Mouse 마우스 [2021]

Ok, done watching episode 3...

Spoiler

So we know now who the killer is and it looks he has an accomplice of some sort. Does anyone recognize the guy who was at his place?

It also seems to me like HSJ's wife knows there's something wrong with her son because when she told Dr. Daniel that he was wrong, her hands were shaking and I think Dr. Daniel suspected she was lying. As to why she would keep such a thing a secret... I guess we have yet to find out.

I have to say I am surprised about Sung Yo Han and Hong Joo... how the heck did they end up together?

I am a little unclear... is there another body somewhere? I understood it as there's another body who the finger belongs to but that body has not yet been discovered.

We also have yet to find out what Sung Yo Han's motive is for killing. Could he be killing merely for sport? 

I have to admit I am shipping Ba Reum and Bong Yi.. they're kinda cute together!  

• Like 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

@Mouse

Spoiler

I would like to say. This turning point in time is a little too quick. Everything is just rolling down the hill. So it's quite suspicious. So I think Yohan isn't really the main killer here.

Enter the link and reas it. This really tells me that I don't think we should take everything to face value. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

@Darkarcana I agree in that the killer reveal is a bit too soon and too easy. 

Spoiler

If in fact, Yo Han is not the killer but merely “following the steps” of the real killer as in to investigate, I can’t explain the grandma. If he’s innocent, then why would he go after her instead of clarifying the situation? Unless he had the intention of explaining things to her but the real killer got to her first?

The only other explanation I can come up with is that if he is not the killer, he knows who the real killer is but is potentially protecting him. I still don’t know what part that guy that was at his place plays. 

I wonder if the real killer is that guy that was at Yo Han’s place and Yo Han is simply protecting him? Bec no one else would have known that grandma was at the house! 

• Like 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

Hi! Coming here from watching episode 3 but I haven't started episode 4 yet. I've come to realize that I'll only be able to watch properly after 24 hrs cause of subs and my schedule.

I agree with your gripe @Mouse 🙄

Here's one for me: how the hell did they fit the box through the doorway to the green room/ dressing area? 🤣

Here's my first watch analysis of episode 3. I'll wait after episode 4 to expound.

Spoiler

So far, my main theory/ understanding of the first two episodes holds true, and has been solidified on episode 3.

JH = YH = HH's son = Predator (do we have a proper nickname for the "killer" yet?)

JBR = good wife's son

PD Choi = girl from Song incident.

My prediction was also sort of correct that a lot of theories will be shot down in the first 5 minutes of episode 3, and that they will reveal who the predator is early, cause it is not yet the story the show wants to tell. Of course, there's still a possibility that who the predator is portayed to be isn't as black and white as it seems (like YH is actually trying to find out who the real killer is), but I really feel that finding out who the predator is isn't the point of the story, but we'll find out soon.

I am genuinely surprised though by the deaths so far. Chances of getting further explanation of the gene study has been reduced to 1% 🤣Damnit. I thought scientists are smart? They need to watch thriller movies too you know...

On 3/10/2021 at 3:52 PM, Mouse said:

I have to admit I am shipping Ba Reum and Bong Yi.. they're kinda cute together!  

True. Ba Reum's naivete matches well with Bong Yi's bold personality. But only as characters. (Dunno why, but as a LSGxJSM shipper, I felt like I had to explain myself. lololol) I like their parts so far, they had an unexpected huge leap forward in just one episode.

Lastly, I must say... I keep on getting mini heart attacks everytime JBR offers someone a ride on his bike. I mean, good intentions and all, but I'm glad it never happened. I can't imagine grandma and partially disabled priest riding on JBR's bike... did you guys see how steep the walkways are in their area?! :laugh:

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 2

:rmbtshi:hello

Sorry i dont read all the other comments previously coz I just joined and we're already on the 14th page :laugh:

I'm up to date now but I didnt watch ep 4 that carefully (I was trying to hide the screen from my kid and also had to do some other stuff). So first question that was shown in ep 4 but i missed: who leaked the telephone recording to the press? I thought that person looked like moo chi's hyeong? But it couldnt be right?

Really surprised by the revelation at the end of the ep:PsyWhat: but whether or not BR was the serial killer remain to be confirmed. 

My guess: BR and the son of head hunter could be an accomplish? 

I am also with @Warm Paws 

Spoiler

SYH is HH's son

JBR is the other pregnant lady's son

I think SYH's friend who got killed is SYH's classmate in primary school..the one shown in ep 1 or 2

I also feel mo chi's brother suspicious... It would be daebak if it turns out he's the killer and that he turned psychopath because he witnessed a psycopath killing his parents :pandascared:

At this point of time, i'm under the impression that SYH's mum knew what he's up to. And that made me dislike her. She knew her child murdered her other children and husband....why did she do nothing about it? I liked her in the first two eps where she decided to reveal her husband's lie..to me she seemed like a strong woman then. She decided to keep the baby also sat right with me. But if she did nothing but hide his crime after he murdered her family member...then..:BulbaConfused:

Ok. I stop my rant here..cant wait for next week!

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Omo omo omo @Darkarcana, the ending of episode 4! Is your wish coming true?!

Rewinding back to what my thoughts/feelings were after watching episode 3. I thought heck, this wasn't the direction of the show I had anticipated. All those speculation or brain cells burning gone to waste. I had thought the mystery of who is Jae Hoon, Ba Reum, Hong Joo etc would go on a bit longer and voila, the show waste no time confirming Jae Hoon is Sung Yo Han and Hong Joo was that little girl. As much as I had hoped it wasn't Yo Han who kills, we were shown he did kill Halmoni and Daniel Lee (agree he was stupid to meet at the theme park - makes no sense). Arghhh.

As for Ba Reum, what was that in the end? Did he kidnap the kid to lure Yo Han out? Is that the kid he was watching on the TV rerun and had wanted to donate money to?

Yo Han's Omma knows Yo Han is a serial killer but this time she can't bring herself to turn him in...hmm. Is it out of fear or love?

I guess it's confirmed that P.O. (the young police following Moo Chi around) is the child of that politician. At least 3 times the hints had been dropped in episode 4.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

As for Ba Reum, what was that in the end? Did he kidnap the kid to lure Yo Han out? Is that the kid he was watching on the TV rerun and had wanted to donate money to?

Yup he is. They were doing another round of live show.

People were pointing that the mask is different 

but for me, because goat man is a famous action figure, so they will have mass production, if the kidnap scene is a fake, why can’t they just buy one that looks exactly the same when it’s so big. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif