Mouse 마우스 [2021]

Tonight's episode set a baseline of what is gonna happened to all the leading cast members. Then the hint of BR's are getting obvious. 

Spoiler

Aunt being super anxious and without a word grabs her kid and exit BR's house.

Today most of it are, I suspect you, you suspect me. The ending is truly the beginning of the downward spiral that will probably happen with the casts.

BR's urges are slowly creeping in.....

• Like 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

A bonus special episode? as in additional or we're getting only one episode next week?

Tbh, I might and seriously considering to put this drama on hold... it's getting tiring watching it. The writer been very stingy in giving out crumbs or confirmations, and only more questions after questions. It makes it seem like reading a recap would suffice...

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 4/14/2021 at 7:53 AM, Darkarcana said:

Today most of it are, I suspect you, you suspect me.

🤣🤣 I found it funny, and even cute how they were lead to believe who is who. Must be how #mousetheory looks like from outside observation. Ep 13 reveals are interesting though. Potentially all main characters now know what's up. 

39 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

it's getting tiring watching it. The writer been very stingy in giving out crumbs or confirmations, and only more questions after questions.

I know!! 🤣 I've gotten a bit busy lately (especially busy compared to when Mouse was just starting) and I can't seem to follow what's going on properly anymore. 

At first I wasn't sure if Dr. Lee was even real. But since someone seems to be observing and even helping Ji-Eun even way back since pregnancy, and I can only assume DL has some part on that, then he must be real in the present? The theory that DL has been closely observing all of his patients has gotten a lot of ground. 

I find that both GMC's and BR's competence get a bit inconsistent to move the plot. GMC's deduction skills triple when needed. We know he's a good detective from the start, but damn, he caught all of BR's mistakes. 

Speaking of mistakes, they say that the first kill is always sloppy, but this actual first hunt had so many mistakes, and comes surprising with how much they hyped up BR's level of genius. But since they showed us that some of the mistakes have been planted, I'm not sure which is which now. 

Past couple of episodes did give a lot more signs how BR pulled off the 7 deadly sins kills (if it were him). Him learning about the camera felt just like the time he learned that grandma's dna was found on YH's place. If I remember stuff correctly? Anyway, whatever he found out that made him run to YH's place. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

Speaking of mistakes, they say that the first kill is always sloppy, but this actual first hunt had so many mistakes, and comes surprising with how much they hyped up BR's level of genius. But since they showed us that some of the mistakes have been planted, I'm not sure which is which now. 

Past couple of episodes did give a lot more signs how BR pulled off the 7 deadly sins kills (if it were him).

Exactly... supposedly, if it were Yohan's brain taking over, it's not first kill. Should not have too many mistakes.

At the very least, for now, they should tell us how DL escaped death. We've seen him for like what, 3 episodes? and no proper explanation of how he's still alive when we've been led to believe he was killed. We're supposed to just accept his re-appearance and presence like that. I don't like it. The show been just teasing and dangling carrots in front of viewers...

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

At the very least, for now, they should tell us how DL escaped death. We've seen him for like what, 3 episodes? and no proper explanation of how he's still alive when we've been led to believe he was killed. We're supposed to just accept his re-appearance and presence like that. I don't like it. The show been just teasing and dangling carrots in front of viewers...

To be honest, I agree. Everytime after watching life, I feel like I became shivered up seaweed. Hahahahaha. Hopefully in the next few episodes everything slowly will be pry open.

18 hours ago, Warm Paws said:

I know!! 🤣 I've gotten a bit busy lately (especially busy compared to when Mouse was just starting) and I can't seem to follow what's going on properly anymore. 

Same lmao! Oh you bought the badge, hope you like it~

19 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

A bonus special episode? as in additional or we're getting only one episode next week?

Actually I don’t know, will update on this soon when more news comes out. Because Choi Ran the main writer of mouse so called ‘leaked’ it. We are very lacking in new updates too and recently they are hit with a copyright. Yesterday I think. *sigh*

8443-CBBA-16-C3-475-A-A730-7-AE448-CF469This was the picture Choi Ran leaked hmmmmmm, him with a black mask and a cap strangely looks like the boxers outfit. 

Here is like the list of gifs I found very sus but BR’s edition 

CEA30914-8-EA7-4-F92-9-B8-B-85-ECCCF9-F8

Spoiler

Part 2

• Like 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

I'm with you guys about the direction of the plot. I'm not liking what/how it's going, especially episode 13. I'm confused with the timeline as I see that Ba Reum asked Daniel to plant DNA on the knife. But I don't remember how his friend got the bloody tie. So does this mean Ba Reum is already looking into the Suseong serial killing case before Moo Chi and Song Yi were on it?

I'm also getting irked with just about anybody can walk into the evidence management office. It's getting really ridiculous.

Rather than exploring whether Ba Reum is the serial killer of the 7 sins (or confirms it is Yo Han), we're given more serial murder cases and watch Ba Reum kills them. Okkkk, but what's the point? What's the message the writer is trying to convey?

Also agreed with what you guys pointed out of the mistakes on Ba Reum's first kill. If it was Yo Han driving the kill then it shouldn't be sloppy. And if Ba Reum is the serial killer of 7 sins, he also shouldn't be sloppy. So in the end, is it suggesting this is Ba Reum's consciously doing the killing, not Yo Han?

I'm hoping it'll get answered in the end because I see that several of these murder cases are still tied in with the crucial characters, like the Suseong case is linked to Sung Ji Ah.

The ending of episode 13 - I am pretty sure Ba Reum and Moo Chi were not seeing each other. I'm guessing it might be Choi PD that caught Ba Reum on the act. Although I'm confused as to who ran down the bike witness and took his laptop, but I'm guessing it is either Ba Reum (or Daniel's lackey) or Choi PD. Choi PD got a call before after the broadcast and she purposely said she has another case, so she could be following Ba Reum since she saw Ba Reum in the video.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3

I just remembered. I feel so sorry for Ji-Eun. Her life completely went downhill when HH got discovered. 😅

She learned her husband is a psycho killer. Then learned that her child also has psycho genes. That child actually grew up a psycho killer, or got killed cause of a psycho killer (?). Now we learned that while she was pregnant, she was also targeted by a psycho killer. And that's on top of everything else that happened to her. 

Every now and then, someone comes up to her cause of one of the psycho killer stories. Goodness. Give this woman some peace! 😢

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
Just now, Warm Paws said:

Yeah. Hopefully she gets some closure, esp from MC. 

Grats on the promotion btw!! @Darkarcana 🥳🥳

Thank you! Thank you for supporting this mouse thread too! :Party01:

Okay, Mouse...I always wonder why she would take down the portrait. Any ideas?

@Warm Paws @ktcjdrama @mademoiselle

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

1 minute ago, Darkarcana said:

I always wonder why she would take down the portrait. Any ideas?

She thought the visitors then would not know her association with Yohan? It's sad, because she loves him, but she dares not openly acknowledge that he is her son.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

She thought the visitors then would not know her association with Yohan? It's sad, because she loves him, but she dares not openly acknowledge that he is her son.

So if she doesn’t openly acknowledge, then it’s possible Yohan is not exactly her son right? Hm...Interesting. It’s also just nice that BY also have once met YH and in the situation of BR getting hammered by him, so it’s also great that she didn’t see the portrait...or else she would have prejudice.

I dislike that JE is paying for the sins that she did not commit, like living in fear and paying GMC. Meanwhile HH is also the one that is living like as if nothing happened. Poor JE:cry:

• Like 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

1 minute ago, Darkarcana said:

So if she doesn’t openly acknowledge, then it’s possible Yohan is not exactly her son right?

I still think he is her son. The reason why she would hang such a big portrait up, I believe it's because to let Yohan know that she loves him. So that whenever he comes home, he would see it. But when visitors come by, she doesn't want them to know. Her grief when he died was real. If he weren't her son, she didn't have to grieve like so, but be happy and relieved instead that the psycho is gone. 

Of course we will keep wondering until writer gives us confirmation, especially who adult JH actually is.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

I still think he is her son. The reason why she would hang such a big portrait up, I believe it's because to let Yohan know that she loves him. So that whenever he comes home, he would see it. But when visitors come by, she doesn't want them to know. Her grief when he died was real. If he weren't her son, she didn't have to grieve like so, but be happy and relieved instead that the psycho is gone. 

