Nevertheless 알고 있지만 [2021]

11 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I was not on board with some of the initial teaser/promos but that second teaser.....I might have to reconsider this now. :pandathink::laugh:

Your credibility is decreasing. Showing interest but not actually watching most of them lol. I'll only believe you if you watch it live with me & follow it through to the end without watching cuts 😝

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Your credibility is decreasing. Showing interest but not actually watching most of them lol. I'll only believe you if you watch it live with me & follow it through to the end without watching cuts 😝

Hahahahaha!!! The problem is when you watch both Chinese and Korean dramas, there are at least 5 for each language airing you want to watch. I can't possibly watch 10 dramas every week so I watch some through clips. :laugh:

But I am probably going to watch this now because it's only 10 episodes and it'll be on Netflix. The second teaser is so much better than the first one. With the first one, I was not interested because walking towards each other at a tennis court does not scream out "Watch me!" :niu:

• Haha 4

Song Kang Shows The Cold And Warm Sides Of His New Character In Upcoming JTBC Drama “Nevertheless”

song-kang-3.jpg

JTBC’s upcoming romance drama “Nevertheless” released new stills of Song Kang’s character.

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “Nevertheless” is about a woman named Yoo Na Bi (Han So Hee) who wants to date but doesn’t believe in love, and a man named Park Jae Uhn (Song Kang), who thinks dating is a bother but wants to flirt.

song-kang-2.jpg

Park Jae Uhn is friendly and cheerful towards everyone, but he is actually uninterested in other people and has sworn off dating. He’s a master of the “push-and-pull” who doesn’t get swept up in emotions. He draws firm lines between himself and other people and doesn’t reveal how he feels, but when he meets Yoo Na Bi, he finds himself wanting to cross those lines.

song-kang-1.jpg

Song Kang has taken the roles of various characters in diverse projects, and fans are excited for his transformation into Park Jae Uhn. The newly released stills show the cool and warm sides of his character. Park Jae Uhn is nice to everyone, but he’s actually cold-hearted because he doesn’t really care about people. In one photo, he is smiling sweetly up at someone, but in another photo, his eyes are void of emotions. The stills also show a glimpse of Park Jae Uhn as a diligent art student.

song-kang-4.jpg

Song Kang shared his reason for starring in the drama. He said, “It’s definitely different from the romance I’ve seen before. I was strongly attracted to it, and I thought I could show viewers a new side of me.”

Then the actor added, “It’s a very honest drama. That’s why I think it can stimulate new excitement.”

“Nevertheless” premieres on June 19 at 11 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

Source (1) via soompi

----

The first shot looks soooo :wow:@ktcjdrama @Tofu @abs-oluteM @bluepebbles @Mouse

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

@mademoiselle I was a little skeptical about the pairing. SK is like our sweet baby from Navillera and even in Sweet Home , he was so young.  And I was worried she may "eat" him alive since I have seen her act in more matured and not so innocent roles. But the recent teasers and posters look really good. 

Has subs

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

10 hours ago, Mouse said:

Oh hello Song Kang! I’m definitely going to watch this one. I’m not familiar with the FL though. 

Same here, it's my first time to watch her. (She was one of the candidates and offered the script for the Island FL, but agency says it's not true.) 

But the teasers and posters look endearing. It has spring-summer vibes on it ! 

Still cuts 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Song Kang Dishes On Working With Han So Hee + Why He Was Surprised By His Own Personality

Song-Kang-31.jpg

In a recent interview and pictorial for GQ magazine, Song Kang reflected on his sense of self and talked about his upcoming drama with Han So Hee.

When asked what kind of image he wanted to project to others, the actor shared, “I try to show myself honestly, as I am, and I feel like my unique charm or aura will naturally shine through. And people must feel something when they see that side of me. I myself am curious what that would be. I think I’m in the process of learning about myself.”

As for what he had learned about himself through acting, Song Kang revealed that he was surprised by just how emotional he was.

“I originally thought I was an aloof and sort of stoic person,” he explained. “I don’t know if I changed while acting, but it turns out that I express my feelings unreservedly. Also, why do I cry so much? Whenever I’m filming a sad scene, my tears flow uncontrollably.”

Song-Kang-21.jpg

Song Kang is currently gearing up to star in the upcoming JTBC romance drama “Nevertheless,” an adaptation of the popular webtoon of the same name.

“The director wanted a mix of my real-life self and the character from the original webtoon, so I think that the character I play will be a bit different from the original,” he remarked.

The actor also spoke positively about his co-star Han So Hee, revealing, “I like being spontaneous with ad-libs, and when I throw them out there, So Hee is great at receiving them. Maybe it’s because we’re the same age, but we also get along really well.”

Song-Kang-41.jpgSong-Kang-5.jpg

“Nevertheless” will premiere on June 19 at 11 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 1

Interesting, sounds like Song Kang’s character has commitment phobia 

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2021/05/han-so-hwee-falls-for-a-bad-boy-in-latest-nevertheless-drama-teaser

Premiering next month on June 19 at 11 PM KST, 'Nevertheless' tells the story of a young college student who has reservations about the concept of love, but who still wants to find a boyfriend, by the name of Yoo Na Bi (Han So Hwee). Then, she begins seeing a boy by the name of Park Jae Un (Song Kang), a handsome devil who is against the idea of being caught up in romantic relationships. He'd rather prefer to be "close friends" with the girls he meet!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

On 5/28/2021 at 12:01 AM, Mouse said:

Oh hello Song Kang! I’m definitely going to watch this one. I’m not familiar with the FL though. 

Her last drama was The World of the Married. That very popular drama remake of the British series, Doctor Foster. 

She is so pretty... and Song Kang is going to be rather flirty in this drama 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 5/29/2021 at 1:36 AM, Tofu said:

I'm not sure how to take in this side of Song Kang. He was charming before but wow, this is kind of another level I never knew existed -- I'm loving it! :eeeee:

Haha! SAME! I'm so used to him being kinda mopey and serious and to see him playful and flirty is confusing me! I'm looking froward to it! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump