• Others, you can share more in thread
  3. 3. Ending of the Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol will be:

• Start with wedding, end with wedding of Jun & Rara
    • Time jump before the happy ending of Jun & Rara
    • Ambiguous ending
    • Separation ending
    • Others, you can share more in thread

This poll is closed to new votes

@JenL @Just_Me @eNDe you should def join us for uncanny counters! It’s really helped me move on. Lol. I literally started it on a whim because I was so bored and ddsslls left a void.  Completely different genres, but I like it. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but so far I’m really liking it! 

also I didn’t make the connection! Juns dad is the mayor?! 😱 haha I don’t know why I always never recognize other “non” main actors in other dramas! Maybe because I feel like they still belong in the other world???

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
21 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Plus, we had other things to think about. Like Jun wearing shorts and whether that was a bad thing because shorts made him look even younger or a good thing because we got to see his legs. I feel as if we spent quite a bit of this thread talking about Jun in his shorts.

hahaha.. the shorts thing, I think that was to let the viewers think that he is younger/teen looking as Jaewook has this Adult (handsome)  face (sorry :smile:)  because after the reveal he was wearing trousers to make him more mature?  (though that might be weather dependent as they filmed from summer to autumn). 

Definitely not a figment of LL's imagination! LL and Jun even talk about this, and Jun shows he's real by kissing LL breathless. :wow:

That was the redeeming point of this drama. That kiss is perfect :love:. I prefer their behind the scenes kiss scenes though :pandablush:

It would have been nice to have a longer last episode to satisfy our curiosity about Jun's actions while he was "dead". I keep hoping that Jun made an effort to see Grandpa to say his final farewell, to let Grandpa know that he was still alive and getting better. I would liked something, even if it was a special with the writer and actors rather than an episode.

Yes, I wondered about Grandpa too as it was implied he passed away in those five years. I do hope they did keep in touch as Jun is very comfortable sharing his secrets with Grandpa.  

I was really expecting an epilogue of episode 16 as with the rest of the episodes sadly there was none. *sighs*. Any will do, the fans of the drama need some sort of closure. 

16 hours ago, JenL said:

I kind of wish they had done a bit more with the stalker story line. I guess he was weirdly important to the story because he played cupid and helped Lala and Jun to meet each other by stealing her wallet :laugh:

Hahaha.. true.. if not for him they would not have a memorable first meeting (For Jun that is :laugh:).

16 hours ago, JenL said:

I think one nice thing about Jun is that he trusted in Lala because she had always promised him that she would never let him go. :hearties: And I think this was proven through two times: After the fake wedding, Lala explains what happened and Jun realises she wouldn't just do that to him. Also, the time he got a fake girlfriend to break up with her and she still messaged to tell him that she loved/ wanted him. Death is a bit different since it's totally a chance to move on (a part of me wishes they had shown Jun coming back to see Lala with a baby just to break Jun's heart a bit before revealing it was not her baby :laugh:), but I guess they show Lala as being that loyal! :BulbaOWO:

I thought about that too regarding the baby as the writer's played with us a bit,s showing us initially that the baby might be Rara's.  I genuinely  love to see what Jun's reaction is.  I want him to suffer a little after no contact at all with Rara. :laugh:

16 hours ago, JenL said:

I don't think I would have had a problem with Jun being sick if they had had resolved it either quickly or with some explanation. For example, they either should have wrapped it up with another twist (ie. surprise! we thought you had cancer, but the tests were wrong) ...or if he was going to be sick, it would have been nice with Lala could have spent time with him and helped him recover, as she was always healing him from his sadness. :PiplupCry:

I think they do not want to complicate it further as it is. Realistically speaking, it would have been better if Rara knew about it and him battling cancer with Rara on his side but it would be like any other ordinary cancer drama/movie . It's for dramatic purposes that they left it like that. I've come to think about that the  purpose of the writers is to convey these different emotions that they want the audience to feel-- which they did nail for the most part. 

