Mouse 마우스 [2021]

@Darkarcana nice essay! 👌

I like all these examples, they're all great points! 

Don't get me wrong, but when I said "BR = good" in my last post, I meant "for now, till ep 6". And of course, that's just a quick summary of my thoughts. I do believe that he's really shady from the start. Again, varying degrees of theories. But with what you said, BR really does seem to be a master manipulator, whether he knows it or not, maybe curious and experimenting? Or maybe he really has some deeper involvement with the current set of killings? 😂

Was it implied in some way when they were promoting the show that BR will be doing more hands-on investigating with GMC for most of the show? Like, he's very involved in the current set cause he was with Chi Kook, but is it likely that he'll join GMC again as part of the official investigation when a new set of killings turn up?

And I did say BR = good (for now) cause since even before the start of the show, I've also been hoping for evil BR. It was just a matter of when, and how. 😂 I feel like GMC is most likely gonna get played by BR. (And yeah, maybe he's already been played over and over point, depending on the POV).

I wonder though how politics will play out in this show. I'm nervous about what the lady can do and is willing to do to get what she wants. It's actually playing in my head that she'll use to her advantage the current killings, and all future incidents, and even be a bigger monster than the ones that actually kill. 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
2 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Was it implied in some way when they were promoting the show that BR will be doing more hands-on investigating with GMC for most of the show? Like, he's very involved in the current set cause he was with Chi Kook, but is it likely that he'll join GMC again as part of the official investigation when a new set of killings turn up?

actually looking at the current situations, they are very separated. They don’t have the usual dynamics of working together. I think they need state anything about investigating together. Haha they are on their own like a snake and mouse. Haha. It’s a mix reaction now, people are saying the 7 sins is done, others are saying the sins are not done. Lol what do you think? Hankook is the supposed number 7

• Like 4

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Ok..sorry (not sorry) that I won't be responding to any theories said on this thread just because I have a headache atm but even if I didn't.. my brain just can't cope with analysing things so deeply like you what you all did :laugh: 

I just want to say... what about~~ YH isn't dead and got saved..and then while BR's head injury turns him into psychopath, the opposite happens to YH? YH's head injury makes him sane and nice~~~ :shocked2::lol: just my wild imagination :P 

Off me go watching something light for tonight :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

18 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

It’s a mix reaction now, people are saying the 7 sins is done, others are saying the sins are not done. Lol what do you think? Hankook is the supposed number 7

In terms of 7 sins, yes, it's complete. I thought the SK did say Hankook was the last one as envy?

But (assuming it was really YH that posted BR's pic on the wall and not BR himself 🤣) killing BR might be like the last hoorah. It started with revenge (which I never really understood yet, did they ever shed some light on this? Why it was revenge? The boxer killing JH's family is still just speculation right?) and not related with the 7 sins, so he could (have) ended with something else with BR. Something related to the bird with broken leg tale. Maybe for having the psychopath gene yet not ending up like him (YH)? 

I'll back read the post you had about the tale and get back to you after I organize my thoughts.😂

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
27 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

Ok..sorry (not sorry) that I won't be responding to any theories said on this thread just because I have a headache atm but even if I didn't.. my brain just can't cope with analysing things so deeply like you what you all did

Thanks for joining in on the conversation though! I like reading about any insight, and comments like yours are really important! 

Sometimes we need to take a step back, and the thoughts of people that don't dig too deep are more valuable and actually makes more sense. After all, the deeper you dig, the deeper the tunnel vision. 🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
4 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Sometimes we need to take a step back, and the thoughts of people that don't dig too deep are more valuable and actually makes more sense. After all, the deeper you dig, the deeper the tunnel vision. 🤣🤣

Are you saying that I'm digging too deep lol!

I can't help it :(

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

On 3/21/2021 at 6:50 AM, Darkarcana said:

Something that really makes sense to me is @Mousethoughts. You know, if YH is the legitimate killer, then why is there no Moochi pictures, when the cross killer is such a fan or Moochi? Instead, it’s filled with bareum pictures. 

then another pointer on that. Let’s not forget that Bareum was very into wanting Moochi to teach him how to investigate. Then the cross killer on ep 5 said that he is his fan. 

also, we know that the videos are fake in ep5, but never in the script it was said that the phone call are fake. So now you wonder...the first phone call sounded like bareum. Why would the caller expose everything out to the public like that?

We know now that YH has history with both BR and Chi Kook in that they saved him when he was getting beat up. I suspect there is more to that story than what we have been told thus far judging from YH's fascination with BR. Why would he be so interested in BR but not Chi Kook? IF BR is the killer, then YH likely saw something that made him suspect BR. OR maybe he knows that BR is a gene carrier like him and perhaps is curious to see what type of person he became/becomes.

