2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

My sis loves him , so I recommended Bossam to her. She will try but usually historical not her taste. 

Your sis have great taste, lols. I thought she only love Lee Min Ho. Min Ho is Il Woo's bf btw. Which drama she like from Il Woo? 

Yeah promote her the Yuri Ilwoo in baeksang first. Actually they do looks super good in modern clothes more lols. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Your sis have great taste, lols. I thought she only love Lee Min Ho. Min Ho is Il Woo's bf btw. Which drama she like from Il Woo? 

My sis has been watching  k-dramas for a long time - since Boys Over Flowers. LMH may be a fave but she also loves many other oppas including Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki. She likes the Cinderella & 4 Knights.  

Now she is watching Anti-fan, Mine, Doom . She says Anti-fan story is so so  but she is just watching it for the visuals. She likes Soo Young and Tae Joon pairing

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Gumiho 2nd lead on the roll lols. Hes so young 98ers omg!

Wait.. what??? So young eeh?? He is even younger thsn the female lead?? But he looks mature. It was surprised me as how I found out the real age of LJW, like some teenagers here said, "dede rasa oppa, hahahaha" (trans: looking older than his age) sorry dunno how to say this in english 😆

Law school theme again?? Ooo.. for now Han Joon hwi oppa win my heart. :wow: he has to show his best smile to have a place in my heart. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Hehehe... after months of no adoption (except SJK), I'm please to announce that I've a new acquisition!!! :Party01:

Tang Joon Sang (18)

E2lz0dWWUAEgDqe?format=jpg&name=medium

I already liked his performance in Move to Heaven and after an episode of Racket Boys, and absolutely adore his character, I've decided he's going to be an awesome Oppa in his 20s. :heart: I'm staking my claim early, hahaha! Come join me, I know you like him in Move to Heaven already, @JenL

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
18 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM -- At least your sister is watching many dramas. My sister is only watching Ren Jialun's dramas right now and everyday, she reminds me to watch Under the Power. :jiminbtssigh:

Meh, my sister doesn't watch dramas. But she learns the names of my Oppas because we are close and she would still like to communicate with me when I'm in oppa craze mode :idk:

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Alice Wonderland@mademoiselleGumiho 2nd lead on the roll lols. Hes so young 98ers omg!

98ers = I already went there with Lee Jae Wook :laugh:

5 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Wait.. what??? So young eeh?? He is even younger thsn the female lead?? But he looks mature. It was surprised me as how I found out the real age of LJW, like some teenagers here said, "dede rasa oppa, hahahaha" (trans: looking older than his age) sorry dunno how to say this in english 😆

Hahaha I find it's about 50-50 in k-dramas that the female will be older than male stars. There's a lot of noona romances these days and sometimes the age gaps can be like 10 years or more :heiboi:

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Hehehe... after months of no adoption (except SJK), I'm please to announce that I've a new acquisition!!! :Party01:

Whoooaaaa how rare!!! :BulbaOWO:

I already liked his performance in Move to Heaven and after an episode of Racket Boys, and absolutely adore his character, I've decided he's going to be an awesome Oppa in his 20s. :heart: I'm staking my claim early, hahaha! Come join me, I know you like him in Move to Heaven already, @JenL

Hahaha, as always starting young @mademoiselle

He's a baby!!! :pandahehe:

I see big talent in TJS and he's half Malaysian too, right? But I think I need to wait a few years...:lenny: Wow, he's literally 17-18 years old?! :shocked2:

• Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL Don't worry. He'll be legal in <3 months time. :laugh::laugh::laugh:Nam Da Reum is also his age and I already staked my claim on that one couple years back, bwahaha.

Hahahaha Tell me when he turns 20! :laugh::laugh::laugh: 

Nam Da Reum is also quite talented - I mean the character of HJP from Start Up would not have gathered so much love without him lending his talents too. There were people liking HJP from episode 1, so technically that meant they liked NDR before KSH :thinking::laugh:

9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Sigh so handsome! 

Who dis? :MonkaTang:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Nam Da Reum is also quite talented

Nam Da Reum caught my attention in Pinocchio. He was only a little kiddo and played the younger version of Lee Jong Suk's role. He left a strong impression and ever since then I often see him play the young version of my adopted Oppa deul. Hahaha. I so want to make made a list of which actors' young version he has played (just for funsy).

Oh wow, he played Lee Jong Suk's younger version thrice!

• Kim Hyun Joong (Boys Before Flower)
  • Song Il Kook - who is this?
  • Lee Sang Woo (Horse Doctor)
  • Choi Tae Joon (Ugly Alert)
  • Park Yoo Chun (3 Days)
  • Daniel Choi (Big Man)
  • Lee Jong Suk (Pinocchio, No Breathing, While You Were Sleeping)
  • Chun Jung Myung (Heart to Heart)
  • Yoo Ah In (Six Flying Dragons)
  • Im Siwan (The King Loves)
  • Kim Ji Hoon (Bad Thief, Good Thief)
  • Lee Joon Ho (Just Between Lovers)
  • Yoon Doo Joon (Radio Romance)
  • Jang Ki Yong (Come & Hug Me)
  • Lee Jae Hoon (Where Stars Land)
  • Park Sung Woong (When the Devil Calls My Name)
  • Jung Hae In (A Piece of Your Mind)
  • Kim Seon Ho (Start Up)
  • Kim Young Min (Private Lives)

I do like Lee Joon Ho but haven't adopted him yet.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Song Il Kook - who is this?

Did you just ask who this is?! :pandacop::lol:

He has the cutest triplets (Daehan, Minguk, and Manse = Long Live the Republic of Korea haha!)

HoZZ41K.png

And he used to bike them around when they were on that variety show, something superman dad? He also did a triathlon with all three of them with him. 

Spoiler

YLYOMKN.jpg

Song Il Kook has been absent from dramas and films for a long time (I hope he returns one day). I think he's doing musicals right now because he loves to sing. He's best known for his role in Jumong but I think his character in A Man Called God (where NDR played him) was pretty awesome too. @abs-oluteM would have loved his abs in A Man Called God. :laugh:

Honestly, because he has been out of dramas/films for so long, everyone just knows him as the triplets' dad. Hahaha! 

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ilwoo also collecting dishes lols. Hes for certain not minimalist haha...

So it is not only shoes he collects? Another shoe (sports shoes) lover I know is Park Hae Jin. 

@JenL do you like veins like me ? :lenny:

12 hours ago, Tofu said:

Song Il Kook has been absent from dramas and films for a long time (I hope he returns one day). I think he's doing musicals right now because he loves to sing. He's best known for his role in Jumong but I think his character in A Man Called God (where NDR played him) was pretty awesome too. @abs-oluteM would have loved his abs in A Man Called God. :laugh:

You need to show me proof so I can verify if I will like it...not all abs are made equal...ahahahah 

Talking about abs...my baby Johnny giving me max fan service. cc @NiteWalker though Angie is more focused on the story , while I am ogling at other things

E213kmjUcAM5n5m?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

10 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

oraemon collector lols. Btw he will show his abs too... hahaha I think you will want to become his Doraemon too? Ahahahaha..

nooooo....the abs look wonderful and well-defined. But the Doraemon every where was very disturbing!

• Haha 5