3. 3. Ending of the Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol will be:

• Start with wedding, end with wedding of Jun & Rara
    • Time jump before the happy ending of Jun & Rara
    • Ambiguous ending
    • Separation ending
    • Others, you can share more in thread

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, eNDe said:

I've been waiting for this relationship of hers with the secretary to have a proper closure and I'm glad it turns out well for both of them. 

Even though Rara not going to get her wealth back, but I am happy knowing Secretary Moon is a really good person. Rara grow up surrounded by very nice people. Her dad, her piano teacher and Secretary Moon. She doesn't have a mom figure but she never lack of sincere love and affection. Totally different with Jun. That's way they handle their pain and sadness in different way too. Something like while Rara are alot, Jun starved himself. But it's seems Jun has learned from Rara positivity, because he handle their break up better.

2 hours ago, eNDe said:

Also great to watch the two actors on-screen together knowing GA's debut drama Sharp was with the same actor, played her strict teacher in it. Haha. They had so many funny scenes together.  

They on Miss Hammurabi too. :wow: . And Ara got reunion with the actress play Jun mom and her piano teacher. They're on You're All Surrounded. 

2 hours ago, eNDe said:

Jun's voiceover meant when he said that he was so happy at the time and wished that was their happy ending.

It bothering me too. This and the convo between Bang Jung Nam and Dr. CHa ex-wife. When she say that Jun-Rara runaway bride scenes is like one on movie that has sad ending. I hope that's not indicate anything:duckpout:

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I had always thought that DDSSLLS was a combination of Jun and Grandpa, and I'm still holding onto that, at least until I've seen the episode with the reveal.

I am with you. The writer love to left clues here and there and I couldn't find anything yet, that may connect Rara and Grandpa from before (but maybe Sunja landlord actually related to Rara somehow?:heiboi:)

I thought that if Grandpa use Twinkle name to send the piano, then it could means :

1. Grandpa know about Twinkle because most Eunpo folk around Rara know about it, so Grandpa simply use his name.

2. Grandpa know the real Twinkle.

Jun doesn't look so surprised when Rara told him that Grandpa is the piano sender. I think Jun already know this right after piano came that's way he suggests Rara to open piano academy. Remember back then Jun is always suspicious of anything because he's on runaway, but he didn't seems too bother by the fact stranger know Rara whereabout. 

Also on episode 2, on the day Rara came to Eunpo. It's shown 3 people are get ready to go (maybe to allude that they're get ready to meet up with Rara).

1. Dr.Cha that get ready to work (now we know that he's not Dodosolsollalasol).

2. Mysterious man with watch that revealed to be the Stalker (he may know that Rara come to Eunpo by stalk her Byulgram)

3. Jun that dressed up nicely and talk to Grandpa on phone and looks nervous even after gulp down the water. 

So maybe actually Jun went to meet her but then they got accident. 

Also I find some comments on YT that actually writer left us biggest clue on Episode 3 scenes:  Rara who got lost while trying to come back to Jun house, gazing on stars thinking about her Dad but then the Star turn out to be Jun with his bike. The scenes with OST loved by @eNDe

:heiboi:

7 hours ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

I feel like the dramas been doing a good job of subverting tropes, such as evil secretary actually not being evil.

Yes, the writer love it. So i still hope the preview just misleading us. But to think

about it we never get the worst angst moments between Jun and Rara, so maybe this is the time?:letalQQ: 

all I can think is that this girl will make Rara realize how much Jun mean to her, and if she will fight for him or let him go? Since she know Grandpa story I hope she will make wise decision. 

And this is RomCom right?! I don't think this genre will have sad ending. Like @stroppyse said

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Anyway, I know that this drama is going to have a satisfying happy ending, it's just a matter of how they get there.

I'll hold on this.

Edited by Just_Me
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, JenL said:

so I'm going to say I don't think it's an imagination @Just_Me....but I think it mirrors Manbok's noble idiocy and separation in his love story :pandasadspoon:.

I watch the preview again and I think you're right:letalQQ:..sorry @eNDe ..:jinbtscry:maybe it's not imagination.

Since Rara know Grandpa story I hope she will make another choice so they won't end up like Grandpa and Grandma that separated for 2 years even though they meet again.

1 hour ago, JenL said:

He's probably done something to protect Lala or help her out and he can't get out of it. And maybe this will create a bigger time jump where Jun finally becomes a graduated adult and can free himself from his parents and look for Lala. Probably the piano will bring them back together. :pandasad:

This is the only possiblity now. If this is the case, then maybe Pleasure of Love will be their reunion piece like before. 

I don't like that this new girl looked down on Rara( she must know about Rara from Jun Mom) and the way she talk to Rara. I hope Rara will show her confident side, but Rara never want to hurt people so maybe She just won't say anything. In this situation, I do really think that Hayoung need to meet this new girl:GengarCool:

I wish Grandpa will wake up soon. I want  to see him live happily with all Eunpo folk and I want him to be Jun-Rara wedding officiant:BulbaOWO:

• Like 3

Thanks for posting this @Just_Me. A translation of the scene.

Girl: So, you must be the kind of person who comes to a man’s door.
LL: Nothing has happened to Jun, has it?
Girl: Why? Do you want something to have happened to him?
LL: If nothing has happened to him, then that’s fine. (walks away)
Girl: Unnie! (LL turns back) Why don’t you stop now and break up with Jun. 
LL: I don’t want to.

Go La La! I love it that LL is going to fight for Jun, at least in this preview scene. Hopefully, LL will stop Jun from any stupidity, noble or otherwise.

• Like 3

Also I find some comments on YT that actually writer left us biggest clue on Episode 3 scenes:  Rara who got lost while trying to come back to Jun house, gazing on stars thinking about her Dad but then the Star turn out to be Jun with his bike. The scenes with OST loved by @eNDe

:heiboi:

IKR! I keep thinking about this scene too for possibility that Jun is DDSSLLS even if I don't have all the clearest evidence since other characters could give us wrong impression as Dr Cha mentioned...but if I go by the song lyrics, it points to Jun. Haha. Just my thought. 

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

LL: I don’t want to.

Go La La! I love it that LL is going to fight for Jun, at least in this preview scene. Hopefully, LL will stop Jun from any stupidity, noble or otherwise.

Yeah! And she answered just like Jun usually does! Love it! haha. 

3 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Since Rara know Grandpa story I hope she will make another choice

I think it was important for her to listen to Grandpa's story and like you, I hope she learns from it. She may seem too simple or nice that someone like Jun's mum or that girl could possible push her away but I'd like to see her quirkiness to resolve matters in a better way. 

@Just_Me @stroppyse Thanks for posting and translating! This scene itself is awesome to remember in case tonight's episode gonna end unresolved on that part. :btsjinok:

Edited by eNDe
  • Like 3

Still dying at work today. So intense...but then I saw these and was like WHAT IS GOING ONNNNNN??? 

:letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ:

Be back to cry with y'all after the work day finishes!

Article from Naver (article in Korean)

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20201119130848196?f=m

ZxCc77j.jpg

wIvtAEz.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

10 minutes ago, JenL said:

Still dying at work today. So intense...but then I saw these and was like WHAT IS GOING ONNNNNN??? 

What's this?!!?! What happened?!?! Is he going to abroad? :shocked::cry::cry:

Did Jun really make an agreement with his mom to save Lala Land? :jinbtscry:

Just don't make this pictures as last scenes for tonight episodes :yoongibtspls:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2

I hope it's just red herring because if Jun would go that path of saving Lala land by going through all these cliches then he does not deserve Rara. How can he hurt a ball of pure sunshine like Rara?! Why make her cry and suffer? why??? I think it's out of character for Jun to just suddenly abandon all reason, break the heart of the love of his life and follow his parents' wishes. He's the "no" man, we all know he's capable of moving heaven and hell to be with Rara. If at all, all these cliche tropes will happen in Ep. 14, and we all know they'll end up together in Ep 16, I hope Rara gives him such a hard time in Ep. 15-16! hahaha So please Junahhhh, wake up! :mad: All these stills and promotional videos are giving me a headache. :wow2:  May the kdrama gods hear us and bring in the light and fluffy that we all need, DDSSLLS, don't fail me now.:niu:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Just_Me said:

Did Jun really make an agreement with his mom to save Lala Land?

That is definitely not it. Dr. Cha is buying the building from Grandpa's son, so it's not about La La Land. Also, I don't think Jun would hurt LL over material stuff like that. But, I can't think of what it might be.

It's some threat serious enough, though, that Jun would willingly hurt LL and himself over it. There was so much pain in Jun's eyes as he walked away from LL in the preview.

