• Start with wedding, end with wedding of Jun & Rara
    • Time jump before the happy ending of Jun & Rara
    • Ambiguous ending
    • Separation ending
    • Others, you can share more in thread

This poll is closed to new votes

I will try to register and vote them too. 🤣

3 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

I also preordered the DVD of the making of DoDoSol. Someone in the Daum Cafe asked of there was english subs, the admin said theres none. Its ok though for me! I just want to see them being cute around each other! 😁 really hoping it reaches the number of orders for it to be made 🤞🤞🤞

Hahaha. It does not really matter, someone might sub it in the future. 😅

I am excited to see how they interact with each other off cam. 😅

• Like 2

Help please.... i cant seen to register... it always says error 

"An error occured during registration process. Please try again. (Maximum file size exceeded)

5 hours ago, purplefin said:

I will try to register and vote them too. 🤣

Hahaha. It does not really matter, someone might sub it in the future. 😅

I am excited to see how they interact with each other off cam. 😅

Done with registration! Better register early becuase it takes 7 days for the admin to approve our registration

So true!!! Someone with a good heart will translate it for everybody 😉

• Like 2

Yayyyy, subbed! Soft subs, so you need to turn on CC on Youtube to read them. I also included the Thai, which I ran through a few translators :)

I'm going out for dinner, so I'll reply to everyone when I'm back. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

14 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Hi @JenL @twinkler0415 @purplefin i login to KBS just now which mean my registration is approved. Maybe you can try it too. I already vote and hope not make any mistake because the pop up is all in Hangul:psweatduck:

@Just_Me How did you get around the Korean phone number bit?? I'm not sure what number to put since I don't have one!

@Just_Me The pop up kept telling me my number was incorrect when I put down a number. So in the end, I found a Korean number and used it (I doubt they will message or check up on the numbers because of volume/privacy). I think my vote got through because the last pop up I got was this...

i8W21zo.jpg

Which I think is a "Thank you for voting" according to my image translator....haha, @stroppyse is this a thank you for voting message? I hope my image translator was right, but I have no idea, really :idk::laugh:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Help please.... i cant seen to register... it always says error 

"An error occured during registration process. Please try again. (Maximum file size exceeded)

Done with registration! Better register early becuase it takes 7 days for the admin to approve our registration

So true!!! Someone with a good heart will translate it for everybody 😉

I think I've voted properly. I'll write a guide tomorrow or make a video teach people how to vote if they're interested :MewHi:

Let me know where you're stuck and I can try to help :)

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

So funny to read all the struggles to register! hahaha...just got back from work so I'm doing mine soon tonight and will see how my turn to struggle.  

21 hours ago, JenL said:

I think I've voted properly. I'll write a guide tomorrow or make a video teach people how to vote if they're interested :MewHi:

Let me know where you're stuck and I can try to help :)

Yes please!! We all gotta do our part in voting! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
39 minutes ago, purplefin said:

How long does kbs take to email if your registration is approved? I haven't received an email yet. 😱

@purplefin They won't email you - @Just_Me and I didn't get a confirmation email either.

Just try logging in and if it works, you've been approved :heiboi:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, JenL said:

@eNDe and anyone who wants help voting...

I made this video and there's links in the comments to help with the voting process

@JenL Thank you so much for the voting guide on your blog! It's so neatly done and easy to follow. I really appreciate it! Making guides ain't always fun and rainbows. 

I'm still awaiting for approval after successfully registering an account but at least while waiting, I'm more confident to vote once being approved! :hearties: 

Btw, have anyone ever watch the awards show live? I've never follow drama awards and never bother to vote either until DDSSLLS came about. haha. 

Edited by eNDe
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
8 hours ago, purplefin said:

I did log in but it says my registration is pending approval. 🤔

By the way, Thank you for your message.  😊

I registered at Thursday and could log in then vote at Friday..so maybe you can vote today..

9 hours ago, eNDe said:

Btw, have anyone ever watch the awards show live? I've never follow drama awards and never bother to vote either until DDSSLLS came about. haha. 

Haha same here, I never thought that I would ever vote for some awards nominations.  I just watch last year MBC drama awards but not live show and skip to the part of Ye Ji Won and Park Se Wan receive award. :laugh:

• Like 4

Hello! Just want to say thank you for all the tips on how to vote for the KBS Drama awards. I was able to vote today and my votes are locked in already;) I'm just glad that I am able to do my share for the drama that we all love;)

Again, kamsahamnida:smile:

P.S.

I usually watch the KBS Drama awards live every Dec. 31 because we  have KBS world at home and we usually love KBS dramas. I think they are a bit late though of announcing who will be the hosts for this year. I hope its LJW and GAR;) :love:

Edited by Unnie0110
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Hello @twinkler0415;) it's usually very easy to find the KBS live stream. They usually do live stream in their official YT channel as well. I hope you'll be able to watch it too on that day;) I'm glad you were able to vote as well. I went through hoops to vote for them! (my Chrome is not translating the page so I had to try several times for several days). It is also my first time voting for a drama awards for a kdrama, I can't be bothered before but for DDSSLLS I just had too:cool:  I'm also baffled why! hahaha

Actually, I was anticipating to watch DDSSLLS on KBS World but to my disappointment, it was not part of its broadcast;( maybe because of Netflix, that's why, it was only shown in KBS Korea and Netflix for world wide audience.

Edited by Unnie0110
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Haha same here, I never thought that I would ever vote for some awards nominations.  I just watch last year MBC drama awards but not live show and skip to the part of Ye Ji Won and Park Se Wan receive award. 

16 hours ago, eNDe said:

Hahaha, I'm the same! I don't think I've bothered voting for actors at Korean award shows before and I've been watching dramas for aaaages....but now here I am teaching others to do it :laugh: The power of Lala and Jun/ Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook is strong :CharmanderYay:

I have watched a lot of award shows in my time though, but it's been awhile since I obsessed about one before it happened. I think I caught Hyun Bin and Son Yejin for one of their Crash Landing awards the day after the award show? That might be the last Korean Award show I watched. Oh wait, no, the last one I watched was recent...it was Lee Jae Wook taking out rookie of the year again at the Asian Artist Awards like a few weeks ago - people actually paid to stream it (because you had to buy a ticket for the stream!), but some nice people put the clips on YT on the same night. I posted one on LJW's thread...but it looks like it was taken down...still there's his photos if you're interested: 

6 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

P.S.

I usually watch the KBS Drama awards live every Dec. 31 because we  have KBS world at home and we usually love KBS dramas. I think they are a bit late though of announcing who will be the hosts for this year. I hope its LJW and GAR;) :love:

Wowww, lucky!! I wish we had KBS world! But we just have some Chinese channels :PikachuFacePalm: Ooooh aside from winning the awards, it would be cool if GAR and LJW could present just to get a bit more air time!

6 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

Hello! Just want to say thank you for all the tips on how to vote for the KBS Drama awards. I was able to vote today and my votes are locked in already;) I'm just glad that I am able to do my share for the drama that we all love;)

2 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Thank you @JenL for the voting guide. Im done voting as well! 

Yayyyy!!! Glad it all worked out for us :CharmanderYay: Glad you found it helpful!

2 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

They usually do live stream in their official YT channel as well. I hope you'll be able to watch it too on that day;)

@eNDe @twinkler0415 Yes, I believe the big stations often live stream their award shows live on Youtube so international fans can follow along :) :wow: I'd probably follow KBS World, KBS Drama or KBS Love on Youtube. It'll stream on one of those probably!

• Like 4

@eNDe @JenL

This is the first time I am voting for any korean award show too ever since I started watching kdramas since 2000s. 😆. The only other couple I got obsessed with aside from RaraJun was the one from Princess Hours/Goong. 🤣

I checked my kbs account. I can now vote. Yey. Will do it later tonight. 😅

Thank you very much @JenL for your blog. 🤗

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1