One of my favourite underrated actors Shim Hee Seop. Does stage and movies ( especially indie ones ) I would love to see him in a drama again.

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm having trouble with our own Oppa Lee Do Hyun :laugh: Nothing seems perfect! LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Let's see if we get good ones for Youth of May. Maybe something will come along

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Shim Hee Seop is the sous chef in Temperature of Love! He was cute. I like him but I hate that he turned down the lady colleague and chose spoilt brat Jo Bo Ah's character!!! He was in Fengshui too.

This? Do we want cool, no smile Do Hyun or smiling Do Hyun? Moving or still?

(1)

e2df22b95261f43e3e508fd7af6034d2c3e5ba17

(2)

ca0fef35be384d47dcdfb06f6fa0dc444f07bd26

(3) Glasses Do Hyun ~♥^♥

E02-2.gif

(4)

Spoiler

69003fd82fc93ebf4b409fb44f46b99b2f31ed6a

(5)

0b7459f301d7bd0b4dc8e60a4c4cb658a2108f04

I'm still looking ~ not confirm yet ok! xP

While we are at it, can we have smiling Song Kang?

99-F1-E1345-FDF6-ACC39.gif

This one can replace the one I submitted LOLLLLL, I think @ktcjdrama will like this? Say yes!! @Tofu Tofuuuuuuu, can we have this smiling Song Kanggggg?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Shim Hee Seop is the sous chef in Temperature of Love! He was cute. I like him but I hate that he turned down the lady colleague and chose spoilt brat Jo Bo Ah's character!!! He was in Fengshui too.

Yes while others were arguing over 1st & 2nd lead , I was having 3rd lead syndrome . :pandacool: I discovered him there & started checking out some of his other works. I was also annoyed he chose JBA...urghhhh . Really didn't like her character. (But your boy Sejong had some good kisses there.) My fave role of  his still in the Children of a Lesser God.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

(But your boy Sejong had some good kisses there.) My fave role of  his still in the Children of a Lesser God.

Yeahhh that's the drama I get confirmation ma boy is "experienced" :laugh:

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes while others were arguing over 1st & 2nd lead , I was having 3rd lead syndrome

So true. That time it was split into teams too.

5 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Woohoo! But The Game was not featured in this video. I am at episode 5.

Bahahaha you really watched The Game!

• Haha 5
47 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

You want Taec....ahahahaha get me one with his hot body 

I'm not an expert on half-naked photos so will leave final decision to you ok!😂

4C7DbI0.jpg

29 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate Bwahahahahaha Dumbo ears. I did notice his earlobes are large. Shin Hye Sun on the contrary, Kim Jung Hyun said she has large? deep? canal and his fingers went in unintentionally.

Errrrr are we still talking about... ears? 😅

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@ssteph LOL for 1 day! He's cute but I'm not fanatic yet 😂

Omo, I just saw a 7 minute clip of an explicit sex scene between Shin Ha Kyun and Kang Hana in The Age of Innocence!!!!! I thought Korea was very conservative but their mainstream actors are so daring!!!!! 😱🤩

Actually when it comes to movies , it is quite normal. Burning with Yoo Ah In , High Society - are some of the recent ones I watch that were very explicit.

Okay Taec's picture is on!!! :pandacool:

• Haha 4
  • Star Struck 1

6 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Basically both of your name combined @Chocolate@abs-oluteM :laugh:

Choco-abs! I learned this term only when I started watching k dramas in 2016.

Taec is actually well-known for his great body even from those days

https://www.listal.com/list/chocolate-abs

ahahahah me feeding Choco's addiction.

• Haha 5

@mademoiselle -- I feel cheated!! I click all the options that showed Park Seo Jun and I still did not get him! :shocked2:

I got Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) from My Love From the Star so not terrible, but still! :GengarPout:

@abs-oluteM -- I want to be endorsed by a jewelry brand so I can just wear a bunch of jewelry that doesn't go together. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Tofu Wu Lei looks so handsome in the photos . But the Jewelry looks like something the ladies in Sky Castle or  the currently airing Mine would wear . Which man would actually wear a blue stone ( dunno if its sapphire or what ) pendant like that ? :shocked2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

What an effort :shocked::laugh:

Hahaha! I really just wanted to know if he existed in the quiz. Lee Young Jun (PSJ’s character) and I are not meant to be because his personality is too prickly for me. :laugh:

@mademoiselle - Is Rowoon even an option?! 

• Haha 4