Marry My Husband 내 남편과 결혼해줘 [2024]

On 1/14/2024 at 9:05 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Okay Na In Woo is smoking hot here.

Really? I thought he had an old man hairstyle, with the hair comb back without parting 😂 But I think he has a makeover coming... cue NBA music.

Just finished ep4.

Spoiler

And I guessed right (to myself haha). Before the reunion, when he was working so hard to help her, it seemed like he was also re-living that life, and not just because he liked her.

• Haha 5

Highlights of epn5

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7830bd40d9734a3d743

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7830bd40d9734a3d743

to ruin her bff relationship. She has succeeded in making Minhwa no longer trust her because her mom was a cheater. 
Su Min purposely made it appear that Ji Won was cheating on him like her mother. 
Soo Min created drama just so she could watch Minwan and Jo Won fight. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ex1r0nwj93lcakzfau

One of the main reason why , I call her a sociopath. She actually like Min Hwan, I believe they are a good match. He has a temper and Soo Min had the nerve to tell him. She should control him. 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

So many things happen in ep 5.

The stories development is nicely done especially with the main lead 

Why didn’t Ji Won get a light bulb moment when he said those word. Both of them are acting out of character??? Smh smh 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Borrowing @Tofu's gif - is that the extent of the makeover? Just a parting in the hair? 🙄😂

MMH-10.gif

So far, these first few episodes have been surprisingly entertaining. Even the boyfriend and the best friend are watchable - usually we should be hating them. Instead,they are quite funny in a cheesy/cringy way haha. Maybe it's because the plot is moving along nicely. I am interested to see how she will fight back to make her life better. And they now know each other's secret - so fast!

For Na In Woo, this is the best role I have watched him in (but I've only watched Longing For You and Mr Queen with him). He comes across much better here then in LFY, the role suits him.

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

For Na In Woo, this is the best role I have watched him in (but I've only watched Longing For You and Mr Queen with him). He comes across much better here then in LFY, the role suits him.

@Chocolate  I agree with you. This role suits him best. he had no chemistry with Kim Ji Eun. 

• Haha 4

Episode 6

Hell yeah, finally Ji Won took care of Manager Kim and along with it that horrendous Director! That's what I want to see from Ji Won and Ji Hyuk. Too bad Su Min is unharmed, and also, does that mean she became a full-time employee or this incident halted everyone's promotion. Having said that, I can't believe Manager Kim is only getting some disciplinary action. He should have been fired as well, or demoted! 😤

I'm starting to worry about Ji Hyuk's health instead. Why is he so stressed that he's not sleeping/eating well and drinking? Just because he worries about Ji Won? If he doesn't take good care of himself, he might be the first one to die instead. And looks like in the next episode, he thinks he's going to die 10 years later (from the car accident) that he might take a step back from his advances. His car accident might not happen if Ji Won did not die.

I'm pretty sure we'll get a happy ending, so not too worried about him dying 10 years later.

BTS

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hairstyle is very important! Especially after Netizens shared this below!

Yes indeed! The 2nd pic looks like he has a lot more hair! Oh dear, and he is only 40 years old! He looks so much older in this drama.

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

And looks like in the next episode, he thinks he's going to die 10 years later (from the car accident) that he might take a step back from his advances. His car accident might not happen if Ji Won did not die.

Yes, I don't see why he should assume he will die in 10 years, but think Ji Won will not - doesn't make sense. There are some things in the drama that doesn't gel but can overlook it.

Do you think maybe Eun Ho and Ji Hyuk's sister could be end up together?

• Like 3
21 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

moon-ga-young-kdrama.gif

That is crazy! I would never think they are the same person. 

@Chocolate His suits are better now with the makeover too. I actually talked about how I didn't like how untailored the suits were. I'm glad that they got some better fitting and styled suits for him. 

Spoiler

I couldn't find any good photos of him to show the difference, so this will do for now. Haha!

Before

B120230483photogroup1704265300217.jpg

After
GCfp-j-Fa-EAALIZX.jpg

• Haha 3

Here's the English sub of the preview:

Spoiler

I just remembered this -- In one of the scenes, YJH kept referring to him as a good person. He said it a few times within that scene that I thought, "I don't know if I trust people who keep telling me they are a good person repeatedly." :laugh:

• Haha 3

You guys won't believe it... I'm all caught up :laugh: Binged it at one go. The story actually quite interesting, and I like the pacing and the way the story is told. There are some illogical stuff, but not enough to distract me from the fun of watching. 

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

I just remembered this -- In one of the scenes, YJH kept referring to him as a good person. He said it a few times within that scene that I thought, "I don't know if I trust people who keep telling me they are a good person repeatedly."

Haha... probably something happened in the future that made Ji Won thought he is a bad person? So this time round he needs to drill it into her that he is a good person...

So I guess we're staying in 2013? 

On 1/17/2024 at 5:26 AM, mademoiselle said:

the pics not showing on my laptop...

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

11 hours ago, Tofu said:

I just remembered this -- In one of the scenes, YJH kept referring to him as a good person. He said it a few times within that scene that I thought, "I don't know if I trust people who keep telling me they are a good person repeatedly." 

9 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu +1. I thought that too! I was thinking shouldn't that be the judge of Ji Won? 😂 I may think I'm good, but not by others' standard 😅

I was thinking, who goes chasing girls by emphasizing he is a good person! Don't girls like bad boys? 😂

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

O...o...o! He's gonna show her the heart near his collar bone!

I'm not sure if this is a good idea. It's like trying to influence her to choose him becuase her father chose him 🤔...

• Haha 3
17 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Don't girls like bad boys?

Some girls, not all. 😄

17 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I'm not sure if this is a good idea. It's like trying to influence her to choose him becuase her father chose him 🤔...

I suppose we have to see it as he's got a second life and chance with Ji Won. I say do whatever it costs to fight for what he wants.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Damn, Ji Hyuk thinks he has no way out of his "death" situation, so he isn't going to pursue Ji Won. I don't blame him. His situation is sticky because how is he going to find someone that will die in his stead if what happened will be inevitable. The person I could think of that is bad enough to replace him at the moment is Park Min Hwan.

That said, I am sure we'll get a happy ending, so I'm not so stressed about it. Haha.

The next episode preview got my blood boiling again. How can Park Min Hwan be so shameless? He's already cheated on Ji Won and he has the gall to propose to her. And ARGH, consider this is her second chance in life, how can Ji Won still be so reckless as to not lock her computer. Now Su Min bought the stock too!!! :mad:

Oh @SilverMoonTea I thought Na In Woo was really hot in the scene where his hair was all wet in the taxi and when he was playing shooting.

OST 4

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Ep7 explained more about the time travel and why Ji Won decided to find a replacement. Quite well explained. The conclusion is if something is meant to happen, it is inevitable. But someone else can suffer that consequence instead. Thus, the reason for a replacement.

I don't like it when the character is all noble and self-sacrificing. Why didn't Ji Hyuk tell Ji Won that he had also died. She has good observations and could have found a way out for him too, like she did for herself. Granted, he is a GOOD person so he wouldn't want someone else to die in his stead. But her father sent him back to protect her and to make her happy - why would he do that if he was going to die and make her sad🙄

37 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Damn, Ji Hyuk thinks he has no way out of his "death" situation, so he isn't going to pursue Ji Won. I don't blame him. His situation is sticky because how is he going to find someone that will die in his stead if what happened will be inevitable. The person I could think of that is bad enough to replace him at the moment is Park Min Hwan.

That's a good idea! Maybe instead of Su Min, the husband will die instead - he gets cancer then drives off and bam!

37 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

And ARGH, consider this is her second chance in life, how can Ji Won still be so reckless as to not lock her computer. Now Su Min bought the stock too!!!

Park Min Hwan wants a wife with money. Maybe that will be another + for Su Min in his eyes!

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Park Min Hwan wants a wife with money. Maybe that will be another + for Su Min in his eyes!

Except, Su Min isn't stupid. LOL.

===

I have been meaning to question this. After the makeover, I'm quite surprised Manager Kim and Min Hwan still treat Ji Won the same way. Manager Kim likes pretty girls, so I would have expected his behaviour to change towards Ji Won, even if Ji Won doesn't suck up to him like Su Min. Same with Min Hwan. He doesn't have to be too different to before, but sometimes the change of appearance should change the way people treat another because majority of the populations are quite biased with "visual impressions".

Another thing is, for an opportunist like Su Min, I thought she was aiming a bit low. How can she not see Ji Hyuk as a catch, especially after his makeover? It's also not blind to everyone that Ji Hyuk treats Ji Won differently, too. Yet, she wants Min Hwan because he's the best out of the men around Ji Won. Did she want to find a good man to rely on, or her aim is to snatch everything that belongs to Ji Won...?

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

I don't like it when the character is all noble and self-sacrificing. Why didn't Ji Hyuk tell Ji Won that he had also died. She has good observations and could have found a way out for him too, like she did for herself. Granted, he is a GOOD person so he wouldn't want someone else to die in his stead. But her father sent him back to protect her and to make her happy - why would he do that if he was going to die and make her sad

I think Su Min is the easier replacement to find than Ji Hyuk's. How will they find a 替死鬼? And one must ensure he or she takes that route, swerve away from the ginger cat and flip the car? Min Hwan or Su Min might not swerve because they are selfish people, and they might just run over the cat. As I understood, their conversation was under the premise of "what would he do differently so he won't have regrets". This is quite subjective, which not necessarily means giving Ji Hyuk his blessing to wed his daughter. He probably sent Ji Hyuk back as Ji Hyuk's told Ji Won, as her allowance (a helper/supporter). Them developing into romance might not be the main intention...?

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
55 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Except, Su Min isn't stupid. LOL.

===

I have been meaning to question this. After the makeover, I'm quite surprised Manager Kim and Min Hwan still treat Ji Won the same way. Manager Kim likes pretty girls, so I would have expected his behaviour to change towards Ji Won, even if Ji Won doesn't suck up to him like Su Min. Same with Min Hwan. He doesn't have to be too different to before, but sometimes the change of appearance should change the way people treat another because majority of the populations are quite biased with "visual impressions".

But Mgr Kim and Min Hwan ARE stupid lol.

55 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Another thing is, for an opportunist like Su Min, I thought she was aiming a bit low. How can she not see Ji Hyuk as a catch, especially after his makeover? It's also not blind to everyone that Ji Hyuk treats Ji Won differently, too. Yet, she wants Min Hwan because he's the best out of the men around Ji Won. Did she want to find a good man to rely on, or her aim is to snatch everything that belongs to Ji Won...?

Yes, I think snatching Min Hwan from Ji Won is a motivating factor. Despite her scheming nature, she has a contract job and is not well off, so 没有见过大世面 - to her, Min Hwan is already attractive. She seemed quite impress by him when he was pretending to know wine and buying her a meal at the expensive steak restaurant.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Did she want to find a good man to rely on, or her aim is to snatch everything that belongs to Ji Won...?

Definitely the latter imo... otherwise she doesn't need to stick around Ji Won at all. She knows she could not manipulate other people as well as she does Ji Won. 

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I thought Na In Woo was really hot in the scene where his hair was all wet in the taxi and when he was playing shooting.

I thought so too  :wow:  I much prefer him in this kind of calmer role to his explosive character in Longing For You.

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Was back reading and absolutely must repost this! 🤣

On 10/26/2023 at 6:30 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Mm I think I'm not too interested? Haha... I'm not too fond of Na In Woo... 

On 10/26/2023 at 6:58 PM, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea HAHAHA! Never say never.

On 1/14/2024 at 9:05 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Come back here to eat my own saliva :lmao2:

Okay Na In Woo is smoking hot here. That's all yeorobun :laugh:

• Haha 4

@Chocolate @ktcjdrama I had a thought. People behave differently with one another. I reckon if Su Min married Min Hwan, she wouldn't be living Ji Won's life, neither will Min Hwan be able to belittle or smooch off Su Min, like he did with Ji Won. The outcome of Ji Won's ending previously is not only the fault of others, but also herself. I see her as being just as responsible of her own outcome as others. On the contrary, Su Min is manipulative and has Min Hwan in the palm, she's fully capable to turning the situation to her advantage. The mother-in-law hates Ji Won, and she has Min Hwan's support in it. But with Su Min's skills, she might be able to turn Min Hwan against his mother.

Also with Su Min, say she got Min Hwan and married him. Is it going to be at the cost of their friendship? Or will she manipulated it in the way that she's not at fault. I'm really interested to know the development of this bit, because if the friendship doesn't break, then even after she marries Min Hwan, she will still desire the next man Ji Won dates, which will be Ji Hyuk - not that he'll entertain her.

BTS

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2