3. 3. Ending of the Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol will be:

• Start with wedding, end with wedding of Jun & Rara
    • Time jump before the happy ending of Jun & Rara
    • Ambiguous ending
    • Separation ending
    • Others, you can share more in thread

This poll is closed to new votes

Pretty much every picture of Go Ara in a Wedding gown from DDSSLLS :heart: 

https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/11/instagram-updates-pretty-much-every-pic.html

Haha, Go Ara must have so much fun because she seems to release lots of 10 photos every time there's a wedding shoot

Included some by crew members and the new stills by KBS today....haha, they released a few including some with her past "grooms"...They better release one with her real groom one day though :laugh:

SdNmJMq.jpg

bbpbma7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

15 hours ago, eNDe said:

I feel like this show has different sets of content I could compartmentalise, rewatch and enjoy over and over again when it's over besides the main story - there's Grandpa's love story, every characters's scenes (even Mimi and the thug), all the piano scenes, listening to the OST (both pop and classical) on my Spotify, even the interviews and bts. And each time I rewatch it, I feel like there's another detail to look into yet still enjoy the episodes. 

Hahaha, Yep, this is totally what's happened to me I think. I keep grouping things I'd like to see together - certain storylines or pictures or characters :lol: I'm glad you're doing it too and I'm not the only obsessed one here :heiboi:

15 hours ago, eNDe said:

So I'm glad her chemistry with LJW is evident in DDSSLLS the way I felt like they had such good company of actors and crew filming which I'm also glad for LJW for his first lead role. They carry the show well as leads here that the rest of actors/characters were able to shine as well. 

So true! I think they cast and crew looked like they had fun filming together and you could feel the energy. I'm also super glad this was LJW's first leading role. It's such a fun drama...and they really made good use of his youth! :laugh:

4 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Twinkles, (LJW and GA refer the fans of Dodosolsollalasol drama as Twinkles)

:wow:

This web provide translated lyrics for all released Dodosol OST

https://popgasa.com/category/do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol-ost/

Hahaha, I love it. We're Twinkles :wow2::fam: Thanks for the translated lyrics! A whole new layer of meaning :)

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

3 hours ago, JenL said:

Pretty much every picture of Go Ara in a Wedding gown from DDSSLLS :heart: 

https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/11/instagram-updates-pretty-much-every-pic.html

Haha, Go Ara must have so much fun because she seems to release lots of 10 photos every time there's a wedding shoot

Included some by crew members and the new stills by KBS today....haha, they released a few including some with her past "grooms"...They better release one with her real groom one day though :laugh:

I love the beach photos GA shared, the background is too beautiful not to share aplenty. I share the same sentiment about wedding endings but there is an exception for this drama haha. Also gotta let LJW in on the fun of dressing up too right, surely his fans would want that and no better plot than this drama is serving. 

@JenL Thanks for compiling Mimi's costumes too, never have I ever get excited, happy and laugh from such a character in kdrama when it's not even a person yet it's this little living being called Mimi. She deserves an award too. 

Speaking of awards, anyone knows when or what category of awards would DDSSLLS possibly be nominated? I've never follow Korean award shows. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

I guess I know now, why they included grandpa old romance story. With the breakup for Jun & Lala on the card, I guess they will meet again someday like the grandpa & grandma in front of some music store? 

I think what I love about this drama is how the neighbour, Dr. Cha always so supportive to Rara. And I guess the setting in slow & small village where everyone not rushing is what I always dreamt of too nowadays. 

Tbh, ep 9,10 was kind of a bit draggy, glad I managed to continue ep 11. 

Btw, haha not bad I answered correctly no 1,2 poll.. But I have feeling no 3 will be wrong...

• Like 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I'm thinking that maybe I'll have to follow Byul's instagram as well! So cute!

I actually prefer bigger outdoor dogs, but there is something so sassy about MiMi's attitude and her expressions are definitely precious!

Yessss, follow, follow....it's worth it for the cuteness! My dog is a bit like Mimi though, so I'm bias about fluffy little dogs :laugh::heart:Mimi does have great expressions and makes such a cute TV dog.

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Go Ara definitely misses her. Her comment in the final insta that you posted said "Miss you(heart) I'll go later to see Byul (heart)" Sweet.

Awwww, I hope she really does go to visit Mimi! :wow:

Btw @stroppyse I started subbing the video you translated and then realised I had a different one on my Youtube! (I get so confused because half the videos are blocked where I am so I'm forever confused at what I've seen or not!) Are there any interesting differences between that other video and this one...any additional bloopers or do they say anything different that is cute? I think this video is focused on...the kiss only :wow2::laugh:

3 hours ago, eNDe said:

I love the beach photos GA shared, the background is too beautiful not to share aplenty. I share the same sentiment about wedding endings but there is an exception for this drama haha. Also gotta let LJW in on the fun of dressing up too right, surely his fans would want that and no better plot than this drama is serving. 

@JenL Thanks for compiling Mimi's costumes too, never have I ever get excited, happy and laugh from such a character in kdrama when it's not even a person yet it's this little living being called Mimi. She deserves an award too. 

Speaking of awards, anyone knows when or what category of awards would DDSSLLS possibly be nominated? I've never follow Korean award shows. 

Hahaha, yes, please let LJW dress up too!! :BulbaOWO: I just think we need to come full circle...also what drama lets the second lead have a wedding with the female lead, but not the first lead???

Yes Mimi is so adorable! I love her with all my heart :hearties: She totally deserves an award since she's so obedient and is so expressive for a screen animal!

Probably romantic comedy? I'm not sure how strong the chances are though since this year had strong competition with very popular things like Crash Landing and It's ok to be not ok. But I hope this drama gets recognised in some way, at least in ratings or something.

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I guess I know now, why they included grandpa old romance story. With the breakup for Jun & Lala on the card, I guess they will meet again someday like the grandpa & grandma in front of some music store? 

I think what I love about this drama is how the neighbour, Dr. Cha always so supportive to Rara. And I guess the setting in slow & small village where everyone not rushing is what I always dreamt of too nowadays. 

Tbh, ep 9,10 was kind of a bit draggy, glad I managed to continue ep 11. 

Btw, haha not bad I answered correctly no 1,2 poll.. But I have feeling no 3 will be wrong...

Haha, I love the romance of grandpa's story played by Lala and Jun. It's just too cute! I'm thinking the music will reunite them too!

The community is just so precious on this show. I like the feel of everyone working together :wow:

Haha, I haven't felt a drag in this drama at all so far! Mainly because I think if this drama is not cute, it's funny or there's clues to look out for in terms of future twists. But maybe we just have different tastes....like I was really bored with Search episode 1 even though I'm a chicken...I can't believe you made it to episode 10!!

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, JenL said:

Btw @stroppyse I started subbing the video you translated and then realised I had a different one on my Youtube! (I get so confused because half the videos are blocked where I am so I'm forever confused at what I've seen or not!) Are there any interesting differences between that other video and this one...any additional bloopers or do they say anything different that is cute? I think this video is focused on...the kiss only 

This video is definitely focused on the kiss scene only! It goes through SJ and MB's lines, plus only a few additional comments by the actors. The first at 1:29 after the PD says cut when I think GA wonders if it's childish , with LJW responding that no, it was a cute finish. The second at 3:14 again after the PD says cut that GA says that she thought it had been an NG and LJW agrees that he thought so, too. They had both been expecting a "cut" instead of the noise. There isn't much to sub, but if you want to, I can send you more accurate comment translations later on?

I didn't realize how many takes of the kiss scene that they did! The cable car kiss scene was done in 1 take if I remember that BTS correctly. Anyway, these kisses are way hotter! Not to mention MB caressing SJ's face as he's kissing her. Definitely a much more adult kiss.

