Alphabet Games 2.0: Name your food 🤤

So @MMM8P you can be team sub ( we call it Team Main Dish . ) you deduct 2 from previous number ) . At the same time you need to name any food / dish / drink name using the last alphabet of the previous post

So for instance from Mayan’s post , your number would be 38 . And since the last alphabet on her food item ends with T , you need to name a food item that starts with T , for example - tortilla 

We try not to repeat the name of the dish in each round .  The starting point is 50.  So team sub needs to work to 0 and team add needs to work to 100 to win 

——————

So continuing from Mayan, ( I’m in team add / desserts ) 

T bone steak 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29309ddf38e95b41462d

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, MMM8P said:

can i be team sub instead?

and please explain the rules please!

thanks! <3

:love:

Andwaeeee~ don't desert us team dessert 🥺.

The alphabet grouping is a guide which is not really enforced yet hahahaha. You can be team sub 😉

Are you familiar with the add/sub game? If you are it's the same concept but with a food twist. 

Here's how to play:

There will be 2 answers per person. A dish and a number.

We will start at 50. Team main dish will -2 and name a food item, team dessert will +2 and name a food item. Whichever team reaches 0 or 100 first wins the round. 

The same rules as alphabet game applies for food items.

For example: I start with eggnog, the last alphabet is "G". The next person will name a food item that starts with "G" and it goes on and on and on until we run out of food items to name 🤣.

Any food item is welcome, if its exotic or unique it is prefered to include the origin of food item. Exp: Klepon (Indonesia), Balut (Phillipines). And we try not to repeat the same answer on each page.

Have fun playing!!! :PikaSwag:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

So @MMM8P you can be team sub ( we call it Team Main Dish . ) you deduct 2 from previous number ) . At the same time you need to name any food / dish / drink name using the last alphabet of the previous post

So for instance from Mayan’s post , your number would be 38 . And since the last alphabet on her food item ends with T , you need to name a food item that starts with T , for example - tortilla 

We try not to repeat the name of the dish in each round .  The starting point is 50.  So team sub needs to work to 0 and team add needs to work to 100 to win 

——————

So continuing from Mayan, ( I’m in team add / desserts ) 

T bone steak 

okay thanks @abs-oluteM <3

kale salad

(did i do it right?)

:wow2:

edit: @katakwasabi yeah i loved the add n sub game, i am a hardcore team sub member so yeah i wanna be team sub :D

Edited by MMM8P
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

2 minutes ago, MMM8P said:

hey i dont remember u on soompi did u have an account before?

Hehe. I do. I've been around for ages but I also live under a rock, didn't venture to the hangout sections and mmmm.....only visit a a select few actor threads and some drama threads with a certain actor. @abs-oluteM can help verify my existence hahahahaha 🤣

Sauteed chicken

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

Yes @MMM8P , @katakwasabi is a very long time member of Soompi and she and I watch a lot of dramas together. She’s also our manager on our Discord chat . I know in school , they block discord from your computer , is that right ? 

remember to go back and edit to put in the number . The pace will be a bit slower here since we need to put in food names too :heiboi:

Nutmeg pie 

• Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

7 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Hehe. I do. I've been around for ages but I also live under a rock, didn't venture to the hangout sections and mmmm.....only visit a a select few actor threads and some drama threads with a certain actor. @abs-oluteM can help verify my existence hahahahaha 🤣

what was ur username? i may have seen u idk

eggs

edit: and ya @abs-oluteM they blocked discord :(

Edited by MMM8P
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3