Pretty GIFs of Lee Do Hyun

FcoAoKR.gif

I love this scene... LOL. It's smexy/heart-fluttering and funny at the same time because the person on the other side is Ae Rin and the BGM is from Misty and the music has that sultry–naughty implication.

9JI3Pjt.gif

More in spoiler tag

Spoiler

ATOd9E8.gif
Ir7VMeQ.gif
wbLkq8p.gif
IZBO4Z1.gif
h59RiE3.gif
CAwpCP5.gif
UEDadQu.gif
Ccf7PeJ.gif
N0qJXkZ.gif

@ktcjdrama I see you couldn't get into School Nurse Flies. How about trying this one out? I promise it's really good, I enjoyed it myself that's why I'm selling hard. Would love to have you join us here to continue with our spazzing after Brahms :smile: A bit lonely at the moment hahahaha.

You @abs-oluteM?

7S4dir1.gif

source: Verchae

• Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1
3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@ktcjdrama I see you couldn't get into School Nurse Flies. How about trying this one out? I promise it's really good, I enjoyed it myself that's why I'm selling hard. Would love to have you join us here to continue with our spazzing after Brahms :smile: A bit lonely at the moment hahahaha.

I'm watching this :smile: Still have 2 episodes to catch up on.

Hmm, I'm not sure whether there will be any spazzing from me though... The setup is kinda~~ awkward? Hahahaaa.....

• Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama Lmao... spazz can be anything you'd like. I hope you enjoy it ~ 

I think there are heart-fluttering moments for Shi Ah and Ji Ho. I'm so shipping this two, coz they'll be like the mummy and daddy, except daddy is going to be all protective over his precious lil' girl (LOVE!). He obviously will approve Ji Ho over the Bully too. But I think eventually even the Bully he'll help resolve his issues and they all will end up looking up to him BWAHAHA. I think anyway. That's the script in my head.

@LaLa @Alice Wonderland @abs-oluteM

Because iQiyi has the copyright, JTBC YouTube blocks me in everything so if you guys can share more when you see the BTS, please do. They block it I can't even copy a link.

---

Another episode highlight and a scene that really tug at my heart from Dae Young

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

The Kids Playing Guessing Game

Finally one video I can watch and not block! And it's sooo cute! LOL at "300 years later"...

The twins called Do Hyun "Appa" and Do Hyun calls Si Woo "Adeul". Hahaha. Do Hyun is seriously variety material, not shy at all. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Spoiler for ep 6. Open if you are too curious and can't wait for the sub!

Spoiler

Da Jung gets a present from her no 1 fan. It's a new shoes. 2 nights ago (at the end of ep 7) when she said her farewell to Woo Young and Ji Hoon, she slipped and hurt her ankle. Woo Young repaired her shoes and bought her a slipper, but Ji Hoon beat him by buying Da Jung (an expensive) sneaker. He also drove Da Jung home, but she asked him to drive her back to the station, because she's on night duty. On the way, Ji Hoon asked carefully about Da Jung opinion about a woman. He didn't share whom he's talking about and Da Jung almost (almost) had a misunderstanding that he's talking about her. When he arrived at home, Ji Hoon entered a young girl room and cover her with blanket. His expression was sad when he saw the girl's picture.

There's a breaking news happened at dawn. Da Jung was put in charge because her senior was too busy fixing her make-up. She really did a great job in delivering the news because she asked and interviewed many people to gain as many facts as possible. Her practice in the past has paid off. Woo Young who had witnessed both her practice back at home and in real time (during the breaking news) was proud and happy for her. Even the higher up keeps praising her during their meeting. Unfortunately, because of her divorce article (which was deliberately leaked by Yu Mi), k-netizen only talked about her divorce in the comments. The director especially irked about it. Because of that, Da Jung even lost her position to Yu Mi who will be in charge for interviewing the baseball team. 

Woo Young rides the bus which his father drove. There's this rude passenger who keeps harassing his father after a motorbike suddenly cut the bus lane and Woo Young stops him. His father remember Woo Young as Shi Ho's friends and he asks Woo Young to eat together. While they're eating, Father's shirt is stained because of a raddish kimchi. He hurries to the bathroom to wash the shirts because it's a gift from Da Jung for his birthday. In the past, way before the divorce is finalized, Da Jung met with Father to apologize and break the news about their divorce. Even after that, Da Jung still remembers his birthday. Dae Young remembered that he had drifted apart from his father because he's against Dae Young and Da Jung. He slapped Dae Young twice (tried to make him got back his senses) but Dae Young rebels. Not long after the twins were born, Father visited Da Jung and brought her seaweed soup and gave her some money for their living expenses. He left before Dae Young came because he knew Dae Young wouldn't like if he visited. After visiting his father, he saw Da Jung near their apartment. He called her to say thanks for taking care of his father.

Next day, Shi Ah comments that the sneaker Ji Hoon bought for Da Jung was an expensive and limited edition. Burdened by that fact, Da Jung calls Ji Hoon and asks to meet to return it. Ji Hoon was expecting Da Jung to interview his team, but disappointed to see Yu Mi. Yu Mi (the nerve of that girl) even bad mouthing the fact that Da Jung lets the world know about her divorced which painted negative image about her. Ji Hoon glares and answers back that deciding for a divorce is not an easy option and it's not a negative image at all. 

Meanwhile Shi Ho asks Woo Young to join him doing some school assignments at his house. Woo Young is excited to visit their home. He buys some food and Shi Ho says no one eat that food. Woo Young just smiles knowingly (it's Da Jung's favorite). He sees the dirty dishes and immediately washes it. He remembered in the past that he's just laying around on his day off and not helping with the housework. He realized that he's not really helping Da Jung. Shi Ah comes home with her friends and freaks out to see Woo Young there, acting as if he's her dad. Suddenly Da Jung's mother call Dae Young and asks him to meet face to face. He got divorced with Da Jung but never show his face to say anything to her. Dae Young could only apologized. Woo Young almost got a heart attack because Mother suddenly shows up at their house. After his awkward greetings, he runs away.

That night, Da Jung meets with Ji Hoon to return the shoes. Ji Hoon asks her to help him with practicing and after several tries, Da Jung can hit the ball and make a home-run. He's saying good words to encourage her. Suddenly he got a call. His daughter has gone missing. A police called his number and tells him that they found his daughter crying near a hospital while holding a woman pictures (her mother). The police and one reporter recognized him and that reporter took a picture about him and released the news that he has a daughter the next day. 

Ae Rin whose heart won't stay put after her meeting with Dae Young asks Da Jung to meet in a coffee shop. Ae Rin asks if it's normal for a woman in her 30s falls in love with a 18 y.o boy. Da Jung says it's frightening to hear and that woman must be insane. She couldn't picture it because of her twins. At the same coffee shop, Deok Jin is meeting with Woo Young after got his heart broken. Deok Jin went to the school to ask Hye In to date him but Hye In refused and said she's already has boyfriend. Il Kwon who happened overheard them, lied that he's the boyfriend (while in fact he hasn't succeed in gaining Hye In's attention). Woo Young then says that Deok Jin got no chance after all. Deok Jin who's furious is shouting at him that it shouldn't be Dae Young who become younger! Gasp! Ae Rin overheard it. She comes closer to hear clearly about the ruckus and finally realized that Woo Young is Dae Young. And, Da Jung just got back inside the coffee shop after taking a call from Ji Hoon... Ae Rin is determined to say something to Da Jung...

To be continued

Epilogue ep 6

Even if I can't say it, there's something that I want you to know. Now that I think about it, it's not even a big deal. It just little and simple things, something that doesn't look important but it can make you smile. Only now I realized it. My sincere feelings that it's too late to show it to you. However, it's alright... If it can make you smile.

Preview ep 7

Rough Trans

DJ: Seo Hyeon's dad, athlete Ye Ji Hoon, is a great and cool person and because of that from this day, I am going to be your fan
IK: Today at this place is such an important day for Shi Hoo and you have ruined it. And if you didn't send me that money, it will be your fault that Shi Hoo's basketball career is over
DJ: How fascinating. Whenever I need someone, you are there
AR: Go Woo Young is Hong Dae Young. Hong Dae Young is Go Woo Young!!!
IK: Do you want hear an interesting story from me? It's about Hong Dae Young
IK: Hey Hong Dae Young!

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

I'm so glad I have 18 Again to cheer me up after Brahms :BulbaOWO:

It's not super light in this episode but the quirky parts are still there to give me a good boost of positive energy. Love Ae Rin and Dae Young's scene. Love Shi Ah and Ji Ho's scenes (him stalling for Shi Ah at the gate and the cabinet scenes :ValentineBulba:) - this boy needs to kick up a notch on the wooing soon what with bully boy (still can't remember his name yet) is also interested and being sweet to Shi Ah. Deok Jin continues to be the comedic as ever, LOL. I'm starting to really like Ji Hoon too, and finally we know why he is especially nice to Da Jung since he kind of relates to her situation.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@LaLa @mademoisellesia I want them to get back together!!! It is so heartbreaking seeing all of them are having a hard time after the divorce. But through this I guess everyone will learn through where all of those went wrong one by one. Both spouses, the kids and their respective family are getting hurt from it.

And what is this? I thought DY back to be 18 again because of some kind of magic spell he coincidently got. But I guess not. Is this drama getting into some kind of thriller. Who is that stalker?? The hands look like a woman's hand.

Now I wonder how could he turned into 18 just like that. I mean he threw the basketball while chanting his spell as it was his last chance. Then he becomes young. He visited a house where there's quite peculiar before. Perhaps, there he got marked by some kind of mysterious project which turn people to be young again. Hahaa. Something like detective Conan thing?

Aww.. I knew it! Uri dae young is her number 1 fan! Of course he knows perfectly her shoe size. He lives with her all these years. I love how he does everything he missed before. Things that might be considered small and insignificant but gives her smiles. Aww. How sweet. I feel how bad and frustrated he is for being in the shadow and unable to say the truth. And I am quite glad that AR finds it out. It means the secret is no longer a secret. Lol. 

I know what she'll say this time. She will confess to her first love HDY. Lol
And I really want to punch those trash reporter, the JBC director, that lady intern. These people are the examples who disgrace the work ethics. They're so annoying. 

To be continue later... hehe

• Like 3
On 10/5/2020 at 9:41 AM, mademoisellesia said:

The Kids Playing Guessing Gam

Finally one video I can watch and not block! And it's sooo cute! LOL at "300 years later"...

The twins called Do Hyun "Appa" and Do Hyun calls Si Woo "Adeul". Hahaha. Do Hyun is seriously variety material, not shy at all. LOL.

He's my new crush oppa. These days my head is full of him. Suddenly I feel like seeing flowers and shiny sunlight around him. What's wrong with me? Lols. 

I like how comfortable they're on set. Good vibes brings good drama result too. I believe he could be the next rising star. He'll do better in the future. 

I don't have any good links as well. All I can get is from here or some fan posts on several SNS. 

• Haha 1

Part 2 of The Kids Playing Guessing Game!

OMG, Lee Do Hyun is sooo funny. @Alice Wonderland Yes yes, your new crush is totally worth it. I totally approve. He's crush-worthy. I found him cute since Still 17 and he kinda did squeeze my heart with his backstory with IU in Hotel del Luna. Are you done watching this?

You should check him out in Running Man - the episode with Rowoon. His "XXX (forgot his name) Hyung's yoja chingu is my yoja chingu..." - hahahahahaha. Total kill. Had everyone on the floor.

Are you also being blocked by JTBC? It's because of iQiyi, apparently. I can't even watch this on iQiyi. 

BTW, I think his head on the back is flat or something coz it looks flatter on the upper back...what do you think?

• Like 2

I just finished ep 1 and foresee myself become a gif collector omg so so candies and beautifully shot WELPPP so tumblr-able

18-HDY-look is such a softiee, bless HDY heart:zzzz:

a127f366ad103cd15ec24f6970a3f391ad4547d9

This scene💙 

cr. yoonsoo

Thanks for all the gif-ers out there lul I'm ready to harvest.

P. S. Im stressed with that crashing collections of marvel scene:zzzz:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

[Crisis Ending] Lee Mido starts to become suspicious of Lee Dohyun! 

