressing naturally. For me in "Bravo My Life". I found the progression alittle unnatural while the leads did have chemistry. This drama is much more in line what i wanted. Regarding bullying, you are probably right. But it will also cause Grandpa to find out about it quicker. He will definitely not like her when she bullies one of his favorites.

• Like 3

YY leave after work to talk to EJ. DS tries to follow but YY says to back away they need to have girls talk. YY and EJ talk about confession and stuff while YY probably says she cant cause she have a child and such. EJ tries to encourage her. EH overhear it.

YY sitting outside and feeling her heart beat. 

KJ overhears entire conversation of her degrading YY and KJ confront HM after. HM doesn't bother to pretend anymore infront of KJ and KJ tells her that he likes YY. HM plotting something against YY by using YY MIL. In the preview she drag YY away infront of Coworkers to the rooftop. YY pull away KJ hand and is about to tell KJ something. Probably about her having a child but will probably be interruped.

Great now HM will accuse YY of stealing most likely.

Episode 42 Preview

Hae-mi loses the necklace Yoon-hee gave her, and searches her office with her puzzled face. At that time, Youngi finds Haemi's necklace in the hallway of her company and takes her necklace to find her owner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Pfftt.... and HM blaming KJ that he is the reason why she is behaving like that 🙄🙄🙄 how immature. And still trying to use her position as YY’s supervisor that she should have the right to discipline YY. Good thing KJ immediately called her out on that. She is so annoying I cannot stand watching her. Good actress though. When KJ told her that he likes YY, the hurt, the disbelief, the anger, she showed them well. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama Going to be really annoying watching from now on since both HM and HH till plot against YY. Soon ES and HM mother too. I guess i just have to endure it. He should find out about Mirinae really soon though since how the plot is moving. Either YY tells him tomorrow or i think he finds out when he goes to library next time. probably on friday cliffhanger?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

Either YY tells him tomorrow or i think he finds out when he goes to library next time.

Or when the MIL bring Mirinae to the company event, which is the next day, as suggested by cunning HM.... 😆 as if an adorable little girl is going to deter KJ from liking YY. Clearly HM doesn’t know KJ as well as she claimed to 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

as if an adorable little girl is going to deter KJ from liking YY.

What makes me happy is that KJ has met MRN and knows she doesn't have a dad. The issue is will be more from YY's side. 
Do you think she'll tell him tomorrow about MRN or maybe a cliffhanger like what @Zoaze  said. I honestly want this revealed soon. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Do you think she'll tell him tomorrow about MRN or maybe a cliffhanger like what @Zoaze  said.

Most probably a cliffhanger, then continued by jealous petty HM interrupting them and ordered them to go back to work instead of always dating on the rooftop. Soon she will get the access to rooftop be locked 😂🤣🤣

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Yesterday's episode was good.

For one, we know now that KJ does make YY's heart flutter. I was a bit concerned that YY doesn't feel anything for KJ. This, I feel,  is half the battle won. Then SeJun knows about KJ's feelings for and confession to YY . SJ also made it clear that as much as he finds YY interesting, he's decided to just be friends. Do you all remember if the girl he likes is dead or alive? Was it ever mentioned? 

Then I love that KJ told HM that he likes YY. Of course HM will get mad & there will be repercussions but she can't ever accuse of KJ of stringing her along. In fact he's made it clear before he isn't interested in her romantically, but of course she's too stubborn and still hopes that time will change his mind. Anyway in the preview he does make it clear to her  that regardless of his feelings for  YY, he still  won't date her. 

• Heart Eyes 2

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Do you all remember if the girl he likes is dead or alive? Was it ever mentioned? 

Nothing specific was mentioned. It’s more like she was gotten rid of. I think still alive. If not, the guilt SJ bear will be so much more than what he’s bearing right now. He probably also had the car accident related to his girlfriend being gone? Anyway, I will try to find the part where she was mentioned and listened more carefully. 

