One & Only, Forever and Ever / 一生一世美人骨 l 周生如故 [2021]

9 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Are there supposed to be episodes airing today? I checked iQiyi this morning and it's still only updated to ep 22. :letalQQ:

Because you watched the advance episodes, you have to wait until Wednesday to get episode 23-28. It'll be the same next week too. Monday and Tuesday are used for everyone else to catch up. :laugh:

3 hours ago, Hyacinth0910 said:

@TofuHi! No i haven’t tried doing the unlocking thingy even if i haven’t seen the beginning of the drama…im just curious if its possible since i only have the cheapest subsciption for iQiYi :idk:

It seems like unlocking for @gween97 is being done in chronological order so they probably haven't started this new system yet. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Please tell me we will finish by ep 30. I used 2X speed to watch it. If there is 3X, I would have loved it.

What is the conflict of the show? Family? I mean.. When will this "volcano" explode ? I expected volcano explosion but it is as slow as lava flow...

Also, Is this show produced for pajama promotion ? 

It will be nice to see some angst. Hehhe we will get it soon right? Angst makes the drama nicer (for me).. hehe:JuiceGhost:

Edited by ma_oo_jw
  • Haha 5
17 hours ago, Tofu said:

Because you watched the advance episodes, you have to wait until Wednesday to get episode 23-28. It'll be the same next week too. Monday and Tuesday are used for everyone else to catch up. :laugh:

so we still have to wait till next week to release all ep? huhuhu i hope this drama will end this week and happy ending because i don't want to see sad ending like one and only:nervous:

• Like 2
6 hours ago, gween97 said:

so we still have to wait till next week to release all ep? huhuhu i hope this drama will end this week and happy ending because i don't want to see sad ending like one and only:nervous:

Yeah, the last 2 episodes will be released next week, but don't worry.  It will be a happy ending.  The book definitely ends happily.  :) 

• Like 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

Reaching ep 21, finally. 

I really get bored with most of ZSC family. I was thinking what would be after this, probably something much intriguing right?? But again it's like a repertoire, same dawn breakfast, business trip, the elders, the siblings, chat on the bed, and go on. Okay, thanks to ffd button, I'm still enjoying this. Mostly, I skip scenes which has no ZSC or SY. They talk a lot. 

Even so, I still couldn't give it up. I must see how all of this end. Not all the episodes are boring, there are some parts are lovely and funny too. I saw prev ep 23, it's refreshing to see ZSC is angry. I don't like that step bro and his tailor girl. Dunno know why, but these two annoyed me. Lols. 

• Like 1

I've mentioned this to most of you already, but posting it here too. It's revealed! 

3 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I don't like that step bro and his tailor girl. Dunno know why, but these two annoyed me. Lols. 

They were annoying in the novel too. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Done!! I mean I've done ep 22. Lols. I like this episode that ZSC brought SY's back as what MX's suggested him. 

When you have limited space but your relatives are quite many. But you can feel how warm around your family. Loved this part.

@Tofu I didnt finish the novel yet, no wonder, they both are cheating, arent they?!! I ffd their scenes a lot. Seriously, they annoy me whenever they appear on screen. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I didnt finish the novel yet, no wonder, they both are cheating, arent they?!! I ffd their scenes a lot. Seriously, they annoy me whenever they appear on screen. 

They did! They were flirting behind the wife's back. He married her out of family obligations and not because he truly loved her. All the advance episodes came out today! 

1 hour ago, gween97 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH 🥰btw what is your twitter? I have twitter acc for havefun🤪

already check my iqiyi and already unlock all ep🤗

Here's mine: TWITTER -- What's yours too?! :LarvitarSDab1:

• Like 2

I have to say that although I hated the Crown Prince in One and Only, I loved Mei Xing in FAE. Of all the tears shed in FAE, I felt his grief the most.

I initially like Wei Man because she was so nice and warm to Shi Yi but I started to dislike her when I realized that she was still flirting with Wenchuan despite him being married already. I also did not like how fast she just took him back and got pregnant right away. It was so disrespectful in so many levels. 

Admittedly, I hit the FF button a lot when it came to ZSC's family scenes not only because I found them a little boring but also because it felt like the drama failed to really explain the family dynamic. It was much too confusing for me as someone who didn't read the novel. From what I can understand, ZSC's mother died and his father was forced to marry the stepmother (cannot remember her name). As to why.. that part is a little unclear to me. I do know that she and the 2nd uncle had feelings for each other. But then there's this conversation between the two of them where he asks her how long she intends on repaying her debt and all I can say is... "what debt?" This part was not clear to me.

As for Ren -  I adore him. He is like a mini version of ZSC. However, who are his parents? How is he related to ZSC? Why is the entire clan so protective of him?

I also am not sure that I understood Wenxing's reasons.. exactly what was she involved in? I understood the incident in Bremen wasn't really due to Wenchuan as per police findings even though everyone believes otherwise. So when Wenxing apologized to Shi Yi, was it for the boat accident? Did she intend for Shi Yi to fall so that it would make ZSC worry and be scared to lose her?

Also, what happened to Wenchuan and Wei Man after they lost the baby? Were they still together? Did he die after falling off the balcony with Shi Yi?

When Shi Yi was in a coma, did she dream about her past with ZSC? How was the diary that ZSC was reading related to it all? 

The ending was good but how I wished we would've gotten a scene of them with their child.  

• Like 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump