Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

2 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

@LsgJsmIgual que aquí. Solo vi extractos de Playful Kiss, pero no me involucré realmente (aunque la encuentro muy bonita) debido a su papel, pero siendo ella una buena actriz y todo, hizo que el drama fuera soportable de ver. Realmente la amaba en Came to Me and Be a Star y BTIMFL. Pero nunca pensé que derretiría corazones en LF. Sigo a otras actrices de K pero encuentro a SM tan realista y suave. 
             Con LSG, obtengo las mismas vibraciones que Somin en él. Y LF mostró este lado diferente de ellos. Sus interacciones son tan entrañables, aunque sabemos que algunas pueden estar parcialmente escritas, pero podemos verlas como si fueran ellos mismos. Cada vez que LSG juega al monstruo, creo que no solo juega con los niños sino también con SM. Realmente me encanta la parte en la que Grace cerró la puerta y se volvió a abrir y se miraron el uno al otro durante unos segundos. 😍😍 😍
              spacer.png

Hi there!! This is one of JSM and SG's favorite scenes where they directly watch each other and play with the children and with her too, but what I liked the most was that I shouted her name several times. I also remembered when he called out his name again in the river.

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Seung-Min

It's funny that Somin said that among the guests, Se hyung was the person she liked the most 😊 and then he was the one to summarize some facts about her life. He even asked her her phone number 😂😂

I guess she can get well with Seung gi's friends ☺

The way she talked about her life, her dad, it's very touching. 

For sure Lee Seung gi heard about her at that time without met her because he certainly watched the show. They talked about him on the beginning of the show. 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 5

@Seung-MinThe reason of LJ’s solid fans for not liking Jsm?  No, its not  because of  her bad relationship with her father.   Far from that.  Its more like - 
That Jsm is not suitable for LJ.  “Spare LJ.” “He deserved someone better...”   well, solid fans can be very protective of their idol ( loyal since idol days). 

Well that was in the past.  Finished. I am relieved that chapter in Jsm’s life has ended and i believe she has moved forward in a positive way. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

I like the scene in LF where Lsg and Jsm helped the kids make shapes out of clay dough.  Then Lsg kept saying Yoo Jin is so adorable while glancing at Jsm from time to time.  I can feel Lsg’s giddiness while saying Yoo jin is so adorable... i could not help but smile while watching them... and i think, he even told one of the kids to give some heart shapes to Auntie Somin...   I even reacted, oh???? Why Lsg, why???  It is actually one of my favorite scenes... but,  there were plenty of sweet moments and I cannot complain!!! 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

This was the scene after they went swimming. I think something's change with them after that swimming thing. They became closer and inseperable and also SG closer to Yoo Jin. 

SM can seat next to Yoo Jin from the other side, but she really chose to squeeze in next to SG, so cute! And SG was unusually cheerful too here and leaning to SM a lot

spacer.png

the look on SM here was so precious, if you will watch this scene, she gave that meaningful look and shy smile to SG. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

I also love this scene, this was i think connected to that scene you mentioned earlier where the three of them was playng behind LSJ and Na Rae's take. They are really like yoo jin's parents, SM really has a special place in her heart for yoo jin since day 1. 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
15 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

I like the scene in LF where Lsg and Jsm helped the kids make shapes out of clay dough.  Then Lsg kept saying Yoo Jin is so adorable while glancing at Jsm from time to time.  I can feel Lsg’s giddiness while saying Yoo jin is so adorable... i could not help but smile while watching them... and i think, he even told one of the kids to give some heart shapes to Auntie Somin...   I even reacted, oh???? Why Lsg, why???  It is actually one of my favorite scenes... but,  there were plenty of sweet moments and I cannot complain!!! 

Yes. Love that part too when they make sujebi with the kids. When Yoojin asked SM to make this and that and Somin played along with her after that SG glanced at Yoojin than look up at SM with this tender look on his face. I hope It’s spacer.pnghim thinking that she (SM) will be a great mom in the future. 

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3

@Kimi23 and @LsgJsm agree to both of your comments. I also love that part you mentioned. His look was so meaningful, you can read his mind while he's looking at her. It's saying "she'll be a great mom---to my children 🤣" he might've actually pictured SM as his wife, for sure. I believed he saw SM as his wife so many times in LF and that I think made him really like her deeper. 

It's just so sad to know that LF didnt get a good rating. I wonder why, it's a great show. Fresh and so true. Could that be the reason nobody was talking about LF? Haven't they read comments that are shouting out to their lungs how great the show was and is (from 2019 to 2021...) 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
6 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

@Kimi23 and @LsgJsm agree to both of your comments. I also love that part you mentioned. His look was so meaningful, you can read his mind while he's looking at her. It's saying "she'll be a great mom---to my children 🤣" he might've actually pictured SM as his wife, for sure. I believed he saw SM as his wife so many times in LF and that I think made him really like her deeper. 

