2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Me too! I want him to have his own cells too but I don't think he will.

@Tofu @SilverMoonTea I couldn't finish the quiz because a lot of the questions are "guessing" and I got stuck at what music to listen - knows none of it. So I gave up. I decided I'll just have Kim Seon Ho.

I pick up BTS Permission to Dance, cos I just listening to it. They sang in Unicef talk. Its quite nice song & meaningful too. Tag @stroppyse

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

22 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Are you still WFH

I have a lot of flexibility so I get to choose if I want to go in the office or not. On days that I stay up late, I WFH the next day. Hahaha!! Usually, I go in because I get more things done when I'm in my office. :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea I picked that too because that's the only one I knew. Haha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

loools I got Hong Dusik too for the quiz 😂 cc: @Tofu @SilverMoonTea

@ssteph @abs-oluteM ahh I like Kim Raewan!

@mademoiselle lolol cute answer, you take just Kim Seonho

Lee Hi has good good songs.

Breathe, Holo, etc 

this one with Lee Jehoon x Won Jinah for the mv

Spoiler

her recent Savior too is quite catchy

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@bairamaryusdb is ❤ I enjoyed watching Lucky Romance even when its 2nd watch for me. 

Their chemistry is over the top too. The FL really nuts, but somehow it's making his character stands out more. 

I really recommend this Bai. I know the FL fashion style also a bit strange. But RJY really nailing his role as "cold hearted CEO go mushy because of love". 

This oppa is a keep, I think will go into VIP tier soon. 

lucky-romance.png
7f4bbc53c159680c6669780f8baee1c7.jpg
tumblr-o63xvoihze1rcoad1o1-1280.jpg

• Haha 5
  • Star Struck 1

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This oppa is a keep, I think will go into VIP tier soon. 

OH SHEEET?!!!? YESSSS!!! 🤩🤩🤩

let's request badge later? PLEASE?(!) LOLOLOL

I will add Lucky Romance to watchlist: maybe when I'm having withdrawal of him as Kangjae in Lost. Btw I love their b&w photoshoot there

btw new updates 😍 I love the overall mood with the music here 🤗🤗

the yellow black sweater in here reminds me of Hogwarts Hupplepuff/Gryffindor hehehehee lovee

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

3 minutes ago, bairama said:

OH SHEEET?!!!? YESSSS!!! 🤩🤩🤩

let's request badge later? PLEASE?(!) LOLOLOL

I actually afraid to ask any badge now. U know it will be special chaebol price 🙈🙈🙈 I'm scared this ryusdb will be the bankrupt of me 🤣

Wow that photoshoot so nice... 😍 Omg he's so under my radar, cos this Lucky Romance last time out in 2016 and only Lost revived my love to him. LR kiss actually very memorable for me too. (It was sweet move & surprising -> I seldom remember any kiss from drama, but I love this one). 

Reply 1988 I watched a bit, then I got spoiler Park Bo Gum is the end game, and that's it. Bye! 😂

• Haha 5
  • Shocked 1

18 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I actually afraid to ask any badge now. U know it will be special chaebol price 🙈🙈🙈 I'm scared this ryusdb will be the bankrupt of me 🤣

ah no la, your bank interest will enough for getting the gift for me too 🤣 charity is good!!!

HAHAHA your R88 comment 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The price of oppa badges are unpredictable these days 😅 I saw previous page, Tofu said 500 points for Chae Jong Hyeop. I saw YY badge, today 300 points (they are serious, increase the price daily 👀).

Scary  :cry: :lol:

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1
12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I pick up BTS Permission to Dance, cos I just listening to it. They sang in Unicef talk. Its quite nice song & meaningful too. Tag @stroppyse

I love this song and this performance so much! Given all the current conflicts, the political infighting and turmoil going on both domestically (in the US) and internationally, BTS remains one of my few bright moments.

Btw, this performance was for the UN Sustainability Development Goals Moment rather than for UNICEF.

Still, I think I'm in as much disbelief as the boys are in terms of their reach and acclaim. I mean, they staged a performance in the hallowed halls and grounds of the UN! The only thing more surprising might be if they were to be invited to stage a performance within the US White House.

