Mouse 마우스 [2021]

5 hours ago, Mouse said:

I agree, I think it’s less about percentages. I think it’s exploring the following:

- Nature vs. Nurture. Do our genes dictate the type of people we become or does our environment and upbringing. Are all with the gene predispositioned? Likewise do those that don’t have the gene mean they’ll never become one? 

- Choice - despite the gene and upbringing, can they choose the type of person they become 

- the effect of trauma - clearly there are victims and families of victims who have been affected. How does trauma change one’s behaviour and mental disposition 

- the line between Genius and Crazy - where is the tipping point? 

i always believe in this...no matter how some ppl wish to blame it on others or the God that they were born this way...

you have the choice and the choice is in your hands....you know ur instinct and u know well how u behave.....why went down that path that doesnt seems right? why choose that one?

when you're a kid we understand that...not to mention the father / mother should had handle it better.....the teacher highlighted the darkness in the child, why not nip it before it turn full blown?

the path of your life sometimes lies in your own hands on the choices you made and not on others

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Darkarcana said:

So just to let you know. The theme of this series is:

“Desperate and sad story of a person who has to face uncontrollable fate“ haha

as much as i believe in fate, there are still choices in your hand to turn the fate around...

do not rely on fate and do not blame everything on fate....

even though we know there are times things are fated to be...however the aftermath or what to become can be turn around if you try hard enough instead of keep blaming the 'Fate'

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

as much as i believe in fate, there are still choices in your hand to turn the fate around...

do not rely on fate and do not blame everything on fate....

even though we know there are times things are fated to be...however the aftermath or what to become can be turn around if you try hard enough instead of keep blaming the 'Fate'

Let’s see what Ba Reum will turn into lol! Anyways, you finish both Liao mah?

• Like 4

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Just now, Darkarcana said:

Good good! So are you #TeamBareumPsychopath or #TeamBareumGoodboy

erm...i follow the story....on the fence...whether he turn into a psycho or continue to be the good and scary cat we see as the story unfold...

i stop predicting or anticipating what will happen next till more into the story for now :cool:

u should draw one 'on the fence' :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@Darkarcana

The empty eyes/the empty look is really scary. 

Spoiler

I was watching this Netflix document about  a serial killed called night stalker. the victims or eye witnesses who saw him said that he had empty look.  And I wondered how someone could really have empty eyes.  

But when they finally showed him. I really could feel the evil in him. 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

F1, crime/thiller drama and coffee addict!

FINLAND!

There may be one more psychopath child or carrier of psychopath gene.

Dr. Daniel Lee gave an envelope to a person in the black car. The speculation is maybe it is result of the assemblyman's child. The one who opposes the bill. So could the kid be played by singer actor P.O (the young policeman).

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

the child actor's empty stare looks scarier than the one from the adult to be honest....

it was like he doesnt care what you think.....the child had it down

I agree! The child is the creepiest actually!!

44 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

There may be one more psychopath child or carrier of psychopath gene.

Dr. Daniel Lee gave an envelope to a person in the black car. The speculation is maybe it is result of the assemblyman's child. The one who opposes the bill. So could the kid be played by singer actor P.O (the young policeman).

Yes!!! I actually thought about this too during the assembly meeting. Because why would they make it a point to include that scene in ep 1? Also, the line that woman says... something along the lines of “remember you were the one who deprived your child of that world”... or something like that. It felt important somehow. Like he is going to regret it someday. 

But I didn’t connect that it might be the assembly man in the car at the end. But I also think there are 3 babies carrying the gene. 

• Like 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

6 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Yes!!! I actually thought about this too during the assembly meeting. Because why would they make it a point to include that scene in ep 1? Also, the line that woman says... something along the lines of “remember you were the one who deprived your child of that world”... or something like that. It felt important somehow. Like he is going to regret it someday. 

But I didn’t connect that it might be the assembly man in the car at the end. But I also think there are 3 babies carrying the gene. 

Sugar feel the killer will be the assembly man’s son. Definitely..got a hunch..usually the last one to show up is the bad guy haha

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Dr. Daniel Lee gave an envelope to a person in the black car. The speculation is maybe it is result of the assemblyman's child.

This is the first thing that I was reminded of when I browsed #mousetheory. A bunch of makjang scenarios immediately came to my mind. :laugh: (though anything is still possible!)

Spoiler

The nice pregnant lady mentioned that her husband lied to her when he said their child is normal (I was about to say 'son' but I was reminded... we don't know the gender (?), so there's also a possibility that either child could be female). Since the husband is a person that even sacrificed himself to save a kid, let's assume that he is also not the type of person that would lie about the test result to his wife.

So it's possible Dr Lee is not as righteous as we think. He could have exchanged the results. Why even have all the results come out on the exact same day and distribute them almost simultaneously? He's the one that can schedule it. And why did the other mom have to 'retake' the test. Dr Lee knows her baby is normal, so maybe he had her retake it so that the test result date is the same. 

Also, I don't think Dr. Lee is close to headhunter's wife, so he could also use her test results as a 'positive' 'negative' result. He didn't need to bluff much, they didn't even discuss or pretty much look at the results 😆. It was easy for HH's wife to assume that her child is a carrier of the gene since it's the heir of HH. Plus, Dr. Lee has a potential grudge against HH now, which he can pass on to the heir.

As I understand it, the assemblyman just needs to think that his child is normal so he can break the tie breaker and approve the bill. Kaching! Instant funding for Dr. Lee's research. (I actually need to rewatch the politics scenes now)

More makjang scenario is Dr Lee knows nothing, and the test results just got switched. 😆

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 4

@Warm Paws I actually thought that maybe Prof. Daniel lied to HSJ's wife and told her that the child tested positive with the gene in the hopes that she would terminate the pregnancy which would be a blow to Han Seo Joon since it was his whole purpose for getting married. I thought that perhaps Prof. Daniel would use that as his revenge since HSJ killed his sister. But then again, he is unable to abort the child himself and she is already past the stage for abortion so I don't think he lied to her since I can't figure out what he would gain from doing so.

• Like 4

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

@Mouse Potential gain is what he can get from whoever is in the black car. 

But this potential test swap opens a lot of doors. Like JH is actually normal but just ended that way cause his mom told her he's a psycho? 😆 And we'll have a VIP child that think he's normal but has psycho genes. And we have JBR... who's really just plain, normal JBR (the real twist that no one suspects) 😂

In any case, this might be a late second act or third act reveal if ever. 😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Mouse said:

I agree! The child is the creepiest actually!!

the next one will be Anh JaeWook...i never seen him in anything else but good roles till now.....he really make it as a psycho ...

and the way he said that why the head was there and how it wasnt his faults and he had been frame...till the wife stood out with the picture that nail him down and hard

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

the next one will be Anh JaeWook...i never seen him in anything else but good roles till now.....he really make it as a psycho ...

and the way he said that why the head was there and how it wasnt his faults and he had been frame...till the wife stood out with the picture that nail him down and hard

I love him in this role. Let me tell you something. Ahn Jae Wook and Lee Seung Gi worked before in a Netflix game show. In there. Seung Gi is that psychotic but elegant flower killer. While Jae Wook is the investigator. Oh I love Jae Wook’s reaction to Seung Gi. Here we are in 2021, Jae Wook being the killer and Seung Gi looking so innocent being an investigator. Hahaha they switch roles! I love it!:wow: not too sure if we can see that side of Seung Gi here...but I hope so!:wow2:

@Warm Paws I don’t want Ba Reum to be the plain character no:cry: I want him to be colourful...explosive colourful haha......:cry:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif