Mouse 마우스 [2021]

8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Darkarcana :shocked:

What will they fill with 5 more episodes when all of a sudden they give out so much in episode 15?!

Hmm, that most likely mean Moo Chi didn't suspect Ba Reum yet from that final scene in 15.

It was nice seeing Mushroom Ba Reum being sinister. A new side of LSG I've never seen before.

The concept is repent, there is also some stuff not revealed, like tattoo guy, and some other odd stuff...So BR will probably repent while trying to answer these questions. We also don't know about his family. Like YH BR and the Michella? Whether if they were a family or not..so I guess 5 episodes are mostly on this...and his death too..when it comes :(

• Like 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

On 4/22/2021 at 10:45 AM, Chocolate said:

The mystery is solved!

Hide contents

The 2 kittens are still alive! 😂 So Bareum "only" killed the mother cat.

pHJl32H.png

Ok! At least episode 14 is moving somewhere. Once Bareum fully remembers his psychopathic past, we'll see how he behaves with his conscience/feel remorse. From reading the writer's inspiration and intention for this drama, I do expect that Bareum would "become good". How? Will wait for the writer to show us.

But the problem is:

Having a conscience/able to feel remorse/empathy should be natural. By adding in the brain transplant from Yohan, and showing so many scenes of Yohan affecting Bareum mentally, it would seem that any eventual remorse is artificial. Thus, the writer's intent is lost - in fact, she is showing the opposite, that true psychopaths really do not feel anything.

A few questions from this episode:

• Daniel Lee - he flashed back to the scene of handing the envelope to the person in the car (suspected politician whose wife is pregnant aka Detective Shin's parent) and he wondered if he was doing the right thing.
  • Bareum's aunt - what's her role and why is she running?

And some rants:

• Dear Hong Ju, are you stupid? You know the chap is the Suseong killer and you still set yourself up. From your perspective, how can you assume that Bareum or anyone will save you? This is lazy writing just to set up the excuse for Bareum to kill another psychopath. And how did the killer tie her up? Not shown. So convenient.
  • I thought the editing at the beginning of episode was quite choppy.

Leaving aside how we should not use God.

That's why Jae Hoon ties in nicely with the character the writer intended. She wanted to show a psychopath can feel remorse. Thus, it made sense that Jae Hoon tried not to be a psychopath (maybe if he had been "nurtured" properly, he could have been saved), but because he felt that God did not help him, he went full-blown. And the voice over is by Bareum now. It's clear who Jae Hoon grew up to be.

He was faking it. Just like HH was pretending to be a nice family man.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.,we’re on the same page and made me save much energy in writing my two cents as well 😁.

Just done watching episode 15 and I’m looking  forward for the other special episode. Maybe they will show how Bareum ‘intricately’ made that pendant 😂 (sorry for cat lovers here). Only goes to show that the ‘marry me’ gift is just a form of mockery and nothing more.

Too many loopholes that I doubt will be patched up by the remaining 5 episodes. I already mentioned about P.D Choi easy peasy access to evidence and crime scenes. She is acting like a detective rather than a PD actually, and now, all of a sudden, BY is following her footsteps. She also intentionally offered herself as a prey despite having a son and even though, she told BY her son has no other family than her 🤦‍♀️.

I also assumed that the fact that PD Choi gave birth to Yo Han’s child was not public. However, I was surprised when employees of her station began talking about it after the child’s body was found. Taddaaa! There’s also an article about it but BY never had an idea until she overheard the gossip. Made me think that if BY has impressive potentials in investigating a case just like the Seusong case, how come, she never knew the connection of PD Choi and the killer of her grandma. Same thing that how come, she didn’t know the mother of Yo Han if YH’s case was very controversial and highly anticipated by the public. It is also unbelievable that after maybe a year of hiatus or after P.D Choi gave birth, it didn’t take long for her to return doing her investigative show. I thought it was ‘okay’ because I assumed, her connection to Yo han was a secret but now that we knew, how public it is, then how come she still has the so-called “credibility” to host the show? 🙄

In addition, I find this scene very ridiculous. MC was asked by his supervisor “Did you keep this evidence room open?” He was just nonchalant in saying, “I don’t lock it all the time. The passcode is my birthday”

Like..what the? Yeah, I know that MC’s character is sometimes careless and reckless and yeah..not locking it all the time and using his birthday as the passcode are unforgivable carelessness. It’s stupidity actually.

TBH, I just want this series to be over and sorry, if I will never wish for a part 2. Although I appreciate SG’s acting in the 2nd half of the series. I don’t know if his acting in the first 10 episode is intentional. I mean, for me, he made it obvious he’s just acting. I was never convinced he was a good person. Hypocrisy is written all over his face. I’m so looking forward for a RomCom or a drama from Seung gi again especially that he had been doing action and thriller genre for the past years. Judging by my username, obviously you will know my bias and how I’m eagerly hoping for him to be paired up with Jung So Min.

I’m so done in the guessing game and I just want to see how the end will justify the means. I will never accept “killing” as a form of atonement to Bareum’s sins. Whether he kills predators or not, killing is killing. I’m rather convinced that Dr. Lee has issues with predators because his sister died because of psychopath and will probably use BR to kill HH.

In the end, I want answer to Dr. Lee’s sibling that is missing and too many questions I can no longer list because my brain cells are not cooperating as of writing 🤣.

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Funny enough after I watch 15 my first reaction was, *nod head* “Okay.”:laugh: Though for me @Seung-Min I still can use some guessing, still wondering who is the ‘cleaner’ of them all, there is bout to a reason as to why whenever BR wants to plead, things goes missing, and as well as wondering is there any political party involved, pretty sure there is. Last but not least if they are a family (YH, JH, Michela(?)) or not.

During my observation over these few couple of episodes, I hate to break it, but the way they write it feels like some characters are meant to be...clever but not clever at the same time. MC is a big one, he always get suspicious but never in his mind, he will continue to diving in to the suspiciousness. He is supposedly very detailed can learn and understand details...Where is the money BY gave you bro?..Also did he just broke the law by removing evidence(?) the pendant?:laugh:

Idk, but the writer makes everyone commit an act of crime and I don’t know what to feel about it. BY, destroying evidence she will regret later lmao..MC, beat people shot YH, HJ assisting the death of the actual murderer pretty much. BR...yeah. I don’t know, are they making everyone repent later or not.

Some episodes on the other hand, I feel very meh about, simply because it’s mostly on relationships, it was pretty slow that Everytime I watch live I will use my phone..and that kiss man...and forging brotherhood....I know...to build up stakes, but man....Choi ran the writer is heartless. Then again, with all this at hand, we will now not know what will happen at the end..but I am urging to know what will they do when they find out about the truth..

*So stress watching mouse, &&&& it’s staring to get tired too haha but I can’t help itttttt :cry:*

Anyways I think 15 + the special will be the last time they will dive into the past of his anddd we will move on I guess. Haha. Great, now I want to learn how BR will repent.

Last I heard, there ar e dramas & movies that are sent to Seung Gi, I think it will take awhile for him to pick up again~

——

FYI to whoever is watching, got information that after 15 aired, they were still filming for 16-17 poor them :( 

——

Pictures~

1357-CD36-D88-E-4-AB3-85-AE-B7-E8-EF57-E
1-E18555-F-2-BCD-453-F-B5-B3-50-D1523-D9
D1742-B1-A-6126-444-D-9-F79-3-D12-F0208-

Spoiler

D2-B74-C84-B47-C-493-F-88-B7-DA5-BC8-F65

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

1 hour ago, Darkarcana said:

FYI to whoever is watching, got information that after 15 aired, they were still filming for 16-17 poor them :( 

O gosh... I hope everyone is taking good care of health and safety while rushing to film the remaining episodes. No wonder they needed the one-week break with specials...

Btw, I read somewhere that in the initial interviews, LSG already said that the show will not have a happy ending, but it will still be a healing type of ending. Anyone knows? 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Btw, I read somewhere that in the initial interviews, LSG already said that the show will not have a happy ending, but it will still be a healing type of ending. Anyone knows?

I think logically, of course there will not be a happy ending. He is a psychopath killer. Either he goes to jail or he dies. It's that simple.

For me, the best ending is that he dies while trying to save someone (likely from the big baddie who is not yet revealed). He will own up to his kills, apologise to everyone and clear Yohan's name.

• Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

I think logically, of course there will not be a happy ending. He is a psychopath killer. Either he goes to jail or he dies. It's that simple.

For me, the best ending is that he dies while trying to save someone (likely from the big baddie who is not yet revealed). He will own up to his kills, apologise to everyone and clear Yohan's name.

Agree.. there's no happy ending in sight...def for LSG's character.. but then when MC finds out about the truth he won't be happy either..nor BY. In a way.. I don't want LSG to die... I feel like dying is an easy way out for a psychopath. He should be in jail and suffer HAHAHAHAHAH :Ghastlel:

Like @Seung-Min I have grown tired of guessing :BulbaConfused: so now I'm just enjoying the ride (and without thinking too deeply about this or that (and to certain extent ignoring some inconsistencies >.<) coz since it's only 5 eps away from the end I can't possibly drop this :laugh:

• Haha 5

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

13 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

Like @Seung-Min I have grown tired of guessing :BulbaConfused: so now I'm just enjoying the ride (and without thinking too deeply about this or that (and to certain extent ignoring some inconsistencies >.<) coz since it's only 5 eps away from the end I can't possibly drop this :laugh:

Technically 7🤣 if you watch the special from BR POV.

Can’t wait!

Pictures teasing the special...he looks evil haha. Actually first picture was leaked awhile ago and TvN took it down haha

34-FE5-E93-73-CF-4428-869-D-42-FAE02965-
76423-F39-5-C44-4820-AA10-C7-C1888-A807-

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

1 hour ago, SnowBlob said:

In a way.. I don't want LSG to die... I feel like dying is an easy way out for a psychopath. He should be in jail and suffer HAHAHAHAHAH 

Ooooh you're bloodthirsty. And to think your DP is usually fluffy rabbits!

I believe more in nature than nurture. So I think that he couldn't help himself because he was born with the psychopath gene. When he was a child, as Jae Hoon, he probably observed that he was not normal and asked God for help. So he tried to the extent that he could. I can empathise, though I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him 😂

Now with his brain tweaked / Yohan's emotions, he knows right and wrong. So if the drama shows him doing things to redeem himself before he dies/goes to jail, that would be the best ending for him. At least he is shown to transform from psychopath to being humane. I bet you at that time, LSG fans will be asking for a Bye-Bye-Balloon ticket from Vincenzo! 🤣

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Now with his brain tweaked / Yohan's emotions, he knows right and wrong. So if the drama shows him doing things to redeem himself before he dies/goes to jail, that would be the best ending for him. At least he is shown to transform from psychopath to being humane.

Yet, the remorse is caused by Yohan’s brain. If there was no transplant on the first place then he will continue to be the evil psychopath that he is. Yeah, sure...he is being punished but what are they trying to convey? To all the psychopaths out there who has the tendency to kill or hurt people, there’s no way you can prevent or at least feel guilty about doing it unless you have a brain transplant? 🤔

Well anyway, yes, it’s just 5+1 episodes left and my love for SG will sure make me watch it until the end while singing

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see (but Choi Ran 😂 only)
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be  🎼🎶🎵

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Hahahahha @Chocolate am I bloodthirsty? :laugh: 

I second @Seung-Min his remorse isnt his... (Again..unless the drama decides to give us another twist later on that BR isnt the psycho after all ....) 

It's nature all right..but still.. I just can't pity the psycho BR at all :NoHalCat:

I suppose if he lives with YH conscience and be tortured from unbearable guilt all his life behind bars...then yea..that's alright maybe :p 

will BY still love him or not? Because if she does..it's not the old BR she loves... It's most likely YH's ... Whatever it is..that she likes :JuiceGhost:

@Darkarcana ah yes 7 IF i watch the special :pandatakeit: hahahahahaa

• Haha 2

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

5 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

I suppose if he lives with YH conscience and be tortured from unbearable guilt all his life behind bars...then yea..that's alright maybe :p 

I don’t like him imprisoned just like HH who can easily go out and transplant brains and terrorized prisoners as well as prison guards while eating citizens taxes 😂 

Yeah, like @SnowBlob, I just can’t pity the psycho BR. I still can imagine how he brutally killed granny and the thought of him polishing cats teeth to remove the plaque and come up with a flower like or snow flake like pendant is 🤢🤮

• Haha 4
19 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Yet, the remorse is caused by Yohan’s brain. If there was no transplant on the first place then he will continue to be the evil psychopath that he is. Yeah, sure...he is being punished but what are they trying to convey? To all the psychopaths out there who has the tendency to kill or hurt people, there’s no way you can prevent or at least feel guilty about doing it unless you have a brain transplant? 🤔

It's true. I've said it in an earlier post too. The intent of the writer is lost with the brain transplant.