Btw, one of the small details I like about LJW's portrayal of MB is how he deepens his voice since the Grandpa's voice is pretty deep.

5 hours ago, eNDe said:

Depends on the award show. However, I would think that GA and LJW would be nominated for Best Couple, at least for the KBS Awards. Plus, maybe Excellence Awards for Actor/Actress in a Miniseries. As much as we are enjoying it, I'm not sure if it's strong enough/popular enough for a Top Excellence Award. However, there are also popularity awards in addition to Best Couple, so who knows.

The station award shows are usually at the end of the year, though there are others that are usually held early the following year.

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

We're going to get the reveal of who DDSSLLS is this week, so then we'll know who got no. 1 right.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 11/16/2020 at 3:52 PM, Unnie0110 said:

That's not included on scenes that aired..

Here longer version

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHq2ruppvAS/?igshid=o765tcd8b43d

Jaewook fans are sure the fastest:wow:

Edited by stroppyse
Please remove images, videos from your quotes. Thank you.
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

I think KBS is trying to kill us this morning :heart::hearties::wow::PikaRIP:

There's a few more, but I chucked them on my blog: 

LCLemme.jpg

ofKimEq.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

8 minutes ago, JenL said:

I think KBS is trying to kill us this morning 

There's a few more, but I chucked them on my blog: 

I love your collection:BulbaOWO::wow::wow: thank you so much much much...:taebtsthanks:

Ara in wedding dresses is so pretty

I wonder if there will be another kiss attempt by Jun and maybe Rara won't dodge it again this time since Jun already an adult or in Rara style : "grow more"?:heiboi:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Dodosol Solarasol' Go Ara x Lee Jaewook who ran out of the wedding hall'Romantic Beach Kiss' 1 second ago

Sports Chosun = Reporter Lee Yoo-na
Input 2020.11.17 09:25
2RV364TGH6LSTJLGUI6RPDNEEA.jpg

[Sports Chosun Yoo Na reporter]'Dodosol Solarasol' Goa-ra and Lee Jae-wook confirm the unchanging heart of heart.

On the 17th, KBS 2TV's Wednesday and Thursday drama'Dodosol Solarasol' (director Minkyung Kim, play Oh Jiyoung, production Monster Union) captured the scene of the escape of love (?) between Gurara (Go Ara) and Sun Woojun (Lee Jaewook). The happy moment of the two who fled from the wedding hall further stimulates curiosity about the mysterious wedding. Here, a romantic beach kiss is also captured one second before, raising the excitement index.

Gurara and Seon Woo-jun had a tearful reunion a month after the forced separation. However, Gura expressed regret by declaring'Hey for a moment' for Sun Woo-jun, who is having an important time. Furthermore, Gurara, who was worried that a brief breakup would become'eternal well-being', was confused as she was caught holding a mysterious wedding with Cha Eun-seok (played by Kim Joo-heon) six months later. As Sun Woo-jun, who ran after hearing the news, grabs Gura-ra's hand and leaves the wedding hall, their curiosity is amplified in their dynamic youth movement.

In the meantime, the photos released contain the happy moments of Gura-ra and Sun Woo-jun who jumped out of the wedding hall. At the mysterious wedding hall, Seon Woo-jun took his bride, Gura-ra, to a quiet beach. Gura looks at Seon Woo-jun with a fluttering look, and Seon Woo-jun also puts Gura in her eyes with an infinitely friendly expression. The two, who have had a breakup for a while for the future, still smile with love even after a long reunion.

In the following photos, the appearance of Gura-Ra and Sun Woo-jun's romantic kiss one second before is thrilling. After spending six months in their respective seats, the two face each other tightly in their eyes, amplifying the excitement. The appearance of the two who do not care about weddings raises curiosity even in the hidden reversal of the'mysterious wedding', and further expects the unpredictable'La Rajun' romance.

The production crew of'Dodosol Solarasol' said, "Gurara and Seon Woo-jun, who reunited with the mysterious wedding virtue (?), spend their time alone and confirm their unchanging mind. What is the hidden twist in the wedding that made the two more solid? , Please look forward to the romance of those who cannot be vigilant until the end.

Meanwhile, the 13th episode of'Dodosol Solarasol' will be broadcast on KBS 2TV at 9:30 pm on the 18th (Wed).

Translated by Google

source https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/11/17/4NROEZHA62A5VCMZ3LYSNFC5XY/

• Like 4

Ahhh, it's done!!  :wow:  Once again, Thanks so much for the translations @stroppyse!! I've subbed the video if anyone wants to watch the translations with video. Also collected all the bits and pieces of pictures and videos belonging to the Man Bok and wife storyline here:

https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/11/pictures-go-ara-and-lee-jae-wook-play.html :hearties:

21 hours ago, stroppyse said:

This video is definitely focused on the kiss scene only! It goes through SJ and MB's lines, plus only a few additional comments by the actors. The first at 1:29 after the PD says cut when I think GA wonders if it's childish , with LJW responding that no, it was a cute finish. The second at 3:14 again after the PD says cut that GA says that she thought it had been an NG and LJW agrees that he thought so, too. They had both been expecting a "cut" instead of the noise. There isn't much to sub, but if you want to, I can send you more accurate comment translations later on?

Thanks for clarifying! Haha, I wasn't sure if I was just seeing  cut version of the video, but it looked more detailed, so figured it must be different. Hahaha I'm glad they decided to release it. Thanks for the offer too! I'd be happy to sub if you have time to do the translations since it sounds short-ish and overlaps a little with other things...but no pressure or anything! Only if you have time :heart:

14 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Jaewook fans are sure the fastest:wow:

Hahaha, I know right! I'm also impressed by how thoroughly they stalk all the crew members and anyone who takes a picture with LJW :laugh:

13 hours ago, Just_Me said:

I love your collection...thank you so much much much...

Ara in wedding dresses is so pretty

I wonder if there will be another kiss attempt by Jun and maybe Rara won't dodge it again this time since Jun already an adult or in Rara style : "grow more"?:heiboi:

Thanks :BulbaOWO: I liked having all her wedding photos in one "album" post :MewGiggle:

Hahaha...if he tries again and is of age, I don't think she'll be able to resist tbh :lol:

13 hours ago, Tofu said:

Ahhh! All these photos and video clips. 

I wonder if LaLa is going to get the opportunity to wear a third wedding dress towards the end of the drama? 

I have to say KBS has been so very good to fans for this show! I'm not very familiar with Korean stations, but I have heard some stations are not as good at promoting. I'm glad this one is doing so well that I've seen at least several jokes about KBS trying to kill their fans with all of the goodies released today XD 

I feel like that would be the dream :heart: I think there's something nice about bookend-ing the series between a failed wedding and a real wedding.

12 hours ago, Just_Me said:

myKBS yt channel seems share compilation of Manbok-Sungja scenes 

Too bad I can't watch it..but here's the link..

https://youtu.be/k0A2lvh4HEI

Wish I could see this too! Definitely blocked for me...hopefully they release on Instagram!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Wish I could see this too! Definitely blocked for me...hopefully they release on Instagram!

Blocked for me, too! Wonder if it's because Netflix has the broadcasting rights? Though, surely additional promo clips on YT would be good for getting viewers more interested in the drama?

Anyway, thanks for subbing the video, I'll do the other video later today since I just saw your post now.

One more day until the new episode drops!

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, JenL said:

I have to say KBS has been so very good to fans for this show! I'm not very familiar with Korean stations, but I have heard some stations are not as good at promoting. I'm glad this one is doing so well that I've seen at least several jokes about KBS trying to kill their fans with all of the goodies released today XD 

I feel like that would be the dream :heart: I think there's something nice about bookend-ing the series between a failed wedding and a real wedding.

They have been promoting and releasing things more than usual! I'm really glad because I love seeing all of these clips and photos. LJW fans are amazing, I can't believe they stalk all the staff members for content. Haha! Although, I will continue to support it if it means getting more LJW content. :smug:

The video is blocked for me too. What is it, I want to see too?! :pandasad:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

Here's another video to get us through the day;)

Awwww...thank you @Unnie0110..:wow:

This just so lovely..

Did Jun ask Rara if he grow taller already? :laugh:

10 hours ago, JenL said:

Ahhh, it's done!!  :wow:  Once again, Thanks so much for the translations @stroppyse!! I've subbed the video if anyone wants to watch the translations with video. Also collected all the bits and pieces of pictures and videos belonging to the Man Bok and wife storyline here:

https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/11/pictures-go-ara-and-lee-jae-wook-play.html 

Thank you so much to both of you who spare your precious time for this:heart::taebtsthanks:

Edited by stroppyse
Please remove images, videos from your quotes. Thank you.
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Looking at Jun pic with Rara, then watch Manbok on BTS and Jun on beach clips. I just realize that LJW eyebrows make him 10x more handsome and charismatic:pandahappyspoon:

But,is there anyone here that miss Jun with his shorts? No? Just me? Hahaha okay..I guess we will never see him in short again since he's grown up now..:MewGiggle:

Sorry for saying all of this:duckpout: please don't :KittyBan: me ( I love this emojis:pandablush:)

Edited by Just_Me
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

@Unnie0110 Thank youuuuuu. Oh this scene looks so cute. Can't wait! :BulbaOWO::heart: 

I was having an annoying morning, but then I saw this and now I'm all sparkles (twinkles?) again!!:hearties:

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Anyway, thanks for subbing the video, I'll do the other video later today since I just saw your post now.

One more day until the new episode drops!

Thank youuuu so much :heart::CharmanderYay::love:

Yesss!! So ready for a new episode :wow: but also a little sad it's getting closer to the end :letalQQ:

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

They have been promoting and releasing things more than usual! I'm really glad because I love seeing all of these clips and photos. LJW fans are amazing, I can't believe they stalk all the staff members for content. Haha! Although, I will continue to support it if it means getting more LJW content. 

Hahaha, I support their social media stalking wholeheartedly :laugh: I think he's pretty careful himself anyway. The crew members have to drip feed us the behind the scenes

28 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Did Jun ask Rara if he grow taller already? 

Thank you so much to both of you who spare your precious time for this

Still looks 187 to me :laugh: But hopefully over the threshold now :wow2:

No worries! Glad you like the content :CharmanderYay:

8 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Looking at Jun pic with Rara, then watch Manbok on BTS and Jun on beach clips. I just realize that LJW eyebrows make him 10x more handsome and charismatic

But,is there anyone here that miss Jun with his shorts? No? Just me? Hahaha okay..I guess we will never see him in short again since he's grown up now..

Hahaha, he does have intense eyes! He's quite expressive...and the eyebrows help with that :wow::lol:

Hahaha, no more shorts :laugh:I think Jun's fashion sense has gotten better!! Btw SK's jacket that Jun borrowed...might possibly be LJW's own jacket? I saw somewhere that he had worn the same one in a behind the scenes clip for Extraordinary You. He was wearing over his own jacket over his character's costume in that clip because he was cold.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

8 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Looking at Jun pic with Rara, then watch Manbok on BTS and Jun on beach clips. I just realize that LJW eyebrows make him 10x more handsome and charismatic:pandahappyspoon:

OMG YESSSSSS! LJW with bolder eyebrows makes him so much more charismatic. :wow:

7 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, I support their social media stalking wholeheartedly :laugh: I think he's pretty careful himself anyway. The crew members have to drip feed us the behind the scenes

I started following a few LJW accounts on Twitter because daily doses of LJW is good for you during this pandemic. :yoongibtscheer:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1