@mademoiselle July and November were my highest adoption months at 3 and 2, respectively. Otherwise my graph looks really boring, it goes from 0 to 1 back to 0 many times. :laugh:

@JenL If you provide a photo or gif, I can resize it and make a case on your behalf to the team. Haha!

I don't remember where I left off so I'll start with Day 22: A character I didn't like? I think @abs-oluteM will agree that it has to be Kim Jae Young's character in Reflection of You. :lmao2:

• Haha 4

22. An Oppa's character I did not like → Song Kang for Nevertheless

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle July and November were my highest adoption months at 3 and 2, respectively. Otherwise my graph looks really boring, it goes from 0 to 1 back to 0 many times.

Hahahaha more exciting than mine. My collection is so little this year.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, Tofu said:

don't remember where I left off so I'll start with Day 22: A character I didn't like? I think @abs-oluteM will agree that it has to be Kim Jae Young's character in Reflection of You. :lmao2:

I share the same sentiment...I wanted to strangle him myself. 

It is even worse than Song Kang in Nevertheless @mademoiselle

But Jae Young knew I would be cursing, so he keeps coming out on new pictorials!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

When is his drama(s) coming out???

IDK 😂😂😂

its crazy how C-dramas are just out when its out but they tease from like decades ago?? My excitement for those dramas also vaporized into thin air HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaHe gave a good advice ! Haha he can become Agony Aunt who normally give advice on magazine 🤣

yeah so great rightttt, he is such a philosophers something so yeap Agony Aunt seems fittin' much?? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

23. My longest "main" oppa this year 

I think this will go to Lee Joon Hyuk.... I watched Dark Hole and even watch every show he has a cameo in this year - nuff said . :laugh:

So handsome

FHHtwWWVQAAV3NU?format=jpg&name=large

I was going to say Seon Ho but I am annoyed with his scandal , so I downgrade him for now. :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

24. How many Oppas did I adopt this year → 8

... and unfortunately I'm going to unadopt so...

March

Song Joong Ki (35)

June

Tang Joon Sang (18)

July

Chae Jong Hyeop (28)

Park Jin Young (26)

August

Kim Dong Wook (38)

Yang Yang (30)

December

Lee Jun Ho (31)

Choi Woo Sik (31)

Final Total: 6

The unadopted ones being because they did not do a drama/character that was enough to really hold onto my heart and the passion/love/fondness didn't last long at all! P.S. Yang Yang is now in danger with his one hit wonder that is YAMG :laugh:

@abs-oluteM Lee Joon Hyuk - I agree. You do watch all of his cameo. I also can say I've watched Rowoon's cameo too when he randomly appeared in Find Me In Your Memory with Moon Ga Young and Was It Love. The only one I haven't touched was About Time. Saw some cuts and I don't think I can power through watching the whole drama.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Guys,

Spoiler

Does Jang Dong Yoon look like Kim Soo Hyun?

Does Lee Jae Hoon also look like Kim Soo Hyun?

My sister said people said LJH and KSH look alike. I don't know where or what she's reading all these. I told her to stop seeing every other actors as Kim Soo Hyun (just coz she likes him) :laugh: She even go to the point of saying when KSH is famous and people said LJH look like him.

I had to tell her LJH is older and they debuted the same time in 2007 (according to the year of first project). :PikachuFacePalm:

@SilverMoonTea It's OK. I've advised @abs-oluteM to keep adopting so when one Oppa has scandal and gets kicked out or demoted for Tiers, others will readily fill his place. :eeeee:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3

@mademoiselle the answer to your question in spoiler...no they don't look the same. Her crush level must be high.

D-24 Oppas I adopted this year

Kang Tae Oh

Rowoon

Song Kang 

Ahn Hyo Seop

Lee Jun Young

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahaha triplem please go to temple / church to pray for your remaining oppa's collection :laugh:

Yes. Must pray hard seeing the scandals surrounding all my oppa loves. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

😮 where is Lee Jun Ho, @abs-oluteM? Or he's already adopted?

:thinking: I thought you've adopted more?

@SilverMoonTea Have you started on Confession?

Yes madem. I stopped at ep 3, because the real life criminal podcast that you share :laugh: Will continue later after work. So far it's good. I actually last time already watched Confession but stop somewhere cos get distracted.  LJH also do well in Memory, if have time can consider watch that. I was impressed by the drama production and I finished that. 

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Just now, mademoiselle said:

😮 where is Lee Jun Ho, @abs-oluteM? Or he's already adopted?

:thinking: I thought you've adopted more?

@SilverMoonTea Have you started on Confession?

I am not sure if Lee Jun Ho is an oppa I wanna adopt yet. I love him alot in The Red Sleeve ( but truth is I was excited for the show because I like Lee Se Young's pairing with him.) In Wok Of Love, I was actually Team Jang Hyuk (as cute as he was)  and in Rain & Shine , he wasn't bad but didn't really leave a strong impression. Maybe I might adopt him if he can impress me with his next work ( I will definitely watch ).

I didn't adopt many. Most of the shows I was very invested in are oppas I already love and have adopted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@SilverMoonTea Bahahaha! It's like story-telling that podcast but at some point, I felt disturbed listening to it, especially late at night so I never continued on with other Serial podcast after. Is Memory a tear-jerker?

@abs-oluteM Re: Lee Jun Ho

Omo, still unsure? What's the uncertainty here? LOL!

I tried Wok of Love back then when it aired, I couldn't watch it/continue. I also tried the one of him with Namgoong Min. As you know, I've also tried Rain or Shine... unsuccessful as well. The only one I enjoyed was Confession although it wasn't enough to adopt him then. Although I swoon at him in The Red Sleeve, I think it's not quite enough too but I just adopt him for now, hahaha. I think this year's Oppa adoption, all the love/fondness actually not very strong.

Is Kim Rae Won Oppa as well?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Bahahaha! It's like story-telling that podcast but at some point, I felt disturbed listening to it, especially late at night

Hahahahaha exactly, also happened to me. Cos you become thinking about the murder and brain overdrive lols. I'm curious tho, and this case I never heard before. I have penchant to know about the truth in murder (I ocassionally read real life murder case), I think in a lot of cases sometimes there will be always some doubt remained. 

Hmm Memory not really sad, I watched this long time ago, but it have good content. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@mademoiselle I am sure I will adopt Lee Jun Ho soon. He already met most criteria - one being that he showed me his well toned abs :laugh:.

Kim Rae Won - cannot call him oppa but I will watch if I like the pairing or if the plot is right. He and Ji Sung are the same ...I don't necessarily will watch all their shows. 

Many of the oppas I like had shows this year. So I was rather pleased even if they weren't stellar productions.

- Lee Joon Hyuk , Kim Seon Ho, Soong Joong Ki, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Je Hoon, Lee Dong Wook, Nam Goong Min ( I realise my love for NGM is so high - I persevered hard on Awaken :psweatduck:and even The Veil )  . Forgot - Si Won too

Even my cdramas ge-ge had shows - Johnny,  Wu Lei , and new interest Wang Zi Qi. 

Oh but yes I am so saddled with scandals - My darling Zhang Zhe Han ....cries....oh no @SilverMoonTea I just realised this is the year of losing oppas too. LOL

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tofu said:

I think you lost oppas more than you adopted this year. 

Yes....this year's bottom line is not good....:poliWeird:. I realise that I will need to have more aggressive acquistions next year.

Maybe Choi Woo Shik  could be a new year adoption. I am liking him more & more in every episode of Our Beloved Summer. 

• Haha 3