DouYin Drama Discussion

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

this is also one of the best looking males i seen hahaha.....

I think he is much more mature/older than the bunch too. He is my fav CP of MengNa. The downside is he doesn't do real kiss on screen :PsyWhat: The only leading lady he does real kiss is MN on their second drama....:HaunterOK: Their first drama is dark but their chemistry and tension were superb.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

hmmmm.....i dunno about you guys...however i find this story really unappealing...i remember seeing another one where the lady married the bodyguard too...the way they turn that around is more appealing for me

I saw this and read the comments, none is positive....:PsyWhat: So I didn't watch. I like the girl actually. She has a time traveling drama with a hot ML, that's a good one. But after that one drama, she never has anything that appeal to me anymore.

I like this CP. Visually they are so nice to look at. The girl is a good actress most of her dramas are great, the man is an okay one but well he is good looking with that big round eyes.

Male Lead: [ 陈冠峄 ] Chen Guan Yi

Female Lead: [ 贾翼瑄 ] Jia Yi Xuan

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Party! 1
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

How many douyin dramas are there?! :shocked2:

too many to count.....some with same plots different CP 

15 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

I saw this and read the comments, none is positive....:PsyWhat: So I didn't watch. I like the girl actually. She has a time traveling drama with a hot ML, that's a good one. But after that one drama, she never has anything that appeal to me anymore.

it isnt bad this one....not too bad...she is pretty and i like her....i wonder whats her name

On 2/8/2024 at 3:25 PM, NiteWalker said:

this one quite light hearted i like this one....the guy is very funny too hahahhaa...the girl reminded me of ZhengShuang

男主:舒童
女主:侯呈玥
ML: Shu Tong
FL: Hou Chengyue

I've seen this one too. It's a hoot. The chemistry is on point and even though I'm not a fan of the hidden identity trope, this one worked for me.

Whenever I see Shu Tong, I click. He's probably my favourite douyin actor. 

______

The best rebirth story so far... Really like the ML. At least he's not a passive onlooker for most of the show.

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

F L: 鄭晨雨(Zheng Chen Yu)

ML: 王奕然(Wang Yi Ran)

Another audience fav CP, I think this is the third or the fourth drama by the same CP.  Time travel trope but this time the child who is the time traveler. Interesting story with good actors. The little boy is a talented actor.

Wang YiRan the ML is one of my fav and he can really acts especially in emotional scenes. The girl 鄭晨雨(Zheng Chen Yu) is his top CP, they look great together. He has 2-3 dramas with Bai Yan that are steamy and violence and a romance drama with Meng Na.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
On 2/5/2024 at 5:19 PM, NiteWalker said:

hmmmm.....i dunno about you guys...however i find this story really unappealing...i remember seeing another one where the lady married the bodyguard too...the way they turn that around is more appealing for me

The same girl with Wang YiRan. Very nice drama. This is the one I mentioned the only drama of hers that I like.

@40somethingahjumma

The dark drama that I mentioned

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1

i like this one...its hidden identity, mix girl by the father purposely, a little bit of abuse not over much thank god.....and best of all first love too....hahaha the ML had been in love with the FL since schooling times...and he is her senior, 2 years ahead in the same high school lols....of course you have a mother in law who thought you're not fit to be her daughter in law too

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

@OsmanthusTea @40somethingahjumma not sure if you guys watch this one hahaha....i know its one of you guys fav ML hahaha...he is real cute in here....first times i saw him in something less serious less domineering lols....he was like a puppy in front of the FL lols....

good mother & sis in law relationship and of course again hidden identity lols

• Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

Such a spicy drama! Both MLs are hot. I mean, really really hot...Seems to be a trend to put 2 popular MLs in one drama at the moment. Shen Hao Nan and Zhang JiJun have one upcoming drama with WGG as FL.

One thing it's amaze me in these DY dramas is they are so open minded with women sexuality....:PsyWhat: Never ever I watch any drama from any country that feature 鸭子 as often as DY mini dramas...:PsyWhat:  Btw, this is a remake of another DY drama but with upgraded casts and spiciness. The previous one the 鸭子 was Cheng Gang, I don't know the FL in that one.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1