DouYin Drama Discussion

19 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

This one is good too, the FL looks like Crystal Yuan Bing Yan.

Is the series 夜情對象? Any link that is horizontal instead of mobile friendly?

It's quite funny. First he grabbed her and carried her to the bed, then he moved his hand and she crossed her arms over her chest like some scared V 😂. But he's like some schizo. Threw her out of the car and then demanded she get back in. I like a forceful man but he seems a real MCP/B*** too lol.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Is the series 夜情對象? Any link that is horizontal instead of mobile friendly?

It's quite funny. First he grabbed her and carried her to the bed, then he moved his hand and she crossed her arms over her chest like some scared V 😂. But he's like some schizo. Threw her out of the car and then demanded she get back in. I like a forceful man but he seems a real MCP/B*** too lol.

This is a DouYin budget mini series, no other version. All are vertical because it was filmed with small cameras. We are collecting DouYin better dramas here, feel free to check it out.....

This is a comedy with super cute kids.

• Thanks 1

This guy looks a bit like Lee Joon-hyuk from certain angles

20 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

I watched every single of his drama available in Youtube....I saw his face in the thumbnail, I click....

Same. I pretty much do that with certain actors and actresses.

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

Another soul swapped....I just love soul swapped.....:PsyWhat: The discussion over the wrong way of wearing undies in 13:45 have me ROTFLOL......:PsyWhat:

Some DY actors have better resources, these 2 are one of those. Usually the sets, styling and script are way better than the usual DY dramas.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1
32 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Another soul swapped....I just love soul swapped.....:PsyWhat: The discussion over the wrong way of wearing undies in 13:45 have me ROTFLOL......:PsyWhat:

Some DY actors have better resources, these 2 are one of those. Usually the sets, styling and script are way better than the usual DY dramas.

i just watch this yesterday night too....totally had me laughing at how the girl teaching the guy how to wear a bra hahaha :D

• Party! 1

I like this ML too even though he's not exactly an acting powerhouse but he's cute. I've seen a few of his. This drama has one of the better scripts I've seen. At least it's not too crazy. The ML is not too aggressive and he smartly dispenses of the villains pulling the strings. The teamwork is great and more power to the production team for not over relying on misunderstandings.

• Like 1

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

Really like this couple who have done many dramas together apparently. The male lead is played by Shu Tong. Wish I knew that FL's name.

Part 1 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLyQUS2rUzE

Part 2

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Wish I knew that FL's name.

She is Zhong Xi. ShuTong and Zhong Xi were the CP in my first DY drama. You know the usual xiao san/bai lian hua/forced blood donor/aborted fetus/choking etc type of drama....:HaunterOK:

Recently they have healthy relationship drama....

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1

this one is cute....except for the cheating husband and mistress, the rest were pretty good...both set of parents is not too assertive in their thought at the kids and not opposing to both ML n FL relationship despite the age gap..

14 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Really like this couple who have done many dramas together apparently. The male lead is played by Shu Tong. Wish I knew that FL's name.

the male reminded me a little of Ren JiaLun sometimes....

• Party! 1
16 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I like this ML too even though he's not exactly an acting powerhouse but he's cute. I've seen a few of his. This drama has one of the better scripts I've seen. At least it's not too crazy. The ML is not too aggressive and he smartly dispenses of the villains pulling the strings. The teamwork is great and more power to the production team for not over relying on misunderstandings.

oooo i like the FL and also the 2nd ML hahaha is cute too despite him being the bad guy again this rounds lols....this is the 2nd times i seen him as the baddie 

Edit @40somethingahjumma found their names

男主角: 黄文博
女主角: 翟一营

ML: Huang Wenbo
FL: Zhai Yiying

• Thanks 1

Here's another one with Shu Tong... playing yet another tortured gangster husband. I like the fated YingYang storyline and how it's done here. As usual he is great in the kissing scenes. 

This is a lighter contract drama with Liu Qing who very hot stuff... I love how he romances the FL.

19 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

She is Zhong Xi. ShuTong and Zhong Xi were the CP in my first DY drama. You know the usual xiao san/bai lian hua/forced blood donor/aborted fetus/choking etc type of drama....:HaunterOK:

Recently they have healthy relationship drama....

Do you have a link to that? It's tough wading through all the hundreds of shows.

Edited by 40somethingahjumma

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

does anyone know the name of the drama... if it is a drama at all

I couldnt find it...:pandathink:  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwGDhnMpM8p/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

47 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I feel like I need to find a time in my schedule to dedicate a day to watching these Douyin dramas. LOL!

You should! It's such a guilty pleasure and some actors can even act better that those liuliang....:cool:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Which one? The healthy relationship drama or my first DY drama??

The healthy relationship drama.

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

I feel like I need to find a time in my schedule to dedicate a day to watching these Douyin dramas. LOL!

Only a day? 

• Haha 2

@40somethingahjumma

Got one!!

This one is also good. Different plot from the usual glamorous setting. The same FL with different ML. This ML usually cast as hot debonair CEO, I can barely recognised him in this one. He is good in micro expression. 

Zhong Xi and Shu Tong had a drama with similar humble setting but I can't find it yet. I will give you the link when it pops on my feeds.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1