• Others, you can share more in thread
  3. 3. Ending of the Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol will be:

• Start with wedding, end with wedding of Jun & Rara
    • Time jump before the happy ending of Jun & Rara
    • Ambiguous ending
    • Separation ending
    • Others, you can share more in thread

This poll is closed to new votes

KBS dropped more stills - So many Runaway wedding stills and behind the scenes, which is cute :BulbaOWO::hearties:

But at the same time my feelings are a bit meh about it too since I feel like now there won't be a real Lala and Jun version of this (hence they took so many photos of this scene) :cry: Also it feels like they have nothing comforting to release for Episode 15, so they keep releasing stuff from this scene since it was the last happy moment of them both being together.

At least the behind the scenes were fun and cheerful. Someone translated them on Instagram so I popped in the link in the blog post too.

Anyway new pictures: https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/11/pictures-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol-kbs.html

v9aIeSX.png

3zWqevd.jpg

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Jun's mother may not be entirely happy with the way things are turning out as she sees how miserable Jun is, but we'll see if she plays a factor in allowing Jun to come to his senses and be where he wants to be.

Yeah, I hope so too. 

It's this last line that makes me think that there will be another, longer time jump before Jun will be able to fully stand up for himself against his father.

However, I still hate Jun for deliberately hurting LL and leaving her in the dark.

Me too, I'm expecting a bigger time jump this time round so RaRa can heal her heart and find joy in her life as time keeps moving. 

Yeah, I still hate Jun's actions because when such behaviour happens irl, it is even harder and sometimes impossible to mend it. So yeah, for the writer to use such direction in DDSSLLS that's been a healing drama for me will remain the worst thing. I haven't finish watching SKL but I did watch My Secret, Terrius and it didn't leave me with a sudden and distasteful mark. 

I am now going to go and watch more videos of BTS (the group) instead so that I can get some happy energy. Bangtan Bangan!

Haha...so that my Life Goes On :btslove:  They've been my real healing and good energy source too. Dallyeora Bangtan! 

2 hours ago, JenL said:

But at the same time my feelings are a bit meh about it too since I feel like now there won't be a real Lala and Jun version of this (hence they took so many photos of this scene) :cry: Also it feels like they have nothing comforting to release for Episode 15, so they keep releasing stuff from this scene since it was the last happy moment of them both being together.

At least the behind the scenes were fun and cheerful. Someone translated them on Instagram so I popped in the link in the blog post too.

Thanks for sharing the link! I wasn't as keen in watching the bts this week haha. Not easy to look at LJW even though I know he's doing a great job as Jun the jerk. But it's all good once I watch him and GA having fun anyway. 

Edited by eNDe
  • Like 3

I just saw the airport clip again in The Swoon YT and I can't helped but be happy with Rara after seeing Jun. I have such a soft heart!:shocked: Jun looks so pitiful and lifeless as if all the light has done dark in his life (well, after breaking up with Rara just like that):mad: Anyway, I'm a curious soul so I was wondering why the production decided to put that background music when Rara first saw Jun at the airport, it's such a heart warming and hopeful instrumental music and has been played many times whenever they were together throughout the series. I'm just wondering whether we have assume the worst about Jun and Ep. 14. Could it be that everything was a red herring, that Rara and Jun were in it together? That they were both acting for the benefit of Jun's parents or scary real threat Dad? But Jun did not tell Rara the real reason was because he bought Lala land and to save the Eunpo folks? Pardon everyone, but I'm just wondering out loud;) I am also very curious why Rara said that Lala land is filled with Jun's presence and if she can protect it all on her own. Why did she not ask "why did you leave me all alone here?" or "why did you not keep your promise to be by my side always", something along these lines. It's not the words of someone who has been betrayed by love (after that cruel break up scene). Well, we can argue that Rara is such a gentle sweetheart so she does not have the heart to hate Jun. (The entire DDSSLLS fandom is doing it for her anyway! ):cool: DDSSLLS is such a fun drama and the many plot twists have kept us on our toes. It has been breaking the standard tropes one after the other and made us laugh at our silly assumptions because of our jaded kdrama experiences so I'm just wondering why go on full classic tropes at the twilight of its run? I really hope that we'll be pleasantly surprised with Ep. 15 despite its gloomy title, that we'll get the logical answers we want from Jun, that the drama will live up to its claim- healing drama, that Jun redeems himself in the most epic way because he hurt Rara and us all in an epic way as well. Writer-nim and Wednesday, eundaphara- answer us :smile:

