You Are My Hero / You're My City & Fortress 你是我的城池营垒 [2021]

3 hours ago, Mouse said:

They are both new to dating, a little shy and awkward but that’s their “thing” that makes them perfect for each other.

I agreed! Part of dating is the discovery of the other person. While it's always good to have feedback from others, I liked that both of them are finding their own too. When they talked about it over dinner, I thought it was great that they both decided not to have expectations of each other and to just enjoy the moments they are able to have together especially since their professions are demanding. 

New poster released today:

8WKLcgM.jpg

More stills

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

@Tofu its wont be the separation....its because there is some nerve issues in KeLei's brain.....thats why and after that the medical on 25-26 and the operation for 27-28 and u have a healthy KeLei showing off his muscles to Mika on 29-30

where he tried to gather Mika attention.....hahahhaa 

AYGP9k3.png

just saw the preview for 23-24

also i remember there are several of us that dont like YanShan, @Xiaopz_pj @Olivia Kate @AwkwarDerp

she will be causing issues for Mika....urgh.....what a ...

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@Tofu its wont be the separation....its because there is some nerve issues in KeLei's brain.....thats why and after that the medical on 25-26 and the operation for 27-28 and u have a healthy KeLei showing off his muscles to Mika on 29-30

also i remember there are several of us that dont like YanShan, @Xiaopz_pj @Olivia Kate @AwkwarDerp

Just caught up to episode 11 and I can already tell, she’s trying too hard with the doctor but he doesn’t like her since the elevator incident, which thank god, not another blind idiot. 

at first, i thought the doctor was gonna be Mika’s love interest :eeeee:

• Haha 3

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

4 minutes ago, AwkwarDerp said:

Just caught up to episode 11 and I can already tell, she’s trying too hard with the doctor but he doesn’t like her since the elevator incident, which thank god, not another blind idiot. 

at first, i thought the doctor was gonna be Mika’s love interest :eeeee:

same...she took credit for something that she didnt do....however Dr.Shao notice it right away....

nah the Dr.Shao actually admire Mika because of her calmness in emergency situation....and skills can be train...

she has the skill she just need the correct mentor and guide and she definitely will be better than YanShan

• Like 2
On 3/20/2021 at 2:38 PM, NiteWalker said:

I don’t like her also because how she treats Chen Tao. She knows that he likes her and she doesn’t like him back, but she still takes advantage of him and allows him to treat her like a queen.

I think XKL will go to hospital more than once.... I guess that’s the nature of the job 🥲

At least we still have four episodes of dorky and cute scenes before the angst. I just hope that they won’t do any noble idiot trope... and let them be transparent with each other no matter what happens

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

I don’t like her also because how she treats Chen Tao. She knows that he likes her and she doesn’t like him back, but she still takes advantage of him and allows him to treat her like a queen.

I think XKL will go to hospital more than once.... I guess that’s the nature of the job 🥲

At least we still have four episodes of dorky and cute scenes before the angst. I just hope that they won’t do any noble idiot trope... and let them be transparent with each other no matter what happens

should be no noble idiocy as I don’t see them in any lapse of sadness except the hug Mika gave kelei in the latest mv....I believe that to be either Mika find out about kelei condition or she need to go abroad for her study...

also we can see there is a session in between kelei and Mika where kelei is trying to get Mika to pay attention to her and tell her that he seems to be bloated and Mika said it’s a normal thing after operation 

Say me bad hahaha cause I refuse to believe anything bad or noble idiocy to happen in this drama at all

• Haha 2

Just finished the two new episodes. How can they stop at this crucial moment?.. Good that we have two more episodes tomorrow.

Favorite scenes: every time these two interact. I mean, seriously, how can they be so awkward yet cute at the same time. The acting is really natural and relatable.

The scene where XKL picks her at the hospital and told her that he has two hours. Then he took her to the driver side of the car by mistake... It is so nice that they kept scenes like this because it is so relatable :love:

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

If you can meet someone like XKL, it would be worth disobeying your mom 😆

Dating is always worth disobeying my mother, its just i need to make sure not to give her a chance to say “I told you so” :eeeee:

9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

same...she took credit for something that she didnt do....however Dr.Shao notice it right away....

nah the Dr.Shao actually admire Mika because of her calmness in emergency situation....and skills can be train...

she has the skill she just need the correct mentor and guide and she definitely will be better than YanShan

I was trying to figure out who was the second lead and everyytime someone was nice to her, i’ll say “ITS HIM” :eeeee:

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

Just finished the two new episodes. How can they stop at this crucial moment?.. Good that we have two more episodes tomorrow.

Favorite scenes: every time these two interact. I mean, seriously, how can they be so awkward yet cute at the same time. The acting is really natural and relatable.

The scene where XKL picks her at the hospital and told her that he has two hours. Then he took her to the driver side of the car by mistake... It is so nice that they kept scenes like this because it is so relatable :love:

Yes! The interactions are so relatable! And how cute that when Kelei saw her, he immediately ran to her and said "we only have 1.5 hours and I'm going to start first... I miss you." :heart: I love that they just tell each other how they feel. Even when they had their hotpot dinner and Mi Ka said that it's probably best they don't do surprises because they'll just end up in disappointment. They actually communicate very well.

I saw the previews for ep 23-24 and it looks like Kelei is going to have some medical issues which he keeps from Mi Ka. 

As for today's episodes, GAH! SO SWEET! And I can't believe they left us at such a cliff hanger when we know they're going to kiss... or at least we hope they do!!

• Like 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

I feel happy reading everyone's comments about today's episode. :heart:

It's been a really busy day for me so I've only managed to catch episode 19 before my nephew took my iPad and has been demanding my attention all day. It's been a no drama, only Thomas and Friends kind of day. :idk:

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I feel happy reading everyone's comments about today's episode. :heart:

It's been a really busy day for me so I've only managed to catch episode 19 before my nephew took my iPad and has been demanding my attention all day. It's been a no drama, only Thomas and Friends kind of day. :idk:

don’t worry .... at least tonight u won’t be stop and u get to see everything properly I hope lols

im getting to dislike yanshan a lot... mom don’t like her too after the elavator scenes where she took credit for something she didn’t do

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

im getting to dislike yanshan a lot... mom don’t like her too after the elavator scenes where she took credit for something she didn’t do

I actually started disliking her since she took credit for Mi Ka's work. That was when I started doubting her true nature and started to guess that she might turn bad later. And I don't know why she keeps bringing Dr. Shao food when he clearly isn't interested! So annoying!

I have to say I really like Dr. Shao as well. He's kind and he's such a good mentor. 

I kinda wish we'd see more of Keyao's personality. As of right now, she seems a little aloof and would like to see more of her.

By the way, when Keyao bumped into Kelei and Mi Ka at the convenience store? What did she say? The translations weren't too good for that scene.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mouse said:

Yes! The interactions are so relatable! And how cute that when Kelei saw her, he immediately ran to her and said "we only have 1.5 hours and I'm going to start first... I miss you." :heart: I love that they just tell each other how they feel. Even when they had their hotpot dinner and Mi Ka said that it's probably best they don't do surprises because they'll just end up in disappointment. They actually communicate very well.

Yes, it's very relatable because it's reality. I find the pace slow but it's alright given the nature of their jobs and the fact that they're each other's BF/GF. I really like that they find time for each other and that they're more expressive and honest now.

1 hour ago, Mouse said:

I saw the previews for ep 23-24 and it looks like Kelei is going to have some medical issues which he keeps from Mi Ka. 

As for today's episodes, GAH! SO SWEET! And I can't believe they left us at such a cliff hanger when we know they're going to kiss... or at least we hope they do!!

It's annoying having a cliffhanger like that but I was actually smiling. I'll take whatever they give us. I'm so into this series I don't care what filler or problem they'll face as long as they're together in the end.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I actually started disliking her since she took credit for Mi Ka's work. That was when I started doubting her true nature and started to guess that she might turn bad later. And I don't know why she keeps bringing Dr. Shao food when he clearly isn't interested! So annoying!

ME TOO! I find her so odd, like she was trying so hard whenever he said no, I also noticed the face expression when Mika was announced to be in the same department as her. I started questioning everything about her

• Like 3

I should have included this comment in my post above but I really want to dedicate one post for YS. She forgot her commitment with CT just like that and she doesn't even remember it. Poor CT.

Also, I don't like how she is treating MK. She is not a friend. She is a self entitled "beach" in capital B. Granted that she's academically the smartest among the residents in their department but that doesn't give her the right to disobey a direct instruction from SYH. She thinks that being the most intelligent in their group gives her the edge, she forgot that intelligence is not everything especially in their line of work. Wisdom, compassion, and kindness are important, too. It's a pity that she hasn't realised that yet. I'm really glad YSH sees through her. Oh well.

Edited by Olivia Kate
  • Like 3

Well, I can see that YS doesn’t really care about anyone, the guy who always buy her stuff, to me, he served as a purpose to boost her up, compliment her, make her feel important, which is omg so wrong. Poor dude, but as you can see, she doesn’t seem to like anyone who isn’t beneficial to her :mad:

they better give me some nice karma 

• Like 4

YanShan is only nice as long as that person doesn’t get in her way. She was nice to Mi Ka but as soon as Dr. Shao started praising Mi Ka and giving her opportunities, YanShan started treating her differently. She’s very selfish and feels like she deserves better than Mi Ka. 

Do you guys think she’s interested in Dr. Shao in a romantic way or just interested in a professional way? 

2 hours ago, Olivia Kate said:

Yes, it's very relatable because it's reality. I find the pace slow but it's alright given the nature of their jobs and the fact that they're each other's BF/GF. I really like that they find time for each other and that they're more expressive and honest now

I agree with this. I remember what it was like when I first dated. You didn’t know how to act, what to say, when to start holding hands, kissing, etc. So I do think it’s normal for them to go the pace they are going. And like you said, their jobs demand a lot of their time and they can’t just be together all the time. 

I think they’ve actually reached a certain comfort level in ep 19-20 because they are now poking fun at each other, they text/call/FaceTime frequently. They’re no longer shy about telling each other when they miss each other. The fact that Mi Ka also says during breakfast that he needs to eat fast because she has to go to work and proceeds to ask the server to just pack his food and eat it on the way is a very telling sign that she’s more comfortable with him now. 

What I like too is that they have a mutual respect for each other’s professions. They both understand that their jobs require them to be at work at odd times and that they can’t always be together. But they don’t make a big deal of it. Mi Ka doesn’t complain that Kelei can only spend 1.5 hours with her here and there and he doesn’t complain when she has to work odd shifts. They give each other space to do well at work. 

I also like that Kelei makes an effort to come see Mi Ka even if it’s just for an hour. He even went to the trouble of picking up flowers for her. It’s just so sweet and shows his sincerity. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1