Based on what we have seen so far, I am inclined to think like @Warm Paws in that BR has been good all this time. That doesn't mean he doesn't turn bad later on. But right now, I can't explain why (if BR is the killer) he didn't kill Bong Yi. I don't see a reason as to why he would keep her alive. He's already killed the grandma and Bong Yi came close to finding him when he killed the priest. So if BR is the killer, why did he bring her to his house instead of just finishing her off?

I have to admit though that BR killing the bird was so out of character. That scene alone is what made me consider him to be the killer. But then again, if I think about the synopsis, it's also possibly alluding that BR has the tendencies but he chooses not to act on it. And maybe killing that bird was when he lost control of his tendencies and just killed it because it was bothering him and he had just had a head injury?

Like @Darkarcana had already mentioned, a loop hole I see with YH being the killer is his obsession with BR and not with Mu Chi. There are 0 pictures of Mu Chi on his wall but there are pictures of BR. Given that the killer seems to have a fascination with Mu Chi, it would make more sense for YH to have been watching Mu Chi.

I am still open to the possibility that there's another person who is the actual killer - not YH and not BR. And maybe the episodes we've seen so far is to keep us focused on BR and YH as a distraction. Just like how they are both suspecting the other, the drama is making us suspect both of them.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

58 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I don't see a reason as to why he would keep her alive. He's already killed the grandma and Bong Yi came close to finding him when he killed the priest. So if BR is the killer, why did he bring her to his house instead of just finishing her off?

To counter this: Keeping her alive is for the sake of relation and trust. She is almost acting as the coat to his facade. We touch on HH being lovely to his wife. Why? Because offspring. So there is still a possibility by sickening means that by killing grandma, BY’s sole protector will be Bareum. That said, he brings her to his house, because he might know that YH will get to his house. If BY stayed in her house or if BR killed her, do you think BY will be able to call GMC which will result in shooting YH in the chest? She will not know what is going on, then the next thing you will know is BR dead. (Or he might kill YH then cops will know it’s him) He is using BY. That’s for certain. You wonder how he did it..to have BY being so angst towards BR in the 2nd ep to now “Bareum Oppa~” he is working his magic.

+ She could not see the killers face

but that said, I hate the offspring idea. HH is a sick man lol

but of cause..who knows right?🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

2 hours ago, Mouse said:

Like @Darkarcana had already mentioned, a loop hole I see with YH being the killer is his obsession with BR and not with Mu Chi. There are 0 pictures of Mu Chi on his wall but there are pictures of BR. Given that the killer seems to have a fascination with Mu Chi, it would make more sense for YH to have been watching Mu Chi.

Maybe its in a third hidden room... kidding aside, another peculiar thing with the BR pictures is like what @mademoiselle said. The pictures themselves are just like stalking pictures. No notes, no caught in the act/ insinuating pictures, it's just like a collage of pictures taken from BR's fan club IG. It looked more like a wall of admiration vs investigation/ target map, and it had its special place in a secret room.

2 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

You wonder how he did it..to have BY being so angst towards BR in the 2nd ep to now “Bareum Oppa~” he is working his magic.

Right?! First episode I thought that it was just cute that grandma was calling him son-in-law cause that's what you do when you like a person for someone, but after episode 2, I thought "wait, are they actually in an arranged marriage??" Sure, it felt that somehow BR is close with grandma enough for grandma to bring him in and give him a change of clothes, but it didn't feel like there was a thing already between BY and BR. Then here comes BR naming his bird the way he calles BY... it felt a bit too much or rushed. And yes, possible reason to keep her alive is for offspring or something.

On the other hand, YH detested the thought of a 3rd gen HH, but accidently gets his GF pregnant. 🤣

But! Not really a psychopath expert here, but I think psychopaths - or at least let's go with the show interpretation of psychopaths and not real world interpretation - aren't really blood thirsty killers, so if there was no need to kill BY, then it's not worth the trouble. Psychopaths have there own sense of justice and some convoluted way of reasoning, but they don't go on just any random killing spree. Let's take HH for example... he kept his wife because he needed an offspring, he killed his ex because she didn't want to have a child BUT he also kept his promise to her not to touch her brother and mother. He likes to kill, but he doesn't go killing everyone he sees.

And YH = SK perspective, YH asked if BY saw the face of the killer and said something like "if you did, he'd probably kill you". My interpretation to this is that "I would probably need to kill you if you did see my face" but since she didn't, then he has no reason to kill her. After all, grandma was never an intended target, which is the only reason BY is mixed up in all of this. 

Edit: I forgot to state my bottom line 🤣

My point is, regardless if either BY or YH is the SK, there's no real reason to kill BY, at least for now, even if she did attack (and injure) the SK. So not killing her when either of them got the chance isn't evidence or proof that they're not the killer.