Edited by Unnie0110
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

@stroppyse you are amazing!! It was so nice to wake up to so many nice treats this morning!!  :wow::BulbaOWO::MewWave::hearties:

I subbed both those videos now btw!!  :CharmanderYay: I took out my videos from the last post and put them both here for ease of viewing

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Darn these BTS' for softening me up! I wondered if I was being unfair in my watching of episode 14, since when I watched it on the day, I just kept getting more and more upset. So, I just upset myself all over again by watching it again!

Having said that, HY and SK finally becoming a couple was very cute. Dr. Cha not actually being sick after the red herring about him taking so many pills was a subverted trope that I might have otherwise enjoyed.

Hahaha, you're brave Stroppyse :hug: Or maybe it was the magic of the BTS clips...I am always charmed by them!

I saw The Swoon release a clip of Jun and Lala at the airport and just watching that short clip pierced my heart and made it bleed....could not bring myself to do the whole episode 14 again :lettalKWA: 

Totally get why you did rewatch though.... Having looooved the first 13 episodes, it's hard to believe you could dislike episode 14 so much!! Yes, I felt bad that HY and SK's love was overshadowed by Jun and Lala's sadness. As for Dr Cha's illness, I wish they had put that somewhere earlier? It felt like they wasted a lot of time doing those scenes when it was kind of clear by now that Dr Cha was just depressed...but here's hoping it's not the opposite and Jun is ill. :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Given that Jun was drugged to keep him from meeting LL, and then he went to visit his father at the hospital, Jun has clearly struck some deal with his father to protect La La and his friends at Eun Pyo. Jun's mother may not be entirely happy with the way things are turning out as she sees how miserable Jun is, but we'll see if she plays a factor in allowing Jun to come to his senses and be where he wants to be.

Yep, hoping his mum will think of his happiness. They are showing her reactions a lot...and I think after humanising her from her ridiculous persona at the start of the series, I feel like that would be a good direction to take with her character....but who knows till Wednesday?? :MewHi: 

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

When LL says the line "The time I spent together with you, that was me." , this echos back to a previous conversation between LL and Jun where she talks about how she had played the piano for 20 years and so she wanted to find herself, and Jun had said that in her memories of the piano, that there were memories of LL's self as well. LL had taken a lot of comfort from that, and now she is echoing the words back except Jun has become what's important for her rather than the piano.!

Oh, this line just makes me feel so saddddddd :letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ: It does feel like she's lost a part of herself so deeply by losing Jun. That part of her naive and believing-in-the-good-everyone nature :PiplupCry:

The other 2 separations she was ok because they still loved each other and even though there was time apart, she could distract herself, whether she was confused or lonely. This one has been heartbreaking. It's not only Lala, but all the fans who have been feeling uncomfortable all week trying to make out this unusual turn of events. :PikachuFacePalm:

8 hours ago, eNDe said:

Thanks for sharing the link! I wasn't as keen in watching the bts this week haha. Not easy to look at LJW even though I know he's doing a great job as Jun the jerk. But it's all good once I watch him and GA having fun anyway. 

Hahaha, poor LJW! It's hard when they share the same face. But he's such a sweetheart....I mean he fixed GA's hair :wow::laugh:

Also when you look at the actors, they have such a very natural, laughter-filled chemistry together. 

JvUgx1Z.gif

3 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

I just saw the airport clip again in The Swoon YT and I can't helped but be happy with Rara after seeing Jun. I have such a soft heart! Jun looks so pitiful and lifeless as if all the light has done dark in his life (well, after breaking up with Rara just like that)

Haha, I know...I am weak and I can't totally hate him despite his jerky actions last episode because he was so lovely for the whole series until that point....well, trying to be open minded so I'm going to trust in Grandpa's words unless proven otherwise that Jun is a decent person and there's some sort of explanation for this. :idk:

3 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

Could it be that everything was a red herring, that Rara and Jun were in it together? That they were both acting for the benefit of Jun's parents or scary real threat Dad? But Jun did not tell Rara the real reason was because he bought Lala land and to save the Eunpo folks? 

