13 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Haha! Make sure you share the room decor one with me.

Hahahaha I think lets aim for minimalistic room decor now 😆 and get retired earlier. 

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

These KPOP fans form "streaming teams"???? :Mimed:

What do they do? Paid to keep looping the MV on YouTube?

They should do better job while get the nail manicured. If so the corruption won't get busted lols. I thought SF9 already popular nowadays? No? 

Your no 2 oppa selling perfume Tofu! Still number 2 rank right?:laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

10 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

They should do better job while get the nail manicured. If so the corruption won't get busted lols.

Yeah not very smart. LOL.

10 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I thought SF9 already popular nowadays? No? 

Not entirely 100% sure but I think comparing to some other boy bands e.g. ASTRO or those participated in the program Kingdom, they have small fan base (from reading some comments under the YT).

Come come, let's play this. @Chocolate as well

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXCq5BNgI51/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

20 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

get retired earlier.

I want to retire earlier too but the lottery is not helping me... :pandasadspoon:

• Haha 5

@Tofu I watched the first episode (I mean E3)! It's REALLY fun!!! I laughed so much too. I love their bickering. So cute!

Edit: OK, I'm done for all 3 episodes.

Spoiler

A bit disappointed they kissed so much before dating and when they finally confirmed their feelings, they did not even do a simple peck! Aish. But still very cute.

Ryeo Un has very nice smiles too. ^ ^

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
9 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

4. An Oppa I am surprised caught my eyes this year → Yang Yang

You Are My Glory was never a drama I intended to watch since it is outside the Kdrama world, neither was adopting Yang Yang after just ONE drama. However, Yu Tu was a very good male character and Yang Yang's portrayal had been exceptionally good.

yeap.

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I feel like it's only right for @bairama to also put YY on her list for that question too. :lol:

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppp.

4: Yang Yang as Yu Tu.

[for best resolution available pls click the tweet for playback: the resolution of sound often ruined in embed mode] kkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Slipping my agenda here bcs oppa already wore an index finger ring these days & ready to give heart attack anytime soon for giving judgement day to all the clowns:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@SilverMoonTea It's because Jun is so adorable! I think he's picked some good projects so I'm hoping Knight's story continues to get better. The cast's off screen chemistry is so chaotic. They look like they don't get along in the drama but in real life, they laugh a lot. Don't drop it, Tea! :pandacop:

@mademoiselle Yay!! It's cute, right? You know what I thought was interesting? My parents would never let me go on an overnight stay like that when I was their age. I know they lied to their parents about what they were doing, but even with that lie, my parents would never go for it. The only house I can sleep over at was my cousin's, no friends. Haha! 

@bairama I love your edits! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Yay!! It's cute, right? You know what I thought was interesting? My parents would never let me go on an overnight stay like that when I was their age. I know they lied to their parents about what they were doing, but even with that lie, my parents would never go for it. The only house I can sleep over at was my cousin's, no friends. Haha! 

Yes! Very cute! My only gripe is it legal for them to be vaping?! Agreed, my dad did not like me staying overnight at friends too. I think I only did it once and he got mad. Neither did he like me spending too much time at my friend's place. I never understood the reason behind this because these friends are girls AND he knows their parents!

• Haha 6
35 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

My only gripe is it legal for them to be vaping?!

Probably the same as cigarettes?  So maybe, you can legally smoke it at 19 but students would find ways to get their hands on it earlier? The smoking culture there is interesting. People have smoking breaks to socialize at corporations, don't they? I remember it was talked about in a drama I watched a long time ago. I can't remember the name of it though. 

• Like 6

5. An Oppa I researched after seeing them on screen

a) Park Jin Young - I researched a little after The Devil Judge.

b) Yang Yang - I researched a lot after YAMG.

1 minute ago, Tofu said:

Probably the same as cigarettes?  So maybe,, you can legally smoke it at 19 but students would find ways to get their hands on it earlier? The smoking culture there is interesting. People have smoking breaks to socialize at corporations, don't they? I remember it was talked about in a drama I watched a long time ago. I can't remember the name of it though.

Because it is web drama so they are showing smoking on screen now. I noticed this in Kim Soo Hyun's One Ordinary Day too. Not just smoking but also drinking. It's like in Misaeng, they all drink til they drop to appease the customers/higher-ups.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
21 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

b) Yang Yang - I researched a lot after YAMG.

Yes, you did! We should expect the same answer from @bairama too! It'll probably be RJY for @SilverMoonTea, but I think Tea also researched Jasper and SSH too. :laugh:

23 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Because it is web drama so they are showing smoking on screen now. I noticed this in Kim Soo Hyun's One Ordinary Day too. Not just smoking but also drinking. It's like in Misaeng, they all drink til they drop to appease the customers/higher-ups.

I would never do well in those settings. I had a lunch gathering with my team at work this week and I tried to get out of it the day before. I have a lot of work to do and didn't feel it was necessary to take time away because that means I'll have to fit it somewhere else in my schedule. :jiminbtssigh:

@JenL The trailer for Adult Trainee (only watch ep3-5), if you're interested. 

Spoiler

We still have a month left in 2021 and about 20+ dramas across K-Dramaland and C-Dramaland coming out. I'm looking forward to see what @SilverMoonTea's grand total is. :laugh:

• Haha 5
8 minutes ago, Tofu said:

We still have a month left in 2021 and about 20+ dramas across K-Dramaland and C-Dramaland coming out. I'm looking forward to see what @SilverMoonTea's grand total is. 