So, episode 13 by itself was actually fine. Loads of cuteness and warmth, including the exuberant hug by HY and SK before they both became self-conscious about it. Not to mention, so much BROMANCE! Dr. Cha and Min Su (formerly known by me as the thug, but thought I should bother to know his name since he's become one of the Eun Pyo clan), Dr. Cha and Jun, Seung Ki and Jun. I also loved Secretary Moon's closure with him becoming an actor as he had always wanted. ROFL  And, it was sweet that he gives LL some spending money, promising her to give her more when he became more successful. The whole issue of the Grandpa's son wanting to sell the building that La La Land, the new wedding business and Jin Hair Salon is in was also resolved by Dr. Cha deciding to buy the building.

Really, it was enjoyable episode until that final bit where the witch who wants to be Jun's gf shows up, and then that awful preview. :cry:

The writer had better have something good to put us through that much angst in what's been such a lovely, enjoyable drama so far.

But I'm glad I was able to enjoy episode 13, including the interplay between LL and Jun. I'm dreading tomorrow's episode, and wondering if I should save that episode for next week to watch quickly before settling in to enjoy episodes 15 and 16 which should be more satisfying than angsty episode 14.

@JenL, no offense, but I HATE the stills that you posted.

:letalQQ::PiplupCry::pandasad:

• Like 2

Finally done with work so I can chat here and type up my episode 13 notes! Replies first today!

14 hours ago, stroppyse said:

The start of the episode is sooo cute! Though I'm regretting starting the episode since I have to stop mid-way until after work.

Just read @JenL's preview spoiler. Noooooooo! :cry: After the sweet start to the episode, that's going to hurt even worse.

Hahaha I love your level of dedication to start the episode before work!  :laugh:

Sorry for the sad spoilers!! I was so sad yesterday before I went to sleep. I think it took me awhile because I was trying to think about what noble idiocy deal Jun struck with his parents.

14 hours ago, eNDe said:

@JenL @stroppyse I'm sooo annoyed about this...this is so typical to try make us pissed, even more so because it's way way too late in the story! I mean...they're written to have a deep understanding of each other after what they went through and this scenario come along? This is even worse than the initial confusing wedding scene in my view. I wish I didn't watch the preview now or stopped watching when that girl appeared at the end. I hope it gets clarified by end of episode 14 because if it's gonna carry over to next week...it'll be the hardest wait everrr....:680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:

I'm annoyed too! This is one of my hated tropes - noble idiocy with a third party involved, especially if third party is a bitchy girl, as this one looks to be (nothing against the actual actress/idol - I'm sure she's nice, but they did pick someone with a haughty look and have shaped her character to be that way). I can survive when it's a misunderstanding with a reasonably nice person...but if the third party is a bully...I just want to hurt them :KittyGun::KittyGun::KittyGun: 

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Yes. I want it cleared up by the end of tomorrow's episode, so that we can settle into enjoying the rest of LL and Jun's romance for finale week.  Please.

Me toooo!! Please don't hurt us DDSSLLS writers. But they do love their red herrings and twists in this series. So hopefully the foreshadowing of Jun's words where he thought they'd be happy then at the beach. And Dr Cha's Ex wife's words about them looking like a sad ending...don't actually mean that!!! :lettalKWA: :NoHalCat:

12 hours ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

I feel like the dramas been doing a good job of subverting tropes, such as evil secretary actually not being evil. So I’m really really hoping the drama isn’t going down that noble idiocy route with Jun and the new girl. I know for sure he doesn’t like the girl and is obviously doing something for the “benefit” of LL, but I really wish the drama would also twist this for us. If it’s exactly what the preview is showing us, I feel like this is the first major misstep the drama has taken. Hope this all gets resolved by ep 14. 

Thanks @Mapleoaks5 for talking reason into my sad little mind! You are right - they have been playing with the tropes and refreshing things and it's been pretty hard to guess some of the things that have happened so far, so hopefully there will be some twist to change this. I do agree if they do exactly as they show, I'm going to feel a little meh about the direction - they've done so well till now, so I'm hoping it picks up again :letalQQ:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JenL said:

Thanks @Mapleoaks5 for talking reason into my sad little mind! You are right - they have been playing with the tropes and refreshing things and it's been pretty hard to guess some of the things that have happened so far, so hopefully there will be some twist to change this. I do agree if they do exactly as they show, I'm going to feel a little meh about the direction - they've done so well till now, so I'm hoping it picks up again

Yes, they definitely like their red herrings, and they even set it up a long time ahead. i remember when the Ajummas were talking about how Secretary Moon could be a bad man, and it cut to the scene of Secretary Moon laughing evilly while on a yacht. And, it's only now we find out that he was acting in a drama! LOL

Still, LL's tearful face and Jun's pained face in the preview... I can't twist my head around it. I want to think it's a dream sequence or something, but it didn't feel like it. And, Jun holding that other girl's hand and walking right past LL! I felt like slapping some sense into him after I slap their hands apart. And, no, I don't believe in violence against people, but I'm starting to think a little hyperbolic violence against drama characters is not a bad thing.

I'm both anticipating and dreading tomorrow's episode.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It's just that if the production feels that having this week's episodes end on a down note of some kind would make for a bigger draw for the finale next week, I can see it ending tomorrow's episodes on a serious cliffhanger of some kind which won't resolve until next week.

If that's the case, they had better give us something tomorrow. Maybe HY and SK finally getting together and being adorable?

Btw, I was surprised that the thug has become Dr. Cha's roommate and that he's acting more like a wife in terms of food and nagging. LOL Unexpected and fun.

I hope it's a happy ending with minimal pain getting there :pandasad: Haaha, I have a weak heart when it comes to watching cruelty and I'm not prepared to see Jun go cold fish on Lala even if it's to protect her from something :scaredpanda2: 

HY and SK are cute...I think the TWD ajummas will need to prepare for their lives as in-laws :laugh:

Hahaha, I have to say I did really like the Dr Cha scenes this week. It was like an episode where Dr Cha made friends. :heart:

8 hours ago, eNDe said:

Exactly, the reveal of the secretary was done so fun, with warmth and true to the writer's ways that we've come to love for this show. That RaRa still had someone from her past, who knew her and her father well, that really cares for her. I've been waiting for this relationship of hers with the secretary to have a proper closure and I'm glad it turns out well for both of them. Also great to watch the two actors on-screen together knowing GA's debut drama Sharp was with the same actor, played her strict teacher in it. Haha. They had so many funny scenes together.  

I liked that the secretary was not evil! That was a nice twist and good that he was actually telling Lala to hide herself to save her from harassment...but I wish the part coming into how they met again made a little more sense? Like I felt like perhaps the Secretary's storyline could have been tied back to something else in the central story line...it felt a bit abrupt that the aunties would suddenly remember she had a secretary and tell her to go look for him :thinking: Maybe I'm just not as convinced about the storyline because the Secretary actor played a sexist boss in 18 Again which I'm still in the middle of finishing and so I can't trust him :laugh:

8 hours ago, eNDe said:

I try to get some clues from GA's ig posts for this drama from the wardrobe and hairstyle changes eg. which outfit hasn't been shown yet and the setting. Sometimes I feel like she badly wants to give us clues for upcoming episodes. Haha. Other casts like LJW doesn't update much! 

Hahaha, me toooo. I study her posts often hoping for clues. I do remember the piano teacher post btw. I feel like that could be a clue. At the moment, I'm starting to feel like DDSSLLS could be someone not currently in the story much eg. piano teacher or someone central to the story. Jun has been acting suspicious every time DDSSLS is mentioned. But then because I feel like it's obvious he seems suspicious, it makes me second guess myself and think it's not him because it's too obvious! :psweatduck:

8 hours ago, eNDe said:

Also maybe because the beautiful beach scene of RaRa and Jun at the beginning hasn't sunk in for me and had me pondering of what Jun's voiceover meant when he said that he was so happy at the time and wished that was their happy ending. I haven't rewatch that part so it made me question if he meant what's to come after is exactly what's gonna happen with that girl.

It was a cute scene, but yeah the foreshadowing made me think unfortunately more towards the dreaded future events rather than concentrate on the cuteness :letalQQ:

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I don't think we're done with the twists in this drama.

Haha still 3 episodes...anything is possible with this drama :pandascared:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Just realize that Jun wear his glasses in this airport pic. Will Rara finally remember him and their very first meeting? 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Rara grow up surrounded by very nice people. Her dad, her piano teacher and Secretary Moon. She doesn't have a mom figure but she never lack of sincere love and affection. Totally different with Jun. That's way they handle their pain and sadness in different way too. Something like while Rara are alot, Jun starved himself. But it's seems Jun has learned from Rara positivity, because he handle their break up better.

Yes I do think Lala was lucky in that everyone loved and cared for her. They doted on her rather than forced her to be someone she was not. Hahaha actually I was going to say Jun has definitely been learning from Lala...he even now has weird reasoning like saying his dream is to be a loan shark :laugh:just because he never wants her to leave him (why are you leaving her Jun whyyyy??? :letalQQ:)

I am with you. The writer love to left clues here and there and I couldn't find anything yet, that may connect Rara and Grandpa from before (but maybe Sunja landlord actually related to Rara somehow?:heiboi:)

Yes, I've been wondering if they were her long post grandparents or something like that. It would somehow make sense if they thought they found her and didn't know how to contact her so they made up DDSSLLS or something like that....:fam:

Jun doesn't look so surprised when Rara told him that Grandpa is the piano sender. I think Jun already know this right after piano came that's way he suggests Rara to open piano academy. Remember back then Jun is always suspicious of anything because he's on runaway, but he didn't seems too bother by the fact stranger know Rara whereabout. 

Also on episode 2, on the day Rara came to Eunpo. It's shown 3 people are get ready to go (maybe to allude that they're get ready to meet up with Rara).

1. Dr.Cha that get ready to work (now we know that he's not Dodosolsollalasol).

2. Mysterious man with watch that revealed to be the Stalker (he may know that Rara come to Eunpo by stalk her Byulgram)

3. Jun that dressed up nicely and talk to Grandpa on phone and looks nervous even after gulp down the water. 

So maybe actually Jun went to meet her but then they got accident. 

Yes, this is also true. Jun didn't seem weirded out that a piano came to his place. I'm wondering if the showing of the main characters was a red herring or clue though. Hard to tell :thinking:

This is the only possiblity now. If this is the case, then maybe Pleasure of Love will be their reunion piece like before. 

If they have to separate and be reunited by piano, this is the song it'll have to be. It was the declaration of his love :heart:

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Thanks for translations!!! :heart::hearties: Yes....GO LALA!!! I love that she's not going to be intimidated. She's not going to be a mean person (which I love) and it looks like she won't let a mean person get to her either. But what will get to her is Jun :PiplupCry: I hope she still believes he loves her. He looks so sad in this coming episode, so it's hard to believe he wants to do any of what he's doing.

2 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Just don't make this pictures as last scenes for tonight episodes 

Hahaha....nooooooo....don't even joke about it. I cannot. deal. :lettalKWA::Rip:

1 hour ago, Unnie0110 said:

He's the "no" man, we all know he's capable of moving heaven and hell to be with Rara. If at all, all these cliche tropes will happen in Ep. 14, and we all know they'll end up together in Ep 16, I hope Rara gives him such a hard time in Ep. 15-16! hahaha So please Junahhhh, wake up!  All these stills and promotional videos are giving me a headache.   May the kdrama gods hear us and bring in the light and fluffy that we all need, DDSSLLS, don't fail me now.

I love your description of Jun! Yep, that's why I'm so curious...what could have scared him so much into submission??? :pandascared:

Hahaha, but yes, hopefully Lala smacks him a few if he does succeed with noble idiocy :pandaheadstomp:

I will also get on my knees and pray to the Kdrama gods with you :mood:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Btw, I just read this article, but not going to translate it since it doesn't have any actual new info or insight. It just talks about how there is a lot of curiosity being generated among viewers as to how Jun who had been so in love with LL and had even come to an understanding with her could treat LL so coldly while he went on a date with the other girl and even been at the airport with the other girl while LL cries.

Ugh. I hate this. I haven't watched it, but I hate it already.

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

But I'm glad I was able to enjoy episode 13, including the interplay between LL and Jun. I'm dreading tomorrow's episode, and wondering if I should save that episode for next week to watch quickly before settling in to enjoy episodes 15 and 16 which should be more satisfying than angsty episode 14.

@JenL, no offense, but I HATE the stills that you posted.

Hahaha, no offence taken! I also hate those stills!! It's killing me not knowing what's in store!! KBS have been awfully quiet today but they just posted those same stills above just now. I'm dying here :pandarage2:

I didn't mind episode 13, but I think because it was the knowing that "a girl will pop up" feeling that made me feel anxious the whole way through. Also because it was the first episode of so much separation between Lala and Jun, and more of the focus on the side characters, that it did feel a tiny bit filler-y. Don't get me wrong, I loooove the side characters and in this drama I care for them so much!! Also it warmed my heart to see Dr Cha and the Thug get so centrally involved in the warm community life of Eunpo....but I kind of wished there was a way of keeping the story more connected to Jun and Lala at the same time. :MewHi:

49 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Still, LL's tearful face and Jun's pained face in the preview... I can't twist my head around it. I want to think it's a dream sequence or something, but it didn't feel like it. 

I know...I was too shocked the first time to see it. But my viewing of the trailer again made me realise actually Jun is in a lot of pain. One thing I really like though is Jun has cried as much as Lala in this drama. Which is a nice change since in the old dramas, it was like the heroine crying like at least 10/16 episodes because of the male lead. :pandasad: I would rather less crying though and just being together though

55 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

And, Jun holding that other girl's hand and walking right past LL! I felt like slapping some sense into him after I slap their hands apart. And, no, I don't believe in violence against people, but I'm starting to think a little hyperbolic violence against drama characters is not a bad thing.

Hahaha, I don't believe in guns either...but emoji guns towards anyone who tries to break up Jun and Lala 

:KittyGun::KittyGun::KittyGun::KittyGun::KittyGun:

34 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Just realize that Jun wear his glasses in this airport pic. Will Rara finally remember him and their very first meeting? 

Ahhh, maybe she will remember! Those Go Ara pics in the sailor's uniform haven't happened yet!!

19 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Btw, I just read this article, but not going to translate it since it doesn't have any actual new info or insight. It just talks about how there is a lot of curiosity being generated among viewers as to how Jun who had been so in love with LL and had even come to an understanding with her could go on a date with the other girl and even been at the airport with the other girl while LL cries.

Ugh. I hate this. I haven't watched it, but I hate it already.

Thanks for the summary! Of course there's curiosity, but everyone is dying on the inside :KittyMummy:

I also hate it!! It's going to be high angst tonight :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020:

• Like 2

Looks like he might have worn the same outfit entirely in past? Not sure if it's true. Some fans theories on Twitter is that this scene happened in the past. Or that it's Lala's imagination of Jun's past with girl.

(Though the breakup will be in the present)

C6RYiOq.jpg

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Just_Me said:
Find this on Twitter..it seems Una Furtiva Lagrima is title of Episode 14? Reading this give me some hope 

Interesting. Seems like it'll show the past of how they actually met? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Looks like he might have worn the same outfit entirely in past? Not sure if it's true. Some fans theories on Twitter is that this scene happened in the past. Or that it's Lala's imagination of Jun's past with girl.

(Though the breakup will be in the present)

It's make sense cause looks like Jun used to wear glasses all the time, so maybe it's just happens Rara is at airport too maybe too welcome someone cause she brought flowers. If that's the case then wow.. they crossed paths so many time before.

Looks like same jacket but different hoodie colour? Black when he's with Rara and white with the girl.

Kinda hope there is twist that the girl is actually Jun cousin or close relative, but still prepare for the worst:duckpout:

Edited by Just_Me
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, JenL said:

Looks like he might have worn the same outfit entirely in past? Not sure if it's true. Some fans theories on Twitter is that this scene happened in the past.

Come to think of it, in the past, RaRa also had straight hair so the theory it could be a past scene is possible plus his outfit.

The only reason I could think she was there would be seeing off her piano teacher who was moving to Germany or if at the present, she is welcoming her piano teacher visiting her and recalled the past. So it depends on whether the stills are true to what we see. 

• Like 2

Episode 13

-Yay, well everyone figure out at least one twist in the story which was the wedding business! :lol:

-In the memory looking back at how Dr Cha and Lala got roped into doing the fake wedding, it was quite funny to see how much shade English-speaking ajumma gives to the other ajummas coz her kid got into medical school...haha, explains why her kid does not hang out with SK and HY

-Also laughed a lot when SK and HY were begging Dr Cha with their puppy dog eyes and creepy shoulder pats :laugh:

-Ahhh, lots of HY and SK moments this episode which was sweet. They're so comfortable with each other that they know how to do all the couple poses without feeling the least bit uncomfortable. Meant to be, those two!! :wow::MewGiggle::hearties:

-I loved how everyone freaked out at the wedding except grandpa who yelled out "Be Happy you two!!" I think he sees in Jun what he felt himself in his own love life - a love that will never die. :heart:

-Yayyyyy, Jun is an adult now and the first sign was that he could drive and he bought back Juju, which was sweet. Of course he wouldn't let Lala be without something precious to her once he found out what she'd done.

