You Are My Hero / You're My City & Fortress 你是我的城池营垒 [2021]

22 minutes ago, Mouse said:

As we get closer to the new episodes I can hear Mi Ka's voice in my head going "Xing Kelei Xing Kelei Xing Kelei..." :love:

I've been contemplating if I want to go to work a little later tomorrow so I can watch this. :laugh: It gets released on WeTv around 7am my time (8am your time @Mouse). 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Does it get released with subs? 

If I watch it with VPN on WeTV, I can catch it with English subs. If I'm too lazy to turn all that stuff on, I would have to watch it later when the third party websites upload them. I think usually they get released by the afternoon?

4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

we are all goners to be honest @Tofu @Mouse, and @Tofu how is your friend holding up hahaha

did you tell her its Thursday???!!! hahaha

Haha! Yesterday she asked me why it's not Thursday yet and today we both confirmed that we're excited for it to be Thursday tomorrow. Right now, she's catching up on Sword/Brocade. :laugh:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

you're fast!!! i was just going to post them too....look at our 3 wonderful CP!!!

I was umm...looking at Zhang Han's drama's spoilers and all of a sudden all I see is You Are My Hero contents. :laugh:

So much more released including a music video with lots more scenes that we haven't seen! Post them, @NiteWalker as well as those Wenbo photos too. :smug:

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 3/17/2021 at 4:23 AM, Tofu said:

If you find this, would you also let us know too? Haha! :eeeee:

:1000::smile:

On 3/17/2021 at 11:47 AM, Mouse said:

YES!! The awkwardness is definitely fueling my excitement too! I just can’t wait for them to finally be together and see them get comfortable with each other. I’ve seen some clips and they do get very comfortable with each other. I even saw a clip where Mi Ka drags Kelei by the ear!! :PsyWhat:

Today is the day! We'll be able to see more of them in a while. I can't wait. :love:

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, Mouse said:

As we get closer to the new episodes I can hear Mi Ka's voice in my head going "Xing Kelei Xing Kelei Xing Kelei..." :love:

I can relate!

That scene is one of my favorite, because I did not expect it at all. The way she said his name, and the way he reacted... really touching and sweet! It made you feel all kinds of things. 

This scene, together with the silent salute scene at the earthquake site, are my favorite so far. The drama does a good job in capturing these small things and subtle feelings.

Cute pictures posted by the drama's official account on Weibo

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Xiaopz_pj
new pictures added
  • Heart Eyes 3

All the characters have arrived at the disaster zone with Lu Feng's arrival. The delivery of the baby was a bit unrealistic in my opinion. I think that could have been a serious issue if anything went wrong. 

Little interactions between all the leads these two episodes. The most interactions between Wenbo and Xiao Xia. When he apologized and she had headphones on so she couldn't hear...hahaha! It was so like Wenbo to not check if the other person is paying attention. :laugh:

These episodes seem a bit like fillers but I guess it's ok. We got to learn about how important everyone's role is -- journalists, bringing in medical/food supplies, etc. I thought the story about the grandma and grandpa with dementia was cute. And I'm glad that Xiao Xia and Wenbo cleared up their misunderstanding.

9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

er no....only Bai JingTing look good with that cadet cap

Hahaha! You only have eyes for him. 

Li Nian is growing on me especially during that scene when he was trying to get Luo Ting to go with him so they can leave Kelei and Mi Ka alone. Which....you both FINALLY have time alone and you want to talk about the differences between medical equipments?! :PikachuFacePalm:

• Haha 3

Ok. Just finished the two episodes... I have to agree with @Tofu that it feels a bit like fillers, but I guess it is necessary since the rescue is a serious issue and they need to deal it thoroughly. Also, in terms of the main couple, the concern they have for each other during times like this only builds up their feelings until the climax when Mika finally realizes who XKL is. I like it that they wait until now for the recognition to happen, because regardless of who XKL is, Mika already likes him, so she likes him as a guy, not because he saved her life. I guess this is also why XKL waited so long.

Two things to rant about: the delivery scene with Xiao Xia is a bit ridiculous. They made it look so easy but it is very dangerous procedure. Second, why did Mika have to go back and retrieve the emergency pack?! I understand that she needs it as they don't have that much of supply, and it is a gift from XKL... but come on, you are in a mine and you should get up as soon as you can! I guess it is for the trope... Oh well, I just need to remind myself that I am here for the couple, not the plot.

Best scene: Mika tries to hold XKL's hand when he was about to go down the mine and realized that his hands are very warm/hot. She asked him why are your hands so warm? He answered: maybe because I am a warm guy. :-)))))))

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Little interactions between all the leads these two episodes. The most interactions between Wenbo and Xiao Xia. When he apologized and she had headphones on so she couldn't hear...hahaha! It was so like Wenbo to not check if the other person is paying attention. :laugh:

actually I like it when this happen... I felt like wenbo need a bit of smacks to taste his own med heheheh

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! You only have eyes for him. 

hey shhhhhhh don’t break my secrets hahaha no choice he stole my attention the moment they pop him out the ceiling hehehe

mom scolding him though...said he isn’t daring enough ...said he should had been more daring and Mika his faster

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Li Nian is growing on me especially during that scene when he was trying to get Luo Ting to go with him so they can leave Kelei and Mi Ka alone. Which....you both FINALLY have time alone and you want to talk about the difference between medical equipments?! :PikachuFacePalm:

totally hahaha.... I was like damn LiNian I love u...and he is also the person that light the bulb for KeLei about how Mika really felt 

8 minutes ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

but come on, you are in a mine and you should get up as soon as you can! I guess it is for the trope.

Same thought pass my mind actually... I was like u guys knows how dangerous the mine is....not to mention they are in the middle of earth quake and everyone is worried about after tremors 

• Like 2

Just saw this preview clip of Episode 21/22... I think BJT is gonna get his first kiss on screen. :-))))))

Rough translation: 

XKL: time is up 

MK: then you should quickly get going... you need to release my hands so that I can get off the car 

XKL: I have released my hands, it is you who didn't release the hands (hahahaha)

MK: then off I go

These two are too dorky and sweet!!!! I think we will have good scenes from tomorrow on 😆😆😆

Edited by Xiaopz_pj
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1