@abs-oluteM This one is so funny. Both AHS and KSY went on a show GM is on. AHS said there are a lot of cameras. GM agreed saying at first he felt awkward. AHS: That's exactly how I feel now. He's nervous and doesn't know what to say. He ended up telling the boys he watched two spiders mating on TV yesterday LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

He also mentioned he has a pet cat.

GM expresses he wants one too if he's living alone. Siyang tells him to go on a date instead xDDDDDD :lmao2:

AHS face looks so bloated and the hairstyle is terrible. Siyang looks so old in the recent years. I remember finding him cute in Oh My Ghostess.

@SilverMoonTea No 1, 2 or 3?! So you choose 4 and 5?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5

@mademoiselle Oh that was bad  hairstyle ....aiyooooo. I should introduce him to my son. Watching spiders mate (and all this nat geo stuff) is something my kiddo would do. He is even trying to keep house spiders as pets  :lettalKWA:. One thing about AHS that I really like is his soft spoken tone.

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@mademoiselle Because I miss YSJ, I watched some of my favorite scenes of him from Dr. Romantic 2 and My Country yesterday. He'll be back in dramaland next year, right? :letalQQ:

Let me know when you narrow down the badges. Haha! I can do one gif and one photo, if you'd like. Or if you don't want one gif and just want two photos, that's fine too. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
18 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha @bairama Tofu won't coz no point putting a badge we won't buy. Will you? xDDD

This can go with Kim Ji Seok's dancing whale gif I guess LMAO.

But no, I want handsome YY first.

I like #1, 2 & 4. All so handsome.

To cut it down it'll be between 1 and 2. :cry:

@bairama At Dabang, the guy I said was awkward sleeping with another guy was Yang Yang. xDD He didn't want to share a bed with Jing Boran in the beginning. But after getting to know each other and the circumstances they were in, they were ok and one scene we even see him jumped into the bed with just his undies (thanks to Boran showing us ... LOL).

no :laugh: whale dancing is having sexc vibe.. That one just plain cute no sexc.. LOL

yeah I want the handsome first.

yybrow1.gif

If I must really choose the colorized photo it is #1.

*whispering #3 I wouldn't buy

and ahhhh. I know it. At dabang when you asked, maybe you tell about his Diva On The Road yes? But I'm so shy to ask bcs waaaa if the answer is not, I'm so YY centered brain LOL xD (UGH I missed this mention, so I didn't reply last night)

yeah that LOL us how naive he was thinking it would not getting variety show material attention 😂😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@Tofu He'll be back in Nov so I'm hoping he's already getting some offers now and be able to give us good news in December! Before this I'm hoping to find out if he's staying with Good People Entertainment or signing with a new agency. His contract ended when he enlisted. Did you watch him in Duel? His performance is still my fave in that one.

@bairama Hahaha nahhh, what for shy? YY had openly expressed awkwardness in the interview in Divas on the Road. I honestly cannot say I fully comprehend guys' thinking. I mean, even YY later on got used to it because beggars can't be choosy. He's to either sleep on the cold floor or suck it up and he did suck it up. :idk: Make sure you teach your son not to be like that :lol:

7 hours ago, bairama said:

If I must really choose the colorized photo it is #1.

*whispering #3 I wouldn't buy

:lmao2:

• Haha 3
On 9/19/2021 at 12:39 PM, mademoiselle said:

@bairama Hahaha nahhh, what for shy? YY had openly expressed awkwardness in the interview in Divas on the Road. I honestly cannot say I fully comprehend guys' thinking. I mean, even YY later on got used to it because beggars can't be choosy. He's to either sleep on the cold floor or suck it up and he did suck it up. :idk: Make sure you teach your son not to be like that :lol:

Shy if the answer is not Divas on The Road (YY) lol maybe it is really your friend nah (what you type in the dabang) 😂😂

Oh yeah? He expressed he is awkward? But I also find he likes to test/touch other guys abs & let other test him(???) lol???

