5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea True. I remember I didn't know what / why there are such combination and just couldn't stomach it. I think I'll just be content with Jun Ho's Confession and The Red Sleeve. I really just can't go on with the others. LOL

His role in Good Manager not big? Cos if he's not often out, then I'm lazy to watch it. I remember tried 1 episode long time ago and it seems more about work life I think. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

His role in Good Manager not big? Cos he's not often out, then I'm lazy to watch it. I remember tried 1 episode long time ago and it seems more about work life I think. 

Not sure. I didn't like Namgoong Min's role in the beginning and also find it hard to get into. Jun Ho in the drama I think is a tsundere...? This one needs to have @abs-oluteM's input I'm also not sure. 

If you see this, you'll know Namgoong Min seems to be a bit siao-siao in there

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea

I converted this song to MP3 and listened to it in car, in phone for quite a while 😅...eventually and finally got sick of it 🤣

But yes. He could sing. BTW, Hyung Sik is not adopted?

Yes that short movie of 30 mins win me faster than 12 episodes of Happiness :lol: But why sooo short :cry:

The director is Hur Jin Ho, who make Lost too. I think he's really talented. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes that short movie of 30 mins win me faster than 12 episodes of Happiness :lol: But why sooo short :cry:

Cater just for you! So you can't drop it and wanting more what you can't have .... no wonder Japanese stuff suits you. Japanese made the portion small (e.g. food) and leaves you wanting more ... same concept here lol!

So last Oppa is Hyung Sik now? :thinking::laugh:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Cater just for you! So you can't drop it and wanting more what you can't have .... no wonder Japanese stuff suits you. Japanese made the portion small (e.g. food) and leaves you wanting more ... same concept here lol!

So last Oppa is Hyung Sik now? :thinking::laugh:

Well I still have few days left to go before New Year :laugh: Eh I need to make resolution instead of make oppas clutter 🤣

• Haha 3