• Insightful 2

MTDzeiV.gif

So i missed part of the episode. But it seems like HM mom went to the company instead. HM felt so embarassed. KJ found out about HM from SJ. Probably that she lied to YY. KJ pissed at HM saying something that made her feel humiliated. KJ clarifies to YY that there was never anything between him and HM. YY saying there is another reason than that but get interrupted ofcourse. Its the male colleague telling YY that KJ father want to see her. YY is moved to the distribution center. Plotted by HH i think.  Grandpa get something reported at the end and is pissed. In the preview, i think the reason KJ doesn't show up is because Grandpa is in the hospital.

Episode 43 Preview

Youngi spends a lonely time alone at the distribution center. Gyeong-jun, who was worried about Young-i, heads to the distribution center to pick him up on the way home from work.
However, someone other than Gyeong-jun appears in front of Young-i, and embarrassment spreads across Young-i's face...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Zoaze I am so annoyed that YY gets sent away. But the good thing is that YY seems happy that KJ is going to pick her up. I see that as a positive sign of her feelings. 

1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

However, someone other than Gyeong-jun appears in front of Young-i, and embarrassment spreads across Young-i's face...

But darn it ...who could this be? Better not be Hae Mi or something. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zoaze said:

YY was accused of theft by HM and HH it seems. No wonder Grandpa collapsed. KJ dad handed over all his shares to HH.

I think Grandpa collapsed because of the shares count has shifted favourably to HH due to KJ's dad transferring his shares to her. Stupid dad... 

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

But darn it ...who could this be? Better not be Hae Mi or something. 

SJ perhaps? Anyone is fine for me, as long as it's not HM or HH. 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

20 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think Grandpa collapsed because of the shares count has shifted favourably to HH due to KJ's dad transferring his shares to her. Stupid dad...

22 hours ago, Zoaze said:

i think the reason KJ doesn't show up is because Grandpa is in the hospital.

This incident Will possibly be a set back for KJ.  I think YY is about to open up. Predicting when KJ doesn’t show up she is going to shut him out again.  I think it’s going to be while before see them together.  However I do think KJ confession was sudden.  I wasn’t expecting it happen so soon. 

What’s up with these women being so spoiled and selfish.  HM is becoming a villain.  She can’t accept defeat.  She is very similar to High Heals.

• Like 3

seems like they will drag out some stuff now. Seems like HM from the preview will be the first one to find out about Grandpa connection to YY. Also there is more YY and EH scenes now. KJ father won't hear it about YY.

Episode 44 Preview

Young-i realizes that he did not tell Chairman Chang the news of winning first place in the internship competition and calls Chairman Chang.
At that time, Hae-mi, who went to visit the hospital, picks up her cell phone as she sees a call from 'Pipyak' on President Jang's cell phone while he is out for an examination...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Oh nooooo @Zoaze  I don't want EH & YY scenes. I don't dislike EH but I want KJ and YY scenes instead. :cry:   EH is just gonna get his heart broken . This sort of meaningless love triangle.

I am disappointed here that KJ couldn't turn up ( though I understand it's because of what happened to haroboji.)

She was disappointed too

As it is Hae Mi scenes are already so annoying. Yes @Mizv , HM is close to becoming the villain here. They need to make her less irritating - if not whatever they do to redeem her character down the road is not gonna work.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Zoaze said:

At that time, Hae-mi, who went to visit the hospital, picks up her cell phone as she sees a call from 'Pipyak' on President Jang's cell phone while he is out for an examination...

😞 sigh.... really dislike it when the villain always get the upper hand. HM needs to stop minding other people’s phone. She needs to learn it is so rude to do that 🙄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

MTDzeiV.gif

So HM was the one who discovered in time Grandpa having heart attack so he could be rushed to the hospital. I guess we must thank her for that. Except that, KJ might feel indebted to her now, and she will definitely be praised and thanked by the parents, and thus boosting her determination to keep pursuing KJ. Even without those encouragement, she has already made up her mind when she reached home, that she is not going to just give up like that on the feelings for KJ she has had for 3 years. Okay, Sejun-ah, we’re counting on you to keep her in her place... 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Honestly the “love” triangle with EH is boring and predictable.   

I want Se Joon to fall for YY. That is more delicious drama 😁

It’s cute the way granpa pursues Ms Ahn.

I agree this is slow paced.  But this drama is the only one I can fit  my schedule in to get daily dose of kdrama.  I won’t be able catch up I’d try to binge watch later.

• Like 2