Of course we will keep wondering until writer gives us confirmation, especially who adult JH actually is.

Haha feels like I’m interviewing you *clear throat* *Flip papers*

Okay then what do you think about what Yohan said that night?

“Your son is the killer?”

• Haha 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

6 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

It's just a way of talking, like referring to yourself as the third person. We do that too sometimes in RL... like mocking?

Sometimes when I'm upset, I would say to my husband "your daughter" instead of saying "our daughter", because I was disassociating myself from my daughter...

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Actually, when JE was saved from the crescent apple killer and the guy that saved her turned around, I was like "holy *!#$, he kinda looks like YH? Is he going to be another love interest and be YH's father??" Then the dude just turns around and leaves 🤣🤣 k, I guess not.

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sometimes when I'm upset, I would say to my husband "your daughter" instead of saying "our daughter", because I was disassociating myself from my daughter...

🤣 If your daughter did something wrong, its cause she got it from your husband's side right? But true, I think that's how it goes - the saying 'your' instead of 'our' part, not the 'got it from husband's' part. 

34 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

We still don't even know what fully happened when the stepdad got killed. I'm starting to doubt it'll ever be answered. 🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Actually, when JE was saved from the crescent apple killer and the guy that saved her turned around, I was like "holy *!#$, he kinda looks like YH? Is he going to be another love interest and be YH's father??" Then the dude just turns around and leaves 🤣🤣 k, I guess not.

I was thinking the same!! :laugh:

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

6 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

@ktcjdrama @Warm Paws some say that guy is the boxer dude younger version it seems. I don’t know haha

Hmm, I doubt it, although they do have similar facial features. It's dark, I can't tell for sure, and in ep.3, they've only shown very little of the brother's face.

I mean, if that was the boxer dude, would he have known that JE was the wife of HH? I cannot remember, was it already known at that time that his sister was killed by HH? Why would he want to make sure the baby is to be born? To take revenge? He waited for over 20 years? and in the end got killed instead?

The writer also might have forgotten about the kid HanKuk, who's been missing for over a year, and also BR's friend CK who's been in coma for over a year...

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

The writer also might have forgotten about the kid HanKuk, who's been missing for over a year, and also BR's friend CK who's been in coma for over a year...

Ok. I'm taking what Choi Ran had said and think that Ep 14 onwards we will know more about BR. So I feel they haven't forgotten them, but it's more that they will come up when we dive in to his past. Cause Both Hankook and Chi Kook will hold the biggest key of who is the killer. Chi Kook mainly when he wakes up.

As for the boxer thing.. honestly I have no idea...

Actually would always have to highlight that I feel the entire killing sequence that BR did on DS is hella weird. The fact that MC theorise the killer hang DS...basing on the bridge markings it's seems to be true. Then here comes the odd part...then how will it explain  BR dragging DS, then the patch of grass punching him torturing him then drag him back to the original location. Because we know that when he got hang, he was in good health. So it must have happened first if MC's theories are correct. So then why BR would do what he did is a mystery.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

18 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

Okay, Mouse...I always wonder why she would take down the portrait. Any ideas?

Isn't it because Bong Yi said she's from the broadcasting station? At first she was also wary when Bong Yi mentioned 1995 (the year her hubby was caught). So my understanding is she didn't want to draw unnecessary attention, plus it is stressful enough that her husband was the Head Hunter and then her son was the 7 sin serial killer. If I were her, I'd take it down too to avoid judgement.

15 hours ago, Darkarcana said:

As for the boxer thing.. honestly I have no idea...

This might go back to who kill Yo Han's family. We haven't had an answer to this yet.

• Like 3

What so funny about this series is...

1) Bareum having no desire to remember what happened in the past...before surgery.

2) BongYi suddenly becoming very clever and detailed and did not noticed that her school uniform is missing a button

3) Supposed clever Moochi doesn’t know the money is gone and doesn’t find it suspicious that he searched the same place BR was for the tooth brush, he didn’t find it but BR did.

4) HJ who helped HH decided to put the knife and all that in her baby cart. While she knows to wipe the car clean

• Haha 4

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif