Halloween Event 2020

Soju

Welcome to the official Halloween Event 2020!

tumblr_300a5ae2b02bf8b7cf4e33142a39250e_d53fdbbc_400.gif

All hands for a Trick-Or-Treat community mission!

The objective of this mighty adventure is:

• Candy.png[Find 30 lost candies]

This is a community-based event!

Every 6 lost candies found will unlock a milestone for the entire community to be granted a new Emoji Collection.

Where do we find those 30 lost candies?

Candies are dropped on the entire JangHaven website. This includes any pages in the forums, clubs, compendium & more. The only exempted locations are: member profiles, spoilers, this event thread (duh) & staff sections.

When does the event end?

The event will run until October 31st, 2020.

How do I submit my candies?

Please send your submissions to @Soju in one private message. Make sure to edit your message if you find more candies! A valid candy submission is a URL link pointing to where the candy was found.

Who is eligible for this event?

Anyone who is registered to JangHaven is eligible for participating!

Can I share my findings with any participant?

Of course! Any retrieved candy from the hunt will bring more emojis to this community. However, you are accepting the risks of decreasing your chances to earn exclusive Halloween event medals!

Will emoji collections from this event unlocked permanently?

They will be staying with the community for a while. We wish to keep offering cosmetic content to our forums. The idea of retiring old emoji collections in the future is not excluded.

Community Prizes

Party Collection:

Awarded for finding 06/30 lost candies

Spoiler

Party01.png   Party02.png

Halloween Collection:

Awarded for finding 12/30 lost candies

Spoiler

YesHalCat.png   NoHalCat.png   Candy.png   Halloween Champion 2020.png   Pumpkin.png

OwO Collection:

Awarded for finding 18/30 lost candies

Spoiler

Kitty Ban.png   Kitty Mallet.png   Kitty Gun.png   Kitty Mummy.png   Neon Ghost.png   Juice Ghost.png

Duck Collection:

Awarded for finding 24/30 lost candies

Spoiler

duckhearts.png   duckhide.png   duckno.png   duckPHAT.png   duckpout.png   duckshook.png   ducksleepy.png   duckyes.png   

Panda Collection:

Awarded for finding 30/30 lost candies

Spoiler

pandaangel.png   pandaattack.png   pandablank.png   pandablind.png   pandablush.png   pandabonk.png   pandachamp.png   pandacool.png   pandacoolsip.png   pandacop.png   pandadisgusted.png   pandaevil.png   pandagrim.png   pandahappy.png   pandahappyspoon.png   pandaheadstomp.png   pandahehe.png   pandajustright.png   pandaletsgo.png   pandalick.png   pandalove.png   pandapirate.png   pandapopcorn.png   pandapray.png   pandarage.png   pandarage2.png   pandaroar.png   pandasad.png   pandasadspoon.png   pandascared.png   pandasipsip.png   pandasleep.png   pandatakeit.png   pandathink.png   pandawhat.png   pandawizard.png   pandaxmas.png   scaredpanda2.png   

Challenging Difficulty

The first member who finds all 30 lost candies will be awarded the [Halloween Champion 2020] medal!

Event medals

• Pumpkin.png [Halloween Event 2020] - Awarded for participating into the limited event
  • Halloween Champion 2020.png [Halloween Champion 2020]* - Awarded for completing the challenging difficulty

Ranking medals

Awarded for collecting the highest amount of lost candies

• Platinum.png [Platinum Medal] - 1st place
  • Gold.png [Gold Medal] - 2nd place
  • Silver.png [Silver Medal] - 3rd place
  • Bronze.png [Bronze Medal] - 4th place

*Exception:

Spoiler

The Halloween Champion 2020 Medal will replace the Platinum Medal if the first winner manages to complete the Challenging Difficulty.

TOTAL CANDIES FOUND: 30/30

• Like 1
  • Party! 15

1 hour ago, mirmz said:

@Soju awesome idea!

LET THE GAMES BEGINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

edit: i like the OwO collection the best :D

another thing @Soju do u have to actually find candies to participate or just look for candies to participate cuz that pumpkin badge looks awesome and i kinda want a badge.

Yes, you would have to submit your findings to unlock that pumpkin medal.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Soju said:

Yes, you would have to submit your findings to unlock that pumpkin medal.

dang it

Dang It GIFs | Tenor

so then i have to look for candy, start season 4 of my hero academia, AND get done with all of my homework when it's due.

adios sleep i shall miss u dearly T^T

Bye Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Beamly US - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 12

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

@im0202 Did you send @Soju your list already with the 29 you found? I found all of them but I think one of them is hidden to members so you might be the first one to find all of the ones that are actually visible to you! 

I brought the hidden one to Soju's attention but he's sleeping right now so can't fix it until morning. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

It's only been a little over 24 hours since Soju posted the event. How did everyone managed to find all the candies already?! :shocked2:

By spending too many hours of my life skimming through every page of every thread/club/announcement we have here. :letalQQ: 

I needed those emojis! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

MDL                  Currently Watching: Hidden Love, Fireworks of My Heart, Erkenci Kus, King the Land

spacer.png

On 10/17/2020 at 7:01 PM, Soju said:

Pumpkin.png [Halloween Event 2020] - Awarded for participating into the limited event

OMG! This badge is so cute. You, Pumpkin Orange, are mine! :hearties::lol:

PS: Yucks! Just saw it. I don't like being a "greenhorn" :( 

Edited by oppasaranghaeyo
  • Haha 3

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

On 10/17/2020 at 7:01 PM, Soju said:

Please send your submissions to @Soju in one private message. 

Hmm... Am I doing it wrong or is there a glitch? I tried to send a PM but it can't be sent because "@soju cannot receive messages." :thinking: (I tried to send myself a PM, and the same message is shown).

Am I so "green" that I can't send any PMs? lol.... HELP!

Edited by oppasaranghaeyo
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

7 hours ago, oppasaranghaeyo said:

Hmm... Am I doing it wrong or is there a glitch? I tried to send a PM but it can't be sent because "@soju cannot receive messages." :thinking: (I tried to send myself a PM, and the same message is shown).

Am I so "green" that I can't send any PMs? lol.... HELP!

Try typing the receiver's name without the @ symbol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

The prizes will be gradually distributed starting next Monday on October 26, 2020.

Watch out for new badges and emojis!

While the [Halloween Champion 2020] medal has already been claimed from a top participant.

There is still time to redeem the [Halloween Event 2020] medal and the ranking medals!

:heart:

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

On 10/21/2020 at 10:28 AM, Soju said:

@oppasaranghaeyo Try sending me another pm after logging back in. There is a possibility that some background processes in our forums are upgrading and are preventing temporarily some features from working properly.

Thank you dear @Soju. It seems to work. PM sent. I am not "greedy" nor would I be able to locate so many even if I tried lol. I just have one aim: Seeking uri Pumpkin Orange for Halloween 2020 :mine:

On 10/21/2020 at 12:33 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Try typing the receiver's name without the @ symbol

Thank you dear @ktcjdrama You are spot on. It worked! :smile:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1