Just be happy that although this drama is very messy too, it's still better than Sissyphus! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Just be happy that although this drama is very messy too, it's still better than Sissyphus! 🤣

Thanks for the heads up. Then I won’t be watching it at all. 🤣 And yes, you have mentioned it already that the transplant made the intent futile. 

And Choi Ran please, I don’t want seeing BY all lovey dovey telling BR that killing her grandmother won’t change her feelings for him for cat’s sake! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha 4

@Seung-Min5 + 2 hahahahaahah Part 1 Wednesday part 2 Thursday. Apparently both are about 100 minutes in duration, I can’t wait for it.

Also seeing how sensitive she was when she found out about Yohan, I don;t think BY will be lovey dovey hahaha

45 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I the- 80-A98-DA1-8-E75-41-DA-BD14-562-DDF43067

57 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

ah yes 7 IF i watch the special :pandatakeit: hahahahahaa

I also heard there is some secret hints in there that will be of use for the actual show so...:thinking:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

One of my favourite scenes! I rewatch this part quite a lot, cause it’s such a duality over BR’s character...Omg...Though I need to feel sorry for YH..But I am like...not having those thoughts omg I’m such a bad person:laugh:. Anyways, I want to just leave my mark on this thread about my thoughts for this scene.

I love their conversation as it tries to piece together (I think) their hidden relationship which is still not known to us. This hidden relationship is the idea of them being siblings. I feel off in some pointers, so I just want to pinpoint...
1-BA6-D684-0-DE2-4-F23-A01-E-D370798062-

There are some lines that they said, which I felt that it’s quite personal, as though they are talking like friends or siblings. Like:

Spoiler

BC157-A2-F-C2-F6-46-E4-8-EEA-487-B5-B99-
3-BFF4094-D1-DF-4206-B533-B093-CFBFF05-B

A7948-FFA-32-B0-4-C93-8-D72-00-D7-DC8-AA
75-EC7-B3-E-EC52-49-F2-BA27-2-C058-C71-A

‘More examples 
D0-CE043-F-68-EB-462-E-A7-E5-3-D036-DA07
F9-EFB1-CE-9804-43-D3-882-D-3-A471-FF81-
66844-CE4-10-BE-4582-8-ECD-582-D52655180

2999-B35-C-5137-4-C40-BB1-B-6713-DDBEFD6

Then the constant YouS which really..idk, but don’t y’all think, if I keep saying you, it feels very personal as well like:

Spoiler

161-A09-ED-ED33-45-A6-BD99-ECF15-A6-B2-E
18-EF996-C-4-DA2-4-FAC-8138-4-A4057160-B
42933-F8-F-EEE6-4-CCE-A174-015-AFFA8-AAE
4-F0-D70-BA-67-E3-4993-984-F-57-B0-F33-E
7110-D345-9-FF0-4-BFA-9419-0-A01-AF6-B3-
829-D8-CE7-2-DF0-4-CC5-9110-69-D703-DAFF
E2-ABF8-BF-DCA4-428-F-AF45-2-A264066024-
EF2-AEF82-98-BE-4728-A66-A-C25-A7866-E14

When Yohan say ‘Please’. It feels like a personal favour. If they weren’t related I would feel very off if he say please at this kind of moment.

4-D5189-F6-9136-4-C96-B245-5-B47-EA78-AC

This also lead on by the fact that, BR decided to just spill everything to him, even apologising to him. Since he is that mouth shut about his case, often pushing the blames to others, why would he just ‘reveal’ everything if they don’t know each other.

Spoiler

BB30-FF34-D330-4318-9428-B6-D0-CE3039-AB
F529-DDC3-6-C68-4-A2-A-BD18-0-CF6-DD9-ED
94-B872-F0-8-F89-428-B-9-A5-D-6778233-AF

02-FCB8-A8-2-A9-B-40-C9-869-F-5-D96-C600

Lastly, if the secret hideout door which is at the porch area is the only way in and if the house is the same house that BR & YH used to stay which got burned down then it’s possible that is how he knows 

Spoiler

508-BC063-3922-4727-B040-F52517284-CA8.j

What I didn’t include was the start when BR say “Tell me where you get the photo” Immediately he knows it’s YH and the You again. 

This is feels so offff haha, not exactly theorising but more on looking at the dialogue, I feel it’s trying to refer to something else...Sigh...hahaha

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

1 hour ago, Darkarcana said:

5 + 2 hahahahaahah Part 1 Wednesday part 2 Thursday

Oh..it’s part 1 and 2..then they should include PD Choi pov as well because she’s everywhere and even ahead of MC and BR at times 🤣 She’s definitely seeking justice for herself, for  her brother, for her parent’s misery, for Yo Han, for her kid which is already a victim of abuse not just because of his father’s image but also because his mother is so busy with so many roles she portray. Investigative journalist, a detective, BY’s guardian, a prey, and sometimes she visits her mom. I should not also forget that she’s a single mom.

Choi ran made her a professional juggler 🤹

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Haha 4

Ok, so we have a different intro sequence hahah wahh so cool both of them are BR indeed. FYI, usually when we watch subs we won’t get this, this is for Live watchers who waits about 1030KST they will cut to this little sequence before going to the ads and then we wait for another 10 more minutes before getting the episode. Usually dramas wouldn’t pay attention to this and just reuse but...Not for mouse I guess:laugh:

Im as confused as how Day 1 of mouse is, so he is like both a psycho & genius now? Hahahahahaha

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Saw this on MDL 😹

Someone made a list of questions for mouse that was not answered 

1. Related to Daniel Lee:
1) What's his real deal?
2) What is the mistake he talked about?
3) How did he survive?
4) What did he and Yo Han talk about?
5) What was in the envelope he gave to the politician? 
6) Who is his lost younger sibling?
7) Why are Lee Min Soo and OZ helping Daniel Lee? 
8) What is OZ's identity?

2. Related to Yo Han:
1) What did he tell Ba Reum when they were both lying on the ground?
2) Who are his real parents?
3) What did he and Han Seo Joon talk about?
4) Who was the body thrown into the river?
5) What was in the envelope he burnt?
6) How did he get the pictures of Ba Reum's victims?

3. Related to Ba Reum:
1) Who are his real parents?
2) What does the aunt know? What is she hiding?
3) Who is Jeju Grandma?
4) Who killed his family and who exactly was killed?
5) Why did he take revenge on the boxer?
6) Why did he see the necklace and the brooch on the dead body? Was it only a hallucination?
7) Why did he smell mint scent on the dead bodies? Was it only a hallucination?
8) Why did he approach Bong Yi?
9) Why was the cat teeth pendant exactly the same as the other psychopath's? Was it really just a coincidence?

4. Related to Sung Ji Eun:
1) What is she hiding?
2) Why did the boxer save her?
3) Why was she attacked by the apple killer? Was it really just a coincidence?

5. Other open questions:
1) Who is the woman at the orphanage?
2) Is there more behind the secretary?

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

On 26/04/2021 at 06:16, Seung-Min said:

No entanto, o remorso é causado pelo cérebro de Yohan. Se não houve transplante em primeiro lugar, ele continuará a ser o psicopata malvado que é. Sim, claro ... ele está sendo punido, mas o que eles estão tentando transmitir? Para todos os psicopatas que têm a tendência de matar ou machucar pessoas, não há como evitar ou pelo menos se sentir culpado por fazer isso, a menos que faça um transplante de cérebro? 🤔

Bem de qualquer maneira, sim, faltam apenas 5 + 1 episódios e meu amor por SG com certeza me fará assistir até o fim enquanto canto

Que sera, sera
O que quer que seja, será
O futuro não é nosso para vermos (mas apenas Choi Ran 😂 )
Que sera, sera
O que será, será   🎼 🎶 🎵

What kind of message does the author want to convey with this type of drama? Getting a psychopath to repent of his sins is impossible. So, would the law be tougher on these types of criminals? But then it shows one or two prisoners who are there without really being the culprits. Blame politics? It is always easy to blame politicians and the rich. Blame the incompetent police? The blame, in fact, will fall on whoever helped Bareum to survive, instead of Yo Han. In the end, the other protagonists will always suffer more.
 It is as if their sin and faults make up for such a harsh penalty, as Bareum deserves. And as they said, with a transplant, it is as if Yo Han continues to pay. It is like a good "soul" in the motor machine called "body", of a murderer. Let's see what the other 5 episodes are going to do. I feel sorry for the production always running out of time. I wonder why these series are not pre-produced to be released later?

Edited by Vanusa
  • Like 3