3. 3. Ending of the Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol will be:

• Start with wedding, end with wedding of Jun & Rara
    • Time jump before the happy ending of Jun & Rara
    • Ambiguous ending
    • Separation ending
    • Others, you can share more in thread

This poll is closed to new votes

On 12/13/2020 at 10:29 PM, eNDe said:

Btw, have anyone ever watch the awards show live? I've never follow drama awards and never bother to vote either until DDSSLLS came about. haha. 

Same here! Never really cared for drama award before! And had never watched a drama unless its completed! :laugh:until Dodosol came! 😅 even borrowed my sister's ID to have an extra vote for them! LoL! Going to try to use my mom's ID next. :smug:

10 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

Hello @twinkler0415;) it's usually very easy to find the KBS live stream. They usually do live stream in their official YT channel as well. I hope you'll be able to watch it too on that day;) I'm glad you were able to vote as well. I went through hoops to vote for them! (my Chrome is not translating the page so I had to try several times for several days). It is also my first time voting for a drama awards for a kdrama, I can't be bothered before but for DDSSLLS I just had too:cool:  I'm also baffled why! hahaha

Actually, I was anticipating to watch DDSSLLS on KBS World but to my disappointment, it was not part of its broadcast;( maybe because of Netflix, that's why, it was only shown in KBS Korea and Netflix for world wide audience.

Funny on our struggles to vote 😆 

Super baffled whats with Dodosol that turned us this way! :thinking:

I think it aired on KBS2. Different line up on on both channel even if their both KBS i guess.... i think KBS has 3 channel, The kbs world, kbs and kbs 2?

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, twinkler0415 said:

even borrowed my sister's ID to have an extra vote for them! LoL! Going to try to use my mom's ID next. :smug:

haha love your love and dedication for this drama:Party01:..I read many comments said to vote for them on their latest clips on The Swoon YT channel..here hoping they will win :pandapray:

Actually Seung-Gi and Hayoung also nominated as best couple, feel sorry for them(both of them are so cute together too) but can only vote for one couple

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Actually Seung-Gi and Hayoung also nominated as best couple, feel sorry for them(both of them are so cute together too) but can only vote for one couple

Also saw director chu and ms jin in the category 😆

Thanks @Just_Me for the soundtrack. Do you happen to know the background music whenRara was looking at the picture of Jun wearing the glasses and slowly remembered that he was the watermelon juice guy? When they showed the ripped jacket of Jun. 😄 its around 27:45

Edited by twinkler0415
  • Like 3

Also saw director chu and ms jin in the category 😆

Really?! Waaa..I miss it..I just scroll right to RaraJun haha..AHH I want to vote them all..but can't:pandasadspoon:

Do you happen to know the background music whenRara was looking at the picture of Jun wearing the glasses and slowly remembered that he was the watermelon juice guy? When they showed the ripped jacket of Jun. 😄 its around 27:45

Not listen to all the BGM part of OST yet but I'll share when I find it..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
23 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Dodosol came! even borrowed my sister's ID to have an extra vote for them! LoL! Going to try to use my mom's ID next. 

Super baffled whats with Dodosol that turned us this way! 

@twinkler0415 I am impressed with your commitment  :BulbaOWO: haha you are doing good for all of the DDSSLLS nation! :CharmanderYay:

21 hours ago, Just_Me said:

I read many comments said to vote for them on their latest clips on The Swoon YT channel..here hoping they will win 

Hahaha I hope people did vote! sometimes people say they will but get lazy :psweatduck: Also there's a lot of people who are voting for forest couple too...does anyone know if there's more than one winner each year? And yes, they had a lot of side couples including SG and HY and also the Hairdresser and private investigator thug....but could only pick one couple in voting, so had to pick the best couple of course! :laugh:

18 hours ago, Just_Me said:

For anyone who wants to listen OST of Dodosolsollalasol you can find it here (including the instrumentals)

https://vibe.naver.com/track/43581254

Thanks for this!! The youtuber who had the OST up deleted everything, so I was looking for these again! I might put up some of the music on YouTube unlisted in case people just want to play it (only those I share the links with will see it, so I'll share it here)

13 hours ago, purplefin said:

Whew. Done voting. *fingers crossed*. Hope they will win. :smile:

Thanks again @JenLfor the tutorial. :love:

Yay, you're welcome! My pleasure :MewHi:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

11 hours ago, JenL said:

@twinkler0415 I am impressed with your commitment  :BulbaOWO: haha you are doing good for all of the DDSSLLS nation! :CharmanderYay:

Hahaha I hope people did vote! sometimes people say they will but get lazy :psweatduck: Also there's a lot of people who are voting for forest couple too...does anyone know if there's more than one winner each year? And yes, they had a lot of side couples including SG and HY and also the Hairdresser and private investigator thug....but could only pick one couple in voting, so had to pick the best couple of course! 

I have one more sister but shes not into Kdrama, but she let me borrow her ID and email for voting. Yey! One more vote for them 😆 

I was also wondering if they have more than one winner becuase I saw a clip on last year's awards,  there were like 5 couple on stage for best couple.  'Forest' couple might be hard to beat if there is only one winner becuase park hae jin and jo bo ah can also pull numbers, they are super duper famous. :nervous:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
8 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

I have one more sister but shes not into Kdrama, but she let me borrow her ID and email for voting. Yey! One more vote for them 😆 

I was also wondering if they have more than one winner becuase I saw a clip on last year's awards,  there were like 5 couple on stage for best couple.  'Forest' couple might be hard to beat if there is only one winner becuase park hae jin and jo bo ah can also pull numbers, they are super duper famous. :nervous:

Don't worry @twinkler0415,  they usually have several winners in the Best Couple Category;) there was even a year that Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In was part of the winners for Best Couple for Sungkyungwan Scandal :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Party! 3
9 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

I have one more sister but shes not into Kdrama, but she let me borrow her ID and email for voting. Yey! One more vote for them  

I was also wondering if they have more than one winner becuase I saw a clip on last year's awards,  there were like 5 couple on stage for best couple.  'Forest' couple might be hard to beat if there is only one winner becuase park hae jin and jo bo ah can also pull numbers, they are super duper famous. 

Hahaha, maybe I should get my sister's ID to vote too :smug:...She also is not a drama watcher. But she might kill me if I use her ID :laugh: I think there is more than 1 winner, since I think there were 5 winners listed on wiki for the past couple of years? They have a lot of couples they want netizens to vote for!

9 hours ago, Unnie0110 said:

Don't worry @twinkler0415,  they usually have several winners in the Best Couple Category;) there was even a year that Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In was part of the winners for Best Couple for Sungkyungwan Scandal 

Wooo, well that makes it less stressful. I feel like hopefully Netflix also screening the show made Lala and Jun/ GAR and LJW more popular and exposed their sweetness as a couple :heart:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

10 hours ago, okrim said:

I really hope we get enough pre-orders for the DVD!! But I see on yesasia that the physical OST album is being released on Jan 4th so at least we will have that 

@okrim Me too. I read somewhere that they need at least 900 orders, but not sure how many they currently have :psweatduck:

Hoping all those LJW and GAR fans have roped their fan bases into ordering!

Last day for pre-orders! Apparently you won't be able to pre-order after today

(Not sure if that means they're only thinking of making one run?)

In case anyone come along here and wants to order and hasn't here are the links:

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/95878712

http://cafe.daum.net/dodosolsoldvd

6xP7aK5.jpg

JR1avkQ.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4

@JenL @okrim they do need a minimum of 900 preorders for it to be made. I asked the admin of cafe daum if we can know how many orders are already been made but the admin said she cannot reveal it 😔 i did saw most of GAR IG fanpage promoting, dont know about LJW fans. Some fans in the cafe were asking for an extension but the admin cannot guarantee it becuase it will depend on the manufacturer. I hope the 900 pre orders are already filled 🤞🙏

• Like 4
4 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

@JenL @okrim they do need a minimum of 900 preorders for it to be made. I asked the admin of cafe daum if we can know how many orders are already been made but the admin said she cannot reveal it 😔 i did saw most of GAR IG fanpage promoting, dont know about LJW fans. Some fans in the cafe were asking for an extension but the admin cannot guarantee it becuase it will depend on the manufacturer. I hope the 900 pre orders are already filled 🤞🙏

I can't tell if that's a good thing or bad thing :psweatduck: haha. On the one hand it's probably because they want to sell as many as possible more than 900...so they could have already reached minimum and just want to surpass. On the other hand, maybe it's because they don't want it to look unpopular if it's not close...or get pressure if it's close but not reaching that number. :thinking: Well, I'm pretty curious about the extra behind the scenes...read somewhere that it's not been shown before....so would love to see it if it gets made :heart:

• Like 4

Yes, so sad that it will be cancelled..wish  for some miracles that they will still produced :pandasadspoon:

6 hours ago, JenL said:

Anyone heard if the Behind the Scene DVD is getting made yet? Me on social media at the moment:  :MonkaTang:

It's been cancelled @JenL :letalQQ: it is said that the PO made so far is less than half (of 900 required) so they couldn't negotiate about production any further....

Edited by Just_Me
  • Sad 2
8 hours ago, okrim said:

I KNOW everything about this drama gives me such joy and yet so much pain 

Yeppp...I'm going to say although disappointed, I am not surprised this DVD didn't get the numbers for making given the fallout of the drama ending. I think more people would have loved it and ordered it in Korea alone, and also internationally if they had felt a deeper love for the ending. I felt like a lot of people couldn't justify the money when they couldn't get over the ending. :letalQQ:

But yeah, this drama was beautiful and I wish people would have realised the healing power of the behind the scenes for the ending. Like those additional scenes would have made everyone happier :heart:

6 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Yes, so sad that it will be cancelled..wish  for some miracles that they will still produced 

It's been cancelled @JenL  it is said that the PO made so far is less than half (of 900 required) so they couldn't negotiate about production any further....

Thanks for letting me know - I heard through an Instagram fan :( It was pretty sad, but I think not unexpected unfortunately. :cry:

6 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Same here... already have high hope to see their cuteness behind the scenes

I actually think they should have released the behind the scenes content to the 400 fans virtually (ie. through their website). Like you could log on somewhere and download the additional content. Then they wouldn't have to spend money making the DVDs and they wouldn't have to refund people the pre-order money. I literally would pay the same amount even if it wasn't a physical DVD :letalQQ:

• Insightful 1
  • Sad 1