You Are My Hero / You're My City & Fortress 你是我的城池营垒 [2021]

3 hours ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

I think BJT is gonna get his first kiss on screen. :-))))))

OMG!! I feel like that's a celebration in itself if that happens! :eeeee:

For those of you who are unfamiliar, Bai Jingting has never had an onscreen kiss (lips) before. He's been in the industry for quite a number of years too. Someone recently posted this on Twitter that I thought was funny because he seemed so serious, haha!

And then fans posted this which I thought was hilarious. :laugh::laugh:

Thanks @Xiaopz_pj for the translations. You are the best!!! :jiminbtslove:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, Tofu said:

you both FINALLY have time alone and you want to talk about the differences between medical equipments?! 

HAHA! MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!! I was so giddy when Kelei says "can I ask you some questions?" thinking about all the potential questions he could possibly ask and then he proceeds to grab the medical equipment and asks her what they're for!! 

I was like, OF ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD'VE ASKED OR TALKED ABOUT!!! :PikachuFacePalm:

5 hours ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

These two are too dorky and sweet!!!! I think we will have good scenes from tomorrow on

THANK YOU for this @Xiaopz_pj and for the translations!! Gah! Did they really have to cut it right when he was about to kiss her?! DYING!!

They're so ADORKABLE together!! I cannot get enough of these two! 

Sometimes certain dramas portray innocent/naive characters in a cringy and uncomfortable way but these two are so believable!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

7 hours ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

I like it that they wait until now for the recognition to happen, because regardless of who XKL is, Mika already likes him, so she likes him as a guy, not because he saved her life.

I agreed. I liked that they did this too. I would want Mi Ka to like Kelei because of who he is and not that he saved her life. It also makes the reveal that more exciting when she finds out her "boyfriend" saved her life once before. 

the delivery scene with Xiao Xia is a bit ridiculous. They made it look so easy but it is very dangerous procedure.

Yes!! They put both the mother and infant in danger. I don't think it is the most sterile to deliver a baby in a tent too. 

She asked him why are your hands so warm? He answered: maybe because I am a warm guy. :-)))))))

Hahahaha!! I laughed so much when I heard him say that. Kelei trying to be smooth. LOL!!

7 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

totally hahaha.... I was like damn LiNian I love u...and he is also the person that light the bulb for KeLei about how Mika really felt 

I hope they let him meet someone too. Maybe the female soldier? Which, is she still in recovery? Will she show up again? 

1 hour ago, Mouse said:

Sometimes certain dramas portray innocent/naive characters in a cringy and uncomfortable way but these two are so believable!

I agreed! I completely buy into this awkwardness they have going on. They are so cute! 

• Like 3

For those of you who are unfamiliar, Bai Jingting has never had an onscreen kiss (lips) before. He's been in the industry for quite a number of years too. Someone recently posted this on Twitter that I thought was funny because he seemed so serious, haha!

Lucky SM!😊😀

I admire his stance. It’s like having a GF/BF, you don’t lower your standard, you know your value so you look for someone who has the same as you if not higher. He waited for the perfect storyline and female lead. YAMH gave him no reason not to show his kissing prowess.😉😊

Anyway, it looks like kissing scenes are inevitable in the coming episodes and I’m really looking forward to them.😁☺️

Edited by Olivia Kate
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I hope they let him meet someone too. Maybe the female soldier? Which, is she still in recovery? Will she show up again? 

i hope she stay out of the way....lols we can see from the beginning that she like KeLei....when i saw her starring at him i was like.....

'Excuse me girl, KeLei belong to Mika'

9 hours ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

These two are too dorky and sweet!!!! I think we will have good scenes from tomorrow on 😆😆😆

heart beating and tonight is the night!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2
On 3/17/2021 at 7:30 PM, Tofu said:

Ning Queeee! I'm watching Ever Night between all my dramas right now. I'm on episode 22 and his relationship with Shan Shan is just too cute. :heart: I'm a little sad that Chen Feiyu doesn't return in season 2. :cry:

Enjoy watching it. I’m a NingSang fan so I never cared for Shan Shan lol but I liked her better in s2. I think I’m one of the few who wasn’t sad that CFY didn’t return. That’s only cause Dylan Wang and Song YiRen are my faves. Plus Didi was a great NQ. 

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

For those of you who are unfamiliar, Bai Jingting has never had an onscreen kiss (lips) before. He's been in the industry for quite a number of years too.

Thanks for the info. I had no idea. This is my first time watching Bai Jingting act and I thinks he’s really good. Well let’s wait and see if he decided to give his first drama kiss with this good drama. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m now up to ep 14 now and I’m really enjoying it. I can’t believe they didn’t think Mi Ka would find it weird that everything she needs magically appears. What a great landlord.  Lol. Loving the second cp as well and will also like to know more about the third cp in upcoming episodes. 

21 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i hope she stay out of the way....lols we can see from the beginning that she like KeLei....when i saw her starring at him i was like.....

'Excuse me girl, KeLei belong to Mika'

Me too... I mean is she blind? All she had to do was notice the way he looks at Mi Ka. Maybe she’ll notice another one of the guys from the team. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, N3buLa84 said:

I’m now up to ep 14 now and I’m really enjoying it. I can’t believe they didn’t think Mi Ka would find it weird that everything she needs magically appears. What a great landlord.  Lol. Loving the second cp as well and will also like to know more about the third cp in upcoming episodes.

yes now everyone of us want to have KeLei as a landlord.....tell me one who disagree with it lols :D hahahhaa

2nd CP Wenbo & XiaoXia mom said that the guy is blind and too stoic....the girl should string him a bit more first lols.....

24 minutes ago, N3buLa84 said:

Me too... I mean is she blind? All she had to do was notice the way he looks at Mi Ka. Maybe she’ll notice another one of the guys from the team.

cant blame the girl from trying though...i mean KeLei is a damn cool guy with a very warm heart....

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

yes now everyone of us want to have KeLei as a landlord.....tell me one who disagree with it lols :D hahahhaa

2nd CP Wenbo & XiaoXia mom said that the guy is blind and too stoic....the girl should string him a bit more first lols.....

Not a single one of us will disagree lol. 

She’s really showing how much she likes Wenbo and he keeps pushing her away but you can tell he does like her. Wenbo start chasing her now before they steal her away lol. 

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, N3buLa84 said:

She’s really showing how much she likes Wenbo and he keeps pushing her away but you can tell he does like her. Wenbo start chasing her now before they steal her away lol. 

he better, one of his friend already express interest in XiaoXia....i mean who dont want a girl like her....she is the type of happy go lucky girl too...

she is also considerate and compassionate to another, look at how she treat Mika, she treated her with upmost respect as any friend would want to.....

• Haha 2

all i had an ideas what happen for the 'sad face' we are seeing in the schedule...

it wont be a break up...after the latest MV released i kinda think its like this

Mika hugs KeLei outsides the telling him about her having to go abroad.....then our KeLei is marking down the calendar on their numbers of days apart? 

somehow i still strongly believe there is no breakup like some fear

• Like 2

I hope not because what will all of us do if that happens?! Also, dramaland is evil sometimes so if there IS a breakup/separation, they like to do it at the end of the airing week so we have to wait a few days to see what happens! :GengarPout:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I love love love that clip of Wenbo chasing Xiao Xia.. they both look so good!

As for the separation, I hope it's just because of work/study and not a break up. After all they've been through, they need to stick to each other like glue!

From the previews, it doesn't look like they break up. It looks like they spend time apart because Mi Ka has to study abroad but she has the key chain with her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump