You Are My Hero / You're My City & Fortress 你是我的城池营垒 [2021]

1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

Dr Shao said that to KeYao

ohhhh!! Interesting.... can’t wait to find out more!

I actually really like Dr. Shao. He’s a really good doctor and yet he takes the time to teach residents. It was mentioned in ep 13 that despite being so busy, he still gives lectures. Also really like the fact that he really and truly wants to help people. I think that’s also why he has a soft spot for Mi Ka. Because she is much like him, interested in truly helping people and working hard. 

Mi Ka is simply kind and he sees that in her. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

I have successfully convinced my best friend to watch You Are My Hero by providing her the .gif of Kelei that we all love. :laugh:

35 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

no its more like KeYao let go of studying doctor for her family business, as it seems like her brother isnt interested to hold the realm of the company and there is only 2 of them...so either she or her brother had to take over....

I can see that happening. You're right. Keyao did mention that that was in med school at one point but quit. 

Also, realized I keep calling Dr. Shao, Dr. Chao!! Hahahaha! Today, I watched a few clips of Chuang 2021 with Deng Chao so now I'm calling Dr. Shao by the wrong name. :laugh:

22 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

You Are My Hero open rating at douban is 8.1 and the production team celebrate it by releasing some new stills

Yay!! That's pretty good for a drama that didn't have many promotion prior to airing. 

14 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Also really like the fact that he really and truly wants to help people.

I agreed. When the lady asked for an interview with him, he declined. He's not in it for the glory or fame. He just seems to genuinely want to help people. 

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Also, realized I keep calling Dr. Shao, Dr. Chao!! Hahahaha

haha! It’s okay! We know who you meant! I think they’re pronounced similarly anyway. Lol

If I understood it correctly, Kelei was always at the top when it came to sports. So how did he end up as special police? From what I understood, they came to his school to hold trials and he did so well that he was selected?

• Haha 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

4 minutes ago, Mouse said:

haha! It’s okay! We know who you meant! I think they’re pronounced similarly anyway. Lol

If I understood it correctly, Kelei was always at the top when it came to sports. So how did he end up as special police? From what I understood, they came to his school to hold trials and he did so well that he was selected?

cause he was interested thats why...its seems like some of their teams are also from the shooting for athlete where they lets go and came on board to train for the special task force...

this actually show us how they pick their agents...when they see a potential in a person they went after them and train them....

23 minutes ago, Mouse said:

ohhhh!! Interesting.... can’t wait to find out more!

I actually really like Dr. Shao. He’s a really good doctor and yet he takes the time to teach residents. It was mentioned in ep 13 that despite being so busy, he still gives lectures. Also really like the fact that he really and truly wants to help people. I think that’s also why he has a soft spot for Mi Ka. Because she is much like him, interested in truly helping people and working hard. 

Mi Ka is simply kind and he sees that in her. 

yes not only that Mika is alot steady when it come to emergency and that is a trait you badly needed in a doctor in times of need.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

one questions...how are we going to survive for non-Mika & KeLei till Thurs???!!

I don't even know. :scaredpanda2:

My best friend texted me and said that her husband asked her why she's so happy. I asked her if she told him it's because of Bai Jingting and she told me, "He will never know". Hahaha!! 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i thought u said your friend is watch TS & TB? and not willing to watch Hero? lols

I convinced her earlier by sending her this gif of Kelei. Hahahaha!!

giphy.gif

Now she is watching Sword/Brocade M-W and You Are My Hero the other days. :laugh:

• Haha 2

okie so fans are too free now.....since all of us have to wait for Thursday for new releases so they analyze the chart that had been released and expecting a breakup in episodes 23-24

i choose to believe other wise cause i remember in the trailer where both need to be separated for a period of times as Mika went abroad to attend a course, i will believe that 23-24 is the periods where both will miss both party deadly!!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think separation is inevitable in dramas because they need some sort of problem for the couple to realize how much they love each other, etc. However, we can just pretend it never happened. LOL!!

@Mouse - Of course! They are for everyone to use. It's time to swap out Luo Yunxi for someone else. He doesn't have anything coming up but Immortality. Wait...I guess he does have Broker with Victoria Song rumored to air soon but I don't know if he's as swoon-worthy in that drama as he was in Love is Sweet. LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think separation is inevitable in dramas because they need some sort of problem for the couple to realize how much they love each other, etc. However, we can just pretend it never happened. LOL!!

Yes it will be a short one I believe so that Mika can further upgrade her skills

im not going to believe in breakup no no no 

• Haha 2