Yeah,  They portrayed Rara as the most faithful gf in existence :smile:

16 hours ago, JenL said:

I think it would have been nice to have at least an epilogue or a special ending that was half an hour longer or something. But I feel like it was a purposeful decision on the writer's part :duckshook: 

I will be truly grateful if that will happen. Despite the happy ending there was something amiss and inadequate about the 16th episode and it needed more depth, but personally the end kiss and their monologue was very heart warming. After all the plot twists, the expectations were too high towards the end that it left us wanting more. On a lighter note,  I mean after ruining 2 weddings ;we deserve a wedding in the end even if it was just a picture. I was really looking forward for them to use Ha yeong and Seunggi's wedding business.  LOL

8 hours ago, Just_Me said:

I wish you could join here earlier so we all can share those frustrated moments together hahaha 

I had just discovered this site  that's why I am a little bit late ranting here.  It will take me months to move on from this. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
17 hours ago, stroppyse said:

LOL. Thanks for this thought! Actually, I'm going to imagine that the people of Eun Po beat Jun up first, and then they let him give his explanation which will be much better than the ones we viewers got.

LOL I agree :laugh: I love Jun, but he needed a good beating for episodes 14 and 16. And then he would be free to explain himself to everyone and live happily ever after in Eunpo

This actually makes me feel better, so I'm going to go with it that Grandpa knew the truth about Jun, and that Jun was able to make his final greetings to Grandpa before Grandpa died.

I can tell I'm getting over my anger because I've started becoming curious about the drama again, and wondering if I'm ready to rewatch episodes 15 and 16. Hard to resist the power of LL and Jun. I guess this is why the happy ending, even if it was inadequate, matters. Without a final happy ending, I don't know that I could even contemplate possibly rewatching this series.

Hahaha, I thought it might. Thank god for all the fans who have helped me rationalise the ending and get through it. With some dramas, sometimes the rage doesn't leave and it's tainted forever. Luckily, this one has passed I think! It was too hard to be mad at a drama with Mimi in it :BulbaOWO::hearties:

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better about it too! :heart: Hahaha, you're brave. I could watch episode 15...don't know about episode 16! I've gotten over it, but also feel like I don't want to review it just yet in case the scars burst open! I prefer the happy times :MewHi:

I guess technically with a happy ending you can spin it how you like even without a real explanation. Sad endings are just too final!

14 hours ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

@JenL @Just_Me @eNDe you should def join us for uncanny counters! It’s really helped me move on. Lol. I literally started it on a whim because I was so bored and ddsslls left a void.  Completely different genres, but I like it. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but so far I’m really liking it! 

also I didn’t make the connection! Juns dad is the mayor?! 😱 haha I don’t know why I always never recognize other “non” main actors in other dramas! Maybe because I feel like they still belong in the other world???

I feel like I'll try this out at least! I heard it's been a bit of a sleeper hit? :GrimChamp: It's not too gory is it?

• Like 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

14 hours ago, purplefin said:

hahaha.. the shorts thing, I think that was to let the viewers think that he is younger/teen looking as Jaewook has this Adult (handsome)  face (sorry :smile:)  because after the reveal he was wearing trousers to make him more mature?  (though that might be weather dependent as they filmed from summer to autumn). 

Hahaha his shorts were great. Whether for the weather or to make him look younger, I approved :laugh:

That was the redeeming point of this drama. That kiss is perfect :love:. I prefer their behind the scenes kiss scenes though :pandablush:

I agree, the behind the scenes footage was better than the final cut footage...I guess there was just more angles to look at :MewGiggle::lol::CharmanderYay:

I was really expecting an epilogue of episode 16 as with the rest of the episodes sadly there was none. *sighs*. Any will do, the fans of the drama need some sort of closure. 

Yep, we all were! I think that was the difficult thing - the lack of real closure once the drama finished! I had to find my own by going through everyone's theories and finding the ones that made the most sense! :SquirtleSquadCool:

I want him to suffer a little after no contact at all with Rara. :laugh:

It would have been a good punishment, hey :YesHalCat: But I have heard a joke that his fake death was a bit of a mirror to her fake wedding, so they were "even" after that.

I mean after ruining 2 weddings ;we deserve a wedding in the end even if it was just a picture. I was really looking forward for them to use Ha yeong and Seunggi's wedding business.  LOL

I actually think the writer missed an opportunity to be unique with Lala having 3 weddings :pandathink: Honestly, I don't think I've seen a drama character go through more than 2 weddings...And with the style and comedy of this drama, I thought it would go into that territory! It would have bookended the series nicely! Oh well, it is what it is. I guess with his illness, it could have been a worse ending. So we just have to thank our lucky stars! :BulbaOWO:

I had just discovered this site  that's why I am a little bit late ranting here.  It will take me months to move on from this. :laugh:

Haha well feel free to chat. I'm sure I'll still be floating around for months, even though I'm also watching new shows. I don't think I'll get over Lala and Jun so easily :hearties:

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I came across this cute Mimi gif, so dropping it here

I love Mimi, but I can't see it unfortunately :letalQQ: 

Edited by stroppyse
Please remove images, videos from your quotes. Thank you.
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, JenL said:

It would have been a good punishment, hey :YesHalCat: But I have heard a joke that his fake death was a bit of a mirror to her fake wedding, so they were "even" after that.

I never thought about it that way 🤣😅.

But Jun's one was so mean, pretending to be dead for 5 years. 😅

10 hours ago, JenL said:

I actually think the writer missed an opportunity to be unique with Lala having 3 weddings :pandathink: Honestly, I don't think I've seen a drama character go through more than 2 weddings...And with the style and comedy of this drama, I thought it would go into that territory! It would have bookended the series nicely! Oh well, it is what it is. I guess with his illness, it could have been a worse ending. So we just have to thank our lucky stars! :BulbaOWO:

Yeah, I did thought they will go to that direction as everyone defined it as a rom-com 😅. But it went to melodrama in the last few episodes 😅. Also, others thought that Jun was mischievous during the end as he was smiling/amused of Rara's reaction as if 5 years didn't passed by.

Go Ara is very good in here, she nailed the character very much. Her crying was soo good, that I ended up crying too ( which seldom happens 😅). 

Jaewook is excellent as well and versatile. I can see that he will be doing great in the future. All the supporting cast did a job well done.

I read somewhere in IG, that JW is not promoting the drama as much as GA      (she posts on her IG most of the time) considering it is his first main role. As there was no posts of him with the rest of the cast etc ( he did post some but mostly of himself or with Mimi) I did notice that at first too but just  brushed it off as maybe he is the type that don't post too much. 😅 any thoughts about this?

10 hours ago, JenL said:

Haha well feel free to chat.

Thanks. It seems it will take me a while in watching another kdrama as I still keep rewatching this one. (Despite my rants 🤣).

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 4

@mademoiselle, FYI, I had to remove the quoted image from JenL's post anyway as per forum rules.

Ah, sorry! I didn't realise the gif was there. Even when I refreshed, it was just a word that said 'image' :thinking:

10 hours ago, purplefin said:

I never thought about it that way 🤣😅.

But Jun's one was so mean, pretending to be dead for 5 years. 😅

Hahaha, maybe. But I'd like to think the real reason is one he can only tell Lala and Eunpo folk...but we have been left out. Or that he was saving everyone a lot of suffering because he really was very sick for 5 years, and he thought it would be better for them to move on and live their lives without seeing him near death several times. :lettalKWA:

Also, others thought that Jun was mischievous during the end as he was smiling/amused of Rara's reaction as if 5 years didn't passed by.

Yep, I'm only going to put it down to that fact he was just happy to be alive and seeing Lala again and to see that she still cared about him THAT much that he had to tease her. hahaha :laugh:

I read somewhere in IG, that JW is not promoting the drama as much as GA      (she posts on her IG most of the time) considering it is his first main role. As there was no posts of him with the rest of the cast etc ( he did post some but mostly of himself or with Mimi) I did notice that at first too but just  brushed it off as maybe he is the type that don't post too much. 😅 any thoughts about this?

