Mouse 마우스 [2021]

@Darkarcana eeekkkk that's true BY now has committed crime too. Hasnt Hong Ju seen that flash drive too? Who is Choi Ran again??

As the matter of fact ..all 4 leads already committed crimes to varying degrees.. So none are actually totally goodie goodie. But still..among all of them, Moo Chi is the most 'innocent' for me so far (I'm just biased after all). 

Lol...I must say the necklace was the best 'surprised' for me this ep among all the other revelations about BR. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Did you guys notice halfway ep.14, at the orphanage, there was a girl who got scared upon seeing BR? In front of her were 5 cup-made figurines. Seems like a family of 5, father mother son son daughter. Are we supposed to think that she is the little girl from the step-family? The one who told the stepfather about who killed the fish. But see, we’re led to believe that the whole family was killed by JH when he was being interrogated and administered lie detecting test at the police station... which led me to smh again because he was underage, a minor, at that time but was at the police station with no adult, no mother, no guardian, since we see him leaving the station by himself. 
Anyway, back to that girl. The nun said that her brother came looking for her twice last year, with the last time promising to come fetch her home. Was the brother who came YH? So BR is JH and YH is the other son, and the girl is the daughter?? 

• Insightful 3
  • Shocked 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

58 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Was the brother who came YH? So BR is JH and YH is the other son, and the girl is the daughter?? 

I feel yes had this in mind just now, I feel they were friends/brothers at one point. This two pics are parallel, so I think they were really a family at one point

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Shocked 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Did you guys notice halfway ep.14, at the orphanage, there was a girl who got scared upon seeing BR? In front of her were 5 cup-made figurines. Seems like a family of 5, father mother son son daughter. Are we supposed to think that she is the little girl from the step-family? The one who told the stepfather about who killed the fish. But see, we’re led to believe that the whole family was killed by JH when he was being interrogated and administered lie detecting test at the police station... which led me to smh again because he was underage, a minor, at that time but was at the police station with no adult, no mother, no guardian, since we see him leaving the station by himself. 
Anyway, back to that girl. The nun said that her brother came looking for her twice last year, with the last time promising to come fetch her home. Was the brother who came YH? So BR is JH and YH is the other son, and the girl is the daughter?? 

Yes, the girl could be the step sister. I think she was autistic.

But the problem is there were 3 bodies when the family died right? So if the girl is alive, Ji-eun and Yo-han also didn't die then, then whose bodies were those?

I think the likelyhood of a baby switch is higher. Ji-eun probably wasn't the mother in that family.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Shocked 1

Ok. Summary

Spoiler

Today confirms that he killed everyone included GrandMa, MW. Chi kook awoke but died at the end. Chances are BR didn’t do it, but Now MC thinks that BR did. BR tried to kill himself twice. Han Kook was found dead. We were shown how BR hurt Chikook and then how he ended up meeting MC, with eo bong.

Then most important is the talk with DL, we get to know HSJ sent DL rats this part needs subs cause loads of stuff.

Then we were shown what happened that night. YH wanted BR to let go of Hankook and BY(?) BR refuses and at the end YH wanted to kill BR to stop this monster but got shot by MC.

‘the ending though there is no trailer, but we were shown a snippet of BR knocking in MC’s door when he trapped himself there. BR broke his acting and walk off so we knew that he faked his crutches injuries.

Ending clip

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Judging that it's a Tving exclusive...damn..cause This shows us everything from BR's perspective...so he kills all that...So us we can't watch it unless you have tving...but it seems that it most likely won't affect the schedule so it will probably stay in place as per usual. May 12. 

More updates will be publish when applicable!

• Like 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

MAJOR UPDATE! 

ATTENTION

EP 16 WILL BE AIRED ON MAY 5, TVING SPECIAL MOUSE:PREADATOR WILL AIR PART 1 & 2 ON THE USUAL TIME SLOT.

So no new episode next week but I highly recommend yall watch it because they are showing Ba Reum's perspective as the predator :)

This is the idea of the spin off

• Like 4

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

I pitied Hong Ju's baby so much :cry: It broke my heart when I saw how he got pushed and told off like that and he nearly cried. When I saw that, I actually didn't like how the drama used a toddler .. well I know that they couldn't possibly use a fake one.. but then that kid truly looked like he nearly cried and sad... now how did they possibly make him do that???? 

Now back to the drama again... I also resented Hong Ju to a certain degree that she let her baby suffered like that. Although I understand irl.. you can't just fire the nanny without real proof as it's quite hard to find a new nanny. But this is a drama :P ..and she already heard how that nanny disliked her child when the nanny talked to someone on the phone! 

And it's not helping now that we know SYH wasn't the predator and the child has to suffer like that. In saying that, that child could still very well be a psychopath if he's truly Head Hunter's grandson. If the child turns out to be one, I wonder whether we would still pity his mistreatment when he was young??? 

