DouYin Drama Discussion

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

The genre of tragic and mixed nuts have me laughing so much. :lmao2::lmao2:

everything is good....and you only spend 2-3 hours max....

hahaha though some of the plots does get boring despite it being 2-3 hours hahaha

5 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Sexy:

this one was really cute, the little girl looking for a husband for the mom hahaha.....whom happen to be her real father.....

this is the girl you were talking about right MengNa?

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

this one not bad either....not too sure on the ML and FL lead....they didnt drag the ignorance till towards the end where it tends to happen and friendly and good in law so far.

Cinderella story with lots of slapping.

• Haha 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

18 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Cinderella story with lots of slapping.

I skipped that genre.....:PsyWhat: I abhor weak Cinderella story.

@NiteWalker

That 沉思 (Chen Si) is dating one of his co star, the girl with a pair of big round eyes. They have few dramas together.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSNoegnhn/

Soul-swapped comedy:

This CP is one of the top CP of DouYin. They acting can put some liuliang to shame. I like how the FL enunciating her lines and her voice is really nice.

This is tragic drama and if you can get over the abuses the acting is top notch. I admire the FL effort in learning sign language. She looked like a pro.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

It used to be only twin or triplet, they’re really going overboard with more. There are some are sextuplets 😂😂😂

All without IVF as well.

There's plenty of people having sex in these dramas so children does make sense. I don't think I have seen without it. China is really ramping up the propaganda -- after all they are headed for demographic free fall if they haven't already.

• Like 2

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

On 1/22/2024 at 12:32 AM, OsmanthusTea said:

@NiteWalker

Your ship.....:cool:

u already burst that ship hahaha..still i enjoy seeing the two of them together.

On 1/20/2024 at 12:40 PM, OsmanthusTea said:

Soul-swapped comedy:

This CP is one of the top CP of DouYin. They acting can put some liuliang to shame. I like how the FL enunciating her lines and her voice is really nice.

these two is also one of my fav partners hahaha...their chemistry is good too

• Haha 1
  • Party! 1

A second chance for divorcees... Chemistry is pretty good and the ML is quite funny.

Not bad. Girl enters into a contract marriage with a man she thinks is a construction worker but you know the rest... The deception doesn't go on forever. This ML is one of the best looking C drama actors around.

22 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Yes, they are so spicy together. This ML is good.

He's one of the best. I've seen him in couple of melodramas -- one of them he was an awful abusive husband but his versatility is undeniable.

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

He's one of the best. I've seen him in couple of melodramas -- one of them he was an awful abusive husband but his versatility is undeniable.

He has one dark drama with a versatile FL, 朱茉顏(ZHU,MO-YAN). She is one of the best too.

Screenshot-2024-01-27-at-22-53-00.png

The story is quite similar to the one Peng Guan Ying and Cai Wen Jing. I forgot the title but it's about a criminal who has the same face with a millionaire. The FL almost raped by his friend but got killed by her then he faked his death and took the place of the said millionaire.

6 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

A second chance for divorcees... Chemistry is pretty good and the ML is quite funny.

Not bad. Girl enters into a contract marriage with a man she thinks is a construction worker but you know the rest... The deception doesn't go on forever. This ML is one of the best looking C drama actors around.

This one have the first vid FL (ZhouYi) and second vid ML (Shen Hao Nan). They are spicy too.....

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1