Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

The moment i started shipping them, i looked in soompi for shipper forum and found none. I ended up discovering the forum for SM and LJ, i got curios because honestly i know nothing about LJ. So i read through their forum. And they are really a solid shippers of the two and i discovered that the fans already hinted that they ended up a long time ago. There's also negative comments there about SM seeing another guy (i dont know who they're referring to) but they also hated SG in that forum, because of the closeness of the two, someone said there that they didnt know why there's seungmin shippers because they can't see reason. Every shipper really has their own beliefs and stand, which we all respect. The moment the official news broke out about their break up, their fans officially said goodbye to their soompi forum. I really just hope we can get a bit of a hint on what really they are now  

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Kumayuna said:

So bassicaly SG knew if SM have youtube chanel, and why they don't did colaboration? Like Sg did with LMH hahaha

wayy too forward and also i prolly will think theres nothing between them if they do collab... :thinking:

@LFCouple I was thinking that if this ship didnt work, maybe SIG will, cuz theyre look good together as well aight, but then theres the coffee truck sm sent to SIG, which decrease the possibility of that ship sail..

for comparison, it was just like suzy never mentioned LMH in any of her show, interview, social media anything..

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 3
1 hour ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Every shipper really has their own beliefs and stand, which we all respect. The moment the official news broke out about their break up, their fans officially said goodbye to their soompi forum. I really just hope we can get a bit of a hint on what really they are now  

Yes, every shipper has their own beliefs; 😄 We tend to see things only to support/match our beliefs, and maybe ignore things that contradict/do not support our beliefs. 😂😂 that’s why, I think it’s best to respect others. 

@pokepo I love the drama with SIG, but I think they are just friends that support each other. No apparent connections between Somin and SG could be a good sign. But, we can only wait and hope. 🤞🤞If it’s meant to be, it will be revealed eventually. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Myshipperheart_SGSM i also browsed that soompi thread and the guy that post is referring to is SIG. SM posted a coffee truck sent by him during filming Home Fatale and this fan accused her of being too friendly and wearing the brand of clothing that he owns/designs(?) on one of her vlogs. I noticed that SIG’s circle of friends wear this brand most of the time and SM only wore it once at home. If there’s something between them, she will not openly like his posts on IG or send coffee trucks to each other, I guess. 
      @pokepoyes, you’re right. K showbiz’s rule of thumb is never ever speak of your ex or current (if not revealed) in whatsoever. 🤫

• Like 3

We can't definitely assess the value of a ship based on comments, mostly based on other ships comments 😅

Some ships are very rude, agressive, they can say everything to destroy others. 

If you are a real fan of your celebrities you will support them whoever they choose to love. 

I mean if the couple wasn't happy they couldn't stay together just because of their fans support. They are people like us before being celebrities. 

When Lee Joon enlisted to military it hasn't been a long that he was dating Somin. Officialy it said that they had a 3 years relationship but they were separated in the beginnings of their relationship. Can we really say that they were dating during 3 years? 🤔

When you break up with someone it's not necessarily because you are dating someone else. 

Without facts or true hints we can't say nothing or it remains a rumor. 

Why being so rude with Somin because she likes to laugh with her co stars male. She had exactly the same behaviour also with actresses. She's like that even with her friends. 

However in LF, it's true that seugmin had a strong chemistry but naturally, she didn't make things to attract him or whatever else. She was very natural. They were very respectful to each other but even like that the chemistry was there, they could do nothing to avoid it 🤷‍♀️

Let's not forget that LF is absolutely not a drama. We can't compare. That's also why they didn't make promotion like usual. 

Anyway Seung gi posted few pictures of LF press conference's buffet on IG but also his picture with Yeol mo 🥰

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 3
36 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

We can't definitely assess the value of a ship based on comments, mostly based on other ships comments 😅

Some ships are very rude, agressive, they can say everything to destroy others. 

If you are a real fan of your celebrities you will support them whoever they choose to love. 

I mean if the couple wasn't happy they couldn't stay together just because of their fans support. They are people like us before being celebrities. 

When Lee Joon enlisted to military it hasn't been a long that he was dating Somin. Officialy it said that they had a 3 years relationship but they were separated in the beginnings of their relationship. Can we really say that they were dating during 3 years? 🤔

When you break up with someone it's not necessarily because you are dating someone else. 

Without facts or true hints we can't say nothing or it remains a rumor. 

Why being so rude with Somin because she likes to laugh with her co stars male. She had exactly the same behaviour also with actresses. She's like that even with her friends. 

However in LF, it's true that seugmin had a strong chemistry but naturally, she didn't make things to attract him or whatever else. She was very natural. They were very respectful to each other but even like that the chemistry was there, they could do nothing to avoid it 🤷‍♀️

Let's not forget that LF is absolutely not a drama. We can't compare. That's also why they didn't make promotion like usual. 

Anyway Seung gi posted few pictures of LF press conference's buffet on IG but also his picture with Yeol mo 🥰

It's really kind of weird that there're almost nothing about LF on his IG Feed, although he posted many from Vagabond bts and promo as well as his other shows. But at least on Yeol mo post he replied the IG comment from Jang Hyuk Jin and said the baby is lovely 😊

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 hours ago, LFCouple said:

She never did any for Seung Gi’s post so far.. so either zero or something serious here, right... 🤔🤔

Makes me wonder too because if she is stalking her friends, colleagues etc., even w/o following their IG acct., how can she not like, notice any of SG’s posts when he has a lot of shows/achievements worth her attention. 🤔

Nadah! Not even one click in that like button 🤷‍♀️.   It’s really about avoiding speculations because it’s actually True or Zero.

But how can I let that “Zero” sink in when I can’t help but smile every time I remember their

random unscripted smiles

stolen glances

sound of their laughter (you can add your list here)

Oh please! I cannot even forget SG’s FOOT/leg thrown with mud in courtesy of SM 🙊

Zero my Foot 🤣

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, Lou said:

But at least on Yeol mo post he replied the IG comment from Jang Hyuk Jin and said the baby is lovely 😊

That sound good, I'm really happy to hear that 😍. Did you noticed SG's and Yeol Mo's posts on IG during SG doing promotion for her upcoming new album always in the same day. After SG post and a few later baby yoel mo just post it.

Or maybe Yoel Mo secretly support for SG's samchon new album😅😅

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

Among the series of LF press con pictures that SG posted on IG, the last one actually was SM talking, can it be a kind of connection between SG and SM where SG selectively chose the last pic? :cool:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1EH_xbnWPn/

Actually, SG did helped to promote LF with a few IG posts: the post that holding Yeolmu; the post that he shared his childhood pics with LF tag and mentioned August is the month of childcare; the post that he was doing carpenter work - making of the wooden stool for kids; the press con series of pic; and the post of traditional rice cake for mid-autumn festival which they made with kids in LF. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Note: Long post, sorry✌🏻

Wow i love your comments. And i cant even agree more, zero their face 🙂 definitely it's a yes 🤗 SM could be stalking in ig and liking randomly and with SG's active career right now, she can't miss on seeing posts or news about sg in ig. And it's hard to miss considering she's active in ig and also in youtube. She must've watch it discreetly. I really think its their management's decision not to be link to each other to avoid further speculations, and his agency has released an article that they will sue people for misinformation and malicious accusations. Just like hyunbin's agency did, i remembered. specially SG, now that his career is on the roll. 

I really cant think that its zero. Because the fact that SM posted midnight of his bday just to post a snowy scenery outside her house with her dog, is very unlikely. Yeol Moo's happy birthday post and blowing of candles is i think discreetly a greetings for SG. An i noticed in MITH teasers, SG is holding his phone, and it's so weird that iphone 12 mini is too small for him, he has big hands and i've seen his phone before its bigi phones, but he chose to get the iphone 12 mini 🤔🤔🙄. Just imagining! I also think maybe SM's accessing yeol moo's ig sometimes so thru him she can secretly convey posts intented to SG. 

This ship will be sailing until one of them get caught by dispatch with someone else. Then its a clear zero. And we will be happy or whoever they will choose. It's even happier if that someone they choose is each other 🤣😄 

p.S. i watched the knowing brother with LJ episode that was mentioned here, he isn't that tall right? I just noticed his height. Not dark skin tone (SM like dark skin toned guy right?---SG is 😄), she likes guy with small eyes right, SG is 😄. SG is tall, dark and handsome haha! 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
10 hours ago, Seung-Min said:

También me hace preguntarme porque si ella está acosando a sus amigos, colegas, etc., incluso sin seguir su cuenta de IG., ¿Cómo puede no darle me gusta, notar alguna de las publicaciones de SG cuando tiene muchos programas / logros que merecen su atención? 🤔

¡Nadah! Ni siquiera un clic en ese botón Me gusta 🤷‍♀️ . Realmente se trata de evitar especulaciones porque en realidad es Verdadero o Cero.

Pero, ¿cómo puedo dejar que ese "Cero" se hunda cuando no puedo evitar sonreír cada vez que recuerdo su

sonrisas al azar sin guión

miradas robadas

sonido de su risa (puedes agregar tu lista aquí)

¡Oh por favor! Ni siquiera puedo olvidar el PIE / pierna de SG arrojada con barro por cortesía de SM 🙊

Cero mi pie 🤣

That little short when SM was putting mud on one of SG's feet, made my heart skip a beat, it made me strange that SM did that.Thanks to someone who was an observer, we realized this. That image is of a romantic couple..🤭🤭🤭🥰❣️💘🌹💘

• Like 4

@Seung-Min,hello dear..i apologize im not so active posting thoughts and things i've seen about them while editing videos but i read all the convo here..Its just i really don't know how to post clips in here,hehhe..(im not techie)Anyway i so much enjoy reading everything in here about our ship..i agreed everything,the sweet glances SM and SG thew that only inlove persons can show,hahhaha..my mind and heart really will explode wanting the two to be together,hahha..but on some other after reading comments from my channel i feel down i read other comments that SG still madly inlove with his x Y,😭😭😭.i hope not..im just so happy that i belong to this group with the same thoughts and sharpest instinct regarding our ship..On episode 9 SM brought a big blueberry tree and they have to replant it on the garden,SG refuses to help but since the other members are also exausted no one will help SM so SM said she will do it alone and their SG said ok we will do it together but Narae said she and SM will to it and SG will take charger watchibg the children that night..observe the gestures of Na Rar &SJ no comment but SM &SG are having a cute and lovey dovey conversation,🤗🤗🤗..sorry but i've try inserting the link here but its not working

On 2/4/2021 at 1:22 PM, LFCouple said:

Hello everyone... looking forward for the upcoming MITH episode.

This was from MITH ep 83, Seung Gi clearly said that he was single, though he was at age of marriage. Let’s see what he’ll say at the upcoming episode. 😍

thhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CKvZOjTp-vj/?igshid=129pa4gwko44

@Seung-Min Yes, surely he could easily pull it off the “poker face” if he decided to do that - he’s a brilliant actor anyway. Or just like @sg_sm mentioned, he could also give us subtle hint. Either way, it will be an interesting episode to watch and discuss later on... 😂😂

Did anyone notice that the masters will do the couple yoga pose just like the one that Seung Gi did with Jasper (Twogether) and he did it again with Yihan / Somin with Brooke (at LF)? I am sure I watched these LF scene at youtube, but could not found it in actual episode. I guess this part was cut, but was shared via youtube. Did anybody else see these? Maybe @Poisonous Ivy?

If Seung Gi is single now, hope he’ll remember So Min when he saw this couple yoga pose. 😍😍

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Poisonous Ivy

Just ignore other ships. 

Don't you know that Im Siwan (Yoona's co-actor in 2017) said he's not scared to enlist in military because Yoona will visit him. At that time Seung gi was already enlisted in military. I won't spread rumors like people do but Yoona and Seung gi broke up a long time ago that's it. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

I love your long post 🤓 can't agree more with your observations connecting So min to Seung gi. i want more 😂😂

I remembered last year I watched accidentally a joonmin video on YouTube Accidentally because I didn't know them at that time. A video telling that they met in a drama, that they are a real couple now... But when I saw them together I felt nothing, I was "oh ok cool" But really nothing special even there was skinship between them... But with Seung gi... With Seung gi it's another story 🥰😌

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 3

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

By the way, how can you recognize an Iphone 12 mini from an Iphone12? 🧐 I know that it's Iphone 12 but that's it, I'm so bad with phones 😅 

@Kimi23 I'm not at all in fortune tellings however I'm glad to know that more and more people give interest to seugmin. But I compare seugmin's MBTI 😍😍😍 with their opposites personalities they can be an awesome couple 😌

Edited by SGxSM
8 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Kimi23 I'm not at all in fortune tellings however I'm glad to know that more and more people give interest to seugmin. But I compare seugmin's MBTI 😍😍😍 with their opposites personalities they can be an awesome couple 😌

Me too. I watch it just for fun. I’m quite surprised with the amount of views. More and more people ship these two. They’re addictive❤️

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
22 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSM

By the way, how can you recognize an Iphone 12 mini from an Iphone12? 🧐 I know that it's Iphone 12 but that's it, I'm so bad with phones 😅 

I am also bad with phones, but it seems small for me. And for the last three episodes of MITH, Seung Gi has been flaunting his new iphone. 😂😂 It could be because of sponsorship... But my shipper soul wish: because it was a gift from someone special (Somin 😂😂) - what better gift to give, right? Nowadays, you always bring cellphone wherever you go. 

spacer.png

Watched some clips from latest MITH. Seung Gi showed his skill of knitting. Guess who also loves knitting? Our dear Somin...

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, LFCouple said:

I am also bad with phones, but it seems small for me. And for the last three episodes of MITH, Seung Gi has been flaunting his new iphone. 😂😂 It could be because of sponsorship... But my shipper soul wish: because it was a gift from someone special (Somin 😂😂) - what better gift to give, right? Nowadays, you always bring cellphone wherever you go. 

spacer.png

Watched some clips from latest MITH. Seung Gi showed his skill of knitting. Guess who also loves knitting? Our dear Somin...

spacer.png

Oh my! My heart skipped! these two... are they giving us migraines? they are giving us subtle hints, but can you be more concrete...? hihi! first, the iphone 12 mini. SM got one. and someone mentioned here that SM gave iphone 12 mini too to her staff... so could it also be a gift to her SG...? because why settle for a smaller phone, he's a big man. and now this, knitting! SM knits so he knits. My shipper heart, indeed! 

• Haha 2

let's go back to when SM brought the big blueberry tree. I like the smile on SG's face here, it's like he is so happy to see her again. his smile is so sweet and eyes so soft. And this is the episode that he can't help but to stare at her often. Did he miss her? and also how sweet his tone was when he teased SM that she brought in some work for him. "Somin-na brought work for me" his voice was just so sweet. I never heard him use that tone to Na Rae, to kids yes, often and SM. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4