6 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

OMG @Tofu @bairama those are some ugly photos! Utterly disappointing. I was awaiting new handsome photos to be honest! Tsk.

:Rip:my condolences, I have to agree the picture of YY that Tofu shared, totally awful haha.... probably youngster will like it, but not me. 

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Anyway, Jesus, @SilverMoonTea is swooning so much at RJY! It's Song Seung Who now!!!

I'm fallen hard and fast for new oppa. Fall out also as fast as it come 😆 I'm not made for monogamy 😅

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm shocked RJY being in your VIP tier, you did not watch him in YoF and Traveller! Even I watched it! LMAO! He's very persistent in capturing sunrise and sunset. Hahaha.

Oh why you watched YoF and Traveler? Is RJY your closet oppa or because of LJH? 

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh why you watched YoF and Traveler? Is RJY your closet oppa or because of LJH? 

Ssangmundong kiddos are my love! 

I watch Traveller because I wanted to see how RJY and LJH fair in travelling shows. RJY was impressive in YoF. 

Spoiler

I am doubtful I'll be adopting RJY as Oppa because he reminds me too much of my real blood Oppa (not in a good way), LOLLLLLL so I don't need to swoon at an Oppa that reminds me of my annoying Oppa.

Now will you look at THIS Oppa!!! :wow:

E_7neE6VQAAndR3?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Haha 4
44 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Anyway, Jesus, @SilverMoonTea is swooning so much at RJY! It's Song Seung Who now!!! And @bairama I'm shocked RJY being in your VIP tier, you did not watch him in YoF and Traveller! Even I watched it! LMAO! He's very persistent in capturing sunrise and sunset. Hahaha.

Heheheheh, at the time I watched R88 in 2019 (very newbie to real Kdrama worlds), I somehow started watch YOF fully (yesssss love sssamundong gang sm) but there was rl problem that made it just didn't in mood anymore for me & I forgot about it later busy catching up Kdramas I want to watch.. Good things I still have many resources to watch when the drought comes 😆 LOLS

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @bairama @Chocolate @JenL @Tofu I'm so tickled by the thought of my own caption "The emperor and her concubine" :lmao2: Ahhhh Rowoon, my concubine :lmao2:

expect me to put your face to Eunbin so? :lmao2:

btw Park Eunbin is so handsome thereee!!

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle Is Rowoon your No. 1 oppa?

There's no such thing as no.1 oppa. :lenny: Imma not a one man's woman *hint* *wink* :heiboi:

@Tofu YSJ is taking a backseat while he is away. He's a special one though, an actor I had followed since debut! Never had I been able to for any adopted Oppa!

I've been wanting to change ID name but just can't find one that no one has taken! I'm just not suitable to tie myself to one Oppa's ID neh. That one was created when I was in love with Sejong and thought I might be able to dedicate posting just all about him. Truth has proven once again I'm not pure & devoted to one Oppa (LOL @SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM).

@SilverMoonTea He's in the army, not intentionally MIA. He'll be released from "jail" soon! November!!!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 6
8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw it's thanks to u opening Lost thread, actually I have no plan to watch it lols... I'm just curious, but now I'm hooked 😍

glad you curious & even sell to Dhakra and seems you all now hooked saranghae 😍😍 or it will be too lonely and I might ended up talk it fully in birdapp lols

I love your writings all 😭🖤 (cc: @abs-oluteM)

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaTotally hooked up haha... kept thinking about it. 

I really like the opening & closing credit style btw. Ugh. Every time come to it I'm like "oh it's finally here. Thank you"

been anticipating this and it doesn't crush my expectation, even better. Aweeeeeeee

5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I want the photocard 😭😆

ph_ryujunyeol has really great great edits of resource. Gawd I want the polaroid mode one!!!

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

YSJ is taking a backseat while he is away. He's a special one though, an actor I had followed since debut! Never had I been able to for any adopted Oppa!

Hahaha! I do not blame you! He's a good actor, but I do have to admit that I have not watched any of his romance dramas.:heiboi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Whoooaaaa....I haven't been here for a long time :shocked: Probably because I zoned out during the peak of the YY phase...and I can only dedicate myself to one busy thread at a time and I've been on Dabang a lot recently, so cannot be here also :laugh:, but Ima gonna catch up and see how @SilverMoonTea's Oppa collection is going. So far I see she was unsually quite in July and then really really busy in August :lenny:

• Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 9/18/2021 at 3:37 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Watching spiders mate (and all this nat geo stuff) is something my kiddo would do. He is even trying to keep house spiders as pets  :lettalKWA:

Hahahaha nooooooooo :psweatduck:....There was a massive red spider in my bathroom the other day and I had to kill it because I was scared. But I also felt really bad since I try to avoid doing that :lettalKWA::letalQQ:

On 9/19/2021 at 8:07 AM, bairama said:

no :laugh: whale dancing is having sexc vibe.. That one just plain cute no sexc.. LOL

Hahaha she speaks the truth. KJS's character whale dancing in MHM really felt like he was thinking about sexy dancing with his girl :smug::laugh:

On 9/19/2021 at 8:45 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

This oppa really just too funny lols

The slow mo from when he sees the bad onwards looks like he fell in love with her bag first :laugh:

On 9/19/2021 at 10:14 PM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL You have to add Ahn Bo Hyun (the guy @SilverMoonTea posted above my post) to the sweater list. I saw him wore the blue and black one in episode 2.

Tea, he went completely blank cracks me up.

Hahahaha, is this why you said you thought of me when watching Yumi's Cells :laugh: Whoaaaa...another sighting of the jumper :wow2: I might even watch episode 2 just so I can see this jumper...I must also update my stripy jumper list. New stripy jumper list will be posted here someday soon.

On 9/20/2021 at 6:56 PM, mademoiselle said:

Oddly enough when he smiles, he kind of reminds me of Jasper. I think he's one of those people who has that natural, ideal smile shape when he smiles :yayaya:

On 9/21/2021 at 6:49 AM, bairama said:

Know from that interview, I think it is still lifestyle problem there in 2021. We are still struggling with this plastic bag thingy. And the thing is here, often I find even it is substituted with re-useable bag like tote one, but it still used as single use because forgot to bring etc. So the production for that (the demand) is still up because it just piles up in home. Becomes a business opportunity too for some (SO BEND from the purpose). Heck. AAAAAA. Struggling, struggling. 😭😭 But still I'm thankful, seems more people are aware with the issue 💙

I think it's nice that celebrities like him promote the issue because not all people pay attention to an issue when it's being outlined by politicians or scientitsts or activists...but celebrities have that power to draw people to something just by saying they care about it. With great power, comes great responsibility (to quote spiderman) so good to see he's using his powers well :CharmanderYay:

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

32 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha she speaks the truth. KJS's character whale dancing in MHM really felt like he was thinking about sexy dancing with his girl :smug::laugh:

yeah :lenny:

59 minutes ago, JenL said:

Whoooaaaa....I haven't been here for a long time :shocked: Probably because I zoned out during the peak of the YY phase...and I can only dedicate myself to one busy thread at a time and I've been on Dabang a lot recently, so cannot be here also :laugh:, but Ima gonna catch up and see how @SilverMoonTea's Oppa collection is going. So far I see she was unsually quite in July and then really really busy in August 

oh pls just come and talk about your personalized Oppa even you are not backreading because this poor yet rich thread might be in RJY (Ryu Junyeol) phase if no one add about their own oppa & you can't neglect that because the tandem is author itself (SilverMoonYeah) :laugh:

Hahahaha, is this why you said you thought of me when watching Yumi's Cells :laugh: Whoaaaa...another sighting of the jumper :wow2: I might even watch episode 2 just so I can see this jumper...I must also update my stripy jumper list. New stripy jumper list will be posted here someday soon.

Ahn Bohyun in newest photoshoot with Kim Goeun is looking good

I'm waiting his action drama with Han Sohee in My Name tho

I think it's nice that celebrities like him promote the issue because not all people pay attention to an issue when it's being outlined by politicians or scientitsts or activists...but celebrities have that power to draw people to something just by saying they care about it. With great power, comes great responsibility (to quote spiderman) so good to see he's using his powers well :CharmanderYay:

it is dear, handsome unproblematic celebrities & promote these kinds of thing is my soft spot. Oh Junyeol 😍 like ahjusshi Gong Yoo with Unicef & his Silenced drama too 🥰 

.. And say yay Lee Dohyun!!

he becomes kinda trusted for having much older woman co-star since 18 Again? XD @mademoiselle

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S