-The beach scenes were adorable! I kind of wish we'd seen Jun and Lala's full conversation about why she was having a fake wedding, but I get the feeling Jun could never get angry at her, so it wouldn't have been a burst of jealousy or anything like that. Heh, it was cute that he told her he was "taller" now and how could she resist that :pandablush: I wish I could have enjoyed it properly, but then Jun's voice was foreshadowing scary break up words...

-Since Dr Cha is not DDSSLLS, and Grandpa is the one who bought the piano, DDSSLLS still remains a mystery. A part of me feels like it's Jun because he acts funny every time DDSSLLS is mentioned and he is young, so good with social media. Also, he could have wanted to meet Lala again...the easiest way is to 'stalk' (harmlessly) someone on instagram....but I also feel the clues are too obvious and it could be someone on the side that we haven't noticed like her piano teacher :SquirtleSquadCool:

-The thug this episode was so funny. He fits right in in Eunpo. Love how he's actively pursuing the hairdresser and he's looking after Dr Cha (Wow can he cook!! Once again I got so hungry watching that scene) . Also laughed a lot when he said this was the meaning of him being good with knives :laugh:Really like how neighbouring and small village-community this show is.

-There were 2 conversations I loved in that episode - The first was obviously Jun and Lala's conversation about her being in debt to him again to ease his sense of security. I found it intense that Jun said Lala hadn't let him call or visit (probably to ease his mother's worries), so no wonder he wanted her to stay in debt to him. But they've always used the debt as a metaphor for their feelings, so it was quite cute to see that again :heart:

-The second conversation was Jun and Dr cha actually being friends. I love that there's no actual competition over Lala. I think Dr cha seems to realise it wasn't just Lala that healed him, but the whole of Eunpo, including Jun. Jun can probably relate to his feelings as he also felt dead inside before moving to Eunpo. I love that Dr Cha is refreshed and amused by Jun and Lala :love: And he could joke with Jun so easily and even reach out awkwardly, but warmly to give him a hug/ backpat :BulbaOWO:

-Not going to lie though, there was a sense when I got to the end of the episode where I felt it was a bit filler. I think this was the first episode where Jun and Lala had less screen time (because before they also played the story of grandpa's love life). And I really really love the other characters as well, but just felt some of the stories being told were not so well weaved together? Or maybe they were setting the grounds for a new twist? Eg. the suggestion to visit Secretary Moon felt random. 

-Epilogue was super cute by the way!! I love that Jun stole the teacup because he sees himself as Lala's future husband....BUT what is this angst next episode?? :letalQQ: Hope it's just a quick tease and flips unexpectedly as it tends to do in this series!!

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

10 hours ago, Just_Me said:

They on Miss Hammurabi too. :wow: . And Ara got reunion with the actress play Jun mom and her piano teacher. They're on You're All Surrounded. 

Yeah, I love seeing these reunions here in DDSSLLS! Just recently I rewatched You're All Surrounded in between waiting for new DDSSLLS episode. Thinking of watching Haechi next, great storyline and I love her character there together with the chemistry she had with all the characters. To think she was portraying Yeoji who is more of a tomboy and now the girly RaRa. 

38 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

It's make sense cause looks like Jun used to wear glasses all the time, so maybe it's just happens Rara is at airport too maybe too welcome someone cause she brought flowers.

Yeap my same thought, could be wrong but I like this idea haha. 

• Like 2

Hmm a few more thoughts though...

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

That is definitely not it. Dr. Cha is buying the building from Grandpa's son, so it's not about La La Land. Also, I don't think Jun would hurt LL over material stuff like that. But, I can't think of what it might be.

It's some threat serious enough, though, that Jun would willingly hurt LL and himself over it. There was so much pain in Jun's eyes as he walked away from LL in the preview.

-But someone did point out to me that Dr Cha doesn't have much money left from his divorce since he technically left everything behind. So it's possible he might not be able to afford a whole building...so still possible that Jun struck a deal with the devil (his parents) for money in exchange for a clean break from Lala :pandascared:

-Since this series has a lot of twists and turns I am hoping Secretary Moon actually is good. I mean HY called him an angel and scoffed at her mother's love of dramas. But you never know with this series when you speak too definitively.

LOL love that everyone's reactions are the same. Korean viewers: 

Dvpg4pY.jpg

s9LZWQO.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1