It's just so sad to know that LF didnt get a good rating. I wonder why, it's a great show. Fresh and so true. Could that be the reason nobody was talking about LF? Haven't they read comments that are shouting out to their lungs how great the show was and is (from 2019 to 2021...) 

Yes. It’s impossible for him not to picture SM as his wife or SM and YJ and the other kids as his family with so many scenes like playing , during dinner and the Apple farm incident where they were like real parents to a crying Yoojin.

Even LF didn’t have a good rating in SK during broadcast, I observed a lot of people discovered it after its broadcast. I’m sure it has a lot of hits on Viu or on other channels. I just wish it will be on Netflix to get more viewers. 
         But no matter how low the show’s ratings, SM talked about LF a lot after it aired in her vlogs and IG even meeting up with the twins. I just find it unsual that she won’t mention SG 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Kimi23 said:

Yes. It’s imposible for him not to picture SM as his wife or SM and YJ and the other kids as his family with so many scenes like playing , during dinner and the Apple farm incident where they were like real parents to a crying Yoojin.

Even LF didn’t have a good rating in SK during broadcast, I observed a lot of people discovered it after its broadcast. I’m sure it has a lot of hits on Viu or on other channels. I just wish it will be on Netflix to get more viewers. 
         But no matter how low the show’s ratings, SM talked about LF a lot after it aired in her vlogs and IG even meeting up with the twins. I just find it unsual that she won’t mention SG 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Yeah completely unusual. 

Maybe because there were a lot of comments about seungmin's chemistry while she was still in a relationship

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
2 hours ago, SGxSM said:

@Seung-Min

It's funny that Somin said that among the guests, Se hyung was the person she liked the most 😊 and then he was the one to summarize some facts about her life. He even asked her her phone number 😂😂

I guess she can get well with Seung gi's friends ☺

The way she talked about her life, her dad, it's very touching. 

In MITH eps 128/129

The master is Son Ye Jin's besties, just got married (maybe) so she told a story of her honeymoon. She went on her honeymoon and SYJ & the other girls gang coming up joining her honeymoon 🤣 

MITH members asked her whether or not her husband uncomfortable with her friends join their honeymoon

The master said no, because her husband is a fan of her friends 😆

Sungrok then started tease SG sayin that they will join his honeymoon later 🤣 followed by eunwoo saying he will join too taking all astro members, donghyun said can i take my wife and kids to ur honeymoon 🤣 it was so funny

Dong hyun even said that sg's wife might become their fan too "you better choose someone who is likely to be our fan"

So apparently, marriage related teasing to sg been detected since early to mid 2020? Hm 😅

Edited by pokepo
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, pokepo said:

In MITH eps 128/129

The master is Son Ye Jin's besties, just got married (maybe) so she told a story of her honeymoon. She went on her honeymoon and SYJ & the other girls gang coming up joining her honeymoon 🤣 

MITH members asked her whether or not her husband uncomfortable with her friends join their honeymoon

The master said no, because her husband is a fan of her friends 😆

Sungrok then started tease SG sayin that they will join his honeymoon later 🤣 followed by eunwoo saying he will join too taking all astro members, donghyun said can i take my wife and kids to ur honeymoon 🤣 it was so funny

Dong hyun even said that sg's wife might become their fan too "you better choose someone who is likely to be our fan"

So apparently, marriage related teasing to sg been detected since early to mid 2020? Hm 😅

Yeah I watched that episode it was so funny. When Do hyung said that, Seung gi bursted out laugh 😁😁😁

• Like 1

Out of topic:  remember Hvh, the fun-spoiler spreading stories about Lsg and the girl whom he plans to marry in May?  She (?) is in another forum (“Lsg’s another ship”) also spreading the same stories.  Unlike in this thread, she (?) has quite succeeded  spreading her (?) version of the story because the shippers kept replying to her posts.  She(?) even posted a video there showing Lsg’s secret gf... 

I feel sorry for the shippers in that forum.  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

she didnt succeed in this forum so maybe she left already because no one's buying her bluff here haha... those kind just need to be ignored. 