Hmmmm, doubt it unless there's more information? I feel like there's too much backstory that his parents wouldn't know, so it wouldn't make sense. But we'll see - like you, I want to be pleasantly surprised. They better have a creative way of fixing this! :pandascared:

5 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Jun share cookies so Twinkles won't mad anymore 

LOL. I saw his cookie post. I would still accept a cookie from LJW :laugh:

• Like 2

Not sure if those those new pictures make me nervous or hopeful! It's probably going to be the scene before they break up properly :psweatduck::thinking:

Hahaha all the nerves! It's just made me go watch some of the past Go Ara + Lee Jae Wook BTS videos to see them being puppies and not worry about their character's fate :BulbaOWO: I don't think I ever saw some of the piano ones....have you guys seen this one before? It's the BTS from when the piano arrives. And looking this again, I only just realised how strange Jun's expression looked! Someone on Twitter was saying that from the episode, Jun stepped outside when Lala got a text from DDSLLS, so that's their argument for Jun being DDSSLLS.

More importantly though, I only just realised Lala's instagram is Byeolgram...haha unless instagram in their world is called Byeolgram (pictured below!) Maybe it's time to rewatch some of the earlier episodes seeing as I've recovered from some of the pain with BTS :laugh:

rtk9I1z.jpg

09FarYN.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Finally I have a time to read all of your posts thoroughly:PikaSwag:..and I feel so much better now..as if all my frustration because of ep 14 vent out trough your words. And everytime I read different perspectives, insightful thought I can't help but nod in agreement. Thank you all..i try to distract myself from overly thinking the reasons of Jun behaviour but fail hard. :psweatduck:

I think that make me so frustrated about ep14 is that this wonderful drama had turn from rom-com to melodrama with all predictable tropes (maybe because I always pleasantly surprised by it twist and turn almost trough 13 episodes). And of course Jun unexplainable behaviour feel so out of his character. He's not Jun that we know all this times:letalQQ:.

And all clues that feel lead us to two possible reason behind his actions (like @Unnie0110 and @JenL explain) 

- there's a deal with his parents about Lala Land. (But Jun still looks happy and okay when he went to Eunpo, he bought rings for her, even after he met GY he still happily looking at the ring and miss her too. I don't think Jun will make a deal without clear agreement with his parents. He must know that break up with Rara will be first thing his parents want)

- Jun is seriously ill.

(This drama has Daddy Long Legs movie vibe that we can't ignore this possibility and of course Jun nosebleed. Not to mention that Dr.Cha is introduced as Daddy Long legs character to Rara on their promotional video, his drugs case and people that ask him is he terminally ill from ep.1. it all turned out to be red herring. So now Jun is the Daddy Long legs in form of Dodosolsollalasol and maybe he's sick. I try to see this Dr.Cha being red herring as a sign that this drama won't go on same path with the movie)

- Since Ji Hoon is most precious person to Jun before Rara, i try to find any possibility that Jun actions related to Ji Hoon. But I can't find any. Jun already overcome his pain of losing Ji Hoon, and he decide to pick up his dream again (major in Math and not medicine like his parents want). 

I hope it's not to late to rant about GY. I apologize in advance if anyone here don't want to hear about her anymore:duckpout:.but I need to vent out about this. I am sorry

I love how every characters I this drama help and contribute to the story so it could flow naturally without yo much forced coincidences.

Like Bang Jung Nam that somehow unknowingly reveal Jun secret to Dr. CHa and thanks to him Jun know about the wedding. Or Dr.Cha ex-wife, she lead Kim Si A so she finally come to Rara and that's how Rara know about Jun and Kim Ji Hoon.

But GY. Who's this girl coming out of nowhere?

I'll understand if she's really close friend of Jun and Ji Hoon or if she's Jun childhood friend, but she's just ex schoolmate that happened had crush to Jun. :GengarPout:

Did she even there when Ji Hoon passed away? Why didn't she console him at that time? If she already went abroad when Ji Hoon accident occurred, shouldn't she at least say something to show her sympathy about it to Jun cause she know they're best friend? But she's talking about Jun viral video and about going to math school. 

And she didn't look that interested to Jun either. Is she just 'there' to explain Jun obsession over math (Jun bring his math book on his runaway, want to see Mimi do the factorization, etc) and that majoring in math is Jun dream (together with Ji Hoon) once he told Rara?. If that the case , I think it will be more meaningful if he meet Ji Hoon sister Kim Si A. Judging from they way she's talking about Jun when Rara ask about Jun, she cherish him too as his brother best friend. So Jun at least know that even his family not blame him for Ji Hoon accident.

And the scenes that bother me most of Ep.14: Jun passed out after drink coffee given by GY.

- why did she do that? Is Jun parents ask for her help?

- if so, why? To stop him meet Rara that day? 

Jun change overnight after those specific  scenes. 

This what make me curious :

- Jun didn't contact Rara after that. He must know that Rara wait for him. Is he unconscious for days? 

- even after days he didn't contact Rara yet he spent his time with GY, not to mention that Jun shouId be angry to GY for drug him, but he didn't seem angry to her.

- we know that Jun stage his date with GY through photos taken by Mr.Chu but I wonder if he know that Hayoung is the one that send Mr.Chu, did Jun purposely ask Mr.Chu to take their fake dating pictures? If he did, will Mr.Chu told Rara about this? I want Rara at least trying to find the reasons behind Jun action.

Yes, we know that Jun has his own reasons and I think we all agree that Jun deliberately hurt Rara is so wrong. 

On 11/20/2020 at 8:46 PM, eNDe said:

Also, did anyone of you just want to shut that girl up or kick her ass when she called out "Jun-ah..." before RaRa could. Oh no you don't! That was my last straw of my patience. I was throwing all the beautiful score sheets from this show at that moment. 

Yes, and she pretends not to see Rara standing there is just:pandarage2: . But what annoy me most about GY is that she seems know Jun situation (and what happened after she drug Jun) better than Rara and us.:pandaroar:

On 11/21/2020 at 10:52 PM, JenL said:

Good news via fans guessing...looks like Jun might be able to give Lala the ring. Fans are speculating that this picture from Go Ara's Instagram has a ring similar to the one Jun bought. Go Ara is also posing here as if to show off the ring...and she makes a video where she waves very obviously with the ring,...I'll put the ring comparison photo below :lenny:

Some IG user also said that LJW post pics wearing necklace with a ring as pendant. They speculate that's Jun ring but looking at LJW outfit it doesn't looks like Jun style but i am not sure about it too :pandathink:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHppn4BnrUa/?igshid=gus1knynhdh5

On 11/21/2020 at 10:52 PM, JenL said:

Not a full translation, but at least a brief summary of the radio show that you posted above that someone else wrote and I put the pictures together in one collected post. You might have read the summary already, but if not hope it helps!

https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/11/instagram-update-interview-kbs-coolfm.html

Awww..thank you @JenL..I hope you don't mind if I come often to your blog:heart:

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

I just saw the airport clip again in The Swoon YT and I can't helped but be happy with Rara after seeing Jun. I have such a soft heart!:shocked: Jun looks so pitiful and lifeless as if all the light has done dark in his life (well, after breaking up with Rara just like that)

I don't even have heart to watch this short clips. I stop it right before GY come to the scene. 

I want to scold Jun everytime remember Rara crying after break up and yes this airport scene. When Jun pass her by as if they're stranger i feel heartbroken too, but if I remember how Jun sobbing alone in his room(even it's all his own choice) and like you said "Jun looks so pitiful and lifeless as if all the light has done dark in his life" I become soft and feel sorry for him too.

23 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

Could it be that everything was a red herring, that Rara and Jun were in it together? That they were both acting for the benefit of Jun's parents or scary real threat Dad?

