Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard 乌鸦小姐与蜥蜴先生 [2021]

Tofu

We made badges for Crow/Lizard. Let me know if you want one but don't have the points for it. @SilverMoonTea (volunteering you hahaha) will donate for the Ren Jialun badge and I will donate for the Crow/Lizard badge. :laugh:

@SheepMoon -- Do you think they will release the full OST now that the drama is ending soon? There are so many songs I like that I haven't been able to find yet. :cry:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

We made badges for Crow/Lizard. Let me know if you want one but don't have the points for it. @SilverMoonTea (volunteering you hahaha) will donate for the Ren Jialun badge and I will donate for the Crow/Lizard badge. :laugh:

@SheepMoon -- Do you think they will release the full OST now that the drama is ending soon? There are so many songs I like that I haven't been able to find yet. :cry:

I am still searching for the song in the trailer :D I hope they will release that too. But I am not even sure if this is an ost tbh :D 

I saw the badges and my brain went into commenting mode :D Thank you, thank you and thank you so much for creating those beautiful badges. And I am sorry for commenting on so many topics. (But it is so nice sharing things that you like with other people and getting a reply from them is really nice :D ) (I hope this didn't count as spam) But I got one and I am happy now. I have to say sorry again bc I am not finished yet. I still need the other one and many more  xdd Pls don't be mad at me thanks. :pandapray:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Done till 24. It is still good and I dont get bored yet. It means it is getting better and better. Even it becomes cheesy and cheesy but it is still good. I just like how both XN and GC are communicating well, discussing every thoughts and their concerns together. And the actress made XN character is so lovable here. She is straighforward and sincere which melts GC's heart. 

XM is really consistent for embarassing herself. Making an effort is different than forcing. She cant diffrentiate both things. Hope what GC did clears her unhealthy mind. Lols

I get annoyed at YY now. Jeez. She is irritating for making CR like her maid, do whatever she likes. Well, let them aside. I feel like to ffd their next scenes. Lols

I wonder who will be the real villain later? CR's dad? Director Xu or XM? GC's mechanic heart? Or the three gang up to bully our otp? Jeez. I dont like this, I am enjoying their lovey dovey and mudane love life now. 

P.S. 

That RJL's weibo you shared, pikachuan!! So cute and funny. 

Btw how to post a picture here, it seems i can't do the copy paste link of the image as usual here. :thinking:

Edited by Alice Wonderland
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

@SheepMoon @mayicoryn -- They released the full OST! However, I don't have access to listen to all of them so I don't know if our favorites are part of the releases. I'll post them here as they become accessible.

This song is actually sang by Yan Yan and Cheng Ran! :heart:

Hide contents

Wait what? They can sing too? Wow now this song is even more meaningful :D I mean this is there song. Whenever this song pops up it always remembers me at this couple. (Of course it did bc this song plays when we see them (Not always but you know what I mean) xdd My logic xd)

9 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

XM is really consistent for embarassing herself. Making an effort is different than forcing. She cant diffrentiate both things. Hope what GC did clears her unhealthy mind. Lols

I think one thing I dislike about Tang Xu and Su Man Lin is that both of them feels Xiao Ning and Gu Chuan owe it to them because they have liked them for so long. When you like someone, the other person doesn't have to like you back and you shouldn't force it either. 

9 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I get annoyed at YY now. Jeez. She is irritating for making CR like her maid, do whatever she likes. Well, let them aside. I feel like to ffd their next scenes. Lols

You know, I do find that part a bit disappointing because it's not like Cheng Ran can change who he is. He never asked to be born into a rich family so I thought that was a little too much when she asked him to sign off on the contract. 

@mayicoryn - I watched a bit of today's episode and their scenes have a whole new meaning now that I know both of them sing that song. Haha! 

@SilverMoonTea - Haha! Fans are the best, they are so good at editing photos. 

Gu Chuan photos. =)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1