Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard 乌鸦小姐与蜥蜴先生 [2021]

Tofu

I'm only halfway through episode 22 but so many things happened in today's episodes -- the confession, the secret is out about Gu Chuan's heart, Yan Yan asking Cheng Ran out on a date, etc. What is this?! Too many cute scenes. :wow:

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Spoiler

© exo_cee on Twitter

Why are they so cute together? The sofa scene :heart:  And I just love it when she asked him if he was a robot. I had the same thought tbh :GrowDerp: Or when he had a meal with her family :pandasad: The I am calling it "my seatbelt is stuck" move was kinda smooth and I am supporting it :laugh:I love how brave she is! His gift for her was so touching. Then they were running away hand in hand. I am so weak for those scenes. The confession was creative and beautiful but I mean of course her boyfriend is an architect. Well okay sorry they are not official yet....yeah I see that :lenny:  Cheng Ran thank you so much! Thanks for being Gu Chuans best friend! He showed us again that he is a great best friend.  Wednesday where are you?

Edited by mayicoryn
  • Like 3

@mayicoryn - I agreed with you on so many levels! Today's episodes were one of the best. I've re-watched a few of the scenes already. The seatbelt scene made me laugh. :laugh:

I can tell you in all seriousness one more time. Jiang Xiao Ning...I like you. :wow:

By the way, Jiang Xiao Ning told him she's not mentally prepared for this and I'm over here going, ME TOO!! :eeeee:

• Heart Eyes 3

Preview for Ep25 -- We won't get to see this until Monday with English subs but based on the preview, I am not looking forward to it. Xu Tang and Su Man Lin are despicable people. :pandarage2:

Spoiler

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

I think someone become addicted to the electrity charge :PikachuFacePalm:

The confession of Guchuan being the big brother on the accident just giving me goosebumps. It's so touching. Her crying and smile at the same time, properly conveyed the mixed feelings she have. Happy for finding the keke, but also sad for his state now. 

I watched way too many dramas, so not many able to influenced my feelings anymore. But this drama have it own magic. Pikachuan electricity is no joke! It's everywhere.... :PikaWutS:

P.s I'm glad we have some Pikachu emoji lols

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Maybe it is just me, but has anyone else noticed that Gu Chuan looks more and more sick? He's still happy but there are some scenes when he is alone and he just look like he'll faint any second. 

Even in this photo he took, he looked sick: 

dK2IBjl.jpg

(I took this photo from my friend Syie on Twitter)

• Sad 3
On 5/12/2021 at 1:13 PM, Tofu said:

Maybe it is just me, but has anyone else noticed that Gu Chuan looks more and more sick? He's still happy but there are some scenes when he is alone and he just look like he'll faint any second. 

Even in this photo he took, he looked sick: 

(I took this photo from my friend Syie on Twitter)

I kinda see it too and i don't like it. He is finally happy now but fate want's to be a yeah you know what I mean.

And poor him I mean her whole family is confusing him :D (But tbh it is kinda funny too)

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think there is some problem indeed? The malfunction happening when he bumped with the skateboarder. And his charging also get interrupted few times? I'm not sure is this because he wake up before the charging completed or there is problem with it. 

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

16 minutes ago, SheepMoon said:

Does anyone know what the title of the song that goes like 1 2 3 and 4 5 6 is called? Been searching for it to no avail....

Do you know where it shows up in the drama? I am drawing a blank. 😩

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

In any case, she really want this electricity to prove his love, bwahaha....

Hahahaha!! I know, I thought it was so funny. :laugh:

They released Jiang Xiao Ning's ringtone but not the other OST songs we want. :cry:

• Haha 2

@mayicoryn 

:pandasadspoon::pandasadspoon:

I've seen the preview before without English subs but now that I watch it with the subs....I don't want anything to happen to Gu Chuan. I think this arc was to be expected but I was also hoping it never happens. :laugh:

Well, more ring tones were released but still no signs of the OSTs we want. :jiminbtssigh:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Sad 2

@mayicoryn -- Those two previews are so sad. :letalQQ::letalQQ: The other bad thing is that we ended on episode 24 this week so next week, we'll only get up to episode 30, which is THAT preview you posted -- it'll be two weeks before we see what happens to Gu Chuan. :pandasadspoon:

Haha! So cute.

aVzIZx8.gif

Umm...what's going on here? LOL!!!

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116ad99776aac080d23a

• Sad 2

Looking back, I do feel a little empathy for Su Man Lin. She made Gu Chuan her world and when he didn't reciprocate her feelings, she didn't know what to do and started doing crazy things. All the things that she's doing to Jiang Xiao Ning is her way of getting back what she believed to be hers, without realizing that it was never really hers to begin with. I always tell the people around me whenever they are going through similar situation, never ever give someone else that much power over your life. 

I can't remembered if I posted these, but these are photos from the drama's Weibo account. =)

JtGgHj0.jpg

Spoiler

IOIPu48.jpg

OyOUFwX.jpg

ka5gnsp.jpg

PxqeaYY.jpg

2squGs8.jpg

Spoiler

iwOwCbx.jpg

2bF1XDx.jpg

nVDDYPh.jpg

FappwX9.jpg