Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

@LsgJsmnot even with LJ?

3 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

Okay... please join me... let us make this thread move hahaha...  

How about talking how we started this shipping thing? Did you start shipping both of them or was it Seung gi first or was it Somin first for you?

Me?  It was Somin first. I have been a loyal follower/lurker  of Somin way back 2010.  But i did not ship her with anyone else except with Seung gi.  Yes, she was paired with almost all of her leading men, but i just enjoyed reading about them, that is all... its only after seeing them in Little Forest that i started noticing the undeniable chemistry between her and Seung gi...  since then, i searched for articles and posts about them until i found this forum and stayed, even just as a lurker... 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I said that the chemistry between Lsg and Jsm is undeniable because i spotted it right from the start.  The first scene started it and it grew and grew until now...  their chemistry is addictive. I just can’t get over with it... 

when their variety show ended, i felt very sad. I experienced withdrawal syndrome for a long long time... that is why i continue looking for articles and posts about them...  to heal my addiction haha. Crazy me! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, LsgJsm said:

Okay... please join me... let us make this thread move hahaha...  

How about talking how we started this shipping thing? Did you start shipping both of them or was it Seung gi first or was it Somin first for you?

Me?  It was Somin first. I have been a loyal follower/lurker  of Somin way back 2010.  But i did not ship her with anyone else except with Seung gi.  Yes, she was paired with almost all of her leading men, but i just enjoyed reading about them, that is all... its only after seeing them in Little Forest that i started noticing the undeniable chemistry between her and Seung gi...  since then, i searched for articles and posts about them until i found this forum and stayed, even just as a lurker... 

Hi @LsgJsm me after LF. But I watched some episodes of MITH, King 2 hearts and vagabond first, but i'm just a general kdrama late bloomer (pandemic born 🤣) they are the 2nd ship I really boarded myself so much (my first ever ship is binjin). I just love how they click so much at first I didnt know there will be something to discover while watching LF,  i just love the plot itself at first but as ep.1-4 rolled, i began to observed something was up with the two. And i started researching and thats when I discoverd that there's seungmin and i am hooked from then on. And up to this day a firm believer that they've got something going on

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 4

Like @Seung-Min I discovered accidentally LF on YouTube. I watched some videos of their first meeting and yoga's pose and I was immediately attracted by their chemistry 😍 I felt something very natural and unique. I decided to search this show. And I watched within 2 days 😅 I watched it like a drama, I was completely in love with this show, the cast, the children, the place and mostly in Love with seugmin couple.  I already watched it 4 times. 

Then I found out who were Lee Seung gi and Jung So min. I realized that I've already seen one drama of Seung gi "Vagabond" and So min "Because this is my first life".

Then I found out that So min had a YouTube channel so I subscribed... Since this day, I try to find more informations about them, their personality, their works, their past... 

So first I loved them together and then I began to support them individually. 

I'm convinced that they can be a mind-blowing couple. They have opposite personalities but they can learn/share a lot from each other. Hope they will be conscious about that... or that people around them help them to realize it. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 3

I started to noticed that something might be going on between the two was from Ep 4. But what really sold me out that LSG really must have like SM was the swimming scene too while in the car, then what got me thinking that Somin might feel the same was the mud play scene where she's so inseperable with LSG and that scene when LSG and SM was briefly caught by the camera looking at each other though LSG has his back from the camera was definitely for me was a sweet scene to watch, I can't see their facial expression but I can imagine the sweetness in SG's eyes. Then it really sealed the deal in the apple farm for me! I always noticed there were couple of times that they always come right after the other. I mean was it just a coincidence or because they are incharge of the kids putting them to bed? 

- they came right after the other always in their "meeting room" 

- they came right after the other when the kids are all watching LSJ cooking chicken in the cauldron, they came with brooke and grace

- d another scene i cant recall anymore. 

So to think they really did spent a lot of time off camera together, since they always right next to each other so many times 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@pokepo I enjoyed watching them in My Father is Strange.  When some fans started shipping them, I too kind of liked it but... how unfortunate that i came across some comments from solid LJ fans ( fans from way back during LJ’s idol days) who were vocal in saying they did not like Jsm for Lj.   I was so hurt for Jsm. But i understood the solid fans. It was normal for them to have preferences.  So i decided to just cool about it.  When the dating news broke out, LJ was already serving military enlistment ( am i correct?) so i took the news as a matter of fact. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@SGxSMI like your idea of shipping them and also supporting them individually.  I agree that they have opposite personalities but can learn from each other.  Opposites attract. 

What i wonder really is, some of their clips have a million views in Youtube and so many comments from fans asking for the two to have a drama or project together, but why no development in that respect until now??? 
Are producers and writers blind? Or simply dont care? 
OR,  is it a decision from both or either of the two not to have a project together in order to protect their privacy or whatever “personal” thing they have for each other? I hope you get what i mean? 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMI am trying to “re-enact”  the scenes you have mentioned in my mind hahaha.  I will have to go back again to Little Forest later to rewatch those scenes... I just can’t get enough of the two... 

Actually, the FMV of @Warm Paws has helped me a lot in coping with my addiction. When I miss the couple, I would watch the video again and again... 

Thank you @Warm Paws.  

• Like 4
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@LsgJsm

Yeah completely agree, opposites attract. They have similarities also, like the desire to learn, their curiosity, their determination, to give the best of themselves, encourage others, they like challenges... 

Yeah for sure they heard about their crazy chemistry. So min broke up officialy less than one year ago so I guess she will be more cautious with her next lover, whoever he is. 

• Like 3

I agree also with your observations. Producers, tv stations and their management most probably are aware of the impact seungmin made while doing LF. And it is really intriguing why nobody pick up the idea and turn it into reality 🤔 

well, hyubin really pushed to have another partnership with son ye jin after their movie and it happened (not knowing that hyunbin wanted to pair again with her maybe to know her better or because he likes her and want to pursue her) could it be that Seungmin is already seeing eac other that's why they avoided to be associated to each other after LF? (Just my opinion, i might be going overboard here) because it seems that both of them weirdly never mentioned each other after the show, it's like they dont exist in their life. It is so weird that there's no news about them afterwards. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
37 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

I first saw Jsm in the season 2 of Playful kiss. The youtube version. Short episodes only but were very enjoyable to watch. I then watched the main drama... alhough i did not like the story because Jsm portrayed the role of a pathetic and stupid girl  but i still finished it because by then i have already liked her after reading many articles about her and learned how nice, smart and humble she is as a person. 

@LsgJsmSame here. I only saw excerpts of Playful Kiss but not really got into it (although I find her very pretty) because of her role but being her a good actor and all, she made the drama bearable to watch. I really loved her in Came to Me and Be a Star and BTIMFL. But I never thought she’ll  melt hearts in LF. I follow other K actresses but I find SM so down to earth and soft . 
             With LSG, I get same vibes as Somin in him. And LF showcased this different side of them.Their interactions are so endearing although we know some may be partly scripted but we get to see them as just being themselves. Everytime LSG play monster, I think he’s not just playing with the kids but also with SM. I really love the part when Grace closed the door and it reopened and they just stared at each other for a few sec.😍😍😍
              spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

You're right @SGxSM, unless dispatch will do their job and hop in here and starts locating them tirelessly so by 2022 they can feature them as their new year's couple 🤣😁. Well, if SM is in a relationship now, its understandable that she will choose to be on lowkey since she just ended a relationship less than a year. I just wonder if we have a korean shipper here in our forum, it will help to know what korean fans thinks of their chemistry or this shipping them. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

@LsgJsmSame here. I only saw excerpts of Playful Kiss but not really got into it (although I find her very pretty) because of her role but being her a good actor and all, she made the drama bearable to watch. I really loved her in Came to Me and Be a Star and BTIMFL. But I never thought she’ll  melt hearts in LF. I follow other K actresses but I find SM so down to earth and soft . 
             With LSG, I get same vibes as Somin in him. And LF showcased this different side of them.Their interactions are so endearing although we know some may be partly scripted but we get to see them as just being themselves. Everytime LSG play monster, I think he’s not just playing with the kids but also with SM. I really love the part when Grace closed the door and it reopened and they just stared at each other for a few sec.😍😍😍
              spacer.png

@Kimi23 Yeaah, same with me. That time Grace closed the door SG' screamed SM's name and SM look verry happy by hear SG called his name.

I found on SM' interview I thought it was in 2017 in Life Bar. Sm' said, she really happy when someone call her name. So, no wonder when SG's do that, she laughed so hard.

@Myshipperheart_SGSM Yess, I need an observation to from K netz, what they are thinking about of this two. 

I have seen some coment on SBS youtube chanel, where they didn't put subtittle, all of viewer is among K netz, and I found really nice coment, that he said they are looking a newed couple hahaha. I just trasnlated the comment to english btw 😂

Edited by Kumayuna
  • Like 4

I am truly happy for Somin’s lunar new year’s post because she is definitely coping and gearing towards positive future. She had her fair share of relationship setbacks but this made her even stronger.

I love how SM didn’t even flinch when SJ was frank in asking why she is spitting the grape seeds and putting on the floor. She is not conscious of eating by the way 😅.

She did not allow him to intimidate her and SG was quick to notice that and even commend her for that 😁.

When SJ commented that SM is the dangerous type because she’s too ahead of herself (for being confident about getting the child psychology cert.), she immediately retaliated, “You don’t know that yet.”

spacer.png 

spacer.png

and I’m like, “Yas! that’s my girl, F.I.E.R.C.E.”, 😁 Although we all know how ‘softy’ SJ is and very thoughtful person. He is in fact the type of “father” that NR and SM will want 😅.

I am curious why LJ’s fans do not like SM for him @LsgJsm . I hope the fact that SM survived not talking to her father for 9 years did not put her in a bad light. Is it 9 years or 9 mos.? 9 years too long and I cannot imagine how bothersome it is. I cannot remember not talking to my father at all. I cannot judge her though because I am not in her shoes and I will never know how her father is like. Good thing that they are okay now. While she was blogging, her father arrived and I can sensed a ‘strict’ patriarchal vibes but I know, it will not be difficult for Seunggi to win him. He’s kind of ‘strict’ as a father also (based on NR and SM’s observation) 😅🤣 I cannot forget SG’s firm declaration to eat apple pie for breakfast no matter what. 🤣

I’ve seen SM’s blogs walking the dog and his father was smiling. I saw his father being happy also while they celebrate his or I’m not sure whose birthday it is. I think all is well now and the future son-in-law should not worry 😉

Edited by Seung-Min
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

When SJ commented that SM is the dangerous type because she’s too ahead of herself (for being confident about getting the child psychology cert.), she immediately retaliated, “You don’t know that yet.”

@Seung-MinTotally agree with you... this girl is fierce.. 😂😂

Have you seen Strong Heart episode 125-126? If not yet, I suggest to see these episodes (with Eng sub). 

Somin told about her relationship with her father, and you can see how “fierce” yet kind-hearted Somin was. She realized that she’s at fault at some parts; and she should initiate the reconciliations. She criticized her father for not allowing her became an actress, because he thought Somin was not pretty enough (like Kim Tee Hee, if I remember correctly); and she blatantly said something like, “anyone can say that I’m not pretty, but it’s hurtful to hear my own father said that, since my face just like his.” At this episode, Somin apologized and said kind words to his father and determined to “repair” her relationship with her dad - she said she’ll watch the show with her dad. 

If you have time, I suggest to watch the Strong Heart and see younger Somin. And in this episode, there were Yang Se Hyung (MITH member) and Kim Ji Suk (Monthly House male lead). 

I believe she’s ok with her dad later on. In Happy Together, I remember Lee Mido said that Somin’s father was so proud of her when attending the premiere. 

I saw another talk show “Abnormal Summit” episode 144, Somin as a guest. She told that her relationship with her dad is ok; she even had a “movie date” with her dad (just the two of them); and when the host asked her, whether it was weird; she said that she liked it very much. And true, we can see her dad in her vlogs now.

1 hour ago, Seung-Min said:

He’s kind of ‘strict’ as a father also (based on NR and SM’s observation)

I agree.. I found Seung Gi will be a strict yet loving father. Still remember how strict he was with Yihan, with how many blueberries he could eat, could not drink milk before dinner, etc... 😂😂

Edited by LFCouple
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

well, hyubin really pushed to have another partnership with son ye jin after their movie and it happened (not knowing that hyunbin wanted to pair again with her maybe to know her better or because he likes her and want to pursue her) could it be that Seungmin is already seeing eac other that's why they avoided to be associated to each other after LF? (Just my opinion, i might be going overboard here) because it seems that both of them weirdly never mentioned each other after the show, it's like they dont exist in their life. It is so weird that there's no news about them afterwards. 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMsame here. It’s just weird that they don’t mention each other after LF. SM likes to keep in touch with past coworkers like she mentioned in her ig lives that she recently talked with LMK or sending food trucks to SHK or SIG but with LSG, it’s like their non existent like you have said. I find that spacer.pngtoo fishy.. either that they are hiding something or didn’t get along well which is unlikely. I found this scene that I’m looking for in ep8 where after the swim they make sujebi when PNR and LSJ fuss about the soup you can see Seungmin playing with Yoojin(?) on the background. I think after the swim accident, they somehow showed more care for Yoojin which brought them more closer to each other. 

@LFCoupleI like that Strong heart ep  with younger SM. If only LSG didn’t  leave Strong Heart, they would have met earlier.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
13 minutes ago, LFCouple said:

@Seung-MinTotally agree with you... this girl is fierce.. 😂😂

Have you seen Strong Heart episode 125-126bbubu? If not yet, I suggest to see these episodes (with Eng sub). 

Somin told about her relationship with her father, and you can see how “fierce” yet kind-hearted Somin was. She realized that she’s at fault at some parts; and she should initiate the reconciliations. She criticized her father for not allowing her became an actress, because he thought Somin was not pretty enough (like Kim Tee Hee, if I remember correctly); and she blatantly said something like, “anyone can say that I’m not pretty, but I could not accept my own father said that, since my face just like his.” At this episode, Somin apologized and said kind words to his father and determined to “repair” her relationship with her dad - she said she’ll watch the show with her dad. 

If you have time, I suggest to watch the Strong Heart and see younger Somin. And in this episode, there were Yang Se Hyung (MITH member) and Kim Ji Suk (Monthly House male lead). 

I believe she’s ok with her dad later on. In Happy Together, I remember Lee Mido said that Somin’s father was so proud of her when attending the premiere. 

I saw another talk show “Abnormal Summit” episode 144, Somin as a guest. She told that her relationship with her dad is ok; she even had a “movie date” with her dad (just the two of them); and when the host asked her, whether it was weird; she said that she liked it very much. And true, we can see her dad in her vlogs now.

I agree.. I found Seung Gi will be a strict yet loving father. Still remember how strict he was with Yihan, with how many blueberries he could eat, could not drink milk before dinner, etc... 😂😂

and also to their LF aquired daughter Yoo Jin. You'll see that SG has a soft-strict heart if he'll have a daughter, just like everytime he will call yoo jin's attention (1) he reminded yoo jin to stop picking blueberries (2) when yoo jin was playing the flour while making sejobi (3) during their market day. And everytime he called yoo jin's attention, SM will smile/laugh. It's like a mother covering for her daughter from her husband. I love it when suddenly SG wanted to have a daughter when LSJ said he thought he said before he wanted a son. I think he saw how great to have a daughter while being around yoo jin and the other girls of LF. He actually seen his future self while doing LF, he felt how it will be to have a wife and children, and to be a husband and a father. He felt it all while SM was part of it all. I hope no matter where fate will lead them, they will always remember each other, how special people thought of them together. 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
9 minutes ago, pokepo said:

@Myshipperheart_SGSMtrue, @Kimi23well i think sg has special spot to yoojin since day 1, he pays a little bit more attention to yoojini, and yes yoojini automatically bring em closer.. ❣

@LFCouplefunny how destiny works, that they met in 2019 🥰 idk but the fortune telling kinda make me believe it was just about time..

I also noticed that behind the scene camera capture from the "LF family tree" 😊 and here we've seen that they really became close and inseperable. SG can play with other kids but he really played with SM and Yoo Jin. She's really like a glue that binds them closer. Specially in the last parts of LF, they usually take turns taking care of Yoo Jin. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
18 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said: I love it when suddenly SG wanted to have a daughter when LSJ said he thought he said before he wanted a son. I think he saw how great to have a daughter while being around yoo jin and the other girls of LF. He actually seen his future self while doing LF, he felt how it will be to have a wife and children, and to be a husband and a father. He felt it all while SM was part of it all. I hope no matter where fate will lead them, they will always remember each other, how special people thought of them together. 

This is so true @Myshipperheart_SGSM. How could SG forget LF? Although LSG is such a busy person as he experience new things everyday in his work, I hope when he starts planning for his future family, he’ll think of his experiences and memories in LF like Somin perhaps? 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

It’s just weird that they don’t mention each other after LF. SM likes to keep in touch with past coworkers like she mentioned in her ig lives that she recently talked with LMK or sending food trucks to SHK or SIG but with LSG, it’s like their non existent like you have said.

@Myshipperheart_SGSM, @Kimi23I feel the same thing. In her vlog, Somin mentioned Seo Jin, when she talked to Brooke & Grace’s dad; but none of Seung Gi. 

2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

could it be that Seungmin is already seeing eac other that's why they avoided to be associated to each other after LF? (Just my opinion, i might be going overboard here)

I wish the same thing... If yes, most likely they will keep it under wraps until they are sure and close to marriage, I guess. Since both have track records of publicly known relationship that did not work out. 

22 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I think he saw how great to have a daughter while being around yoo jin and the other girls of LF. He actually seen his future self while doing LF, he felt how it will be to have a wife and children, and to be a husband and a father. He felt it all while SM was part of it all. I hope no matter where fate will lead them, they will always remember each other, how special people thought of them together. 

In several interviews, Seung Gi repeatedly said that filming LF was so tiring. However, he also said that he wants three children for his own family. So, I guess LF helped him to imagine what kind of family he wants to have, including the wife maybe... 😍😍

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3