So when Hong Ju married Yo Han, she must know he's the Head Hunter's son... but did she marry him anyway because she believed he's a good person? Then, I want to know too whether BR truly had feeling for BY prior to the brain transplant? 

I also somehow pitied Ba Reum... but then I don't like that the show is making me feeling that because his past actions were truly horrible and he felt no remorse at all. Although maybe the emotions are his punishment because now he's feeling like dying but can't :idk: I can see no way out for BR..he must either die in the end or end up in prison.. but either way, I don't think he'll physically suffer as much as his victims :mad:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@Darkarcana i might... It probably will clarify things not shown previously. But let's see whethet i feel like being made to watch sickening crimes done by someone who felt no remorse (just make me feel angry at times :shocked:

Dont tell me they ll end up having another twist in the end that reveals BR is never a psychopath after he dies or something :pandablank:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

The video I watched suddenly has no subs at the end where Chi Kook was talking to Bareum in the hospital. Can anyone shed light on what was spoken? Thanks.

Ah, so CK said, he just wanted to be with his mom living happily and ask BR to turn himself in. He knows that BR did it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

11 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Tive tanta pena do bebê de Hong Ju que  :chore: quebrou meu coração quando vi como ele foi empurrado e repreendido assim e quase chorou. Quando eu vi isso, eu realmente não gostei de como o drama usou uma criança ... bem, eu sei que eles não poderiam usar uma falsa ... mas aquela criança realmente parecia que quase chorou e ficou triste ... agora como eles possivelmente o fizeram fazer isso ???? 

Agora, de volta ao drama novamente ... Eu também me ressentia de Hong Ju até certo ponto por ela ter deixado seu bebê sofrer assim. Embora eu entenda irl .. você não pode simplesmente despedir a babá sem uma prova real, pois é muito difícil encontrar uma nova babá. Mas isso é um drama : P  .. e ela já ouviu falar que aquela babá não gostou do filho quando a babá falava com alguém no telefone! 

E não está ajudando agora que sabemos que SYH não era o predador e a criança tem que sofrer assim. Ao dizer isso, aquela criança ainda pode muito bem ser um psicopata se for realmente neto do Caçador-Chefe. Se a criança for uma, eu me pergunto se ainda teríamos pena de seus maus tratos quando ele era pequeno ??? 

Então, quando Hong Ju se casou com Yo Han, ela deve saber que ele é o filho do Head Hunter ... mas ela se casou com ele mesmo assim porque ela acreditava que ele é uma boa pessoa? Então, eu quero saber também se BR realmente sentia por BY antes do transplante de cérebro? 

Eu também tive pena de Ba Reum ... mas não gosto que a série esteja me fazendo sentir isso, porque suas ações passadas foram realmente horríveis e ele não sentiu remorso algum. Embora talvez as emoções sejam o seu castigo, porque agora ele está com vontade de morrer, mas não consigo. Não  :eu não sei: consigo ver nenhuma saída para BR .. ele deve morrer no final ou acabar na prisão .. mas de qualquer forma, eu não acho ele vai sofrer fisicamente tanto quanto suas vítimas :louco:

The only point I disagree about what you said, is about the Son of Hong Joo being the grandson of HH so he will necessarily be the same. This is prejudice against people who have psychopathic fathers or mothers. I hope that the drama does not show this, although they will show that BR is probably the son of HH.

• Like 4

I just finished episode 15. I was thinking to myself, "Wow, all of a sudden we're getting all the answers!"... and then realised oh, we're one more episode to finale xP The after effect of watching too many dramas in a week.

The only thing I want clarification is how is it that Ba Reum = Jae Hoon?

Sung Yo Han is clearly Han Seo Joon's son. Ba Reum and Yo Han are the same age. So Yo Han can't be the younger brother of Jae Hoon.

So @Darkarcana, how do you like the dark LSG?

I must admit I was delighted to see the flashback with his mushroom hair. Look so much more handsome than the current chestnut 🌰 hair (why did the stylist make him into a Park Saeroyi instead?).

How did everyone finds out Hong Joo gave birth to Yo Han's son anyway. I didn't think them being together was even announced or well-known.

@SnowBlob That baby playing Yo Han's son is so cute. BTW, she and Yo Han aren't married. They were dating. I don't even think she knows much about him.

Anyway, even though it is confirmed that Ba Reum is the 7 sins killer and I'm also glad the writer provided the explanation why Ba Reum is suddenly growing a conscience, there are still many questions unanswered. Looking very forward to the finale for more answers.

And lol, perhaps in the end Ba Reum would be sitting beside Han Seo Joon and they sip tea together xDDDD

• Haha 6

@mademoiselleit's 20 episodes hahaha😅😅😅 oh, you should watch the two part special. More Dark Chestnut ahead!

Have to admit, Dark Bareum is awesome! I swear...My heart was like super shock over his performance! It's so cool! The part he told YH that he could be his child *ahjumma grunting to drinking soju* Love it. Hahaha

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif