2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

@abs-oluteM I’ve been watching Never Gone. It’s ep5 and Elvis Han has barely appeared! The FL also seems to be lacking spunk. Really hard to continue.

Don’t tell me that Elvis Han will be a one-shot wonder ? Sniff. ..,how to nurture this oppa love , if there’s nothing of him to watch ? 😭😭🤣🤣

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

20 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Don’t tell me that Elvis Han will be a one-shot wonder ? Sniff. ..,how to nurture this oppa love , if there’s nothing of him to watch ? 😭😭🤣🤣

Very hard. It’s really a show maketh a star.

Up to ep7 now with a lot of ffwd. There are more scenes now. He is the total opposite of Xu Ziquan. It’s still showing their University days - he is an ill-tempered boy who literally keeps scolding the girl he likes 😅  But the main problem is the FL - she is a depressing figure and never smiles.

He has another drama called Killer of the monster or something like that. Let’s try that 😂

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 3
22 hours ago, Chocolate said:

You've been waiting to catch me at it right! But sadly, I have a list now 😭. In order of adoption:

Hyun Bin

Ji Sung

Wu Lei

Elvis Han

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I was thinking, if you under declare your Oppa, I will suggest to the Mods to dock your haven points as penalty fines 😆 because we are "playing" auditing. Hahaha! Just play-fun sake, of course.

What's so sad about it? I am (we are) happy to see your list growing! Let it prosper each year!!!

22 hours ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle Please quickly try Fake It. I'm curious if you will like it.

I've watched episode 2. I'm not sure I'll like it yet. The faking from other characters are irritating~ but I can see Elvis Han has charm, I just don't know whether I'll like his character as a ML (yet).

I should be catching up on My Dearest first before starting new drama! But I had a look, I still have plenty of time to watch My Dearest before S2 starts on 13 Oct. LOL.

Screenshot-2023-09-16-174718.png

On page 74 (the pinned post of this thread), our Oppa-logy dictionary includes Oppa's eyelashes. Look at Rowoon's looooong eyelashes. So jelly. His lower lashes are long too.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3

Guys, I must love Rowoon a lot. I actually am feeling a bit sad with the news he's gone solo even though I expected it. I prefer him acting over being idol anyway, but I do love watching him performing on stage too because he's good at dancing and is very charming. Not the best in KPOP as I'm sure there are better, but Rowoon as an actor and Rowoon as an idol on-stage are very different. I'll never see the charm he exudes and the face he's made on stage from now on. Imma gonna miss that. :pandasadspoon:

img.gif

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

@abs-oluteM @Chocolate He (Elvis Han) has a drama with Peng Xiaoran that I'm waiting for. It was filmed a while ago and have undergo two re-editing so hopefully it'll air soon. Typically, the likelihood is higher when one of the actors has a drama out that's receiving good reviews. With that said, this is a Youku drama and sometimes they are not as good. :nervous:

@mademoiselle Rowoon is very good looking in Destined With You. I think this is the most handsome I've seen him. 

• Insightful 3
16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Guys, I must love Rowoon a lot. I actually am feeling a bit sad with the news he's gone on solo even though I expected it. I prefer him acting over being idol anyway, but I do love watching him performing on stage too because he's good at dancing and is very charming. Not the best in KPOP as I'm sure there are better, but Rowoon as an actor and Rowoon as an idol on-stage are very different. I'll never see the charm he exudes and the face he's made on stage from now on. Imma gonna miss that. 

I feel your pain. Think about it this way, if he is going to act more, you'll get to see him for 16 episodes instead of a 4 min video. Or maybe he will do some solo singing?

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM @Chocolate He (Elvis Han) has a drama with Peng Xiaoran that I'm waiting for. It was filmed a while ago and have undergo two re-editing so hopefully it'll air soon. Typically, the likelihood is higher when one of the actors has a drama out that's receiving good reviews. With that said, this is a Youku drama and sometimes they are not as good.

Is this actress good?

Synopsis

Spoiler

When technology guru Chen Xiao meets headhunter Shen Nuo who won't take no for an answer until she successfully recruits him, it starts a story about love and entrepreneurship.

Being a world-renowned engineer, Chen Xiao (Elvis Han) has always been a valuable asset that high-tech companies would fight over. The return of his former lover Song Yiwen (Maggie Chen) shakes up the peaceful life of Chen Xiao.

In order to escape his painful memories, Chen Xiao takes Shen Nuo's advice and leaves the company that he built with his friend Qi Jialun (Tenzin Jigme). Qi Jialun cannot accept Chen Xiao's sudden departure nor can he agree to Chen Xiao walking right into the arms of their competitor so he lures Chen Xiao into a trap of his own making. At this time, Chen Xiao's mother passes away. His latent insomnia becomes disruptive and he loses his job. Encouraged by Shen Nuo, Chen Xiao starts his entrepreneurial journey in the field of artificial intelligence.