Do you mean Oppa grand total? xD

8 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Yes, you did! We should expect the same answer from @bairama too! It'll probably be RJY for @SilverMoonTea, but I think Tea also researched Jasper and SSH too.

Yeah @bairama continues on YY (while I've stopped). As for @SilverMoonTea she probably researched the hardest for SSH, Jasper and RJY. But I think also Jung Il Who. :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Do you mean Oppa grand total? xD

Yeah! Grand total of oppas she adopted this year. :laugh:

By the way, I updated the oppa prompts so if someone wanted to use it for noonas, they could too. Here's the new one (I updated it in my original post too). 

Spoiler

Oppa-Wrap-Up-2021-ver-2.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 2
On 12/4/2021 at 7:35 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I went against your advice @TofuI watched LMBYK now. What's going on with us haha, we kept watching Jun's idol drama 😅 @abs-oluteM. This time he promoted, he is the boyband leader !

I really like him. He can act - very versatile. You can see him  play good or bratty or even bad easily. But IRL , he's actually quiet. 

22 hours ago, Tofu said:

We still have a month left in 2021 and about 20+ dramas across K-Dramaland and C-Dramaland coming out. I'm looking forward to see what @SilverMoonTea's grand total is. :laugh:

Or maybe you mean dramas she dropped? :laugh:

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@abs-oluteM@TofuYou guys didn't warn me enough about how cute Jun in LBYK 😫. I already finished all 4 episodes 😭. My favourite is when he's so aware of her after the first accidental kiss. And when he play that beads to pretend they're working on the therapy. 

So far Jun always got chemie with his lead. But there is something really lovely with JIS. She's also cute paired up with SJS or YSY, but I think the spark is best here. And oh Junnie is 185cm while she's 160cm... I like couple with height difference! And Jun with natural black hair is so good! AbsM is right, he's so versatile, almost all character he played have distinguished personality and all felt very different. Even LBYK and Imitation both idol dramas, the character differentiation can be felt clearly. 

@mademoiselleHahaha I just jump in to add on. I never been allowed sleeping over while I'm still living under my parent house... If I got late from party, my father will already outside the house waiting for me. To say I'm stress is understatement lols. 

D5 - Yes do most research probably on RJY. I do almost all his variety show, take a look his interview, watched his movies. And so far I really like him and didn't find anything that offensive 😅 I actually don't like digging on oppa. I often found something that I didn't like from them 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

6 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleHahaha I just jump in to add on. I never been allowed sleeping over while I'm still living under my parent house... If I got late from party, my father will already outside the house waiting for me. To say I'm stress is understatement lols. 

Aigoo, you too? Why are our parents banning us from sleeping over? Do you know why for yours???

• Haha 6
6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Aigoo, you too? Why are our parents banning us from sleeping over? Do you know why for yours???

I'm pretty sure they want to protect from any guy member from friends family? Never bother to explain to me. Just say :KittyBan: 

I was sad. Because other friends seem allowed to do so. I felt too much protection is not good, but being parents also hard. So :idk: 

Even I want to go cinema with whole class, the permission didn't come easy, I got to beg for a while. Anyway when I go university I move to outside town, so I'm quite free to do what I want. Now also free, but I just like to watch oppas :pandaheadstomp:

• Haha 6

D3 - Excited to see this year

I'm only a year into k-dramas so have been busy just catching up on all the great shows I have missed. Have watched Lee Seung Gi in Master In The House, so I had looked forward to see him in a drama.

141ee6ba67fdf4f6cdf2ac0fffb5bb2f472b2c14

D4 - Surprised caught my eye this year

Sadly, this one couldn't withstand the test of time 😂

D5 - Researched after seeing them on screen

Ji Sung is No. 1 in the list of "persons of interest" 😂. Has gravitas and charisma.

5d4ed3713a738390c2df19a698e13c27afedc463

• Haha 5
  • Star Struck 1
On 12/4/2021 at 8:01 PM, Tofu said:

@bairama I love your edits! 

:heart:

23 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

D5 - Yes do most research probably on RJY. I do almost all his variety show, take a look his interview, watched his movies. And so far I really like him and didn't find anything that offensive 😅 I actually don't like digging on oppa. I often found something that I didn't like from them 😂

:CharmanderYay::heart::heart:

On 12/4/2021 at 9:30 PM, Tofu said:

Yes, you did! We should expect the same answer from @bairama too!

gotchuuu

5: Yang Yang the ship captain.

E-Tz-JEWVk-A0e5g-L.jpg

Knowing more his personality, life values. He is that sheep would be hide in mountain after taking projects. Normally just give update in date of 9 every month. While other C-actors update with latest trend like lightsaber in douyin (Tik Tok), just don't expect him to do something in trend.

I learned Chinese pager codes, some slangs, watched an old film that I normally not pick it up: Chungking Express because of ship but turns out I become big fan of dir. Wong War-kai's works. Even the ship can turns out pure clown-ing, I'm happy to get these bonus knowledges. Their jigsaw made me 🤓

6:

safest answer will be Won Bin? Lol

aaaand Byun Yohan. He got films this year but I kinda want to see him in series (but I don't know.. I will probably regret this, its ok to stay in Film zone! Hahaha)

fQAb9yPCnNwhg320f2blOqzzajk.jpg

FFznBUnUcAIdS25?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o