I dont know but LF is not a drama series, but everytime I miss them, i watch LF. I think watched it more than 10 times. And i haven't tried watching another kdrama after LF ☺️ 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

@SGxSM @Myshipperheart_SGSMSame here. After watching LF, I just can’t seem to move on for months. But recently, I’ve watch SG’s You’re all Surrounded and sometimes watch BTIMFL clips but i still go back to LF. 😅 

If ever these two will do a lovey dovey romcom or drama  as pair, I will not move on and watch it like hundreds of times for years. 😍🤣😂😅               

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Seungmin always has two meaning in what they say, it could be indirectly for each other or subtle compliments for each other. It was already mentioned here earlier, the heart shaped sejobi that SG said "give the heart to imo" and when SM drew a heart to brooke's face in their clay mud play and (this is just me) the flowers could really be for SM haha

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Seung-Min said:

Since SM liked @Poisonous Ivy comment on one of her vlogs, it just confirmed how well aware she is that people are shipping SG and her. I don’t know if it’s another K-ent. rule of thumb not to fuel speculations that’s why she avoids mentioning SG. 

yes i think that's how it is in K-Ent. She is also aware of the comments from her ex's fans about their break up, so she knows mentioning SG will really fuel the speculations and he fans' rage. I read in their other forum (shippers of SM and LJ) that they are speculating that they broke up because SM fell out of love while he's in the military service.  I read in one of SM's live, one fan commented "say hi to seung gi for me" haha i dont know if she read it 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
7 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah completely unusual. 

Maybe because there were a lot of comments about seungmin's chemistry while she was still in a relationship

As a follower of SM before LF, fans/shippers were saying the same about her chemistry with past male co workers (if only she’s not in a relationship blah blah.. ). There were these really long comments on her breakup news with former bf saying that she already moved on months or a year before the announcement. And this really suspicious edited post on her former ship blaming her for being so over friendly with past co worker/s that may have affected her relationship with exbf. ( those were not her real fans coz they tend to lean more on her ex’s side).
But I think accusations doesn’t  bother her at all for she kept in touch with those past co star/s up until now and she doesn’t hide it. I  don’t want to overanalyze things but it’s really odd of her and SG to hide on media what they have (even mere friendship). She even liked some Na rae’s/ other coworkers posts on IG even she doesn’t follow anyone. She just liked a fan’s comment on her yt about a request on her and SG looking good/doing a new project and that is all.🤔 Seungmin, ya hidin’ something? 🤐

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

Since SM liked @Poisonous Ivy comment on one of her vlogs, it just confirmed how well aware she is that people are shipping SG and her. I don’t know if it’s another K-ent. rule of thumb not to fuel speculations that’s why she avoids mentioning SG. 

As her follower for a long time, i believe Jsm is aware of the shipping thing.  She reads comments from fans and that started from way back. I remember reading her reply to a group of fans that created a blog just for her and another celebrity (KHJ).  She really cares for her fans. Other K celebrities with Youtube channel do not reply to comments.   Jsm is different. These days she may not reply to fans but she does not fail to like some comments from them. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Kimi23 said:

As a follower of SM before LF, fans/shippers were saying the same about her chemistry with past male co workers (if only she’s not in a relationship blah blah.. ). There were these really long comments on her breakup news with former bf saying that she already moved on months or a year before the announcement. And this really suspicious edited post on her former ship blaming her for being so over friendly with past co worker/s that may have affected her relationship with exbf. ( those were not her real fans coz they tend to lean more on her ex’s side).
But those accusations didn’t bother her at all for she kept in touch with those past co star/s up until now and she didn’t hide it. I  don’t want to overanalyze things but it’s really odd of her and SG to hide on media what they have (even mere friendship). She even liked some Na rae’s/ other coworkers posts on IG even she doesn’t follow anyone. She just liked a fan’s comment on her yt about a request on her and SG looking good/doing a new project and that is all.🤔 Seungmin, ya hidin’ something? 🤐

Oh nice to know she liked Na Rae's ig post. And it's nice to know that it's her habit of keeping in touch with people she worked with, that's not surprising because she's a friendly person and such a great personality. Which means she values a person once she considered them her friend. It is also weird that Na Rae and SG had several encounters already after LF, there's MITH episode and then the recent Mouse promotion teaser, Na Rae's there too, i think as a host, but never even once SG and SM cross paths again after LF so its really very odd. SG too has been very open in his previous works that he keep in touch with his coactors, like vagabond, he openly posted in his ig about their get togethers. But in LF there's no wrap up party that circulated even. Why? Unless they are really intentionally going under the radar because they know that those "fans turned bashers" will be in rage again if they discover that SM is in a new relationship already (and with SG) 🤪. I agree that their relationship (SMxLJ) been on the rocks already and been long over before the official announcement has been made. Hayss.... wonder when will we get at least a pinch of hint or update about the two. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

I saw the teacher's program at home, and what I could see is that they are taking great care of everything SG says, I think that without a problem he could have said that he did yoga in Little forest or with jasper He did not do it because they simply prohibited him since he is in full promotion of his album and drama, and also to take care of JSM since she is recent from her break with her ex-boyfriend although she already has many months for korean fans would be a scandal. and they would leave both SG and JSM in a bad way. it is better if nothing is known. if they are friends or something sooner or later something will come to light.as I keep sending them #JungSOMin and Seung Gi will always be my favorite people .. !!!

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1