Hahaha, well, I feel like when people love a pairing in a drama they tend to read into every little thing they do...And even I'm guilty of this! :MewGiggle: And I can't help but admit that I was like, "I hope LJW posts a picture with Go Ara."

But to be honest, I don't think it was anything personal - he actually took a lot of photos with his co-stars! Like he was happy to take a whole bunch of selfies with Go Ara every time they filmed a romantic scene and he was the one holding the phone most of the time, so he probably volunteered. And there's a few behind the scenes were he took photos of Go Ara, so who knows what's on his private collection on his phone? :laugh: And he took photos with everyone from the kid that played Jae Min, to the aunties and the private investor :heart: Because they took all the selfies, he probably felt he didn't have to since he would see it all on their Instagram anyway. I guess I feel this way because I'm the friend in real life who takes all the photos and posts them..and my friends don't. But they still like jumping into them and they appreciate seeing them and tell me when we meet that the photos were great, even if sometimes they don't like or comment on my posts. So I guess that's how I read this. :MewHi:

I feel like LJW is pretty private: if you go back to page 26 of this forum (?) I mentioned some of them: He is more self-conscious about looking cool probably because he's relatively young and he likes to post photos where he looks good :laugh:, he's a rising star...so trying to keep a clean image, his agency seems a bit more strict with social media since they do a lot to promote him etc. And if you follow a lot of Korean stars on Instagram, I find most of them to be pretty reserved, especially male stars. Following male k-drama actors like Nam Joo-Hyuk, Park Seo Joon etc, they barely ever post with  co-stars, so LJW is not different to them. :SquirtleSquadCool:

To be honest, I was surprised Go Ara posted so many pictures and I love that her pics were fun and dorky (not always trying to look highly polished like a influencer, but very candid and pulling silly faces :wow:)...but yeah, Even with LJW's past co-stars, he only ever posted one for Hye Yoon's birthday (because it happened on set) and one with Lee Da Hee, but their faces weren't showing in the picture anyway since they were looking at something. And he was close with his Extraordinary You cast well since they were all the same ages, but he barely posted pics with them. Sooo my point is, I wouldn't take it personally - he seemed to like filming with everyone and had good chemistry with the cast of DDSSLLS and hung out with crew after work too :idk:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

@purplefin Lol, that was a long post. I just want to say, disclaimer: it's not like I know LJW or GA personally or anything....but since you asked for my thoughts (and since it always takes me a long time to explain myself) those are my opinions :laugh:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JenL said:

Yep, I'm only going to put it down to that fact he was just happy to be alive and seeing Lala again and to see that she still cared about him THAT much that he had to tease her. hahaha 

I agree. I hated the 5 years of LL thinking he was dead, but I didn't mind when they were actually together again. I put it down to Jun just being so happy and relieved to be with LL again and she is still waiting for him in a way even though she had thought he was dead.  Teasing was definitely a part of LL and Jun's relationship interactions, so Jun fell back into that.

8 hours ago, JenL said:

I feel like LJW is pretty private: if you go back to page 26 of this forum (?) I mentioned some of them: He is more self-conscious about looking cool probably because he's relatively young and he likes to post photos where he looks good :laugh:, he's a rising star...so trying to keep a clean image, his agency seems a bit more strict with social media since they do a lot to promote him etc. And if you follow a lot of Korean stars on Instagram, I find most of them to be pretty reserved, especially male stars. Following male k-drama actors like Nam Joo-Hyuk, Park Seo Joon etc, they barely ever post with  co-stars, so LJW is not different to them.

I feel the stars who post frequently to their SNS are the exceptions actually. I think for most actors, their agencies help "manage" their posts as part of their image management, especially a hot young star like LJW.  LJW does come across as being a more private person. He even admits to that in one of the Netflix games where he says that he's more reserved and uses the appropriate honorifics to address people like calling GAR "sunbae-nim", especially in front of a camera.

• Like 2
On 12/8/2020 at 10:04 AM, purplefin said:

Oh no me too,  I wish I had discovered this site while the show is still on. It will take me months to move on from this as well. I remember before DoDoSol, the last drama i watched was The King:eternal monarch. It took me that long to move on! What more with DDSSLLS! 😭 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, maybe. But I'd like to think the real reason is one he can only tell Lala and Eunpo folk...but we have been left out. Or that he was saving everyone a lot of suffering because he really was very sick for 5 years, and he thought it would be better for them to move on and live their lives without seeing him near death several times. :lettalKWA:

I find it ironic that they were precise with this drama, giving flashbacks, explaining Jun as Dodosolsollalasol but left out a back story about him coming back after 5 years in episode 16 (which I think was very crucial).:laugh: It left other fans confused.

I think he was really sick during that Christmas, he might be even in a state of coma. 

15 hours ago, JenL said:

Yep, I'm only going to put it down to that fact he was just happy to be alive and seeing Lala again and to see that she still cared about him THAT much that he had to tease her. hahaha :laugh:

Technically, they are each other's first love.:love:

15 hours ago, JenL said:

@purplefin Lol, that was a long post. I just want to say, disclaimer: it's not like I know LJW or GA personally or anything....but since you asked for my thoughts (and since it always takes me a long time to explain myself) those are my opinions :laugh:

Hahaha. No worries. I love knowing other people's opinions. Some agencies are quite strict, maybe it was just that. I find it amusing that other fans have to dig

deeper into that. :laugh:

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I agree. I hated the 5 years of LL thinking he was dead, but I didn't mind when they were actually together again. I put it down to Jun just being so happy and relieved to be with LL again and she is still waiting for him in a way even though she had thought he was dead.  Teasing was definitely a part of LL and Jun's relationship interactions, so Jun fell back into that.

It was hurtful to think that Jun have to "play dead" to the person he loves the most,  there is something amiss,some sort of gap (which I doubt writer-nim is aware of :laugh:) but yeah we love happy endings. Teasing was definetly the specialty of this couple. :laugh:.

I think after all the twist and turns of this drama, they still want to keep it light and warm hearted hence the ending though abrupt still gave us hope. 

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

He even admits to that in one of the Netflix games where he says that he's more reserved and uses the appropriate honorifics to address people like calling GAR "sunbae-nim", especially in front of a camera. 

I did watch that episode. They were so cute and funny, chemistry was undeniable on and off screen. Does it imply that he calls her Noona off screen then? :laugh:  I really want to see/hear it. LOL

It seems that LJW had tiny crush on GAR based on that netflix games. He just can't stop smiling giddily. But that's just my opinion. 

:laugh:

34 minutes ago, twinkler0415 said:

Oh no me too,  I wish I had discovered this site while the show is still on. It will take me months to move on from this as well. I remember before DoDoSol, the last drama i watched was The King:eternal monarch. It took me that long to move on! What more with DDSSLLS! 😭 

Bless our souls dear 😅😂😅. Welcome to the club. 😅

Feel free to post here. It's like a support group. 😁

Edited by purplefin
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 12/3/2020 at 9:23 PM, Just_Me said:

And the PO for DVD Making film special of Dodosolsollalasol is now open (from Desember, 3rd till December, 17th) here's the link in case anyone here interested

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/95878712

I hope there will be enough purchase for this to be made. 

On 12/7/2020 at 5:42 PM, JenL said:

As for Grandpa, I read somewhere that it's very likely Grandpa knew the truth about Jun and they kept in contact. Because Grandpa said the exact same line as Jun's mother "He can't come back anymore." Not that he was dead or sick. Also, grandpa knew Jun was sick from the letter Rara gave him, but that was awhile before xmas. :thinking:

@JenLNice point! I thought also maybe grandpa has been in contact with Jun all this time. I also read somewhere,  they thought maybe grandpa was not yet dead? Maybe he just moved out of Eunpo to live with his son? Because Ms. Jin only said 'who's no longer with us'. Same goes with Jun who is not actually dead? If grandpa was still actually alive, perhaps thats how Jun knows that Lala is still single. Hahaha!

Edited by twinkler0415
  • Like 5

Voting for KBS Drama Best Couple Awards is started 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CImWe5aj3BS/?igshid=uzaoma6b1voq

Here's the link for anyone who interested to participate to support Rara-Jun

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/2020dramaawards/mobile/board.html?smenu=652d74&bbs_loc=T2020-1625-01-418417,list,none,1,0

But it seems you have to sign up first to vote

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

have you voted already? Are international fans allowed to vote? My chrome is not translating the page properly

I login with my soc-med account but I don't know if it counted or not or even make it as an entry:psweatduck:..it seems we have to sign up as member first (there's a page for foreigners to sign up but you have to use PC)..

Sorry...:pandasadspoon:

You can sign up here 

https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO2/KBSMobile/member/MemberJoin00SNEN.php

Choose the one for foreigners but you have to use PC

Edited by Just_Me
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Yep, it was playful and if there had been a bit more explanation for closure I think everyone would have liked the teasing and falling back into happy old ways :heart:

14 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I feel the stars who post frequently to their SNS are the exceptions actually. I think for most actors, their agencies help "manage" their posts as part of their image management, especially a hot young star like LJW.  LJW does come across as being a more private person. He even admits to that in one of the Netflix games where he says that he's more reserved and uses the appropriate honorifics to address people like calling GAR "sunbae-nim", especially in front of a camera.

Yep totally agree with this. I think that it's more of a thing in Asia for agencies to help manage social media accounts, especially in Korea. I think it's partly image crafting, but also partly a precaution not to create scandal with fans, especially with popular or young stars who have a lot more traps they could fall into by accidentally posting something wrong. :SquirtleSquadCool:

It's more candid in some other countries. In Taiwan, most stars do own their own socials and they're likely to answer fans or even post repost fan art/pictures they like. It's happened to me a few times and that's been nice! :wow:

8 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

Oh no me too,  I wish I had discovered this site while the show is still on. It will take me months to move on from this as well.

Hehe, well feel free to chat here :) I'm still around and like talking about DDSSLLS even though I'm watching other stuff now. Also maybe fans will be back here when the KBS awards are on and we hopefully see them together! *fingers crossed* :heart:

7 hours ago, purplefin said:

I find it ironic that they were precise with this drama, giving flashbacks, explaining Jun as Dodosolsollalasol but left out a back story about him coming back after 5 years in episode 16 (which I think was very crucial).

I feel like it was a purposeful choice by the writers to keep the explanation brief. Frustrating for sure, but they thought it was fun :idk:

Hahaha. No worries. I love knowing other people's opinions. Some agencies are quite strict, maybe it was just that. I find it amusing that other fans have to dig

deeper into that. . 

Hahaha, my opinions are always long in this thread or other threads on this forum! :laugh:

Well, LJW's agency VAST is actually Hyun Bin's agency. And given how big his is, I think they're more careful about image crafting. 

Some fans are a bit crazy though....recently saw a post about some GA fans who were mad about LJW not posting a photo with GA (probably what you saw too). Honestly. I can't believe people waste time reading into these little insignificant things and writing vendettas against celebrities/ other fans. Wouldn't it be better spending time promoting your idol's projects rather than making your favourite idols look like they have crazy, rabid fans and scaring other people away from them? :PikachuFacePalm::lenny:

It seems that LJW had tiny crush on GAR based on that netflix games. He just can't stop smiling giddily. But that's just my opinion. 

Hehe are you part of the shipping thread?  :laugh: 

Feel free to post here. It's like a support group.

LOL I think this is exactly what it is. A support group for fans missing Lala and Jun  :laugh:

5 hours ago, Just_Me said:

Voting for KBS Drama Best Couple Awards is started 

Thanks for this @Just_Me!!! :heart:  Ahhh, going to have to navigate through this tonight! 

3 hours ago, Just_Me said:

I login with my soc-med account but I don't know if it counted or not or even make it as an entry..it seems we have to sign up as member first (there's a page for foreigners to sign up but you have to use PC)..

Thanks for explaining this too! How did you even figure this out?? I'd be so confused :psweatduck:

• Like 4

@Just_Me @twinkler0415 @purplefin and anyone else interested

I think I figured it out how you vote in the KBS awards. This is from someone who taught people to vote in past KBS awards: https://www.facebook.com/shkqueenofkoreandrama/posts/steps-on-how-to-vote-on-kbs-drama-awards-categories-for-ssc-first-you-need-to-re/1737335416585521/

Looks like you have to register to be a KBS member first (can't just use your social media account) and that requires sending a copy of your ID like driver's license or whatnot and to be a member can take several days till they approve 

https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSWeb/member/MemberJoin00SNEN.php

Once approved, you would need to go here to vote: http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/2020dramaawards/pc/board.html?smenu=652d74&bbs_loc=T2020-1625-01-418417,list,none,1,0

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 hours ago, JenL said:

think I figured it out how you vote in the KBS awards. This is from someone who taught people to vote in past KBS awards: https://www.facebook.com/shkqueenofkoreandrama/posts/steps-on-how-to-vote-on-kbs-drama-awards-categories-for-ssc-first-you-need-to-re/1737335416585521/

Looks like you have to register to be a KBS member first (can't just use your social media account) and that requires sending a copy of your ID like driver's license or whatnot and to be a member can take several days till they approve 

https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSWeb/member/MemberJoin00SNEN.php

Once approved, you would need to go here to vote: http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/2020dramaawards/pc/board.html?smenu=652d74&bbs_loc=T2020-1625-01-418417,list,none,1,0

Wow..thank you so much @JenL this is so helpful.:wow:..

Need 7days to be approved by KBS and only after that we can vote

May I share this info to others who also need this information?

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Just_Me @twinkler0415 Sure, please share with everyone you like :)

They didn't send a confirmation email, sooooo hope I put in the right email address or that was a fail :laugh: I screenshot the registered page though.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

12 hours ago, twinkler0415 said:

JenLNice point! I thought also maybe grandpa has been in contact with Jun all this time. I also read somewhere,  they thought maybe grandpa was not yet dead? Maybe he just moved out of Eunpo to live with his son? Because Ms. Jin only said 'who's no longer with us'. Same goes with Jun who is not actually dead? If grandpa was still actually alive, perhaps thats how Jun knows that Lala is still single. Hahaha!

I love this explanation. 😂 The writer definitely is good at playing games with the viewers. 😆 Both witty and frustrating in way. 🤣

@Just_Me

I did pre order the dvd, I am not even sure it has got english subs 🙈. And hopefully it will reach the other side of the world. 😅 

7 hours ago, JenL said:

Hehe are you part of the shipping thread?  :laugh: 

Not yet. I'll go have a look. 😂

@JenL oooh.. thanks. Will try that one on the pc. 

• Haha 2
On 12/9/2020 at 4:27 PM, JenL said:

To be honest, I was surprised Go Ara posted so many pictures and I love that her pics were fun and dorky (not always trying to look highly polished like a influencer, but very candid and pulling silly faces :wow:)

If Go Ara in one drama or project you can looking forward to see a lot of posts about the project on her IG.. including the blurred or unfocused one..:laugh:..I think she's too analogue to even bother edit it out.

3 hours ago, JenL said:

Sure, please share with everyone you like :)

They didn't send a confirmation email, sooooo hope I put in the right email address or that was a fail :laugh: I screenshot the registered page though.

Thank you..

Me too, I didn't get confirmation email but maybe because I forgot to tick "receive emails?" checkbox

15 hours ago, purplefin said:

Bless our souls dear 😅😂😅. Welcome to the club. 😅

Feel free to post here. It's like a support group. 😁

Yes please..I'd like to read all of your opinions or rants haha..

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1