You Are My Hero / You're My City & Fortress 你是我的城池营垒 [2021]

1 hour ago, Mouse said:

@Tofuyes I am going to watch this one. Still trying to find where to watch it though!!

In the poster it says it'll air on Youku, TencentVideo, and iQIYI. When it airs, I'll get back to you on where you can watch it. Haha! 

Yay for more people watching this! :LarvitarSDab1:

In the meantime, here's the new trailer for the drama:

Ma Sichun (and cast) talking about her character:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i miss seeing Ma SiChun and with BaiJingTing this series is really a must for me whether is it base on Descendant on the Sun or not....since i didnt watch the Korean version so it wont matter to me at all lols

I've watched DoTs and remember liking it when I did. For this drama, I've watched the trailers plus the BTS clips and I'm noticing the difference between the two dramas. There are similarities but some differences as well. 

Either way, I think Ma Sichun and Bai Jingting are so much cuter, right?:smug:

9bce30e638a3614ff446dcb558ebef5eb0033103

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

from the clips they seems like good friends....so i dunno how to feel about the romance in between the two just yet hahaha...

u think the romance lines will work well between the two?

I hope so! It seems like they will probably banter a lot with each other before falling in love. 

I guess, if the romance doesn't work, we will just have to dance our way out of this drama. :laugh:

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

It's here! 

giphy.gif

Eight episodes were released today on TencentVideo, episodes 1-2 for everyone and 3-8 for VIP users. I had to use VPN to watch the show because it's not a global release. 

@Mouse - If you can't VPN and use TencentVideo, since English subs are readily available, the folks at the third party streaming websites will probably upload the drama later today. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

you are almost connected with me all the times haha

I have pretty bad insomnia so I only get a couple of hours of sleep every night. :eeeee:No time for sleep when there are lots of dramas to be watched. LOL!! Actually, this is probably a lie for me because my drama list is pretty long, but I'm behind all of them but two. Because I'm watching Ping Pong too, it's blowing my mind a little bit that Bai Jingting is supposed to be this special ops captain in this drama and he's a 16 years old boy who just wants to be good at ping pong in the other drama. :laugh:

I leave you all with Xing Kelei, coming to save the day! Hahahahaha! 

giphy.gif

I have a whole collection of gifs for this drama that I made from the trailers and MVs. I think I'll slowly post them throughout this drama's run. Hopefully you don't get sick of seeing them. Haha!

• Haha 2

okie....its a good overall 8 episodes, this are fast pace too..... @Tofu

rapport in between Bai JingTing & Ma SiChun is good.....and Xing Kele is your cunning and strict overall commander at his realms....he is one of the youngest team leader for the special task force as well...

the very first encounter in between Kele and Mika is 2 years ago during a robbery.....i guess i shouldnt spoilt it for you as you havent watch it yet i gather :wow2:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

Damn Bai JingTing  really good in here and I love how he enter the scenes a drop our from the air ventilator damn smooth

Here he is from another angle, LOL!

375ec28768f01d86bd7f84aa759c402bfe788f81

5 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

okie....its a good overall 8 episodes, this are fast pace too.....

You're so fast! I'm only on episode 4. :laugh:

So far, I'm liking the drama. I like that even though he preaches about the discipline of the rescue camp, he goes against it for her. Mi Ka is such a sweet girl. I can't believe she's doing all that for her friend to the point where she's willing to take on the financial burden herself too. 

It's jarring to me to watch Bai Jingting's Xing Kelei because he's so timid in Ping Pong as Xu Tan. It just shows how great of an actor he is. Xing Kelei is overly confident in everything he does but he gets so rattled by Mi Ka. I laughed when he purposely punished one of his subordinate because he helped Mi Ka with the ropes. :laugh:

Spoiler

My goal by the end of the night is to reach @NiteWalker's level and finish the episodes that aired today. :yoongibtscheer:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

It's jarring to me to watch Bai Jingting's Xing Kelei because he's so timid in Ping Pong as Xu Tan. It just shows how great of an actor he is. Xing Kelei is overly confident in everything he does but he gets so rattled by Mi Ka. I laughed when he purposely punished one of his subordinate because he helped Mi Ka with the ropes. :laugh:

i thought he did it because he was jealous MiKa bought him foods and not because he taught Mika how to tie the rope, he was okie with that...

however he didnt like that Mika sat and ate with him i felt....lols

• Like 1

okie here it goes my first impression.....

The character entrance to most of the stories is pretty clinch and done nicely......love how they give you a 'go back in times' not by much just to a 2 years incidents at how our two main character cross path....

its was a pretty normal how a police save a civilian from an arm robbery and of course we are full of some pack up action....

they have a grand entrance for Kele by Bai JingTing and how he suddenly drop down from the ceiling via the air ventilators and start saving the others and of course our Mika by Ma SiChun there.....

Kele knows who Mika is when they meet up again 2 years later, however Mika isnt aware who he is till later i guess.....

I love the action they pack in, and of course Mika is a capable doctor that need more harsh training and some wake up call, she isnt sloopy by nature just need more training to be a better doctor which is what her mentor will see in her and decided to take her on since he saw the potential in her

i'm definitely going to chase this one and keep up to date on this one.....

• Clapping Hands 1

@NiteWalker - I don't think I can keep up with you in this thread. Haha! You're right, it started with the rope tying but it was the food that really got to him. Either way, it made me laugh so much. He would try to be cold to her and then suddenly softens up -- even the scene where he made her "clean the bathroom" so she can take a shower made me laugh at how silly he is. 

@abs-oluteM - Yes, watch with us! You won't be disappointed and it's unclear when Johnny's military drama will come out so you might has will indulge in some Bai Jingting with us in the mean time. :smug:

@Olivia Kate - Have you been able to check some episodes yet? I was telling @Mouse that if you don't have VPN to watch it on TencentVideo's app, you might have to watch through a third party streaming website. I think they have all the episodes uploaded with subs the last time I checked. 

@Lynne - Did you watch any episodes or just watched clips?! :laugh:

Xing Kelei's entrance -- no wonder @NiteWalker loved it, so dramatic and :wow:

008e6f234429df1505685accc938db9cea707d42

b39ad133e95ec52884cba359411cd2b534162e1f

And if that doesn't make you like him, maybe knowing he is always here for you. :yayaya:

6d79392222f41d707ae0d9e7d77983b01ac3f336

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
45 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker - I don't think I can keep up with you in this thread. Haha! You're right, it started with the rope tying but it was the food that really got to him. Either way, it made me laugh so much. He would try to be cold to her and then suddenly softens up -- even the scene where he made her "clean the bathroom" so she can take a shower made me laugh at how silly he is. 

hahaha......well...hehehe he was jealous from the start and how he always on the look out for her....he remember her well....from the 2 years ago when he first save her...he might be strict with her however he always kept an eye on her all the times...

dont keep up with me....just pop up and start posting away....i can always put on a reverse gear and work on it with you too hahaha since watching C-Drama is honestly a very easy feat for me since i dont have to concentrate on it and just watch it at the sides while i do other things

and of course **ahem* the second times MiKa on top of KeLei happen in the bathroom too hahahaha

Cr: As Tagged from Weibo

WQI1dz4.jpg

• Like 1