But, Ikr. Aigooo. Why so complicated, most guys said girls are complicated but see them, see their way of thinkin' sometimes I just can't fully comprehend it (bf too sometimes, anyway) hshshs but yeah I can be soft sometimes, like, ah maybe yeah it just so weird for 'em

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

8 minutes ago, bairama said:

Shy if the answer is not Divas on The Road (YY) lol maybe it is really your friend nah (what yku type in the dabang)

YY reminded me of this long time incident Plus I am just curious why the boys act that way but my main gripe is on my girlfriend actually in this incident. She ditches me & went slept with BF. It's so inappropriate to let me sleep with a guy even though we're friends, isn't it? :letalQQ:

10 minutes ago, bairama said:

Oh yeah? He expressed he is awkward? But I also find he likes to test/touch other guys abs & let other test him(???) lol???

Yeah he did because he doesn't know Jing Boran at that time. He's the kind that takes a bit of time to warm up to people (he said so). But I find that once he is comfortable with the people, he becomes super manja. Jing Boran mentioned he feels he has lost to YY in terms of being manja. LOL

12 minutes ago, bairama said:

But, Ikr. Aigooo. Why so complicated, most guys said girls are complicated but see them, see their way of thinkin' sometimes I just can't fully comprehend it (bf too sometimes, anyway) hshshs but yeah I can be soft sometimes, like, ah maybe yeah it just so weird for 'em

Yes, I find them complicated too and not just us. I had to use my logic and reasoning to think about this LOL. Not that I don't understand it was ingrain in them but I'd weigh between the pro and cons about it and suck it up because sleeping on a soft bed is better than sleeping on hard concrete LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ugi is so misleading in the things he said. At least he doesn't like Ruby too. LOL. I honestly think Lee Yubi should stop playing act-cute roles. She's already 30 :Mimed:

I also a bit shocked finding Ruby is LYB. I thought she's some new rookie actress. Can't stand the character lols. Succesfully annoying. But yeah pity her, she haven't realised it's futile to chase Ugi. I agree he's so misleading sigh. 

My million dollar question, will Woong cut his hair or no? 😅😂

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Wahahahaahahah....his smile at the end ...it's like he super knows he's got a great body. But yes he does.

@SilverMoonTea ABH 's body also nice. Remember when he showed it in Kairos. Yumi Cells look fun. But right now I hv too many on my plate...will bookmark. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@bairamaYour oppa with his flowy hair make it into this September month. He's so cute. I love the way he keep combing his hair using his hands. 

Spoiler

Poni lempar hahahaha.... Only you will understand this. 

20210920-224005.jpg

@abs-oluteMKim Seon Ho and his Dushik also cute, but haven't felt like to adopt him yet haha... Lin Gen Xin yummy, but also no. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1

12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

He really look alike with Seo Kang Joon. @Tofuclaimed he's cuter haha... 

Don't you think so too? :brb:

uwlFQkD.jpg

Spoiler

Nh96Omy.jpg

Just an extra one, because I think he has facial hair now.

zPiamRW.jpg

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

ABH 's body also nice. Remember when he showed it in Kairos. Yumi Cells look fun. But right now I hv too many on my plate...will bookmark. 

ABH was a boxer before he made the switch to become an actor. He still does boxing for exercise. He's also said before that he gain weight easily so he has to exercise regularly. LOL!

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I saw this yesterday and my thought process went like this: :shocked2::shocked2::wow::heart::jiminbtslove:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 9/19/2021 at 3:49 PM, mademoiselle said:

YY reminded me of this long time incident Plus I am just curious why the boys act that way but my main gripe is on my girlfriend actually in this incident. She ditches me & went slept with BF. It's so inappropriate to let me sleep with a guy even though we're friends, isn't it? :letalQQ:

it is moi :cry: just can't sleep with another guy that just friend in one room, except there is a bulk sleep event like, major event (like when joining a committee and event was too late, often all people sleep randomly in one room just because feel so tired), otherwise nooooo no no

Yeah he did because he doesn't know Jing Boran at that time. He's the kind that takes a bit of time to warm up to people (he said so). But I find that once he is comfortable with the people, he becomes super manja. Jing Boran mentioned he feels he has lost to YY in terms of being manja. LOL

traits unlocked LOL clingy with people he feels comfortable?

I love that for the ship 🥰 LOL

Yes, I find them complicated too and not just us. I had to use my logic and reasoning to think about this LOL. Not that I don't understand it was ingrain in them but I'd weigh between the pro and cons about it and suck it up because sleeping on a soft bed is better than sleeping on hard concrete LOL

me too, aiyaaaa yes yes.. There are moments we girls use more logic than them LOL

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairama@abs-oluteMthe real life RJY also kind of similar with KJ. Can you believe, he also talk about reduce usage of straw to reduce pollution lols...

OHHH time to talk bout this YEAAAY lols

yup when I watch Lost, yoooo I kind of clown here but I think I can understand a bit why the director Hur Jinho projects him as Kangjae from the start. 

I like his statement about what styling/appearance does: "I think clothes are the first means of expressing yourself. I want to express who I am (through my clothes, what I'm wearing). And by expressing yourself well, you make the other person feel good."

By his personal insta posts, he is more like a simple kind, but having that strong aura of cool (bcs often his style if goes to wrong person it becomes jamet what the English for this yeah? @SilverMoonTea) and yawwwww his tall figure fit so much. Anyway, so charismatic! I love his vibe.

Spoiler

view?q===QY5cjZ2gTPkl2cfNmbfZSO3cDNGRTM2

AND talk about environmental thing, he is often IN for that & YAY he finally becomes greenpeacekr ambassador. teamed up with them. I ADOREEEEEE. Here is the short history about that:

Ryu Jun Yeol is another avid climate activist, and the actor has used his platform to help bring about real change! Ryu became interested in the environment after filming “Youth Over Flowers” in Africa, and has since participated in environmental campaigns and even written a column in Huffington Post Korea to speak about how plastic harms marine ecosystems. Ryu made a donation earlier this year to help with the wildfires in Australia, and has been a regular donor to Greenpeace. He also actively participates in Greenpeace campaigns and has even narrated a documentary on climate change for Korea’s Educational Broadcasting System! Ryu has urged the Korean government to take steps to minimize disposable plastics and has worked hard to bring his daily life in line with his ideals, avoiding straws or plastic coffee cups to live a plastic-free life. Ryu often brings environmental issues to light via his Instagram.

from: https://kpophit.com/korean-celebrities-who-care-about-the-environment-kpophit/

and peek to his posts related to that:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1393621wpp/ryu-jun-yeol-encourages-others-to-follow-his-lead-by-taking-steps-to-save-the-environment

So maybe thats why that kind of question will around for him. To think about, in Korea, by far I watched some dramas, or even varieties (especially those released before 2019) they use a lot of plastic bag. Just like in my country.

Know from that interview, I think it is still lifestyle problem there in 2021. We are still struggling with this plastic bag thingy. And the thing is here, often I find even it is substituted with re-useable bag like tote one, but it still used as single use because forgot to bring etc. So the production for that (the demand) is still up because it just piles up in home. Becomes a business opportunity too for some (SO BEND from the purpose). Heck. AAAAAA. Struggling, struggling. 😭😭 But still I'm thankful, seems more people are aware with the issue 💙

P. S. I love in that interview he is TRYING to not surprised by popped out balloon: trying to keep straight face (which is very his Jungwan role alike lol) but still surprised then gradually nailed the cold between popped thing. Hahahahaha 😍

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairamaToo bad I still need plastic to throw rubbish ler.... haha.... 

Spoiler

Jamet = jawa metal? First time in my life hearing this lols. I guess the english word is swag? 

Yes he has an interesting view about fashion, that's such a good answer.

Park Shin Hye said there is nothing this oppa can't do. Is he a real life DuShik? Haha... Think he also have photography exhibition as well. 

I saw the trailer of him with short hair, he still looks handsome. I'm so curious what trigger KJ to looks more presentable? Is he having a job change? 

• Haha 4

It wouldn't be possible to eliminate plastics completely. We rely on this too much and to remove plastics means compromising the quality of the products we now use (be it food or cosmetics). I agree we create a lot of wastage during manufacturing but it is hard for manufacturing NOT to create waste/rejects when all customers expect 100% quality finished products.  ~__~

@bairama @Tofu Wow, 250 haven points for YY badge. Mr Yang Yang, you are bloody expensive to own! @movingwheel @ktcjdrama Wanna buy YY? I see @NiteWalker already bought him kekekeke. I should go sell him at YAMG thread. :P

1562651596_YY-Badge01.png.bb23e11f6cc028

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 7