I hope this is the case..it will be great if this all just dream haha

actually I know nothing anymore hahaha, I can't think for another reason that make sense:idk:

6 hours ago, JenL said:

ahhhhhh, new stills....but I can't tell if this is a good thing or bad thing???? :thinking::lettalKWA::idk:

Looks like it'll mirror their first meeting as they were also drinking in this cafe

Waaa I feel all anxious when I see this pictures.

Is this happen after the long time jump? Or is this before they separate again for a long time? 

I hope this is before the long time jump. Rara deserve proper explanation from Jun. If she decides to wait for him, at least she doesn't have to do that in uncertainty and curiosity about why Jun did what he did.

19 hours ago, JenL said:

@stroppyse you are amazing!! It was so nice to wake up to so many nice treats this morning

Thank you @stroppyse and @JenL for sub this clip..and of course I have to thank Mimi too :eeeee:

2 hours ago, JenL said:

I don't think I ever saw some of the piano ones....have you guys seen this one before? It's the BTS from when the piano arrives. And looking this again, I only just realised how strange Jun's expression looked! Someone on Twitter was saying that from the episode, Jun stepped outside when Lala got a text from DDSLLS, so that's their argument for Jun being DDSSLLS.

Yes, this is BTS on Naver and not released on Monster Union YT channel..

https://instagram.com/yxxninixx?igshid=tcrlbn1zm4ov

You can check the other BTS by Naver here

Haha, this particular scene also the one that convince me that Jun is the real Twinkle.

Thank you for sharing the stills:hearties:

I feel both anxious and excited for Ep.15. 

I am curious how the story and all secrets will be unfold and how writer-nim will fix damages done on Ep.14. 

Our heart broken for Rara on Ep.14, Will our heart be broken for Jun this time?

I wish I could say "I knew I could trust you, writer-nim" while watching Ep.15

On side note I am sad that this I the last week of this drama:letalQQ:

Edited by Just_Me
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

I feel both anxious and excited for Ep.15. 

I am curious how the story and all secrets will be unfold and how writer-nim will fix damages done on Ep.14. 

Our heart broken for Rara on Ep.14, Will our heart be broken for Jun this time?

On side note I am sad that this I the last week of this drama

Me too @Just_Me! I am so curious and excited on how the drama will explain all the craziness that we've seen last week. And you are right up until before Jun rode that ex-classmate's car, he was still the Jun that we all know. I have never been this affected by a drama since the shipping wars of Reply 1994 and 1988! :shocked: Boy, that was intense and stressful! Anyway, It is really sad that the drama is ending this week because I can surely watch a hundred plus episodes of Rara, Jun, Mimi and the rest of the Eunpo gang:love:

• Like 2

The swoon post about fashionista Mimi :hearties:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH9SsV0J8is/?igshid=1pnb5do2c2yum

Mimi even now has her own page on asianwiki

https://asianwiki.com/Byul_(pomeranian)

:eeeee:

9 minutes ago, Unnie0110 said:

Anyway, It is really sad that the drama is ending this week because I can surely watch a hundred plus episodes of Rara, Jun, Mimi and the rest of the Eunpo gang

Yeesssss...will miss them all...:letalQQ:

Edited by Just_Me
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm hoping for good ending episodes as well. Depending on how the episodes are, I will either miss this drama like crazy and immediately start re-watching, or I will be really, really grumpy for awhile and not watch any dramas (other than Tales of the Nine-Tailed which is the other current drama I'm watching) for a long time.

If this drama ever has sad ending I think I will never watch rom-com K-drama again..:cry:

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm hoping for good ending episodes as well. Depending on how the episodes are, I will either miss this drama like crazy and immediately start re-watching, or I will be really, really grumpy for awhile and not watch any dramas (other than Tales of the Nine-Tailed which is the other current drama I'm watching) for a long time.

I can completely relate @stroppyse :cry: if DDSSLLS will have an open ending or will fail in their logic for the past episode then it will really make me sad and will refrain from watching still airing kdramas for a long time. Drama gods, save usssssss:niu:

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

If this drama ever has sad ending I think I will never watch rom-com K-drama again..:cry:

I don't think it will have a sad ending. It's a rom-com, and it has never been indicated that the OTP is anyone other than LL and Jun.

However, I want a good explanation for the pain and angst we're being subject to now. It's insufficient for the drama just to have LL and Jun together again at the end. That's only a part of it. What's drawn me to this drama thus far is the charming story and that it has maintained a consistent logic of its own, even if a bit weird and wacky at times. So, I want a good explanation, one that makes me at least sympathetic to Jun's actions rather than wanting to hit him over the head with a shovel for being an idiot. Cartoon-style, of course, since I don't advocate real violence on anyone.

• Like 3

On a lighter note, I think KBS did not expect the magnitude of the reaction of the people on Ep. 14, it's so funny because they have been on pins and needles for several days now, releasing one clip to another and stills to somehow appease the viewers and make sure that we'll all watch Ep. 15. Maybe it was the magic of Rara that made people so sympathetic to her pain because people literally cried with her and felt her pain or Jun was so perfect in every way that we all were as shocked as Rara when he broke up with her (Jun! you promised you wouldn't let go? so what's this???) :mad:   I think KBS will give us more stills or clips, tom as if we have not been all on the edge the past days and I swear if there will be a delay in the broadcast tom because of soccer or whatever (like what happened in one episode) KBS be better prepared for a mob! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Feeling pretty tired and out of sorts today, so won't type heaps and will come back to everyone's comments tomorrow.

But pretty sure it'll be a happy ending given KBS just released this article: (Probably to soothe fans)

http://mylovekbs.kbs.co.kr/index.html?source=mylovekbs&sname=mylovekbs&stype=magazine&contents_id=70000000394031

To quote, translated:

"The drama’s production team commented, “Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon will have a heartwarming reunion in a special place. Please look forward to finding out the truth about their secrets as well as the twists in their romance that has yet to end"

Good to know, but I'm hoping there'll be a good way of getting to this conclusion that makes sense for Jun and the story. Also hoping this happy reunion is not rushed (ie. just the last moments of episode 16). Also hoping it'll be very happy. Not just ambiguous staring at each other....They owe us for the pain :laugh:

And KBS just dropped more beach stills/ Man bok and wife stills on all their socials.

Hahaha, just how long did they have to pose like this for?? (Not that I mind :lol:)

RHhofXj.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, JenL said:

Feeling pretty tired and out of sorts today, so won't type heaps and will come back to everyone's comments tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon!

11 hours ago, JenL said:

Good to know, but I'm hoping there'll be a good way of getting to this conclusion that makes sense for Jun and the story. Also hoping this happy reunion is not rushed (ie. just the last moments of episode 16). Also hoping it'll be very happy. Not just ambiguous staring at each other....They owe us for the pain 

Exactly! It's not enough for this drama just to get the OTP back together. Our standards are much, much higher than that; made so by first 13 episodes.  And, yes, they owe us for the pain!

11 hours ago, JenL said:

And KBS just dropped more beach stills/ Man bok and wife stills on all their socials.

Hahaha, just how long did they have to pose like this for?? (Not that I mind :lol:)

Well, who really knows how many takes they had to do as well for each of these scenes?

15 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

On a lighter note, I think KBS did not expect the magnitude of the reaction of the people on Ep. 14, it's so funny because they have been on pins and needles for several days now, releasing one clip to another and stills to somehow appease the viewers and make sure that we'll all watch Ep. 15.

Oh, we'll be watching... but no guarantees it won't get really ugly if they don't make us happy.

Is it just me, or is anyone else a tad nervous about episode 15?

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, Unnie0110 said:

@Just_Me, there's also a ring on Jun's finger! :wow: KBS is working hard to keep us guessing and anticipating until tonight's broadcast. Rara and Jun, please give us a plausible and logical explanation so we can all be at peace and happy with your engagement rings:cool:

They're probably tired of getting hate comments and negative energy directed at them. :laugh:

Yes, plausible and logical explanation would be good. And, I think those are the couple rings that Jun had bought earlier? My apologies, but someone had noted in a previous post that it seemed as if Jun had managed to get LL's ring to her after all. Sorry, no time right now to go look for that post. Anyway, it seems as if that may be right.

• Like 2