Anyway, I'm proud of them, and I find their English language songs catchy and hopeful. Their usual songs tend to address more about uncertainty and can get very dark, however. we have sooo much of that right now, that it's a relief that they want to talk about hope and resiliency rather than being lost.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

@SilverMoonTea go watch Little Forest, to me it is amazing

yeah there is no shrine for oppa yet, tempted but I'm so bad at maintain hiks 😅🥲

lol @mademoiselle cause if tea sets the standard, it will be unreachable for many 'social' classes 😂

is there anyone watching Hometown? Han Yeri, Um Taegoo there

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

2 minutes ago, bairama said:

@SilverMoonTea go watch Little Forest, to me it is amazing

yeah there is no shrine for oppa yet, tempted but I'm so bad at maintain hiks 😅🥲

I'll consider to open when I'm free lols. I really love LR. It's even better after 2nd watch, cos can binge it. Je So Hoo nerd character and bordering to stalkerish is just too funny to see. 

Oh thanks if @ssteph& you like it, should be good then. 

Yes Bai I should not try ask for badge, first price will be scary 🙈

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@bairamaI love oppa with no receive gift policy from fan. And suggesting to give to family & friends. 

ph-ryujunyeol-s-CUIC2-VBp9i9.jpg

And more of oppas positive talk. 

ph-ryujunyeol-s-CUIC2-U8pzs-D.jpg

ph-ryujunyeol-s-CUIC2-VBJocl.jpg

I think when I adopt oppa, means I also quite curious about the oppa itself, not just only the characters he played in drama. This point will help me filter oppa to list in future. Hahaha....

P.s Sorry not sorry, the tracker might become RJY's semi shrine for a while 😅😆

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

29 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaI love oppa with no receive gift policy from fan. And suggesting to give to family & friends. 

I LOVE IT sm & to know you highlight that here I'm so hwapppppyyyy 😭

but also he once stumbled on Ilbe user scandal 😅 He denied it tho. Ilbe is K-forum site that has negative image because its talk including toxic things. But I think, even he joined, maybe he becomes like someone that just has interest to know what others think & wants to challenge it. He loves reading anyway.

He got the role of R88 before he joined CJes. And by the third pict you attach, we kinda have glimpse he is really workin' hard for pursuing acting path.

CUtqHYuU8AEx79h.jpg319717_268518_5227.jpg

I recommend you to read this: https://www.cloverblossomsblog.com/2015/11/all-about-ryu-joon-yeol-new-charming.html (especially the short facts session) :wow: he is close friend with Byun Yohan (Socialphobia film!) It also has most random things: a point said he wants his child like a Spongebob who mostly positive and happy lols

excited-spongebob.gif

29 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think when I adopt oppa, means I also quite curious about the oppa itself, not just only the characters he played in drama. This point will help me filter oppa to list in future. Hahaha....

VERY true huhuhu (now you kind of understand why I become that hesitant to make YY into my VIP tier? Bcs one of my already VIP: Junyeol oppa has those things that make me, so it just harder)

btw, Saturday is his birthday (Sep 25) :LaxEat:

• Like 3
  • Party! 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

23 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaHave u watched his variety Traveler and YOF in Africa? I remember I saw a bit of Traveler to check Lee Je Hoon, but they didn't come together and it was a bit dull in the beginning. I need a lot of guidance from suhu Bai on RJY 😆 I really know less stuff on him. 

haven't really watched  :pandaheadstomp: but saw many cuts of it. Often finds myself losing focus when watching varieties..

But I found recently on my searching & this makes me want to try watch it whole 😂😂  

his English accent: his change is so Korean cuteee (changgggjjj eeee)

Spoiler

this one I'm cracking. From YOF, I kind of grasp his style of talking is really Junghwan R88, and someone comment that too. No wonder he said that role is really hard to let go from him

Spoiler

@mademoiselle so YY new photoshoots above Tofu posted hahahaha

well my fave

E_8lue2VkAkkL3W?format=jpg&name=large

E_8gmdnVkAE4wV7?format=jpg&name=large

& fail

Spoiler

E_8gl0YUUAILpQo?format=jpg&name=large

this one really looks bizzare to me. More like ahjumma?? 😭 That heavy makeup, hair & ring

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

OMG @Tofu @bairama those are some ugly photos! Utterly disappointing. I was awaiting new handsome photos to be honest! Tsk.

Anyway, Jesus, @SilverMoonTea is swooning so much at RJY! It's Song Seung Who now!!! And @bairama I'm shocked RJY being in your VIP tier, you did not watch him in YoF and Traveller! Even I watched it! LMAO! He's very persistent in capturing sunrise and sunset. Hahaha.

Anyway, gosh... I want to wash my eyes of YY photoshoot :(

• Haha 4