DouYin Drama Discussion

21 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@NiteWalker

Wang Chen Peng's :love:

This is the second time they were paired together. The FL looks like young Zhao LiYing

In general I find these hidden identity spouse tropes rather silly. Who marries someone they've never met? But this one is okay for the most part (it doesn't take forever for either of them to realise who they are) although it is ridiculous that the male villain who is supposed to be in prison keeps getting out for one reason or another. The leads' chemistry is quite good as well. What's even more surprising is that this has a good ending.

However, there's no denying that Wang Chenpeng sizzles in all the make out scenes. The guy is hot stuff. Very very hot. I think the glasses just adds more temperature to the room. And he has a nice voice as well. I've seen him in a few dramas already but it's nice to know his name. Thanks for the recommendation.

I skimmed through quite a few historical rebirth ones last night. I really like this ML -- the actor and the character -- although the FL is quite frustrating. I don't mind the story too. It's quite different from the usual rebirth stories.

This is another with a hot uncle

• Haha 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

hahahha....he is my brother and he is my lover lols.....reminded me of someone term

reminded me of Zhang YuJian golden verse hahahaha

"My brother is my boyfriend later became my husband" :laugh:

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

This is another with a hot uncle

hahahah hot uncle.....oh well we're ahjummas after all :laugh:

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

In general I find these hidden identity spouse tropes rather silly. Who marries someone they've never met? But this one is okay for the most part (it doesn't take forever for either of them to realise who they are) although it is ridiculous that the male villain who is supposed to be in prison keeps getting out for one reason or another. The leads' chemistry is quite good as well. What's even more surprising is that this has a good ending.

I usually FF a lot for this type of drama AND I will only watch it if I like the actor/s.

4 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

okie this story a bit crazy.....hahahhaa..daughter and mom sharing the same guy???

This FL has some quirky taste in choosing script. She is okay but I had seen her in some dark intense and an usual trope.

8 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

However, there's no denying that Wang Chenpeng sizzles in all the make out scenes. The guy is hot stuff. Very very hot. I think the glasses just adds more temperature to the room. And he has a nice voice as well. I've seen him in a few dramas already but it's nice to know his name. Thanks for the recommendation.

Me and @NiteWalker agreed in unison that he is one of the hottest male we have ever seen......:PsyWhat: Another WCP's.....

ML: Bai Fang Wen

He is really a good actor. He can be a psycho, gangster, silly boy and debonair CEO. Love him... This drama is another remake with fresh comedic POV. The little boy is super cute and they chose the one that looks a lot like the dad.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Clapping Hands 1
12 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

I usually FF a lot for this type of drama AND I will only watch it if I like the actor/s.

totally...its a bit crazy...i totally skip it once i start seeing the ML romancing the mother so that he can tie the FL and restrict her from going after another guy.....it was totally mad house hahahah....

Me and @NiteWalker agreed in unison that he is one of the hottest male we have ever seen......:PsyWhat: Another WCP's.....

burn your screen huh.....he looks good with the girl.....i really dont mind seeing some of the DY artist get together....they are totally a gem to be honest

ML: Bai Fang Wen

He is really a good actor. He can be a psycho, gangster, silly boy and debonair CEO. Love him... This drama is another remake with fresh comedic POV. The little boy is super cute and they chose the one that looks a lot like the dad.

Edited by OsmanthusTea (see edit history)

he make a good play boy too hahahaha

• Heart Eyes 1

oh i like this one....i havent seen the girl in any other skit though....

its a reborn story, where the girl died and reborn in another girl that look just like her and the ML happen to be the one she admire from a book she was reading....happen that the books she was reading was actually base on a real life story in the world where she was living..

劇名:成為惡毒女配之後拿下男主

男主角演員:古銘瀚

女主角演員:石雪婧

• Party! 1