Welcome! Report Your House Here

ermmmm....i tried all 4 cards ...the other two I barely could form any thing...this maybe  the closest...

iu753Du.jpg

I may be  more a hufflepuff??? I was not sure if I should choose strong moral compass ...but I do hv a set of values that I hold on to
Vk7T1Lv.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, abnoch said:

@bairama sis,

- proudly high mtc? No I'm not. And what high maintenance? Coffee related is count?

- in rl, yes I don't show how soft I am. Not like here that I tell

it's valid so please oh god I feel I can't face abs, mademoi & silvermoon here after this

eh helooooo....no need to be shy...we will never judge you in anyway. We all live 1000s of miles away. Won't ever see each other IRL. Sorry we had laughed at your expense. :smile:. If anything very happy that you two siblings like to tease each other. Remind me of my own siblings. 

------------------

Do you guys  think there is  some event that we could do for this club for fun and also to promote it.

Let me know if you guy's have any ideas 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM yeah sure haha its alright, but

Spoiler

still, that should be my response to make the shrimps happy. Hmm, not really, I'm still shy eh:PikachuFacePalm:

Where exactly Malaysia zone are you? I used to travel a lot to KL haha

The event I can't think any for now, what should work in the forum space.. Maybe because we just know each other basic house, wand & patronus: favorite appreciation? On the passport we have favorite object/food, character, spell/potion, place, beast, quidditch team. Each member can explain the reason

Edited by abnoch
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

f-150-st-steam.png

• 2 weeks later...

@abs-oluteM Why? You wanna enter them both in our club? LOL LOL I think they do suit the below traits..?

Students belonging to this house are known to be hard-working, friendly, loyal, honest and rather impartial. It may be that due to their values, Hufflepuffs are not as competitive as the other houses, and are more modest about their accomplishments. Hufflepuff is the most inclusive among the four houses; valuing hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its students.

Hufflepuffs are known to have a strong moral code, and a sense of right and wrong. Hufflepuffs are usually accepting of everyone. Students in Hufflepuff are known to value everyone and treat them as equal.

• Haha 2
  • 7 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use