On 3/28/2021 at 3:41 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw I self diagnosed myself, I think I suffer from oppa ADHD. This has causing me unable concentrate well in watching dramas, cos I kept browsing other handsome oppas 😆

Hahaha oh so that's what you have! :lenny: 

Hahaha your attention span only for Oppas not for dramas :smug:

On 3/27/2021 at 12:27 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Happy Friday!!!

Cute YJG laugh! 

Awwwww cuteeeeee :wow: He's been my only March adoption. But I've only been watching Beyond Evil lately. 

17 hours ago, oppasaranghaeyo said:

Noooo! Don't do that to me:nervous:. Besides loving some of the modern ones, I love sageuks (and any historical, costume and period ones in K, C and J) and there are already so few to offer, let alone being able to successfully premiere or run its course on air. :cry:

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@oppasaranghaeyoI found myself get tired easily if need to focus on Sageuk/ Ancient C drama for too long. Unless they're spectacular, I normally avoid this genre. 

Hahaha oh sorry! Like silvermoontea, I belong in the Janghaven group of those who avoid Sangeuks. I have a complicated relationship with them since I do like some period dramas (I like British period dramas a lot, sometimes I watch Spanish or French ones and in terms of Korean Sangeuks, Kingdom is one of my favourite dramas!)...but I also feel bored if it's one of those harem ones where it's like plotting against other wives etc etc. Some times they are a bit melodramatic too...:idk:

But I'm surprised you feel like there's only a few - lately I feel like every drama announced with my favourites has been a Sangeuk...and I'm actually considering watching some (ie. Affection) so I get to watch my actors...or otherwise I have to wait for who knows when?! :thinking:

On 3/27/2021 at 4:58 PM, Tofu said:

@JenL - My Twitter was filled with lots of comments on the cotton situation too. Some people were really expressive about their thoughts and also about their celebrities' decisions. 

Yeah it was pretty intense to see all those broken contracts! Has it gotten better these last couple of days? I've been busy and haven't followed lately!

On 3/28/2021 at 12:02 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLsorry im just too happy with this news lol...I think I'm still lowkey shipping Jasper x Puff :idk::eeeee:. I sincerely hope they will reunite soon... :zzzz:

https://38jiejie.com/2021/03/17/puff-kuo-denies-accepting-marriage-proposal-from-steven-sun-says-shes-currently-single/

Hahaha I'm happy too @SilverMoonTea!!! Even if it wasn't Jasper, I'm not a particular fan of Steven Sun....but it seems like the agencies are very seriously denying this. Meh, Puff and Jasper's chemistry was always better, whether friends or more... :1000:

On 3/28/2021 at 1:16 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMI got 1 new oppa, haven't even watched any of his drama yet, but he's so good looking, feel like wanna add him 🤣 But isn't this a bit unfair to all other oppas 😆😆😆

Hahaha you need to start watching his dramas!!!

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteM@JenL@mademoisellewhat do u think of this mask? 😆 @Tofugiving me this new fashion... 

Hahahaha I find this so weirddddd....it's like not protective...but also not attractive fashion :psweatduck: But then again, I sometimes think fashion is a flex - it's beautiful people wearing ugly things :laugh:

• Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hey guys, come see my Oppa Kim Min Jae dance with Lee Sung Kyung. @SilverMoonTea You can pretend it is YJG too if you like :laugh:

Ahhh yesss!!! I saw this on my socials today. I thought they look soooo good together. Someone cast them in something! :heart:

I like LSK. I don't follow her in everything but would watch her projects with a good pairing if storyline and genre are to my liking. She seems to really get along with her old Dr Romantic actor friends! Good chemistry with KMJ for sure :wow:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 3/28/2021 at 11:59 AM, NiteWalker said:

me and mom were just having a talk over BJT again during breakfast hahahaha just got back from our groceries shopping

Your mum also admire his abs or what? :GrowDerp:

@Tofu I will catch up soon. Just that I am on an overload of dramas! How many episodes for You're My Hero?

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

:laugh:I like someone new everyday, maybe not normal? :heiboi:

Oooo are you appreciating my darling ZZH ? I love his personality. He is very funny & entertaining . Aiyo , I haven't been able to start his BL drama. Someone help me. I need more dramas to end soon :pandascared:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

22 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I will catch up soon. Just that I am on an overload of dramas! How many episodes for You're My Hero?

It's Chinese dramaland so the average, 40 episodes. :laugh: I get so excited now when I decide to pick up a Chinese drama and the episodes are less than 36, I feel like I hit the jackpot when that happens. :cool:

23 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oooo are you appreciating my darling ZZH ? I love his personality. He is very funny & entertaining . Aiyo , I haven't been able to start his BL drama. Someone help me. I need more dramas to end soon

ZZH was good in WoH but I think it was Gong Jun that stole that entire show. If you end up not watching the drama, it's ok. His bits for the promotion of the drama are much more entertaining. :laugh:

Why is that in photoshoots, there always have to be one questionable pose? :idk:

5vo4N6e.jpg

But I guess this one makes up for it...haha!

Spoiler

CTJU2AK.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
42 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oooo are you appreciating my darling ZZH ? I love his personality. 

My sister liking him lol.. and lowkey (?) shipping him with Ju JingYi, shes been shoving me to watch the BTS to show me their lovey doveyness hahaha.... 

I also overwhelmed with the number of dramas I have now. At least I will clear Times now. I think I will drop Vincenzo, I'm not too inspired with it. Haha... Sorry @ssteph😅😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

ZZH was good in WoH but I think it was Gong Jun that stole that entire show. If you end up not watching the drama, it's ok. His bits for the promotion of the drama are much more entertaining. :laugh:

I hv been watching on Twitter his promotions since I follow some of the fan accounts. He cracks me up . 

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

My sister liking him lol.. and lowkey (?) shipping him with Ju JingYi, shes been shoving me to watch the BTS to show me their lovey doveyness hahaha.... 

Ya , I also kind of ship him with JJY . They hv chemistry on & off screen over 2 dramas . I am praying for one more drama :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Oh I did not know Daniel has been the main cast of Criminal Minds (didn't watch this show). Goodness, season 15?!!! These days I'll be good if I could follow 3 seasons.

Haha I also never know his western series. He's a bit awkward in korean dramas, probably because of the language barrier. Or maybe his acting idk? Anyway his face make up for whats lacking 😆

For Asian American I like this guy acting, John Cho. I did watched the romcom Selfie and love it. Too bad there is only one season.

I have to buy a cat and feed it lols

• Like 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea Oh him. I've seen him in some shows/movies. Can't name which shows though hahaha. I think he mostly does rom-com.

For Daniel, he speaks fluent English I don't know why Kdramas don't cast him more in some shows that needed foreigners (he cameo in Dear My Friends). I'd rather watch him than some Americans coz they tend to over-act, except what's his name... hold on, need to Google...ah, David McInnis.

• Haha 4

@SilverMoonTealike many Wallace dramas , it doesn’t hv the best plot & he as the ML is quite flawed. New generation viewers who are very concerned with political correctness or who want the less chauvinistic kind of ML may not like this show.  He’s very alpha male here . 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Astro's new song - I have trouble adapting to Eun Woo's dual life (actor + idol) LOLLLL

I don't follow them religiously but their song style has changed since the last time I listen to their songs. Their dance style to this is much much better too. This one suits SF9's style - powerful dancing kind...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3