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

To counter this: Keeping her alive is for the sake of relation and trust. She is almost acting as the coat to his facade. We touch on HH being lovely to his wife. Why? Because offspring. So there is still a possibility by sickening means that by killing grandma, BY’s sole protector will be Bareum. That said, he brings her to his house, because he might know that YH will get to his house. If BY stayed in her house or if BR killed her, do you think BY will be able to call GMC which will result in shooting YH in the chest? She will not know what is going on, then the next thing you will know is BR dead. (Or he might kill YH then cops will know it’s him) He is using BY. That’s for certain. You wonder how he did it..to have BY being so angst towards BR in the 2nd ep to now “Bareum Oppa~” he is working his magic.

+ She could not see the killers face

but that said, I hate the offspring idea. HH is a sick man lol

but of cause..who knows right?🤷🏻‍♀️

My only thought is this - BR did not know that Bong Yi would call Mu Chi - that’s a gamble. Also, he didn’t know that YH would come to his house or when for that matter. So I think to say that BR planned for all of it just so Mu Chi would witness YH hurting him as a bit of a long stretch. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

This made my day! 😂

After watching 6 episodes, I will still stand by my previous theories about BR being JH and being the serial killer. I maybe fooled but I was moved by YH tears. No way he’s pretending to cry there because what good will it make if he cries while dying? I hope he’s not yet dead. Moo chi reconstructing the crime scene thru his imagination with YH in front of him is out of prejudice. The bloody shoes can be a set-up.

I will also continue watching out how politics will play a big part in the story. Still sticking to my hunch that they are monitoring the children being identified with psychopath genes per gene report analysis submitted to a government vehicle by Dr. Daniel.

Aside from BY being a useful shield to mask BR’s true identity and yes, to lure YH as well, being the manipulative psychopath that he is. Here, she asked the priest if he believes in God.

spacer.png

They had this convo, 

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I find BY unbelief made her not a target.

BR is not also completely giving info to Moo chi such as how he knew YH way back high school days. How he knows that the ‘killer’ he apparently met smells mint and even finding that CD fave by Chi Kook seemed fishy to me. He is probably there for another reason. I also find it funny how BR easily climb the YH gate which is not too high actually while Moo Chi taking the time hiring a hacker 😂

Well, this is just me. I do actually consider the theory of BR as JH and the true SK, a mundane and predictable twist but how the writer will enlighten the viewers about his life, how the answers to many questions unfold make it exciting and truly something to look forward.

Edited by Darkarcana
Please do not quote twitter post. Thank you!
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

30 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

BR is not also completely giving info to Moo chi such as how he knew YH way back high school days.

That is for certain, actually it reminded me that on the day he crashed into the car, his phone indictated that there is a voice memo. I always wonder what did Grandma say. I don’t think the production would make simple mistakes like this. So definitely there must be something hidden. That is yet to be told.

No way he’s pretending to cry there because what good will it make if he cries while dying? I hope he’s not yet dead.

From my understanding of the latest text synopsis for ep 7, Yohan is still in critical condition but he is alive. In the trailer, we see Bareum siting beside a bed,  I wonder who. Because I know chi kook is always laying on the right side of the ward, so the next plausible answer would be, he is visiting Yohan.

(That particular shot, we see the respirator on the left side of the shot.)

I find BY unbelief made her not a target.

Yes, cross killer do kill victims that are opposite of those sins, so she is like the perfect example of someone who sort of have sinned. Thus she is not the target. But the only person that BY told is dead so 🤷🏻‍♀️

some great pointers there Seung min! Good good! Do chat more here!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

57 minutes ago, Mouse said:

My only thought is this - BR did not know that Bong Yi would call Mu Chi - that’s a gamble.

I agree. Even if GMC is very insightful, enough to crack the SK's puzzles, he does have an unpredictable state which is his drinking problem.

I'll be amazed if the theory is true that BR planned everything till GMC shot YH, but even if you're a genius, there's so many unpredictable things that you won't be able to calculate, especially GMC himself. I mean... who would have thought GMC can stand after downing 8 bottles of soju, and then shoot at someone from that far away? I wonder how good his shot is when sober 😂

But yeah, those complicated schemes do happen and work out in movies and shows (all them heist-like movies) so who knows? 😂 

6 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

That is for certain, actually it reminded me that on the day he crashed into the car, his phone indictated that there is a voice memo. I always wonder what did Grandma say

I thought it was mentioned already? Either it was grandma as a voiceover or it was actually played by BR? Something like "I found this and that" she even sort of cursed  🤣 or did I just dream it?

I do think at this point that the prod can be making plot holes already, but this doesn't seem to be one of them. Them showing the screen when BR read it, and then showing it after the phone was dropped seems pretty intentional, so them making a prod mistake here is unlikely. 

So yeah. Very suspicious. High chance that BR erased it. But could also be YH, BUT seems very low chance to me to be YH. I imagine he wouldn't have seen the phone drop during the chase (assuming of course YH is the one running)

I don't know what the other stuff on the phone is though. I think there's one message saying how many missed calls he had, and then what else?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

I don't know what the other stuff on the phone is though. I think there's one message saying how many missed calls he had, and then what else?

There is two missed calls with no recording, initially with BR’s phone If I’m correct, then when the other cop pick it up. We only have one missed call and one voice memo.

the thing is, why uphold information if he is truly here to help them? Why did he not inform MC about what BY had did? When he said he is going to? GMC would have reacted if he knew. Cause that pointer is a give away.

Why is it whatever it happened, BR is not the one affected? 

Everyone have a motive now, then what is BR’s motive? 

BY: Grandma

MC: Brother/Parents

HJ: YH/Baby

• Like 4

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

26 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Why is it whatever it happened, BR is not the one affected? 

Everyone have a motive now, then what is BR’s motive? 

Well, originally it was Chi Kook. And then they're portraying that he is protecting BY or trying to avenge grandma.

I can't find the voice memo that I thought I heard 🤣 so maybe it was all in my head

Oh and btw, BR has had multiple close encounters now with YH. The very first at the hospital, then a flashback scene also in the hospital (where he mentioned that CK is the one that saved YH), the last is at BY's ward, but he never reacted to the mint smell at all those times.

While he noticed the scent during the heat of the chase, and prob a bit further away in a crowd. So it can be that it's not YH and the mint scent is from a third person. 

I don't think that BR is faking this though, cause he wasn't talking to anyone during that time outside the church. So I felt he's genuinely looking for someone with that scent, versus saying to GMC that the killer has the mint scent entirety to pin it on YH.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
29 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

I don't think that BR is faking this though, cause he wasn't talking to anyone during that time outside the church. So I felt he's genuinely looking for someone with that scent, versus saying to GMC that the killer has the mint scent entirety to pin it on YH

Yeah, for sure this is not faking it lol! In the height of the tension from the church, BR: MINT! Hahaha

31 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Well, originally it was Chi Kook. And then they're portraying that he is protecting BY or trying to avenge grandma.

Agreed. But why is chi kook still alive is such a mystery! Hahaha

• Like 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

15 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Yeah, for sure this is not faking it lol! In the height of the tension from the church, BR: MINT! Hahaha

Agreed. But why is chi kook still alive is such a mystery! Hahaha

True.

YH = SK pov, he didn't expect CK to survive. He looked surprised to learn that it was the HH that did the initial treatment.

BR = SK pov, he didn't expect CK to survive. He didn't know (and want) that two top class doctors will help.

Why he's still alive while bedridden and defenseless in the hospital? No idea, regardless of pov. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Darkarcana I found the voicemail from grandma that I was referring to.

It's on ep 4 when BR was in the hospital. He was explaining to MC his 'version' of the story. They had grandma voice over the part when he was reading the text and then also what I assumed was the voicemail, based on the difference between the voiceover while reading the text message, and a slightly more "mobile phone earpiece sound" when BR clicked on the voicemail. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just a couple more hours! 😆

While I was looking for grandma's voicemail, I just remembered how sad her death is if it was indeed BR. I mean.. she was worried about BY till her dying breath... But I can't help but imagine how worried she became when she saw BR kill her. 

But the thing about grandma's death is that YH (right?) was doing the voiceover. So if isn't the killer, then it's such a poor way of misleading he audience. 

And of course the chase scene that had multiple cuts and people zipping their jackets or changing clothes  😅 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Okay. Death Count.

Spoiler

Yohan. It seems that Bong Yi killed him by plucking the tubes and place a pillow on top of him.

Today our new bareum have shined. There are still questions remains. But apart of it are answered. We know a little of who Ba reum is now. 

Spoiler

Which is the yellow kid who fed the snake to the mouse.

My take on this. This story..we will be finding out slowly who Bareum is along with him...cause his brain is wiped cleaned.

• Like 4

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

I haven’t been able to back read on all your theories and speculations. But has anyone pointed out that there is a third baby who was tested years ago? The one in the car that Prof.Daniel gave an envelope to. 
So my guess is that Yohan is indeed HH’s son, BR is the one in the car that we do not know much about. And another one is the lady who talked to HH’s wife about believing Daniel is wrong and that her baby is not a psychopath. This is why BR’s mother in the picture is not the lady talking to HH’s wife. 
So I’m thinking, YH killed before, but he isn’t the current serial killer. It’s that lady’s child. 
But of course, I could be all wrong because I haven’t watched carefully from ep.3-6 haha... Currently rewatching for better clues. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love