36 episodes

https://www.facebook.com/stardramachaser/videos/my-talent-neighbor-peng-xiaoran-x-han-dongjun-drama-trailer/2297101897256392/

What past roles? I'm still struggling with Never Gone 😂

LOahtTA.jpg

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Rowoon is very good looking in Destined With You. I think this is the most handsome I've seen him. 

Hahahaha! He's already very good looking since Where Stars Land. He was extra handsome in Sunbae too. I think this one adds more points because he's mostly in suits. All Oppa must play a lawyer once because then it's guaranteed they'll wear suit. xD

4 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I feel your pain. Think about it this way, if he is going to act more, you'll get to see him for 16 episodes instead of a 4 min video. Or maybe he will do some solo singing?

Maybe he can do solo album too. At least it will be at his own pace and doesn't have to do as much extreme dancing. They used to practice so much they were really in sync in their earlier days. I really like watching him dance though, he's one of those super tall kind who actually still looks good when dancing.

How come you are going back to 2018 drama and not watch something more recent?

4 hours ago, Chocolate said:

What past roles? I'm still struggling with Never Gone 😂

Past roles other than Never Gone. Haha

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Never Gone was found by @abs-oluteM. I assumed she had already look through his drama list and picked the best 😂

I am not a fan of the genre for the rest @Chocolate @mademoiselle. This one it's like a romantic melodrama ...somewhat the sort of show I like. :laugh:

I am actually catching up with  A Time Called You. Hope to finish it by this week first

I will let you know if I can actually survive Never Gone :GrowDerp: . If not Elvis is gonna be a one-hit wonder. 

What's the reason for the reediting @Tofu? Too long? I noticed the authorities are so strict for the c-dramas

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am not a fan of the genre for the rest @Chocolate @mademoiselle. This one it's like a romantic melodrama ...somewhat the sort of show I like. 

It sure is melo - the lady never smiles until now - ep19 - when she is starting to be nice to him! And they are still in University, doing internship! 😂

Elvis Han is quite cute though, as he tries so hard to be with her.

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, ssteph said:

@mademoiselle

I heard FNC restart its drama production division, plan to produce 1-2 dramas every year, start from Rowoon's drama Wedding Battle.

Oh, I read about FNC investing a hefty amount in producing Rowoon's upcoming drama, but I didn't know they stopped for a while. Rowoon is a money tree for them, so I hope they will treat him well and better than when he was in SF9.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate How's your Oppa Elvis Han's expedition go?

I'm re-watching as we speak 😂 It's on perpetual loop as I work. I don't even want to watch new dramas, although I started the kidnapping one last night. I also tried to loop LLTG instead, but switched back after 2 epsiodes lol. So Wu Lei has been demoted haha.

It's quite sad that none of his other dramas before this is interesting.

• Haha 3
51 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I'm re-watching as we speak 😂 It's on perpetual loop as I work. I don't even want to watch new dramas, although I started the kidnapping one last night. I also tried to loop LLTG instead, but switched back after 2 epsiodes lol. So Wu Lei has been demoted haha.

It's quite sad that none of his other dramas before this is interesting.

Ahahaha, Yang Yang was demoted too when LLTG came out. I don't replay/rewatch LLTG any more, but I turned this FMV into MP3, and listen to it along with other songs in the car. I wish the author of the FMV had made more like these. A few weeks ago, when I replay LLTG after a long time of not watching it, I was once again reminded how good Lei Lei's line delivery was.

Spoiler

source: Pororo @ weibo

Before Destined With You started, I was looping Hidden Love because it cheers me up. Now, I'm just too busy catching up on dramas I don't have time to replay anything 😅

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
41 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle 😂 I'm not as bad as you yet I think. At least I haven't anything to be played in the car yet hahaha. But it's an idea - I've not thought about it before 😅

So is your CZY overtaken by RW again lol?

If you like listening to it, I don't see why not turning it to audio and listen to it like stories while doing something. It's like listening to audio books but better!

CZY love is still there. I just watched E20 Hidden Love. His love is still new, so I'm not sure he will stand the test of time. I was trying to watch his older drama, Mr. Bad, it is indeed bad I don't think I will continue further. I'm looking forward to his new ones called The White Olive Tree. The synopsis tells me it will showcase some good acting to play a PTSD soldier. But sigh, this will probably be out next year, not to mention he still has Dark Night & Dawn to air first.

I think it is important he continues to have a good drama or characters to maintain that love. YY and Lei weren't able to with their new dramas.

RW is VIP at the moment. 🤴 No one else is in this tier but him.

• Haha 2