Vincenzo 빈센조 [2021]

ssteph

Pre-release episode scene

I think the scarf is for Vinnie. Is mum dying? That letter is worrisome...like a last message. And turns out the difference between this fish delicacies were told by mum to little Vincenzo. Cha Young acted it was her first time hearing this upon hearing it from Mom.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

think the scarf is for Vinnie. Is mum dying? That letter is worrisome...like a last message. And turns out the difference between this fish delicacies were told by mum to little Vincenzo. Cha Young acted it was her first time hearing this upon hearing it from Mom.

Oh so sad. I also think the scarf will be for VC. She is probably asking CY to pass it to him.

25 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

Jeon Yeo Bin IG Story Update..

hahaha...is she trolling us too? I am not going to set any expectations for the romance to take off. :pandascared:

----------

It was a very entertaining episode and what I love is how the tenants have become so part of all their plans to bring down Babel. Despite the little show that VC and CY did at the restaurant with the tenants, piano girl/ hacker girl did not buy it. She knows VC and Mr Cho stayed back for the gold - she saw something next to the mats when VC and Cho were pretending to pray. Mr Cho's actual identity surprised me. If VC was still in Italy, Mr Cho would have been dead by now given the betrayal. I am assuming Mr Cho was planning to sell the info to that mysterious guy? 

And oh did they actually pour pig's blood on Babo at the end? Anyway VC Mafia team had a good win this round!

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM I think they were pretending to be a couple. Remember that scene in Hyena, Kim Hye Soo and Ju Ji Hoon pretended to be a couple and that she lost her ring in that hotel room so that they could analyse the room. I don't know why Vincenzo's scene reminded me of this. Coz after that someone open fire in the preview.

Side note: I'm extremely curious just exactly how rich Vincenzo is without the gold. He's spent a lot of money since/from the time he threw that huge party. He spent it knowing he could get to the gold but now...

Have to say I feel their pain... I felt crushed each time I get told I didn't win the lotto. Like Mr. Nam, I have many things planned out in my head - house, new car, trip etc etc. :laugh:

• Haha 4

@mademoiselle vincenzo is loaded.... he drives lamborghini ... he wears suits of booraloo...  he is equally as loaded as babel probably if not more... he can actually purchase a place for all the tenants in GeumGa Plaza.... he is purchasing diamond for cha young ... he is bearing the treatment cost for his mother... he can actually  give 20 million won for a picture.,.. so in short he is everything i want in my future husband minus killing lol... :D 

• Haha 5

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@mademoiselle naaa money will not run out for Vincenzo I think...lol...

Spoiler

where is LMH??? we are just getting him coming out of shoot and going into shoot.... my incessant thirst is not being satisfied...lol... SJK is occupying my mind mostly these days.... i am a very actor director specific person...lol... can't help it... i dont watch everything but the one i watch i focus with all my might... :D 

• Haha 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM I think they were pretending to be a couple. Remember that scene in Hyena, Kim Hye Soo and Ju Ji Hoon pretended to be a couple and that she lost her ring in that hotel room so that they could analyse the room. I don't know why Vincenzo's scene reminded me of this. Coz after that someone open fire in the preview.

Oh yes, I remember that scene from Hyena. ahahaha at least Hyena gave some super hot kisses. 

Reference for those who have not seen this show.  :pandacool:

Spoiler

@mademoiselle @movingwheel  I remember the BTS for the Lambo scene - PD was so worried a about the car getting scratch. Lol!  VC may be loaded but I think of late it has been outflow and no inflow. Now I wonder if they will ever be able to get the gold - if they are teasing all the romance , they will definitely be teasing the gold thing too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM Bwahahahahaha *close my eyes*

I actually did not enjoy that kiss.

Agree Vinnie has been spending but he's not earning. All that fighting against Babel, he's doing it all for free. I was hoping the money they stole from the scum lawyer they will keep as cash flow for investigation, but they donated it all away?! I don't believe it!

In episode 1 we did see the building collapsed so perhaps this scene will be replayed in the finale showing us he got the gold. Although I think he'll be forced to share with the tenants.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There’s such thing as passive incomes. With the wealth he’s accumulated, I am sure he has some invested funds that keep earning money for him without having him lift a finger. That’s why smart rich people only keep getting richer and richer. They make money work for them, not they work for money 😉 (ref. cashflow quadrant)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

@ktcjdrama He wanted the gold, it must mean it wasn't enough for the rest of his life (if he wants to live a luxurious life to the end with his expensive taste).

People will never feel having enough, just like us never gonna have enough oppas 😁

• Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 4/2/2021 at 6:01 PM, mademoiselle said:

I'm not a shipper, but... even I found this 🧐 kinda hmmm, what say you @Chocolate?

Throughout the clip, I see there's a gap between Taecyeon and Yeo Been but Yeo Been and Joong Ki are super close and arms touching each other 

Haha! It does look suspicious and they must be comfortable enough, as friends at least, to have shoulders touching on National TV. But IRL, are there any rumours?

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Bwahahahahaha *close my eyes*

I actually did not enjoy that kiss.

Haha neither did I. Kim Hye Soo was very aggressive there. She was eating him alive! 😆

I have a question. Why would Vincenzo so willingly share the gold with Cha Yong and Mr Nam, and exactly what share is he giving them? 🤔

• Haha 3
28 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I have a question. Why would Vincenzo so willingly share the gold with Cha Yong and Mr Nam, and exactly what share is he giving them?

Based on the below, I think they get 2% of what Vinnie gets. :laugh: Then they either split 6:4 or 5:5 between them :laugh: and based on the board, they managed to negotiate from 1.5 to 2. :laugh:

6da7170bly1gp0on302v8j21hc0u0kjl.jpg

source: verchae

30 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

But IRL, are there any rumours?

Dunno. Doesn't rumour only begin after the show is over??

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3