Screenshot%2B2020-10-06%2Bat%2B10.53.33%

1. [+334][-4] Wooyoung forgot about Daeyoung's true self and said Aerin-ah~ and called her name out ㅋㅋㅋ Ah seriously Lee Dohyun's acting is so good ㅋㅋ

2. [+260][-4] Even Choi Ilkwon now knows ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ who's the black nails ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please make our Wooyoung ㅜ happy ㅠㅜㅠ

3. [+204][-4] I hope his identity gets revealed quickly now ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+198][-2] Busted no don't busted no don't busted no d o n ' t ... 

5. [+181][-3] The scene where he runs into his mother-in-law was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when's next week coming ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

(Breaking News new record!) Kim Haneul truly showing her abilities on her first breaking news 👍

Screenshot%2B2020-10-06%2Bat%2B10.52.07%

1. [+325][-4] Real announcer's tone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was really surprised by it while watching

2. [+280][-4] Of course, as an announcer you have to look good but as it's a breaking news, you have to deliver the fast-paced story well too and wow, Jung Dajung is admirable 👍👏👏  I think Kim Haneul-ssi really practiced hard, the diction is very good too 🥰

3. [+250][-4] As I was watching this, I could definitely tell that KimSky (T/N: 'Haneul' means sky in Korean, it's her nickname) was seriously good at acting. It was seriously so cool

4. [+211][-4] The actor-nim was like a real announcer wowow 

5. [+208][-4] Her tone is seriously announcer-like, I was surprised by the first words ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

♥Heart pounding♥ Explosively heart fluttering Roh Jeong-eui - Choi Bomin >_<

Screenshot%2B2020-10-06%2Bat%2B10.54.33%

1. [+234][-3] You two suit each other so well, when are you going to date each other? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+219][-4] Whether it's the male or the female lead character, when you start noticing each other, it's over.... (T/N: OP means that the romantic feelings are true and its denial is over) 

3. [+165][-3] Memory-distorting man Choi Bomin... So handsome, so cool... (T/N: he's so good looking that he distorts your memory as if he's someone you liked in real life) 

4. [+135][-4] So fresh!!! ㅎㅎㅎ They suit each other well ㅎㅎ

5. [+110][-2] When can we see the scene where they date each other hoxy....?? (T/N: 'Hoxy' is the romanised Korean word of perhaps) 

source

• Like 3

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

New Stills

Oooo, the antagonism between two potential son-in-laws :eeeee:

T3hdamX7YJoR637380325888360969.jpg

Why do I feel like later on Appa Do Hyun will interfere and these two will go no where with Shi Ah? :eeeee:

[News] Golden Child’s Bomin And Hwang In Yeob Face Off As Romantic Rivals In “18 Again”

JTBC’s “18 Again” has shared an intriguing sneak peek of a tense confrontation between Golden Child’s Bomin and Hwang In Yeob!

On previous episodes of “18 Again,” both Seo Ji Ho (played by Bomin) and Goo Ja Sung (played by Hwang In Yeob) made viewers’ hearts flutter as they expressed their fondness for Hong Si Ah (played by Noh Jung Ui) in different ways. Seo Ji Ho thoughtfully blocked the sunlight for Hong Si Ah while she was sleeping, and he also adorably had a hard time breathing after he and Hong Si Ah held hands while hiding in a classroom cabinet.

Meanwhile, Goo Ja Sung found Hong Si Ah crying alone at karaoke after her parents’ divorce, and he comforted her and made her smile by revealing that his parents had also gotten divorced.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, it appears that things will come to a head between the two rivals for Hong Si Ah’s affections. In the photos, the two male students glare fiercely at each other as they fight over a mysterious pale pink item, with both of them refusing to let go as Hong Si Ah watches from the sidelines with a worried expression.

To find out how this love triangle will play out, catch the next episode of “18 Again” on October 12 at 9:30 p.m. KST!

source

• Like 2

I come bearing lovely gifs...heard that there are some in love with Lee Do Hyun :D

credit https://twitter.com/CherishDrama/status/1314814993645232129?s=20

img.gif

Spoiler

img.gif

The edit is just gorgeous

img.gif

credit https://twitter.com/CherishDrama/status/1314577579924307968?s=20

• Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 10/9/2020 at 12:06 PM, mademoisellesia said:

OMG, Lee Do Hyun is sooo funny. @Alice Wonderland Yes yes, your new crush is totally worth it. I totally approve. He's crush-worthy. I found him cute since Still 17 and he kinda did squeeze my heart with his backstory with IU in Hotel del Luna. Are you done watching this?

late reply here, ye I'm done with it. Honestly I watch it for him hahaha,

Spoiler

I like JG too but their backstory won my heart the most! It is so heartbreaking!! It's why I expect them to reunite in a saeguk someday, hopefully not too long, and I like how IU character here, spunky and elegant, haha. a girl crush type. and very honest to her feeling. 

You should check him out in Running Man - the episode with Rowoon. His "XXX (forgot his name) Hyung's yoja chingu is my yoja chingu..." - hahahahahaha. Total kill. Had everyone on the floor.

i just saw some bits of clips in YT,not yet, I will, which eps he's in?

BTW, I think his head on the back is flat or something coz it looks flatter on the upper back...what do you think?

lol, no, I dont see that, all I can see is his handsome face and his namja voice, haha

On 10/11/2020 at 10:28 AM, bairama said:

I just finished ep 1 and foresee myself become a gif collector omg so so candies and beautifully shot WELPPP so tumblr-able

18-HDY-look is such a softiee, bless HDY heart

Thanks for all the gif-ers out there lul I'm ready to harvest.

hello @bairama glad to hear you also liking it. welcome to the LDH land, lol, Beware not to bewithed by him, or else you'll suffer from love symptoms like me, hahaha. 

I like the actreess who becomes young JDJ, they both have good chemistry. I'm tear up when he ran for her worrying that their baby will die, regretting that he suggest her to give them up. 

thanks for the constant goodies @abs-oluteM @mademoisellesia keep them coming!

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Episode 7 k-nets comments

(Bolt from the Blue) Lee Mido who finds out about Lee Dohyun’s identity, “Watch it!!

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-10-13%2Bat%2B01.35.

1. [+185][-1]  Lee Dohyun’s voice is good too but even his vocalisation is great... whether it’s the lines where he’s cursing or where he’s angry, they hit my ear directly ㅎ

2. [+86][-2] The drama is so fun that when it’s time for it to air, it’s funny how I fully prepare myself to watch it with full attention  🤭🤭 it must be because it’s a drama that I’m into so much 🥰 even then he missed the timing so couldn’t tell her ~

3. [+78][-2] Aerin-ah, you can’t be doing that

4. [+76][-1] Lee Dohyun is seriously handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+74][-1] Aerin’s vocalisation is no joke either ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ vocalisation that comes from the lower abdomen

The official start of the love triangle?! Hwang Inyeop vs Choi Bomin, a pissing contest in relation to Roh Jeongeui

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-10-13%2Bat%2B01.37.

1. [+297][-5] Why is him throwing away the bag so funny..? ㅋㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ his face is a blessing, just please date already 

2. [+242][-4] Ah Hwang Inyeop is hella handsome, I’m going insane

3. [+210][-4] I would like it if these 3 had more screen time 

4. [+176][-5] Inyeop-ssi, I think I’ve caught the second lead disease🤦‍♀️

5. [+158][-3] I’m curious if Jia also has feelings for Jiho ㅇㅅㅇ

[Nasty Ending] Lee Kiwoo’s fishy smile in front of a crying Kim Haneul

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-10-13%2Bat%2B01.38.

1. [+460][-3] Wow seriously Choi Ilkwon, let me just punch you a thousand times 

2. [+367][-3] The fact that a person like Choi Ilkwon became a teacher..ㅜㅜㅜㅜ  he’s a typical psychopath type ~ a teacher like that ruins kids seriouslyㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

3. [+323][-4] I think he thinks that Go Wooyoung is Hong Daeyoung's son so he lied 

4. [+213][-4] Lee Dohyun’s gaze at the end is suffocating

5. [+178][-3]  Ah is he not talking about his son being bullied....

• Like 3

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

@abs-oluteM I did share spoilers for 18 Again on my twitter account. I only share and translate little here and there from what I watch of JTBC YT clips. No opportunity to stream live the drama like last week. :(

If you are not already full with your own CW lists, I want to persuade you to try and watch couple of episodes. I think you will like this one. Not to mention there are several handsome faces to admire :eeeee:

@mademoisellesia @Alice Wonderland Warning ahead. Prepare some tissues before watch episode 8. Even from the YT clips only, I cried a little bit. :cry: 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: